Cat Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is your room?" I asked her.

"Yes, when my Grandmother moved in with us, after my mother died, I gave her my room and I took the guest room. I hope you don't mind if we share a bed? If you do, I will understand, and I can always sleep out on the couch."

"No, no I don't mind. In fact, it'll be fun, like a pajama party. I haven't done a sleepover since I was 11. Move over fatso."

"Hey! Who you calling fatso, zit face."

We both laughed like school girls. I climbed in on the left side of the bed, and the two of us lay side-by-side. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Angela staring at me, smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. I was just thinking about what you said earlier, about how I would never be able to pay my debt to you."

"Don't worry about it, I'll never try to collect."

"I was thinking that perhaps I could pay it off, a little at a time. Would you mind if I started right now?"

Before I could answer, Angela swung her leg over my waist, sitting upright on my pelvis. She looked at me with the most adoring gaze, and then lowering her face to mine, kissed me on the lips again. Only this time there was definitely tongue penetration. Angela swirled her tongue around the inside of my mouth, exploring every nook and cranny. She sucked on my own tongue, drawing it into her mouth. I began my own oral expedition, rolling my tongue around hers.

Angela removed her mouth from mine, and then bringing her hands up to my breasts, she pushed them both up and together. She lowered her mouth to one nipple, licking and sucking, and gently biting it. She moved over to the next one, switching back and forth between the two. At the same time she was grinding her crotch against mine. I was so turned on, I had an orgasm, and my clit wasn't even being stimulated yet! That was a first for me.

"Angela, you know what my lucky number is?"

"Mmm, mmm," she mumbled through a mouthful of Cat tit, indicating she did not know.

"Well, my lucky number has always been 69. Want me to show you why?"

"Mmm, hmm," indicating a yes, still tightly latched to my boob.

I rolled Angela over onto her back, I kissed her on the mouth, then I swung my body 180 degrees, so that my head was over her crotch, and my pussy was directly above her face. I pulled her pants off, and she did the same to me.

I looked back at her and said, "Eat me, pretty please?"

Without hesitation, Angela began an oral assault on my pussy, much the same as she had done to my mouth. Only this time she was sucking my clit into her mouth, nibbling and biting on it, sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body. I lowered my head to her crotch, inhaling the musky odor of the highly aroused young woman. I began kissing and licking her outer lips, slowly working my tongue between the folds of her vagina. I tasted her secretions, she was delicious. I began to fuck her with my tongue, making it stiff and pointed, jabbing at her sex over and over, until she finally climaxed.

In the mean time, Angela was still chewing on my clit and before long, I had my third orgasm. I sprayed my nectar into her mouth, and I could here her gulping and swallowing, trying to get it all.

Eventually, we were both satiated, having cum multiple times each. I turned back around, and lay down next to Angela, spooning my butt into her pelvis. She put her arms around me, whispering in my ear, "I love you, Cat."

"I love you to Angela."

We both slept soundly for the remainder of the night.

The next morning, I got up just before sunrise. The house was quiet, so I slipped quietly out the back door. Standing barefoot in the middle of the back yard, I wanted to do my karate exercises, so I began the kata.

After about 15 minutes, I heard a voice to my left. "So you are the warrior princess?"

I turned my head and saw about six members of the Shoshone tribe standing there watching me, all men. I never even heard them approaching! Behind me, standing on the porch, were Angela, Billy, their father, and Grandma. My nipples were poking out the front of the thin material of the tank top I was wearing, due primarily to the chill morning air.

"Um, sorry, are you referring to me?"

"Yes. We were told of your bravery and fighting skills. The Great Spirit wishes us to welcome you as a member of our tribe. Do you accept?"

I turned back to look at Angela; she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Of course I accept, it would be an honor, thank you. Do I have to do anything?"

"You must receive the sign of Wolf, the great hunter. Please remove your shirt."

I only hesitated for a second, then thought, what the hell? I pulled my tank top up and over my head, once again exposing my boobies to the world. The Shoshone elders approached me, one of them holding a stone cup with a red substance inside. Standing directly in front of me, he took his thumb and dipped it into the red liquid, then brought his hand to my forehead. He placed a simple cross just below my hairline, chanting unintelligibly in his native tongue. Dipping his thumb back into the cup, he then brought his hand to my chest.

"You are the first woman ever to become a tribal warrior. I will now place the sign of the Great Hunter on your body."

He then began to draw something on my chest. Apparently the cleavage produced by my 36D's gave him some trouble, probably distorting the image a little, but he made do. Some red paint ended up on the upper part of my tits anyway, but I couldn't see the entire thing. I guess this would be a whole lot easier on a guy's chest.

"I name you, 'Cat Who Runs With Wolves'. You are now a Shoshone warrior/hunter."

Angela walked over to me, holding up a mirror. The elder had drawn a nearly perfect wolf's head on my chest, despite the boobs. Billy came over to look, and stared intently at the image. At least I think he was staring at the image. Angela then handed me a button down shirt, which I put on, being careful not to smear the paint. I buttoned just a couple of lower buttons, leaving the top spread open. I wanted to wait until the paint was completely dry.

The tribal elders left, but not before handing me a leather necklace with a tooth hanging from it. I was told it was the tooth from a timber wolf, found imbedded in the hip bone of an elk. It would bring me good luck, or so I was told.

I finished getting dressed, putting on my hiking shorts and boots, leaving the shirt on that Angela had given me. Billy and Angela came out and placed their backpacks in the back of the truck. We all climbed in to the old pickup, with me driving, and Angela in the middle between me and Billy. Finally we were off! I headed north on Highway 287, toward the southern entrance of Yellowstone. We drove through Grand Teton National Park first, and then continued north. I was anxious to see Wolfie; I had the weirdest feeling, as if something was not quite right.

When we got to the park entrance, I followed the main road for awhile, and then turned off onto a gravel road. I followed that for several miles, not once encountering another vehicle. After a few more miles, I saw a cloud of dust up ahead, coming toward us. A large dark vehicle passed us, going in the opposite direction, seemingly in a hurry.

"That's odd," I said, more to myself than anyone else.

"What's odd?" asked Billy.

"The car that just went by; a black Crown Victoria with blacked out windows and a two-way radio antenna on the trunk. I think it might have had D.C. plates too. It's not a typical vehicle for around here, especially on this road. It was like a government vehicle, like something the FBI would use. It just seemed out-of-place."

"Maybe it was a Park Ranger?" offered Angela.

"Not unless they're making them with four wheel drive. I've never seen a Ranger drive anything other than an SUV or a pickup. Very odd."

When we got to the cabin, the feeling that something was not right came back, even stronger this time. I parked about 50 meters away from the building, wondering why no one was coming out to greet us. As I walked towards the door, I smelled something like rotten eggs. That was propane!

"Don't turn on any light switches okay? I think I smell gas."

Arriving at the front door, I immediate knew my premonitions were correct. Something was wrong. The front door was partially open, and the odor of gas was getting stronger. Once inside, I saw the interior was in a shambles. Someone had ransacked the place. Billy found the source of the gas in the kitchen; someone had turned all the burners on after extinguishing the pilot lights. Billy turned all the switches off, and then began opening all the windows. Angela and I continued searching the remainder of the cabin.

In the last room towards the back, we found two men hog-tied on the floor. They were Asians, probably two of the Japanese clients who hired my husband. Once we got the duct tape off their mouths, they started babbling in Japanese. Angela and I got them up and, after untying them, led them out of the house.

"Billy, lets go, before there's an explosion."

Billy finished opening all the windows, then came outside with the rest of us. Fortunately the Japs spoke English.

"Those men are coming back, and they have automatic weapons, we must leave at once."

"What men?"

"The ones who tied us up, and took our colleagues and the guides away."

"Whoa, wait a minute. They took the guides? You mean Gray and Joe?"

"Yes, yes. We must leave at once, before they return."

"Where did they take them?"

"I don't know. All I know is they are in grave danger. And so are we. We must leave."

Running back to the truck, we were all about to pile in, when Angela noticed the dust cloud coming our way.

"Look! There's a car coming!

We had to get out of here, but not by truck. We were going to have to hike it.

"Take your clothes out of the backpacks, anything you don't think you'll need. Look around for supplies to take with us; flashlights, food, water bottles, jackets, only the bare minimum. We have to hike into the mountains. Hurry!"

Fortunately, everyone was dressed in hiking clothes with good shoes, even the Japs. We found another backpack, and loaded all of them with as many non-perishable supplies as possible. We found two flashlights and some extra batteries, and one of the Japs found an emergency 'space' blanket, "used on all Apollo missions." I told Billy to hide the truck as best he could, and then pull the distributor wire off the engine and stick it in his pocket.

The dust cloud was getting closer. Once everyone was all set, we started walking at a quick pace. I wasn't sure exactly which way was best; anywhere but there was our only choice. Billy took the lead, followed by the Japs, then Angela. I brought up the rear.

We walked for about two hours, when I suggested we stop for a break. There was a small river running along the path we were following, and the water looked clean and inviting. It was hot again, close to 85 degrees, and the sky was clear. I needed to cool off, and I had spotted a small pool down stream, a short ways off to one side. It looked to be about waist deep, just enough to submerge myself.

"Everyone sit and rest, and drink some water. I'm going to freshen up a bit in that pool of water over there, I'll be right back."

Leaving my backpack with the others, I walked through the underbrush, finding a clearing along the bank of the river. I removed my clothing, and stepped into the cool water. It was a little on the chilly side, but felt so good at the moment. Standing in water up to my waist, I squatted down and dunked my entire body underwater, then came back up. My nipples were almost hurting, they were poking out so hard. The image of the wolf on my chest washed off, but I could still see a faint outline of the drawing.

As I turned to walk back out, I saw movement in the bushes.

"Billy, is that you?"

"Oh, hi Cat, I didn't see you there. I was just looking for a place to pee. Sorry, I'll leave you alone."

I walked up onto the bank, the warm air feeling good on my bare skin. Standing naked at the water's edge, I called to Billy.

"Billy, come out here a minute, when you're finished peeing."

Coming out from behind some shrubbery, Billy said, "I'm done. Wow, you look really nice . . . naked and all. I'm sorry, I'll go."

"Billy, come over here."

He walked back over to me and stood directly in front of me, looking nervous and uncomfortable.

"Billy, were you spying on me?"

"Oh god no, Cat. No way, I didn't know you were here, I swear."

"Billy, I thought we were friends. Tell me the truth."

"I'm really sorry, I'm so embarrassed, please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad at you for spying on me, you're a healthy young man and you like to look at naked women. There's nothing wrong with that. Please don't ever lie to me Billy, that's the one thing I cannot accept. Okay?"

"I promise Cat, I'll never lie to you again, ever. I always want to be your friend."

"Okay then, that's settled. Now, what are we going to do about this bulge in your pants? You can't go back to the others like that."

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

Reaching down to his crotch, I lightly grabbed the tent forming on the outside of his pants, apparently due to a muscle spasm.

"I'm talking about this. I'm not letting you go back with this awful swelling in your pants. Here, let me have a look."

I undid his belt, then the top button, then the zipper, pulling his pants down to his ankles. I tapped first one leg, indicating he should lift it, then the other, removing his pants completely. A very impressive hard on was pushing his underwear completely away from his body.

"Now these," I said, removing his briefs.

Billy stood in front of me, a nice long hard cock jutting straight out from his perfect, solid Indian body. Getting down on my knees in front of him, I grabbed the shaft of his penis, stroking it gently back and forth. Using my other hand, I lightly massaged his balls.

"Now let's see what we can do to make this go away."

Leaning my head forward, I placed a gentle kiss on the tip, then parting my lips, I slid the entire head into my mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop. I continued to stroke the shaft and manipulate his balls.

Removing the tip of his cock from my mouth, I said to Billy, "Put your hands on the back of my head and hold it in place."

Following my instructions, Billy placed both of his hands on my head and pulled me towards his crotch. I went back to sucking him, taking more of his beautiful prick into my mouth. The little helmet was now down to my tonsils; Billy was slowly throat- fucking me. I played with his balls in earnest now, wanting him to cum. I was holding my breath as long as possible, pulling him out every couple of minutes to take a deep breath. Billy was moaning quietly, and I knew it wouldn't be long.

Suddenly Billy stopped moving and, all at once, began flooding my mouth with his seed. I gulped and I swallowed, pumping Billy's shaft, milking every last drop of cum. Pulling his cock from my mouth, I licked him all nice and clean.

"Oh god Cat, that felt so good. I think I'm in love with you."

"You think? That's all? Well I love you too Billy."

"Really? You do?"

"We'll discuss it later. At least now you're a bit more presentable. You go back first, and then I'll join you."

Billy put his clothes back on, and then headed back to the others. I walked back into the cool water and rinsed off, then went back up onto the river bank, and stood in the warm sunlight to dry off. A few minutes later, I pulled my shorts on, and then sat down on the ground to put on my hiking boots.

Hearing the bushes rustling behind me again, I said, "Billy, I thought I told you to go back."

"Please forgive the intrusion miss; I wonder if I could speak to you."

I leapt to my feet when I heard a voice that was definitely not Billy's, my bare breasts bouncing in the breeze.

"Mr. Haruki, is everyone okay?"

"Yes, they are all fine. We were beginning to wonder if you were okay."

"Oh I'm okay, just cooling off. I'll be done in a second."

I turned my back to Mr. Haruki, his first name is Murikami I think, and started to put my shirt back on.

"Where did you get that tattoo?"

I thought to myself, why is everyone fascinated with my tattoo?

"The guy who taught me karate gave it to me."

"Do you know what it represents?"

"Not really, I didn't think it was anything."

"That is the samurai kanji. What was the man's name who gave it to you?"

"Masatoshi Nakayama, why?"

Mr. Haruki's eyes grew wide, like he'd just seen a ghost.

"Kobiyashi, come quick. Down here by the river."

Mr. Maru came crashing through the undergrowth, stopping beside Haruki. I'm standing there wondering why I'm still bare-chested, letting everyone come have a look at my tattoo.

Kobiyashi drew his breath in loudly, saying something to Murikami in Japanese.

Kobiyashi said, "Ms. Wolff, are you saying Master Nakayama put this mark on you himself; with his own hands?"

"That's what I'm saying. Why?"

Both men began poking and prodding my lower back and butt cheeks, and I distinctly felt a finger slide along and into my ass crack.

When I turned around, both men were looking at me with awe. It's not like I haven't seen that look in men's eyes before, but this was different. I hadn't had sex with either one of them, for one thing.

Then Murikami said to me, "Ms. Wolff, Masatoshi Nakayama died over one hundred years ago."

"And the Samurai have not existed for almost 140 years," exclaimed Kobiyashi.

I was about to dismiss all Japanese men as lunatics, when Angela's words from the night before came back to haunt me: 'you have been chosen to be a warrior, for some higher purpose'.

Putting my shirt back on, I said, "All I know is, I received private instruction in karate from Master Nakayama for fifteen years, he put a tattoo on me that he said belonged to me by birthright, and he never said anything about the samurai. We need to go, let's get our stuff and get moving."

From that moment on, the two Japs treated me like I was royalty. Soon the Shoshone elder's words floated through my head: 'So you are the warrior princess?' I began to think everyone was going nuts. I am no warrior, princess or otherwise! We packed up our supplies, slipped the backpacks on, and off we went. At the moment, all I could think of was Wolfie, hoping he was okay, and how I needed to find him.

"Ms. Wolff, please forgive me, but where are we going?" asked Kobiyashi.

Good question, I thought. We were following an old horse trail, which I was hoping would lead us to a main roadway, or at least a ranger station. The trail was overgrown and did not appear to have been used in quite some time, but it made hiking easier. And we were less likely to get lost in the backcountry if we stuck to a trail.

"First of all, let's call each other by first names, mine is Cat. Second, I'm trying to get us to civilization so we can report what happened to the authorities. Since we're on the subject, what did happen back there at the cabin? Who took your associates and my husband and his friend? And why? And how come they didn't take you?"

"Ms Wolff, I mean Cat, the other two Japanese men that were with us are not associates of ours. Murikami and I work for an investment firm in Tokyo. The other two men both work for a computer software company in Osaka. We never met them before this trip. Some Americans in military fatigues came into the cabin in the middle of the night pointing automatic weapons at us, and ordered your husband and his friend, along with the other two Japanese men, into waiting vehicles outside. Then we were tied up and left in the cabin with the gas on, presumably to dispose of us. That is all we know."