Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You went in to take a shower, and I sat down on the couch, trying to find a movie. While I was flipping through the pay-per-view channels, I got really horny, and slid my hand inside the pants you gave me. I masturbated until I came twice. It must have been the wine cooler, but I was really rough about it, shoving my fingers up inside me and pinching my nipples while rubbed my clit. It felt really good. Finally, I got really tired and fell asleep on the couch. That's all I remember."

It was, in fact, just as Andrew instructed her to remember. After discovering she had masturbated in his apartment before, he found an excuse for the state of her abused pussy. He talked her through the story one more time, then commanded her to forget everything they'd talked about, and go to sleep, waking up tomorrow feeling very comfortable and rested. Then, when she was completely out, he snuck back into the living room, leaving the TV on and the disc on the menu screen. Sleep took him, content with the knowledge of what the future would soon hold.