Cat O'Nine Tails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew and thrust again, and I could hear several men grunting with him. One more impossibly deep thrust, and though it hurt I realised that the carved handle had stretched me enough to prevent me from tearing. I felt his organ throbbing, and with a final push the sailor spurted hot seed into my tender open arse, bringing equally hot tears of shame to my face, but even more, perplexing moisture and throbbing tightness to my most secret folds.

Suddenly, I realised he'd withdrawn and I'd been cut down. Half-displayed, half-supported by the ship's captain I was turned to face the crew. I saw that many of them had spurted onto the deck, many of them over their hands. The captain picked me up in his strong arms, cradling me like a doll, and I could feel the leak of fluids from my back passage joining the mess on the deck. Blackness took me as he carried me down into the cabin, leaving the crew with orders to clean up and make the ship shapely again.


Vaguely I was aware that night and day and night had all passed by again before I regained full consciousness, and when I came round it was in the same bunk again. I was fully naked, with just a sheet over me, and I realised that I've been washed and undressed.

Thirst assailed me, and once again, the captain stood close by with a goblet of watered wine. This time, he seemed so familiar to my eyes, that I was actively relieved to see him, despite what my memory told me of the last few days. He smiled at me, and I responded in kind, feeling an unfamiliar ache in my buttocks and a slight sting from the welts across my back.

"I'm glad to see you awake," he said to me. "Not many people get off so lightly when they meet the ship's cat."

Despite myself I smiled, its as if something inside me had unwound, and I knew I could never regain my previous state. His hand brushed my cheek, tracking the contours of my face, and once again I felt my nerves and body respond to his touch. This time, there were no heavy stays to bind my breasts, to disguise their reaction. His lightest touch hardened my small nipples to rigid beads, and I knew he noticed. I squirmed as he peeled back the sheet to examine the tiny nubs nestled on deepest pink aureoles. When he lowered his lips to them, I hardly surprised myself by arching my back to meet him.

The touch of his lips on my nipples was electrifying. After the previous experience, I thought I'd be resigned to the sensations of lust, but I hadn't allowed for those feelings of my own passion newly aroused in me. With a fluid movement he was on the bunk beside me, pressed close in the cramped space, and swiftly he took my tight nipple into his mouth. Without being able to help myself, I found my hands knotted in his hair, holding him to my breast, loving the scrape of his stubble on my tender flesh, whist he suckled first one breast and then the other, rolling the small firm nipples between his tongue and teeth, and sucking the blood up into the aureole so that they became far more engorged than I ever thought possible. I felt yet another new tingle, as his suckling stimulated nerve endings elsewhere, and once again my crotch throbbed and tightened with desire.

Pausing for breath, he reached up and wordlessly kissed me. This time there was some tenderness in the embrace. I knew that though I might have no choice but to accept this experience, I would not be willfully harmed by it. His full length and weight was upon me now, with only his clothing and a thin sheet between my nakedness and him. His hands explored my flanks, feeling the lush swell of hip and the roundness of breast, then dipping beneath the sheet to lightly brush my mound of curls.

Just for a moment I stiffened, recalling the last time I had been touched there, but his hands were gentle if insistent, and his tongue and mouth kept mine so busy I could hardly think beyond them. Sitting up abruptly he peeled off his shirt, revealing a finely toned chest with a light covering of hair, then he again took me in his arms, crushing our nakedness together. Yet again I felt the tingling, tight fullness between my legs, and involuntarily I felt my thighs trying to part for him.

His breath caught in his throat, and he worked his way down my body, kissing and gently biting all the curves and hollows. Parting my legs with his hands, he gazed at my feminine folds, then breathed deeply of my scent and began licking and suckling my hard node, just as he had my nipples. I gasped, amazed at the complexity of sensations that washed over me, and at the same time he carefully slid a finger into my still virgin passage. I'd never dared so much myself, and the sensation of my muscles tightening and relaxing around his finger was a revelation to me.

Braver now, I ran my own hands along his torso. Marvelling at the feel of his skin, loving the weight of him on me. I even dared to slip my hand into the top of his breeches to feel the swell of his buttock and the warmth of his back.

He broke free of my body for a moment and returned to my side, propped up on an elbow, caressing my breast and belly.

"You do understand that I will hold you down if I have to, but I think you will enjoy this if you just allow yourself to?"

Wordlessly, I nodded, too caught up in the complexity of the moment to analyse what he was saying. With a fluid movement, he removed his breeches, and I got my first full look at an unclothed man. The size of his organ surprised me, even after my earlier experience, and just for a moment I felt scared. However, he never ceased to touch and caress me, and I could feel that well of hot wetness growing between my legs.

Cautiously, I reached down to touch him. Marvelling at the silky, yet hard texture of his manhood, I felt yet another rush of wet. Suddenly I needed for him to be aware of it. I guided his hand back between my legs so that when his probing fingers felt the slipperiness, I sensed that he was pleased by my reaction. Kissing me deeply, he positioned himself above me, and I felt the searing heat of his member against the lips of my cunny. Pushing in, I felt my body open to welcome him, a moment's resistance, a slight pain, then a feeling of overwhelming completeness as his full length was swallowed within.

His belly tensed against mine, his lips grew urgent against my own, he stroked in and out of my body, and I found myself straining to meet him at each push, until our bodies beaded with sweat and our cries must have echoed across the cramped ship.

Just for a moment my anus twinged with remembered anguish, but the sweet tensions between his cock and my cunny dissolved all of that into a bad dream.

I clung to him with arms and thighs, while his thrusts accompanied an increased tightness in his cock and balls. Finally, explosively, his release came, and I felt his seed spurt and flow deep inside me for a moment before my body responded with pulses of its own and an indescribable feeling swept through my belly. The feel of my cunny clenching around his cock must have pleased him, for he gathered me into his arms and held me close, until our breathing calmed. Then he pulled away to look me full in the face.

"You are full of surprises. Your father's cook said you were a slut, and I'd expected to find you well used, a pretty nag destined for a rich mans stable."

I winced at the description, reminded of the fate awating me at the end of the voyage. "My father's cook?"

"How do you think we found you?" he replied. "Instead. I find a rarer prize that just needed breaking properly, and that makes you much more valuable all round. We may have to find a more appropriate buyer for one such as you."

"What do you mean?"

"If you let me educate you so that you acquire a few more basic bedroom skills before the end of the voyage, I think we can ensure that you can command a price and some privileges that will please us both." He reached up and ran his fingers under my chin. "Of course, the choice is still yours, I'm sure the men would be pleased to see you rejoin them for a second visit with the cat, and the buyer who commissioned me to acquire you does have a taste for well whipped women..."

For a second, even though I hated the thought of what might be coming in my future, my body was still dealing with the sensations he'd brought out in me. There was a pleasurable warmth between my legs that promised to linger for some time. Yet, for reasons known only to him, he threatened me with visions of public humiliation and abuse.

I realised at that same moment that despite all that I had lost, I still had one power at my disposal. Learn to use this body to please men, and retain some control over how such encounters would play out. Besides, not all of this experience had been unpleasant.

"Teach me then," I whispered. "It appears I have nothing left but this body, so I may as well learn to use it for enjoyment."

He grinned, and I sensed that he would take great pains to train me thoroughly. "Well then," he said. "We'll start with some wine, a little food, then some basic techniques, and later, if you are a diligent student, I'll introduce you to some other, much more pleasurable ways to use rigging and the cat-o-nine tails."

12