Cat Nipped Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorKnight
DorKnight
130 Followers

But this isn't how I want to cum! I need to feel Tara inside me, need to feel the closeness you can only get while having sex with someone you love. I cry out, "Please baby, I need you."

"Silly kitty," Tara huffs, "kitties don't use words."

"Mraaaoooww," I scream. Instantly Tara sinks her enormous rod into my slick box. Fuuuuccckkkk! That feels good. I'm fucked with long, deep strokes, Tara's length and thickness stretching my vagina pleasurably. I'm panting, shaking my head side to side as I ride the wave of my fast approaching orgasm.

Tara is breathing heavy too! "Yes, kitty! You go ahead and cum. Cum on my big cock!"

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Tara's furry thighs rub silkily against my splayed open legs. Tara's little ball sack, drenched in our combined juices, slaps noisily on my crinkled asshole. There's a stickiness, a slight delay in her balls pulling away from my wide spread starfish. It's almost like her nuts are giving my anus a little kiss. The nasty thought sends me over the edge. My legs go rigid and my pussy tightens on Tara's pistoning rod. My toes curl into tight little fists, only to splay wildly as Tara sucks each tiny toe into the warm cavern of her mouth. My body quivers as each nerve succumbs to the ecstasy of my release.

Tara's still got me twisted over, my head and shoulders on the ground, body jackknifed over so my toes, at least the ones not in her mouth, are pointing at my head. She continues to pound into my sex drenched taco, revving me up again. Above me, Tara has begun to mumble though I can't make out what she is saying. One of her hands leaves my leg, travelling, tickling up my thigh to rest hotly on my curly pubes. It doesn't stay there long before sliding lower so that a sharp nailed thumb comes to rest on my tingling clit.

My body freezes. My eyes pop open wide to stare into the glowing visage of my wild haired, furry mate. An image jolts into my mind and my still body begins to shudder even before Tara's thumb begins making quick circular motions on my love button. I close my eyes to the feel of another sharp clawed thumb making circular motions on the puckered skin of my ass. The image in my mind is so lewd, so nasty another orgasm breaches before the words can leave my mouth.

"Kitty needs a tail," I moan. Almost simultaneously, Tara's thumb plunges into my ass all the way to the meaty part of her paw! My sphincter grips and releases, grips and releases as my orgasm consumes me. I can still hear Tara mumbling, but my mind is lost in a haze of overwhelming pleasure.

Heat floods my pussy, splashing hot and wet against the thin membrane of my cervix. Tara is coming. I manage to open my eyes, only to find myself staring into her molten gold gaze. Tara's smile is wide and dangerous and very nearly deranged. I try to give her back the same grin as I slowly come down. We stay that way for quite some time. Eventually Tara goes soft inside me. She pulls out and gently disengages, then spreads my over-sexed body on the floor in front of the couch. It takes me a few minutes to get my mind and body synchronized. When I do I roll over so that I'm facing Tara's supine form.

"Wow!" I say. "That was..."

"...intense," Tara finishes.

"Yeah, intense!" I blow out a loud breath.

"You're not mad at me are you?" Tara asks.

"No! Fuck no; that was awesome." I pause. "How'd you make me do that, make me say all those things?"

"I told you, equilibrium. Every mated couple achieves equilibrium. It's easier when there's a dominant partner and a submissive partner. When both partners are dominant like we are our bodies kick in to make sure mates don't kill one another."

I sigh loudly and dramatically. "You used a lot of words, but your explanation is about as clear as mud."

Tara scoots closer so that we are touching along the length of our bodies. Her cute pink nose rests lightly on my own. Her tongue flicks out, grazing across my lips. She tries to draw it back, but I'm too quick for her. I lock her into a deep kiss. When I finally let her go, Tara needs a minute to regain her train of thought. I chuckle which earns me a slap on my ass. "Equilibrium means that if one of us behaves aggressively enough the other will be forced to behave submissively."

"Oh," I reply. Tara's eyes slowly bleed the golden color, reverting back to their natural hazel. She has such a dreamy look on her face I can't help trying to steal another kiss.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you, Jennifer?" Tara asks. Her already large eyes go even wider. For a moment my mate smells like panic. "Is it ok to say that now?"

"Of course it's ok. I love you too, sweetie!" I say. My fingers glide across the silver blue fur of Tara's jaw. "I will never get tired of hearing you tell me you love me."

Tara closes her eyes and whispers, "Tell me you'll stay with me forever."

I kiss each closed eyelid. I use my chin and cheeks to rub Tara's forehead, her cheeks and cute pink nose. When I'm done it's impossible to tell her scent from my own. I growl possessively. "You kidnapped my heart so you're stuck with me now!" I stare at Tara until she finally opens her eyes. I give her a fierce look that is blunted by a jaw breaking yawn. It's her own fault! If she hadn't fucked the hell out of me I wouldn't be so tired.

Tara gives me a huge grin, then she yawns too. "C'mon babe," she huffs, "Let's go to bed." She scoops my exhausted body off the floor and carries me to our bedroom. God I love the way that sounds! I'm tucked into bed with Tara spooning me. Of course she rearranges my body so I'm in the perfect position for her left leg to slip between my legs. Her furry forearm rests hotly beneath the meagre swell of my breasts. A contented sigh escapes my mouth. I'm drifting away when Tara nips my shoulder.

"You know Jenn, I don't think I kidnapped your heart at all."

"Huh?" I'm too tired to make much sense.

"Nope. I'm pretty sure I cat nipped it!" Tara laughs heartily at her little joke. I fall asleep before I can think up a response.

**-----***

I'm sitting in one of the tattoo chairs at Tara's shop, reclined in such a way that it's easier for me to look up at the ceiling rather than over to the right. But Tara's sitting at a desk off to the right, so that's where my head is turned. She's catching up on some designs that have been promised to clients. So even though it's Sunday, our special day, here we are at Tara's shop. I don't mind. Well, I don't mind all that much. Our bikes are loaded on the rack of the Jeep, so when she's finished, Tara and I will be heading out to the Nuesse River Trail for a long ride. Tara looks up from her work for a moment, rolls her eyes at my thoughts, then goes back to whatever design she's currently immersed in. Typical Tara.

She's smiling now, bottom lip trapped by those sharp teeth, as her pens dance across the paper in the sketch pad. Good thing Tara loves what she does, because business has been booming. Luis came in to get the gang tattoo repaired last month. Of course Tara did her usual fantastic job and since then it seems like every day one of Raleigh's finest has been in to get some work done. Firemen and EMTs too! I wonder if her inking could be considered public service now.

Two months and counting. It's been two months since I moved into Tara's place. Two months since the dinner where Carmen told us she was going to live with the Ska'a. Two months since I found out I'm becoming Ska'a too. I'm stronger than Tara now. Faster. My sense of smell and hearing are freaky acute. Tara looks up from her work again, her predator's gaze trained on me. I'm almost used to the way she picks up on my thoughts. Anyway, it's been two absolutely amazing months. Oh, almost forgot to mention, it's been more than two months since my last period.

I've been studying aikido four nights a week and Tara has been teaching me some Ska'a fighting techniques she learned from her mother. With me being pregnant, Tara thinks we have to be more careful than ever. She says Father would love to get his hands on a mated breeding pair. For our own "safety" of course. I let my jaw fall open as I feel my canines start to lengthen. I raise my right hand in time to watch as the nails grow, long, thick talons sharp enough to score concrete. Anyone messing with us had better be ready. I'd break the world for my girl! And my baby - Oooomphh! My dark thoughts are interrupted by the weight of Tara landing on my hips, knocking the thoughts out of my head along with the air in my belly.

I've done it again! "Sorry," I say. "Didn't mean to disturb you."

Tara pulls her hair out of her face, giving me a playful grin. "You spend too much time tucked inside that head of yours, girlfriend." She leans down until her face is just above mine, our noses nearly touching. Tara's grin takes on that crazy feral look that warms me from my breasts to my pussy. Her teeth are white and sharp in the shop's light. Metallic gold races through her eyes. "What you need is a distraction. So, mate...you wanna have some fun?"

Oh my!

The End

***-----***

Author's Note: I originally envisioned Cat Nipped to be a single chapter with a couple of sex scenes and the dinner at the restaurant to introduce Carmen and the Ska'a. My plan was (and still is) to detail why the Ska'a came to Earth with the main characters being Carmen, Father and Little Sword. After writing the first chapter though, I kind of fell in love with Tara and Jenn and couldn't leave their story untold. Naturally that involved making some changes to my next story so that Jenn and Tara could make some appearances. Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

DorKnight

DorKnight
DorKnight
130 Followers