Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 10

Story Info
The final installment of Cat Scratch Fever.
12.4k words
4.64
6.2k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I'm sorry this took so long. I didn't want to rush it. But no more series for a while just stand alone stories. Working on some right now. Enjoy the ending!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jadyn was sleeping on a soft cloud. She felt weightless and free. More than she had felt for the last few days under Felix's thumb. But then she felt a pair of warm yet slightly rough hands running over her body, caressing her, teasing her. Her body tingled with the sensation of those gentle hands. Somehow she knew they didn't belong to Felix. It was some hidden instinct Jadyn possessed, an animal inkling that told her it was someone else.

The hands caressed and smoothed over her thighs, running down towards her mons but they stopped. Instead they massaged her legs, spreading them wide but keeping away from the core of her that was growing wetter, hotter with each stroke of the stranger's palms. Jadyn whimpered, moving her hips to get those delicious hands to where she needed them desperately.

Her skin erupted into goosebumps as the hands resumed their journey over her curves, leaving her smoldering center untouched. A familiar dark seductive chuckle sounded in her ears, making her chest burn and stomach flutter.

Jadyn opened her eyes and saw Rafael's face hovering above hers, her face between his calloused hands. His deep blue eyes looked deep into her soul and grew sad, pained, mirroring her feelings towards him. Was this a dream? She opened her mouth to speak but found no words would come. What did she want to say? So many things but she was rendered mute.

Then Rafael brushed her lips with his, a whisper of a kiss that sent a shiver of heat to Jadyn's core. His kiss was smooth and gentle, sliding back and forth until his tongue came into play. Her resolve began to melt, opening her mouth to him with a blissful sigh Rafael's tongue invaded, lips sealing over hers while his tongue searched hers out. The taste of spicy cinnamon flooded her mouth.

Jadyn couldn't move her arms... or any part of her body. Rafael's manhood rested firmly against her. When he moved his hips into a slow roll she could feel the scorching member throb against her tender sex that drizzled hotly, preparing her for the coming invasion.

The waitress moaned into Rafael's gentle mouth as she felt the head of his cock teasing her moist entrance. He didn't go in smoothly. Once his head was wedged within her sheath Rafael slammed his cock in, right to the hilt. Jadyn's body arced, a surge of painful joy shot through her.

She opened her eyes to see not Rafael but Daunte, his eyes of flame looking down at her along with that devil's grin that made her blood run hot. He kissed her, his tongue sweeping into her groaning mouth and Jadyn was drowning in a taste of cloves. Her body exuded more juices, getting her comfortable for the fucking of her life. This was definitely a dream... But she so wanted it to be real.

"You're mine, Jadyn," he whispered huskily. He moved his hips slowly this time. The only sound escaping Jadyn was a tormented groan. She wanted to wrap herself around Daunte but only her hips could respond to her brain's commands. She met Daunte's thrusts that increased roughly but the thrusts were so smooth because of her incredible slickness.

Daunte arched his body back up, his beautiful muscles taut, flexing with his exertions. He grasped her hips, lifting her so he could pummel his cock into her wet hot canal. Jadyn closed her eyes, feeling the fullness of Daunte inside her. Jadyn felt her head being guided to the side then felt something pressing against her lips.

She opened her eyes to see a hard fat cock staring at her. She looked up to see Rafael with his sensual smile and lustful blue eyes, his hand fisting his cock whose bulbous red head brushed against her closed lips. She slowly stroked his cock that strained towards her. Massaging the length until pearls of pre-cum were dripping from the tip.

Jadyn felt so caught up in the wave of ecstasy that she opened her mouth and allowed Rafael entrance. She suckled him, tasting the saline of his seed and the pulsating hardness stretching her lips. Rafael pulled back slowly, Jadyn pressing her lips against his length. The tiger groaning lustfully. Then he pushed back in. She moaned around his stalk while he stroked her dark maple hair.

The jaguar and the tiger fucked her mouth and pussy with steady measured thrusts. Jadyn sucked and swirled her tongue around Rafael's head while her core squeezed Daunte rhythmically as he pulled out then gave way when he pressed back inside.

Jadyn never had a threesome before. She had had fantasies about it of course. The porn that she would occasionally watch never really focused on the woman, the men sometimes sucking each other off while the woman watched or kissed them. Jadyn decided to focus on the cocks that were filling her. Concentrating on how big they were but fit her so nicely. Her body was assaulted by delicious flavors and hot tremors that pushed her closer to the edge.

Rafael watched her with his burning paradise blue eyes that reminded Jadyn so much of the tropical sea with its wave glinting in the summer sun. She could feel him throbbing in her mouth. She saw his balls twitch and tighten he was so close. She was ready. Begging for them both to cum inside her. She sucked harder and flicked her tongue over Rafael's head and watched his lips twitch and face fog into growing desire.

Jadyn's nipples were so taut and sensitive. Her burned, flushing, glowing with her coming climax. All of her muscles tightened, a blazing tension coiling in her belly as her mouth and pussy tightened around the members invading her.

The look on Daunte and Rafael's faces was pure rapture as she felt their cocks expand then release. Jadyn floated on a wave of pure bliss. A light suddenly blinded her as the taste of Rafael and Daunte faded, burned away by this white light.

She felt a warm solid form pressing against her. She smiled thinking it was one of her lovers. Daunte first came to mind as a muscular arm, protectively encircled her waist then caressed her swollen breast, teasing her tight dark nub. The arm pulled her more firmly against the muscular mass, branding itself upon her small yet curvy body.

"Mmmmmm," Jadyn murmured delightfully. But her euphoria was short lived when she turned her head to accept a hungry kiss from her bedfellow. The taste of nutmeg teased into her mouth as the foreign tongue pushed between her lips then glided against her tongue in a lazy slide.

Jadyn opened her eyes to see Felix wrapping her up in his embrace while his lips slid and molded against hers. She felt his hard heat against her flesh, a slight panic tightening in her chest. The lion shifter sensed the fear dampening her arousal.

"Did I frighten you, Kitten? I didn't mean to," Felix nuzzled into her neck, his breath burning her skin. Jadyn made to leave but the big cat wasn't finished with his plaything.

"Do I have to tie you to the bed again, Kitten?" he asked lazily, a note of danger as well as arousal in his sleepy voice. Jadyn could feel his excitement throb against the curve of her hip.

"Don't call me 'Kitten'," Jadyn snapped. She decided to not provoke him to find out if he would follow through with his threat. The Heat she felt for him was fading and Felix knew that, which was why he was being more clingy.

Felix covered her from head to neck to shoulder with slow sensual kisses as he ground his hips against her. The swipe of his hot wet rough tongue sent a spark tingling down to her treacherous pussy that was growing moist despite Jadyn's hatred for the man.

Felix ignored the ire in Jadyn's voice. His palm felt the heaviness of her breast. He took her tight nipple between his finger and thumb and pinched it listening to a tortured groan slip past her lovely kissable lips.

The lion was purring with delight. Her skin was like satin. His nose was overwhelmed with the feminine smell of summer flowers. When the waitress moved against him it was a jolt to his senses.

"Jade, then," Felix soothed, moving to hover over her so he could plunge into her liquid heat. "My precious jewel."

"Do girls often fall for your cheesy lines?" Jadyn wondered curiously, the bitterness still in her voice but she was beginning to participate, her hands stroking over Felix's marbled shoulders making the big cat shiver.

"Most do," Felix pressed his length that was unbelievably hard and pulsing against Jadyn's drizzling sex. "But you're not like most girls are you?"

Jadyn rolled them over so that she was on top. She placed her hands firmly on his shoulders, moved her hips she lowered herself on his turgid organ, stroking it between her velvety hot lips drawing a lustful growl from the lion.

She reached over to the night stand, her breasts hanging over Felix's face and his mouth began to water. Felix took a dark round nipple into his hungry mouth and nibbled and sucked, a soft gasp hissed past the waitress's lips. He felt the morsel throb gently between his lips while his tongue tormented it.

"When are we going back to the city?" Jadyn asked directly. She reached into the open drawer and pulled out a fresh condom. Felix released her nipple, frowning. His sienna brown eyes grew hard.

"Missing your boyfriends already?" he sneered. "Maybe another scratch will help you forget."

Jadyn moved back a little but she felt Felix's hands grip her soft thighs as if he were anticipating her flight. She only smiled sweetly unwrapping the condom from its foil then taking his manhood in hand and smoothed the latex about the iron length. She crawled over him, pressing her satin warm breasts against his broad chest, the ends of her hair teasing his flesh.

Their faces were so close, Felix resisted the urge to tongue fuck Jadyn's lush pink mouth. She took his face in her hands to hold his attention, pressing her lips firmly against his with as much feeling as she could muster.

"I'm sick of being out in the middle of bum fuck nowhere," Jadyn whispered against his lips. She dove back in for a kiss, her tongue plunging into the hot cavity of his mouth tasting that subtle note of nutmeg that served enough to get her wet for him.

She felt Felix run his hands along her back, tingles spiraling up and down her spine. The roaming hands came to cup her luscious cheeks, lifting her so he could get inside her. Jadyn read his signal and took hold of his member again, feeling it harden further, feeling every ridge of his veins through the thin latex.

Jadyn guided the tip to her wet satin folds and moved her hips back to slowly impale herself onto the sheathed flesh. She raked her fingers through Felix's wheat gold hair, her mouth gaping with the feeling of him filling her, stretching her to her limits.

Felix growled with the feel of Jadyn's heat engulfing him, sucking him into her soft petals to caress him. The morning began its song, birds and cicadas hissed and chirped a symphony as the sun began its ascent from the earth to bathe the world with its morning glow.

Felix held Jadyn in place as he bucked his hips into her. He listened to the sound of her small pants, feeling her fingers tighten into his scalp. He rolled her over and began to piston into her as her legs wrapped around his lean waist.

Jadyn closed her eyes trying to drift back into that erotic dream of Rafael and Daunte making love to her at once. She bit into Felix's shoulder to quiet her moans.

She could feel the sweat of his body making him more slippery. She could feel the spark inside her begin to grow and reached between them to find her clit erect and pulsating with desire for release.

Felix felt her hand rubbing her love button and smiled. It aroused him the way this fire cracker waitress was as insatiable as a female jaguar. Even when she hated their couplings Jadyn would participate fully in the act.

He felt her walls clench around him then ripple. Jadyn made a small cry of joy, her body holding onto him tightly before going slack. Yet Felix wasn't at his climax yet. He slowed down, choosing to watch his human waitress as she breathed raggedly and groaned, her skin glowing with her release.

Felix slowed down, wanting to take his time as Jadyn recovered. While he sucked and nipped at her rosy hard peaks and silken bosom he mulled over her question to return to the city. She could be working on a plan to escape him there. Surrounded by people and buildings Jadyn could easily get away.

She would then find Daunte or Rafael and ask for their protection then the brothers would seek retribution. Mayson would protect him of course. They were like brothers. Besides it was his word over a human's. Why couldn't he make her like him? Felix suddenly increased his speed, savage in his thrusts that caught Jadyn by surprise.

"I'm only using you as you like to use me, Jadyn," Felix groaned somewhat frustrated.

The hard slapping of flesh filled the room. The lion felt the waitress's walls quiver but her pussy drizzled more of her juices to ease the entrance of his savage thrusts. Jadyn felt a pain along with pleasure. Felix roughly pinned her wrists above her head, impaling her into the mattress that groaned at the brutality.

"W-What do you want from me?" Jadyn felt another spark building even as Felix pummeled her pussy sorely. Felix saw the stricken look on her face and softened. He stopped thrusting seeing her eyes grow watery, more jewel-like.

"Just give me a chance, Jadyn," he coaxed softly, resuming his gentle thrusting, his grip loosening, allowing Jadyn's hands to wrap around his neck as he slowly fucked her. He rotated his hips, touching every spot that was growing more acute, more sensitive and ready to blow.

Felix wasn't far behind. His balls were boiling and cock throbbed with the need for his release. Jadyn felt his molten member expand, grow hotter until she felt another wave of ecstasy hit her. Her muscles clamped around Felix and he exploded his seed into the condom, coming with an aggressive roar.

The lion collapsed on his waitress lover and found himself being caressed and soothed by her. She softly raked her nails across his back giving him tiny shock waves of sensation. Jadyn lightly kissed the tendons on Felix's neck feeling him stiffen as he released another load into the rubber sheath.

"I can try...," Jadyn whispered. She had to give him something. Otherwise he would resort to scratching her again. She would be stuck and horny for Felix's cock in the woods until she forgot about everyone... or until everyone forgot about her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leather Larry's Bar & Grill. A hot spot for low lives, bikers, con artists, and shifters in exile just a few miles out of Baton Rouge. The Baptistes lived close by in a trailer park.

They had been to the trailer park but were told Mayson was working that day. He owned Leather Larry's. Anything illegal or unsavory happening, Leather Larry's as well as Mayson had a finger on the pulse. Rafael and Moira stood outside in the parking lot looking up at the shady establishment like it was a forbidden castle with a dragon guarding the inside.

"You sure you want to do this?" Moira was skeptical as well as apprehensive. Rafael had practically dragged her out of bed early that morning making her swear to not mention anything to Daunte or Holland. When she asked why Rafael only said, "I don't know if it'll work. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up."

Suddenly there were angry voices followed by two men tumbling out of the bar rolling around in the mud and punching each other while everyone else either watched and laughed or ignored to continue with their own business.

"We are out of options," Rafael sighed. Having gathered his courage, Rafael went into the dark dimly lit bar with Moira following. Moira sniffed at the air, her nose wrinkling in disgust. The bar smelled worse than The Scratch. An aroma of sawdust, peanuts and bad whiskey permeated the air, so thick one could taste it then start gagging.

"This place smells like a village of hobos that died in an ash tray in a swamp," Moira gagged.

"That's oddly specific," Rafael commented dryly. Shifters had sensitive noses. They both were on the verge of losing whatever food they could stomach in the past few days with worry over Jadyn.

"So where's this upstanding cousin of yours?" she asked, scanning the place with her blue-green eyes. She caught a few men leering at her and she responded with a look of absolute disgust.

"Is that little Rafe?"

They both turned to see a tall lean man with golden brown hair and steely blue eyes. He had a strong jawline that could cut diamonds and a trusting smile that made even the cynical Moira flush when it landed on her. The smiling man took Rafael into a bear hug while others watched in confusion.

"Hey there, Cuz," Rafael breathed tightly. Mayson always had a tight grip. He could crush anyone with a stare but more so with his hugs.

Mayson dropped Rafael roughly onto the floor and slammed a hand on his shoulder almost making him lose his balance again.

"It's been a while!" Mayson grinned. Then his steely blue eyes drifted back to Moira who crossed her arms feeling as if those eyes had x-ray vision. "New girlfriend? Figured you get over Green Ribbon girl eventually. Someone owes me two g's."

"We need to talk in private," Rafael ignored his cousin's intrusive, rude questions.

Mayson was sobered by Rafael's serious tone.

"Step into my office...," Mayson showed them the way to the back.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mayson just sat staring at them. He was behind his desk watching them as if they both just shifted and were fucking right on his desk. Totally bizarre and out of their minds.

"You want to issue a duel de sang...," Mayson spoke slowly as if speaking to a toddler. "To your own cousin?" The tiger cub had a pair of brass balls. Rafael was always more calculating which was why this request was so bizarre.

"He took someone from me," Rafael fisted the arm on his chair with the memory of the triumph in Felix's voice.

Ah so it was over the girl again. That human waitress was an endless supply of trouble. Mayson had seen a picture of her. She was certainly beautiful with kissable Cupid Bow lips that one could imagine smirking suggestively. Her jade green eyes spoke of a fierceness as well as a sensuality that could draw dangerous men to her.

"There aren't rules against fighting a relative," Moira countered.

"But no one's ever done it," Mayson chuckled dryly. But when he saw that Rafael was 100% serious he grew angry. "From what I hear Jadyn Sommers was claimed by Daunte LaSalle." Damn, Felix! What did he get himself into this time?

He spoke the name LaSalle with such derision Moira almost saw his cat face hissing at them.

"And Rafael is actually a LaSalle," Moira answered. Mayson shot her with an icy glare.

"I'm not making this challenge as a Baptiste," Rafael insisted grimly. "I'm challenging Felix as a LaSalle." He stood up, glaring down at his cousin who looked at him as if he were a stranger all of a sudden and not the cousin he had taught how to drive or gave him his first beer.

"Very well...," Mayson replied coolly. "Consider you disowned from the Baptiste clan."

The words hung heavy in the air. Rafael felt a stone sink in his gut. What did he just do? But Jadyn was more important than some family name. Now to tell Daunte and hope he'll go along with it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jadyn was washing dishes, the liquid soap was green with a pear aloe scent. Suds kissed her hands making tiny rainbows in the sunlight. She thought about her next move.

This morning Felix was somewhat rough with her and she saw the threat of marking her again in his eyes. Jadyn had to become a bit more tame and stop trying to bait the lion so much.