Catch-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned down the lights put on some soft music and proceeded to do as told. I squeezed lotion into my hands and rub my hands together to warm it up before applying it to her skin. I started at her neck, worked down her shoulders and arms to her hands and fingers. Started again between her shoulders, down her back, butt, and legs, to her toes. When I had massaged her last toe she rolled over and I started again at her long beautiful neck and repeated the whole thing back to her toes. I think all in all I reveled in her beauty for over an hour and a half and still not a word was said. When I finished she told me to go take a hot shower and dry off and come to bed.

When I came to bed she was just drifting off to sleep. She asked me to hold her. I snuggled up closely feeling the heat of her body. She whispered in a low sleepy voice "If you ever cheat again I'll leave you forever and never look back." I new I never would, as the woman of my dreams was right there in my arms.

12