Cat Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g00db0i
g00db0i
876 Followers

He took a long, slow, blink, then shook his head.

"The guy wasn't home," Nightwing said, vaguely. He backed up again, towards the edge of the roof.

"That's not what I asked," Selina said, taking a step towards him. Sweat was visible on his brow. "Kid, are you okay?"

"I'm-I'm fine!" He said, raising a warning hand. "Just stay over there, okay?"

"Okay, sure." She shrugged. Nightwing's gaze raked over her form; he licked his lips. Selina watched him, a little confused and intrigued at the same time. He definitely should have been trying to kick her ass by now, or if not, vanished into the night. The hesitation was weird. So was the way he kept looking at her, slightly fearful and slightly needy. And he was starting to hunch over, angling his hips away from her. "You don't look fine to me." She said. "I mean, you look *fine* to me," his hair shook as a shiver ran through him. "But you don't look like you're alright."

"Why the hell does everybody keep asking me that!? I'm fine, okay? I'm fine!"

"Of course you are, kid. Of course you are." Selena took a cautious step towards him. "Look, maybe we'll give the guy's place a once-over together and see if maybe there's something there we can both use, alright?"

"Back. Up. Just back up or-"

"Or what? Come on, Rob- er, Nightwing." She beckoned to him with a hand. "We'll just go inside and then we can-"

"Stay back!" He shouted, panic rising in his voice. Dick took another step backwards; the night opened up underneath him, and then he was gone. Somewhere below, there was a loud thud.

"Superheroes," Selena said, ruefully. Craning her neck over the edge, she looked down to see him lying prone on the Director's carefully-manicured lawn. Fear clawed at her throat for a moment until she saw his chest rise.

"Great. Now what?"

--

When consciousness insinuated itself upon Dick once more, he found himself staring upwards at an unfamiliar ceiling. He tried to sit up, but the pain that shot through the base of his skull on down to his tailbone roughly shoved him back down. In a panic, he quickly patted himself down, taking inventory; his costume was still in place, and so was his mask. The escrima batons were gone, and so were his boots and gloves. They were sitting on a dining table not far away, among a pile of various gadgets and gewgaws he usually had secreted on him.

He tried to sit up again, to no avail.

"Don't worry," said a familiar voice from the other side of the couch where he lay. "You're unviolated."

Dick groaned.

"Hey," Selina said, bent over the glowing screen of a laptop. "I *could* have left you on that guy's lawn to get picked up by god knows who. I assume you have other crooks in this town."

"Yeah," he grunted, closing his eyes.

"Uh, is that a thank you?" She asked, pointedly, looking over from her computer.

A 'thank you' drifted over from the couch as she turned back to what she was doing.

"Anything broken?"

"No, I don't think so." Dick's response was so quiet it was practically subaural.

"Lucky you," she said, clicking away. "For a little while there I thought I was going to have to drop you at an ER somewhere. It was touch and go." If Selina put some emphasis on the word 'touch,' neither of them acknowledged it.

"Jeez kid, did you grab this guy's whole hard drive? There's so much stuff in here. I can tell you every exhibition they've got scheduled for the next year, where they've got other artefacts in storage, approximate valuations for the best stuff, where he's going on vacation, in which offshore accounts he stashes the proceeds from selling artefacts that get "lost" in transit, everything." Behind her, the couch squeaked as Nightwing adjusted himself. "I wouldn't move around too much. I don't think you've got a concussion, but I wouldn't risk it if I were you."

"Good- good idea." The couch squeaked again. "It's an uh- an image of his computer. I've got this thing that flashes it real quick."

"Good boy," Selina said. Dick grunted. "This is going to be very useful. Hey, did you know that last year, the deputy mayor rented out the special exhibits room for an orgy? I wonder if his wife knows." She glanced over at the back of the couch. "Didn't I tell you to stop moving around?"

"Y-yeah," he said. "Sorry. Did you find anything on the uh- the thing?"

"Oh yes," Catwoman said. Her chair scraped against the floor as she pushed away from the desk. Heels *tok*tok*ed as she walked around the edge of the couch, one hand grasping the Handmaid. Dick stared. She was still wearing her catsuit, the cowl pushed back on her head to reveal short dark curls around her brow, the bright chrome zipper pulled down to reveal the upper slopes of her milky white breasts.

Selina looked down at him. The young hero's face was deliberately composed as he lay there on her couch, staring up intently. Even in the dim lighting of the apartment, every muscle in his body was practically laid bare for her to see and she took her time, letting her gaze crawl up every finely-tuned inch, from the plates of his calves, to his lean, corded thighs, washboard abs and taut pecs under their slash of blue. Dick's hands were resting lightly on his crotch. She licked her lips and came all the way around to sit on the coffee table, crossing her legs, bobbing one foot as she did.

"This thing," she said, plonking the statue down on the table. The head wobbled. "They dug this thing out of Bubastis." Selina's finger slid around the statue's ears, tracing a figure eight. "Which was the centre of worship for Bast, the Egyptian goddess of love an-"

"Selina," Dick said, body absolutely rigid. "I don't need the history lesson." His mouth was tight, as though he was exerting himself.

"Sorry, sweetie." She said, laughing. Catwoman recrossed her legs, watching his gaze flicker over them. "Monologuing is such a bad habit, isn't it?"

"Anyway," she picked up the statue in both hands and cradled it, looking into the Handmaid's ruby gaze. "They pulled this thing out of the High Priestess' burial chamber. Apparently, it's fashioned like a ceremonial ampoule for some kind of ointment or perfume but it was so heavy," she let it *thunk* down on the table again. "They figured it was solid gold. Nobody thought to x-ray it."

"S-so the stuff was-"

"Some kind of religious goop, I guess?" She pulled the head away from the body, and a musky smell percolated through the room. "Something for the High Priestess to anoint herself with, maybe. The chamber inside," she looked down into the neck of the statue. "Isn't very big, though. Maybe you're supposed to use it sparingly instead of pouring it everywhere. A little dab will do." Catwoman laughed again, and picked up the Handmaid. "I don't see any left. I think we lost it all last night." She tipped up the bottom. "See? Empty."

From his position on the couch, Dick could see a bead of the brown stuff appear at the lip; he watched as it slowly drew itself up around the Handmaid's orifice into a thick dewdrop.

"Hey-" he started, too late. The goop was spalling downwards, splattering against Selina's taut black-clad thigh, running down those finely-tuned muscles to slide past her knee and over her shin.

"Shit!" She jumped to her feet, and her breasts jumped with her, straining the confines of the catsuit. Dick watched as she wiped away at the mess, smearing it all up her left leg. "Goddamnit. Now I'm *really* going to have to get this thing cleaned. Can you see how bad it- kid? Are you alright?" Selina stared at her houseguest. It was obvious that Nightwing was trying to hold himself perfectly still, despite the slight tremor that was starting to build up in his limbs.

"I'm-i'm okay," he replied, obviously struggling with something.

"No, you're not," she told him. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," he said, an edge of desperation in his voice. "Y-you told me not to move."

Selina's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Well," she said, warily. "You can relax. Just don't hurt yourself, okay?"

"Thank you," Dick said, obviously relieved. The tension left his body and he sank into the couch, exhaling. While the rest of his body had relaxed, Selina noted that his hands hadn't moved an inch.

"Something wrong with your stomach?"

"No!" He exclaimed. "No, just-"

"Well move your hands then," she said, frowning. "Let me see." An internal struggle raged within him for a moment, then Nightwing slowly moved his hands to his sides.

"Oh." Selina said in a faraway voice. "I see." Nightwing's rigid member had tunneled a thick tube under his tight shorts, expanding under the hem of his shirt. It was enormous, longer than his mentor's had ever been, and looked like a smooth bar of cast iron under the black fabric.

She laughed. "Is that for me?"

"It's just-" the blush that rose to Dick's face was fierce and hot. "Look the- the stuff has this side-effect, it's the smell or something."

"Oooh," Catwoman said again, this time in a mocking tone. "I see." Selina bit her lip. "Are you saying you don't find me attractive? That I couldn't make you hard?" He looked away.

"That's not an answer," she said, her voice soft. "Tell me. Do you think I'm attractive?" Selina stood over him, arms akimbo, one hip cocked out.

"Do you find me sexy?" She tapped one heel impatiently. "Tell me."

He rolled his head and regarded her, face little pale, the struggle within him obvious.

"Yes, alright? Yes." He clenched his fists, gazing at her with a mix of anger and desperate need. "I think you're fucking sexy. I've always thought you were fucking sexy." The words started pouring out of him. "I think you ushered me into puberty, Selina. You were my first fantasy. I probably spent more time jerking off for you as a kid than I have fucking any girl since. Okay? Fine? Is that what you wanted?"

"Not quite," Selina voice was ragged, throaty. Experimentally, she said. "You can move one of your hands if you want." Dick's left hand shot from his side to his crotch, not quite covering the prodigious bulge. "Oh no, you can't cover it, kid. Why don't you just...touch it, a bit?" His fingers quivered, then began sliding up the length of his shaft.

"Show me," she said, eyes focused on Nightwing's prodigious cock. "Show me how you used to jerk that cock for me." He let out a long, guttural groan and let his fingers curl around the shaft. "That's it, honey. Jerk it a little for Selina." Catwoman watched, fascinated as this Greek god of a young man lay on her couch, helplessly stroking his engorged member. She licked her lips.

"You- you have to do what I say, don't you?" Dick just grunted. Selina ran a hand over one leather-clad breast, breathing deeply of the newly-released perfume from the Handmaid. "Pull down your pants, honey, let me see it." Suddenly, he was struggling with his tights, wriggling them down around his knees, yanking his shirt up to release his thick, velvety-smooth shaft. The blue tracery of his veins ran up and down the length of it - ten inches, she was sure - subtly pulsing as he began stroking it again. The thick purple helmet was coated in a thick sheen of precum. Selina had never seen anything like it.

"It feels good to do what I tell you, doesn't it?" He grunted again. "That's not an answer, kid. Tell me."

"Yes," he said, curtly, and at that a gout of precum rolled out of his cockhead and down his shaft. Dick groaned and pumped but kept his eyes on her standing not five feet away, idly groping one of her enormous tits while she watched him working his prick.

"Has anything ever felt so good as fucking your fist for me, honey?"

"Ngh," his spine shivered as the electric pleasure shot through it. "No."

"You haven't had anything yet, kid." Selina began unzipping her catsuit, and he stared at the slice of creamy smooth skin that appeared, one continuous white slash of flesh from collarbone to navel. "You're going to be a good boy for me, aren't you?"

"Y-yes," he grunted, then gasped as more precum pulsed out.

"You know you're bigger than he is?" Selina asked, pulling off one glove. "So much bigger than the Bat." She pulled off the other and tossed them to the floor. He stared and pumped as she yanked her cowl down. "And it's all for me."

Catwoman drew an arm out of her sleeve, revealing one creamy shoulder, then the other, letting the top half of the catsuit fall to her waist. Dick's mouth opened, then closed, then open again. Her tits were magnificent, heavy globes that swung gently in the air after their release. They hung slightly in perfect teardrops, thick rubbery nipples a deep red as the blood rushed to them.

"I'm going to take that cock," she said, pulling on one nipple. "And when I do, I'm going to take you. How does that sound, honey?" He could only gasp in response, pumping his cock while Selina wriggled out of her skintight suit, her perfectly sculpted, mature curves coming into view.

"All my life," one long silky thigh appeared. "I've been fucked." She pulled her foot out of her boot. "Never in control." The tight nest between her thighs was jet-black. "Never in charge." Selina's catsuit *flump*ed into the corner. "But today," she drew herself up, looking down on him. "I'm going to change all that. From now on, *I'm* the one who does the fucking. Whenever I want, wherever I want, however long I want." Selina leaned over the arm of the couch, heavy breasts swinging against his face as she reached down and dragged her long nails across his stomach. "You're going to be *my* toy, to fuck with however I want. I'll do whatever I want with you, with that cock, because you both belong to me. How does that sound, kid?"

Dick's voice was muffled by the heavy breastflesh pressing against his face, but his cock quivered in approval, and wept precum until it coated his slick fist.

"Good boy," she cooed, dragging her nails upwards again, straightening herself. Selina reached down between her thighs, where her thick-lipped pussy was drooling freely down her leg. Smiling nastily, she jacked one leg up onto the arm of the couch, then the other. Dick stared straight up into her, eyes locked onto Catwoman's mature cunt, thick pink curtains hanging down and dripping with her cunt cream. She spread her labia, showing off the pulsating mouth of her pussy.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He nodded. "Not anymore." Selina laughed. "*This* is your girlfriend now," she slapped her pussy, sending her juice spraying down onto him. It smelled just like the perfume from the Handmaid. His mouth watered. "My cunt will be your girlfriend honey, just like I'm going to be your owner, your mistress." She began lowering herself over his face. "Why don't you give her a kiss, baby?"

Catwoman gasped and shuddered as she felt her pussy lips form a seal around the hero's face. "You call that a kiss? Needs a little more tongue, honey." At the word 'tongue,' Selina ground her hips into his face, and was rewarded by feeling his tongue stabbing up inside of her. "That's it baby, a good, long, french-kiss." Dick fed hungrily from her sopping-wet hole, tongue searching deep into the core of her, drawing out her sweet, thick fluids. It all tasted like the Handmaid's perfume, the smell washing through his head and wiping his senses clean of anything but the deliciousness above him and the feeling in his cock.

"Eat me you fucker," she grunted, fingers strumming away at her clit while she fucked Nightwing's face. He was driving his face into her with a will, as though he was trying to jam his entire head inside of her while his fist flew up and down that thick young prick, fat shaft thrumming with lust. "Don't you dare cum yet," she snarled, slapping his hands away from his cock. "You don't get to cum before I do, baby. You don't get to cum ever fucking again unless I give you the word." Dick's hands, free now, grasped her thighs as he leveraged his face deeper into her pussy; Selina watched those magnificent abs tighten as he pulled himself up into her and shuddered as his tongue found new depths.

"Yesssss," she hissed, grinding her hips into his chin. "Yesssss, that's it, baby. I'm going to teach you how to make me *so* happy. This is going to be your whole fucking life now, just making. Me. Happy." Selina punctuated her words with wet slaps against her aching clit. "You're going to be my fucking toy, my fucking pet, my fucking partner in crime." Muffled sounds came from the depths of her cunt. She raised herself up, looking down upon Dick's sodden features. One corner of his domino mask had gone askew. "What was that?"

"I can't-" he panted. "I can't. I won't. I've got to protect the city, I can't betray Br-" His words were lost as Selina dropped her hips back down on his face.

"No?" She said, smirking. "*This* says different," Selina leaned down to finger the head of his prick, making Nightwing's hips jump. "You'll do whatever I tell you to and you'll *love* it, just as much as you love my pussy." She raised her hips again. "You *do* love my pussy, don't you, honey?"

"Ngh," he grunted. "More, please. More." Dick craned his neck upwards, trying to reach her drooling cunt.

"Ah ah ah," she teased. "That's not an answer."

"Fuck, yes alright? I love your fucking pussy! Just let me taste you!" He whimpered and tried again.

"Rude little bird boys don't get pussy," she waggled a finger at him, waving her lips just above his searching mouth.

"Selina," he said, desperately. "I love your pussy. I adore your pussy. I need your cunt, please."

"That's better. And you'll do what I say?"

"Yes, of course!"

"No matter what?"

"Ngh, please!"

"You've got to learn to give straight answers when asked," she admonished him, and with each word she swiped an index finger over his leaking pisshole.

"No, no matter what, Selina. Please. Please just give me more."

"Good boy," she enthused, swinging her leg back over his head, standing up on the floor again.

"What- what are you doing? I want-"

"It doesn't matter what you fucking want," Selina said, sharply. "Only what I want. And I what I want right now, is to ride this fat. Fucking. Cock. Understood?" He nodded, slightly dazed.

"Now," she said walking around the couch. "Now I'll show you something I bet your pretty little girlfriend never could." He watched as Selina swung one leg over his body, raising her drooling hole over his rampant shaft. "Now you see it..." She winked at him, then dropped her hips. "Now you - ungh! fuck! - n-now you don't." In less than a second, Selina's fat-lipped, mature pussy had swallowed his shaft whole, something Barbara had never accomplished, even before his cock had swollen beyond its usual proportions. "Ooohhh honey, I'm s-so fucking full!!" One of her hands rested lightly on his chest as she settled into position, relishing the sensation of having every last inch of her cunt filled.

"Grab my tits, you fucker." Dick reached up, fingers sinking deep into the firm, warm flesh of her tits, nipples drilling into his palms. "That's it, baby. Feel free to pull-ah! Yes, just like that." Selina rolled her hips around on his thickness while the young hero toyed with her nipples. "You can be rougher, honey. I'm not delicate." His fingers worked harder.

Catwoman looked down into his enraptured face as he lost himself in her breasts, those blue eyes a little unfocused. She smirked and rolled her hips forward, grinding the head of his cock against her pubic bone, and they both gasped. Her hips raised up an inch, then slammed back down. Selina grunted.

"Ffuck sweetheart, where has this cock been all my life?" She began to fuck Nightwing's thick hero cock in short strokes while he pulled on her nipples.

"That little bitch you've been fucking has nothing on me, does she?" Selina asked, rocking back and forth as she pumped his cock into her hole.

g00db0i
g00db0i
876 Followers