Cat Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That might explain the black Crown Vic, I thought. But who were they? And why did they take Joe and Wolfie? Lost in thought, I didn't realize Billy was walking alongside of me.

"Hi Cat, how are you doing?"

"Hi Billy, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great, thanks to you. Will you be going back to Tennessee when this is all over?"

"I guess so, why?"

"Oh, well I was hoping you might spend some time on the reservation, take a break, relax, learn about my people. After all, you're one of us now."

'That's true, I am aren't I? Maybe I will go back there and hang out for awhile, learn about my adopted culture, meet more people. That would be nice."

"You mean you really would? Seriously?"

"Of course I'm serious, it would be fun."

"That would be great, I'd like that a lot."

Billy walked to the back of the group, grinning from ear to ear. I just love putting a smile on men's faces. We had been walking along a high ridge, with a sheer drop off on one side. There was another ridge running parallel to the one we were on, and it came within ten feet at one point. The valley between the two is called Devil's Canyon, and the drop must be at least 500 feet. We stopped under some trees to eat.

Angela sat next to me and said, "Hi Cat, can I join you?"

"Of course, silly. Want something to eat?"

"Just you."

"Hah, you're a little perv aren't you?"

"I wasn't, until I met you."

"Aw, thanks. I never asked what you do, Angela?"

"I have an RN license, and I'm working on getting my bachelor's degree in nursing. I want to get my master's someday, and be a nurse practitioner. I could help out with the medical needs on the reservation. We only have one doctor."

"That would be great! I hope you do it."

We were sitting there eating our canned peaches and chocolate bars, when all of a sudden, Billy comes running towards us.

"Bear! There's a bear up ahead on the trail. I think he saw me."

Before I could respond, we heard it. A bear grunting and growling, the sound just up ahead. I told Billy to be quiet, and to go get Kobi and Muri, and start walking back the way we came. I asked Angela to go with them, but she insisted on staying with me. I was trying to remember what Wolfie told me; play dead for black bears, shout and make noise for brown bears, and, oh yeah, for grizzlies, bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.

Just then we saw it, lumbering towards us, a grizzly. Shit on a stick! He hadn't seen us yet, but he probably smelled the food. I left an open can of fruit on the ground and made Angela walk slowly away with me. Unfortunately, the bear looked up, staring right at us.

"RUN!!"

Angela and I caught up to the others and we ran as a group back down the trail. I could hear the bear snorting behind us, and the sound was getting closer. When we got to the narrow crevice separating us from the other ridge, I saw it was only a ten foot gap or maybe even less.

"We have to jump across, hurry!"

Without hesitation, Kobi took a running start and leaped across, followed closely by Muri. I gestured for Billy to go, but he wasn't moving. The bear was closing fast.

"Billy, jump!"

"I can't, without you."

"Angela and I will be right behind you, now go."

I was hoping the bear was too big and clumsy to jump across. Billy jumped with no difficulty. I told Angela to go next.

"I can't."

"What do you mean, you can't?"

"I'm afraid of heights. I can't go across that, I'll fall."

"Angela listen to me. You have to try, the options aren't good. Please do this for me?"

"Okay, I'll try for you. I love you Cat."

"And I love you too. Now get a running start and don't look down. Just look at your brother."

The bear came around the last bend in the trail and was now charging right for us. Angela ran and I thought at the last second she wouldn't make it, but she did. Billy had to grab her to keep her from falling backwards. The only problem now was I knew I didn't have time to get a running start, and I wouldn't make it across without one. I found a large stick on the ground and prepared for the bear's attack. I did remember Wolfie saying to hit a bear in the nose as a last resort.

The bear came at me and I swung the stick, hitting it in the cheek. That just really pissed him off. He swiped at me with one of his huge paws, raking his razor sharp claws across my upper back and shoulders, knocking me to the ground. He lumbered over to me and I thought this is the end; I'll never see Wolfie again.

I managed to apply a hard kick to the bear's nose, causing him to stop his attack for a moment, but I had nowhere to go. Just as he was about to slice me up with his paws again, I heard a loud growl somewhere behind the bear. All of a sudden, a mountain lion leaped from a boulder onto the bear's back, sinking his teeth into its neck. Startled, the grizzly roared in pain, temporarily halting its attack on me, now focused on getting the huge cat off its back. The mountain lion continued its assault on the bear, which now appeared to be in a panic.

Forgetting all about me, the bear made a mad dash back up the trail, with the cat still holding on. I crawled over to some bushes, the pain from the slashes getting worse. I saw the mountain lion jump off the bear, and then slowly walk back in my direction. The bear was probably a juvenile, and not experienced enough to deal with an aggressive combatant. Angela was crying, and the others were yelling and shouting, attempting to scare off the big feline. The mountain lion stopped about 20 paces from where I was sitting on the ground, and just stared at me, completely oblivious to the other humans.

After staring directly into my eyes for what seemed like several minutes, the huge cat turned and walked away. I'd swear I saw an intelligence in those eyes, as if the creature knew me.

Once the mountain lion was out of sight, Muri and Kobi jumped back across the ravine, coming to my aid. My whole upper body hurt, like I'd been hit by a truck. Angela wanted to come back over to help me, but I said I would go there. With Muri and Kobi on either side of me, the three of us took a running leap across the crevice. I don't think I would have made it without them holding me. The Japs were a lot stronger than they looked, and I gained a new respect for them.

I laid on the rock on my stomach and Angela assessed the damage. My shirt was torn to shreds, so she removed it. Using some of our drinking water and a piece of cloth, Angela cleaned the wounds as best she could. They were not deep, and would not need stitches. She instructed Billy to tear off the lower half of her shirt, to use as a dressing. While Angela stood with her arms held over her head, Billy used a pocket knife to cut away the bottom half of her shirt. That left Angela with a rather sexy looking bare midriff, which did not go unnoticed by any of the men, including her own brother.

Looking up from my vantage point on the ground, I had a clear view of Angela's small, firm breasts. She didn't wear bras either, I thought to myself, smiling. Angela applied the piece of shirt to my wounds to keep them covered and protected. She asked the men if any of them had brought an extra tee shirt. Rummaging through his pack, Muri came up with a plain white undershirt. Angela had me stand up, holding the dressing in place. A warm breeze drifted up from the canyon below, gently blowing across my bare breasts. They didn't go unnoticed either.

Angela instructed me to hold my arms above my head, the way she had minutes before. She then had Muri roll up the tee shirt, and use it to hold the dressing in place. Muri stood in front of me, his face inches from my bare cleavage, and wrapped the shirt behind my back and over the dressing. He then tied the shirt in front, after making sure my nipples and as much tit flesh as possible were concealed. I looked like a contestant on that reality show, Survivor. Under other circumstances, Angela and I would have looked rather hot.

Muri continued to adjust my new bandana top, pushing the material up, then down, manipulating my breasts, uncovering, then recovering each nipple, trying to get just the right look. The other three were standing there silently watching.

Finally, Kobi said, "I think that's good enough Muri, perhaps we should let Cat rest a bit."

As if in a dream, or maybe a seizure, Muri tore his eyes away from my tits to stare at his friend. Both of his hands were still cupping my breasts.

Pointing to my chest, Kobi said, "Muri?"

Muri looked back at his boob filled hands, and pulled them away as if they had suddenly become red hot. Everyone laughed, including me.

"Thanks Muri, I need a smoke now. Was it good for you too?"

He just looked at me, not getting the joke.

I said, "Okay we need to find a safe place to spend the night. I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to wrestle bears anymore."

We picked up our things and started walking the new trail. Angela kept fussing and doting over me. She'd make someone a great wife someday. We came across several huge boulders piled on top of each other, and Billy was the first to notice a small opening. Squeezing through the narrow space, Billy advised there was a sort of cave inside, with no other way in or out. It was perfect, as it would be impossible for bears and mountain lions to get through the entrance. And it was covered, just in case it rained.

Kobi and Muri went in search of firewood, Angela said she thought she heard running water, and asked Billy to go with her to retrieve some. I was still sore from my injury, so I lay down and immediately dozed off. I awoke to soft lips kissing my forehead and cheek. With a worried look on her face, Angela asked if I was okay.

"I'm better now, thanks to you. You are one hell of an emergency medical nurse, Angela."

"Thanks Cat, but I really don't have much experience. I've been in a classroom more than I've done any actual hands on nursing."

"Well you can put your hands on me any time you like."

Angela was about to kiss me on the lips when the guys came back in to the cave. By the time the fire was going strong, and we had eaten another spartan meal of crackers and peanut butter and chocolate bars, everyone was about ready to fall asleep.

"I know everyone is tired, but I think we should take turns on guard duty, just to keep an eye on the cave entrance. If Billy wants to go first, I'll go second, then Angela, Muri and Kobi. Is that okay with everyone?"

With everyone in agreement, Billy took the first watch, and sat just outside the cave entrance. It would probably get cold tonight, so I suggested the person on guard duty wrap themselves in the space blanket, and the other four sleep close together, using our combined body heat to keep each other warm. Kobi had an expensive Seiko chronograph on his wrist, and after showing everyone how to use the timer, gave it to Billy to use as an alarm clock. He would wake the next person and give it to them, and so on.

Angela and I lay down facing each other, our faces practically touching. Muri lay behind me and wrapped his arms around me, and Kobi did the same to Angela. Muri's arm was resting under my breasts, which felt pretty good. Kobi had one hand cupped under one of Angela's breasts, and she didn't seem to be objecting. I felt a distinctive bulge pressing against my butt, and I wiggled my hips just to tease a little. I guess I was feeling much better.

It seemed like I had just closed my eyes when I felt Billy shaking my foot. It was my turn already? I moved Muri's arm, and got up. Going outside into the chill air woke me up and I felt much better. I sat on the same rock Billy had been using, placing the blanket under my butt. Billy was standing around, shuffling his feet.

"You need to get some sleep Billy, we have a lot of walking to do in the morning."

"I know, I just don't think I can fall asleep right this minute. Can I stay here with you awhile?"

"Of course you can. Hey how's that problem doing, the one you had earlier in the day. Still have a lot of stiffness in that muscle?"

"Yeah, it's kind of back again."

"Come here and let me have a look. I'll bet I can make it better."

Billy stood in front of me, his waistline even with my head. I undid his pants like before, sliding them down to the ground, followed by his underwear. His cock sprang to attention right in my face. Grabbing the shaft with one hand, I slid the head into my mouth, sucking on it. I wanted to make him cum quickly, so without wasting any time, I engulfed his entire prick, bobbing my head back and forth. I grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands, pulling him closer. I was deep-throating him on every stroke, sucking harder and harder. Billy began thrusting his hips, matching my head motion, and within seconds began spurting his cream down my gullet. I swallowed every drop.

I love the young guys, they cum fast and hard, and make lots of tasty protein for me. I needed some anyway, to build up my strength. I cleaned Billy's cock and balls, making sure he didn't leak any jizz onto his clothes, or mine. I pulled his pants and underwear back up for him, kissing the tip of his penis one more time before zipping him up.

"There, now you get some sleep. And from now on, I want you to come to me any time that muscle starts bothering you, so I can apply some Cat medicine to it. And I mean anytime, day or night, got it?"

"Don't worry, I will, thanks Cat. I really love you, you know, and not just because of that. I wish . . . "

"I love you to Billy, and not because of that either. You wish what?"

"Never mind. Can I sleep out here with you? I won't bother you or get in your way."

"Sure, lay down here on my lap."

I sat on the ground and Billy lay next to me with his head on my lap. I threw the blanket over him and he fell asleep immediately. Gazing at the angelic face beneath me, my maternal instincts kicked in as I ran my fingers through his hair. Even though I knew he was well past his 18th birthday, at that moment he looked like an innocent little boy. From that day forward, I continued to receive a daily dose of Billy juice.

Everyone took their turn on guard duty and shortly after sunrise, we were gathering our supplies for the day's hike. Earlier, Muri had found running water that appeared to be potable, so we filled up our empty water bottles before leaving. Angela removed my makeshift bandana top to check my wounds. She cleaned it and applied a new dressing made from another donated undershirt. This time Billy wrapped my tits back up while Angela held the dressing in place. He made sure everything was tucked away safe and sound. Such a good boy!

Once everyone was ready to go, we marched off. We were hiking along another old horse trail which, under other circumstances, would have been a pleasant experience. The Rocky Mountains are beautiful and we saw some stunning panoramic views. Billy was walking up front; I think he liked being our "scout". Muri and I were walking in the middle; I think I had another new boyfriend. Kobi and Angela were bringing up the rear, engaged in an intimate conversation peppered with laughter. A budding romance perhaps? They made a nice couple, even though Kobi had about ten years on Angela.

When we stopped for a midday meal, Billy went up ahead on the trail. Angela and Kobi went in search of some wild berries to eat, and Muri and I sat and rested. After about 15 minutes, I didn't hear a sound anywhere, so I told Muri he and I should go look for the other couple. A short distance off the trail, I heard running water, so we headed in that direction.

We both stopped suddenly when we heard the moaning. Looking quietly through the bushes, we saw Angela leaning back on a rock, her pants off. Kobi was kneeling in front of her, eating her with enthusiasm. Standing side-by-side in the forest, Muri and I smiled at each other as we watched Kobi expertly bring Angela to a climax with his tongue. Angela then turned around and faced the rock, spreading her legs wide. Kobi dropped his pants, revealing a good size serpent, which he deftly plunged into Angela's waiting cunt. He started fucking her quickly, holding on to her hips for support.

In the meantime, Muri was squirming next to me, trying to discreetly adjust a growing problem in his pants. He was attempting to be a gentleman about it, so I thought I'd let him off the hook.

"Here, let me do that for you."

Undoing his pants and pulling them off, I released another Japanese snake of impressive proportions. Muri was playing with my tits, pushing the bandana up and over them. I was jerking his cock with one hand while Muri began sucking on my nipples. Realizing he didn't have far to go, I didn't want to waste anything, so I dropped to my hands and knees on the ground, and crooked my finger at Muri. Talk about international sign language! Muri knelt behind me and, like his partner, plunged into my waiting cunt, which was dripping wet by now.

Muri was pistoning his cock in me, using his fingers to pinch my nipples, his hands mauling my tits. I climaxed quickly and quietly, not wanting to reveal ourselves to Angela and Kobi. When it felt like Muri was close to a climax himself, I turned my head back to look at him.

"Muri, come in my mouth, I need the protein."

My guess was correct, because no sooner had I gotten the words out than Muri withdrew his cock and started to come around to my face. I turned and, still kneeling, received his juicy prick into my waiting mouth. He plunged forward like before, burying his dick in my mouth and down my throat. Muri grabbed the sides of my head and started up his piston again. It took no more than 30 seconds before he was shooting wad after wad of Jap spunk down my throat. I swallowed it all, cleaning his cock of all our combined juices.

Once he pulled his bone from my mouth, I finished polishing the knob, licking his balls for good measure. I quietly gestured we should get dressed and get back to the trail. Looking through the bushes, we noticed Kobi had apparently just shot off a load too, and was resting his cock in the crack of Angela's ass. Angela turned around and began cleaning up their mess, licking Kobi's dick clean, sucking on the head until it was nice and shiny. Way to go girl, I thought to myself.

Just as Muri and I stepped back onto the trail we heard a shout.

"CAT!!!"

Billy was in trouble, somewhere up the trail. Muri took off like he'd been fired out of a cannon; I was right behind him at first. But he was fast, and I'm a distance runner, not a sprinter. Muri went around a bend up ahead and I slowed down for a second, my instincts kicking in. We had only heard one shout from Billy and now I didn't hear Muri's footsteps anymore. Using more caution than Muri, I concealed myself behind trees as I approached the curve ahead. When I could see around it, I peered forward, but there was nothing.

As I stepped out from behind a large cedar, I felt something placed against the back of my head.

"Don't move, or I'll blow your brains out."

When we both heard the sound of footsteps behind us, I took my opportunity and dropped to the ground on my chest and hands, and kicked back with both legs. I judged correctly, my feet connecting with my assailant's abdomen. He let out a loud "Oof", doubling over from the kick. I spun around onto my back and kicked again, this time into his groin. He dropped to his knees, gasping for breath. Back on my feet, I threw three quick punches in succession, all to his head and neck. He went down and didn't get back up.

Just then Angela and Kobi came running up to me. I held my finger to my lips, indicating silence, and we dragged the stranger into the underbrush. He was dressed in military fatigues, but there were no patches or other markings to indicate who he represented. He definitely wasn't US Army, even though he looked American and spoke English. There was a gun lying on the ground where we had been fighting. He had been holding a 40mm auto pistol against my skull. Kobi picked it up and I told him to hang on to it. I then told them to tie and gag our friend here, and cover him up with leaves and branches.