Catch and Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling into his garage he closed the door automatically before he got Ann out of the Toyota. She was in perfect condition: conscious, but confused; weakened and numb in her extremities; and virtually speechless. He use a 'fireman's carry' and hauled her small body into the house and down the hall to his master suite. Softly whistling 'Follow The Yellow Brick Road', he laid her on his king-sized bed and stepped into his walk-in closet.

Moments later he emerged, naked, flag flying, and crossed to the bed where Ann lay prostrate. She looked up at him with glazed eyes, asked "Are you naked?" and attempted to roll away, but, had not the strength to do more than raise her left shoulder off the mattress.

"Yes, Ann," he answered, "I am naked, but, don't fret honey, you will soon be naked, too and then we'll be 'Off To See The Wizard' together." Still whistling, he sat on the edge of the bed beside her and ran his left hand through her short haircut as he felt her forehead and then her carotid pulse. Satisfied she was doped, but, not overdosed, he smiled and said, "Let's take these trousers away, shall we?"

He unzipped the legs to the limit, above her knees, taking his time and running his hands over her smooth, hard-muscled calves. The elasticized waist also had zippers, at the hips, and he pulled these down to mid-thigh. Carter peeled back the nylon blend material, revealing Ann's bright green shorts and her strong thighs. A couple of tugs was all it took to remove the track pants over her shoes and socks.

Ann rolled her head, a little agitated, and quietly cried, "Don' hur' me, Mis..ter!"

Carter calmed her, stroking her hair, and saying, "Dan, Honey. My name is Dan and I am absolutely not going to hurt you. I promise." Then he slowly unzipped the track jacket and opened its flaps, discovering a speckled gray 'Sweet Home HS Huskies' athletic tank top covered her chest, showing only the edges of a white sports bra. Carter rolled her onto her stomach in the bed's center and pulled the nylon jacket off her arms. Getting up he left her laying face down and walked out of the room.

Carter came back promptly with a pair of kitchen shears. He climbed up on the bed and straddled Ann's butt. He lightly rubbed her shoulders and leaned over and whispered, "Honey, I said I wouldn't hurt you and I won't. But, your shirt and bra won't be wearable again. I hope you understand." He kissed the back of her neck. "Lie still, now."

Ann's indistinct muffled response was lost as her tank top cotton ripped under the scissors. Carter pulled the shreds apart and saw, as he suspected, the sports bra had no hooks or clasps and was a stretch-style. Snip! Snip! R..R..R..ip! It was not any style of bra now. Carter pulled the tatters aside and spent several minutes admiring Ann's smooth, buffed, but not bulky, trapezius muscles. He pushed his hands along her naked spine up to her neck, fanned out to her shoulder points and returned along her ribs to her waist. "God! She feels so great!" he thought.

Backing down toward the end of the bed, now astride Ann's ankles, Carter pressed his thumbs and fingers on either side of her thighs, feeling her biceps femoris as he rubbed up to, and under, the legs of her green shorts. His hands found she was wearing panties and his dick waved encouragement as he pulled her shorts over her taut, round, bottom, quickly discarding them onto the floor with the other Duck gear. Carter smiled broadly as he saw the white cotton underwear had a pattern of pink and blue paw prints the words, "Beware of Pussy!" emblazoned across her cheeks.

"Let a word to the wise be sufficient," he spoke out loud. "OK, Ann, can you roll over for me? Do you need help, honey?" he asked, knowing the answer. He rolled her to the right, onto her back, and lifted away her ruined shirt and bra. Carter noticed the paw print panties' crotch panel had the word "Pussy" arcing over a black and white, fluffy, kitten. Hooking his fingers in the waistband he yanked the briefs down and whisked them off her legs. "Hello, Kitty!" he exclaimed.

Ann looked, through her fog, at Carter, as he loomed over her with his rampant cock bobbing. She saw her boyfriend Tom's face, and smiled with relief. "Just had a bad dream, that's all," her mind assured her as her face relaxed.

Carter saw the expression, quickly lowered himself and stared into her eyes. "Honey," he softly whispered, "It's all alright," he soothed, planting a long, warm kiss on Ann's soft, resilient lips. She did not resist as he pushed the tip of his tongue between her teeth and rubbed it over her taste buds. Breaking away, Carter said, "There, now...don't say anything, but I am pretty sure that wasn't so bad."

He lowered his head and backed down the bed, kissing her chin, throat and the valley between her breasts. Her boobs were full for her petite frame and Carter looked at the label inside the destroyed sports bra. 32C. Using that as a baseline, he looked her over and estimated her waist to be about 20 and her hips about 30 inches. Returning to her chest, he saw, as he had noted at the gym, that she had very small nipples and no areolas to speak of, but when he tickled the nubs with his tongue and tweaked them with his finger and thumb, they stood like little soldiers and saluted. He grabbed her tits, pushed them together and teased back and forth across the hardened nipples with rapid licks. Finally he selected, for no particular reason, her left breast and popped nearly all of its top into his hungry mouth.

Ann rolled and moaned under the Carter's practiced sucking. Regaining some strength, she raised her arms and held his head against her breast. "Tommy! Uun... Tommy! Ooo... I love you, Tommy!" she mumbled, clutching and squirming.

Carter was elated and moved further down her body, kissing her navel and sliding his hands beneath her bottom to hold her cunt up like a salver as he smacked his way across her abdomen. Ann had the finest, softest, lightest pubic thatch he had ever seen. It was spun honey, nearly invisible, as he arrived at the top of her pussy.

These nether lips, glistening, pink and already responsive to his foreplay, were opening before him. "Ah, Ann, the gates to your 'temple' are unbarred!" he laughed, as he viewed the slight vestigial remains of her long gone hymen and stared into the bright, rosy, tunnel of her cunt. Lifting her bottom and pushing his face deep into her rut, Carter slurped the juice Ann's grateful twat sent to smooth his path. Ann, now semi-conscious and dreaming of Tommy, was drafted into arousal. Her body demanded satisfaction and her mind thrilled at the unexpected appearance of her far away young lover.

"Tomm...mmmy! Tomm...mmmy!" Ann cried out, bridging her hips, compressing her cunt to Carter's mouth.

Rising up, Carter wiped her nectar from his lips with the back of his right hand and grinned. "Hang on, Honey!" he told her, "Tommy's right here!" He squared his loins to her grotto and thrust his sword hilt deep into her eager, awaiting, scabbard. Withdrawing and re-seating, hard, deep and fast, he watched her face and eyes. Ann screeched, overcome by orgasmic joy, and clawed his back. Her pelvic muscles tugged on Carter's thick, intruding, cock until, at last, with a final plunge, he spent his desperate seed in her channel.

Falling on top of her, Carter rasped, "Not too shabby for an old fart, eh, honey? I made you think of Tommy...I bet Tommy will make you think of me just a little, now." He petted her pixie hair and kissed her. This time, when he pushed his tongue into her mouth, she tried to suck its tip. She was too weak to accomplish her goal, but it demonstrated a certain spirit and he appreciated her all the more.

Carter rolled off Ann and said, "Well, honey, it has been fun, hasn't it? But we have to get you back to the hotel...you don't want to miss the team bus and hitchhike home, do you?" Not waiting for an answer, Carter picked up her Oregon uniform and put her shorts and trousers on her legs over her shoes and socks, which never had been removed. Pulling Ann up into an 'L' position, Carter slipped her track jacket around her shoulders, pushed her arms through the sleeves and laid her back on the bed. Finally, he re-zipped all the garments. "Just lie quiet for me a moment, honey," he advised, walking into his closet with her tank top, bra and panties, "I'll get dressed and we can leave."

Picking Ann up over his shoulder, as before, Carter headed toward the garage. He paused briefly in the kitchen, put her down, braced against a counter, and pulled a small square of paper from his jacket pocket. Kissing her, he pressed his body against her firm, unrestrained breasts. They slid so nicely beneath the nylon he was compelled to squeeze her left nipple until it pushed against the big, green, 'O'. "Well, honey, I guess we all know what the 'O' stands for, now, don't we?" he laughed, and then pushed the blotter paper tab into her mouth, scraping it against the inside of her cheek with his fingers.

"That's a little going away gift from Dan Smith of Albany, Oregon, Ann," Carter said, carefully enunciating, close to her ear. "It's a beautiful hit of the best windowpane acid I could get. I want you to have a terrific trip home."

Carter picked her up, put her in the Toyota, and returned to the hotel. The exterior lot was empty and dark as he drove through it with his lights out. At the back, where he had previously parked, he stopped, got out, and opened the back passenger side door. "All ashore that are going ashore!" he whispered.

Carter pulled Ann from the car and sat her, cross-legged, on the curb, her back against a sign which advised "Hotel Management is not responsible for theft. Lock Your Vehicle, Please!" Then he drove home singing:

"That's how we keep you young and fair

In the merry old land of Oz"

at the top of his lungs.

*

Carter was humming 'The Merry Old Land Of Oz' under the shower when Peri stepped into the steamy bathroom. "Good Morning, Uncle Bill!" she called to him, "You sound chipper this morning, did you get plenty of rest?" she asked, not bothering to hide her giggles as she stepped into the stall with him.

"I'm in a great mood, Sweetie!" Carter confessed.

"I can see your friend and mine is dancing to whatever that tune is you were humming," Peri observed, running her left hand up and down Carter's hard, soapy cock and cradling his hairy scrotum in her right hand. She stretched her neck and kissed him as he brought the wet, sudsy rag around behind her and scrubbed little circles on her shoulder blades.

"Him?" Carter laughed, "he has no conscience, decency or sense of time!" and then he put the words to the tune he had remembered from his reverie:

"That's how we keep you young and fair

In the merry old land of Oz"

"Well, I love the merry old land of Oz, and I am glad you want to keep me young and fair." Peri said, squatting and then kneeling in front of Carter. She rubbed her hand on the clear water running down the shower door and rinsed the soap off Carter's bulging purple dickhead before she closed her lips over it and softly began sucking. Carter stroked her head and rubbed the tops of her ears with his fingers as she pumped his dick and squeezed his eggs. All the while her tongue raced back and forth over his slit and her cheeks and palate drew on him as if he were a blocked soda straw. Carter groaned as Peri sucked his cock. She could feel he was not going to last very long and she intensified her effort. She wanted all his cream fast. Carter's legs trembled, he stopped petting Peri and grabbed her shoulders to stabilize himself on the slippery shower tiles.

"Here...I...come, Sweeeettteee!" he exclaimed, telling Peri nothing she did not already know. Sploot! Sploot! Sploot! she felt the semen ropes hit the back of her mouth. She kept her lips sealed tight around his bell as he twitched and hopped. When Carter's dick was, at last, still, Peri released its gummy head. Holding the softening penis in her left fist, she rubbed her face over it, opened her mouth and bounced it lightly against her tongue and her plump, luscious, lower lip until a final, opaque, white dab of jism jumped from Carter's plum. "Mmm," she sighed, "That's my favorite part," she looked up at Carter. "I love stealing that last little bit from you." She smiled, hugged his thighs and then stood up and kissed him, turning him around so the shower spray was fully directed onto her back.

"And I love that you love it!" Carter acknowledged, gently twisting Peri's left nipple with his right hand. He continued, tugging the proud areola it stood on, while his left hand moved over her tummy. He twined his first and second fingers in the light-brown hairy ears of the Mickey Mouse topiary he had previously created from her pubic thatch. Pushing through to Mickey's nose, he pulled the wet hairs and tickled her mons before sliding his right middle and ring fingers through her open pussy-lips into her cunt.

"Ooo, Mmmm, Unnn" Peri murmured into Carter's mouth, squirming beneath his hands, pushing her pelvis hard against his probing digits.

Carter stroked his fingers in and out and bent his wrist. His thumb alternately pushed and rubbed Peri's clitoris while his index finger slid up and down along her slippery track. "This is how I know you love it," Carter said, "Show me now, cum for me, show me... cum... cum for me, Sweetie," he crooned continuously.

OHHH, Unnn...Unnn...Unnncle!" Peri moaned, then screamed, as her dam released. "Oh yes! I love it! OH MY GOSH! YES! I lovvvvve IT!"

When Carter felt Peri stop shaking, he pulled back his hand, licked his fingers, and hugged her to his chest. "You are the best, Sweetheart. I am so lucky I found you." He patted her bottom, said, "Come out to the kitchen when you're finished. Coffee will be ready," and stepped from the shower grinning.

*

While Carter started the Mr. Coffee dripping, he recalled the aftermath of Ann's kidnapping. It had been big news: CO-ED GYMNAST FOUND; VISITING OREGON ATHLETE DRUGGED AND RAPED; MANHUNT FOR MAT MONSTER. The media loved it. Oh, they never admitted they exploited the sex and drugs, but they all played it up. No one was caught. Ann Temple was unable to remember workable details for the detectives. The reports focused on an "Oregon connection" and gradually the event died down.

It had a profound impact on Carter, however. He discovered he enjoyed the controlling experience but was consumed with worry about the consequences for nearly a year. He didn't like that, nor did he truly like the bondage aspect. He decided he liked 'live prey' and that was how he came to focus on hypnosis and subjugation as the answer.

The early trials were successful and encouraging. Ruth and Jenny were proof of the long-lasting effects of his ability. But, still, Peri was a completely different subject. He could not put his finger on it, "God knows, I have put my finger on everything else!" he laughed to himself, as he mused. There was something compelling about her, "Almost as if she was spellbinding me!" he thought. "Preposterous!" he said aloud, dismissing the notion. "I just need to re-program her for a long-term performance," he determined silently, as Peri padded into the kitchen, barefoot and naked beneath her loosely tied kimono.

Peri poured a cup of coffee and sat at the small table in the kitchen nook. She sipped the hot drink as she looked out the bay window, across the patio, to the pool and smiled, remembering last night, in the moonlight, with Carter.

Carter brought his cup over, sat in the chair beside Peri, draped his arm around her shoulder, hugging her to his side, and said, "TOURMALINE" quietly into her left ear.

Peri turned her head, gave him her biggest smile, with her deepest dimples, wrinkled her freckled nose, and said, "You are SO SWEET, to want me to be your personal assistant!"

Carter dropped his mug, spilling coffee on the table, his lap and the floor. "What?" he exclaimed, staring at his pet incredulously, "What did you say?" he asked.

Peri laughed, grabbing napkins and sopping up the spilled coffee from the table, "I said, 'You are SO SWEET, to want me to be your personal assistant!'" she repeated with identical emphasis and inflection. She dabbed at Carter's crotch with a fresh napkin, "You are going to have to change clothes, Uncle Bill... do you want me to help you with that?" she asked with a wink and a grin.

"She must have not heard me clearly," Carter thought to himself. "TOURMALINE!" he repeated, louder, ready to catch Peri going into her anticipated trance.

"Oh, My Gosh!" Peri giggled, kissing Carter promptly. "You don't get it! You think I have been under your hypnosis this whole time!" she bubbled enthusiastically. "That is SO SWEET! and I love you even more! I thought we were playing a game!"

Carter pushed his chair back and looked, amazed, at the excited, adorable, girl sitting at his table. She was clearly acting of her own volition and not under any subjugation, whatever. "Umm, Peri," Carter began, haltingly, "How...when... you aren't...?"

"NO, Silly!", she interrupted, "Not ever! Oh my gosh! You really, really didn't realize I was role-playing for you!" She hugged his neck, spread her kimono so it would not get coffee stained, and sat her naked bottom on his damp lap. "You wonderful, sweet, kind, dear, man!" she continued flattering as she smoothed Carter's hair. "I confess, I almost lost it when you were pushing that little dildo into my bottom, but it was easy-peasy after that and, may I say, WELL WORTH IT! You are such a stud and a gentleman!"

Carter was nonplussed, but, slowly came around to the understanding that, although his hypnosis was ineffective, Peri was, nonetheless, extremely willing to be with him and to do everything he wanted her to do, as if she were enthralled. "So what's the difference?" he asked himself, "ALL the difference, that's what. No solution is needed when there is no problem!" he reasoned. Breaking into a wide grin, he pressed Peri against his chest, stroked her hair, kissed her lightly on the lips, and said, "Well, you were an outstanding actress, Sweetheart. Now, how am I to know if you 'love me' when you are so skilled?" he asked, quietly.

"Why, the same way I know you are who you are and and that you love me!" she answered earnestly and swiftly. "I feel it here, in my heart," Peri said, putting Carter's left hand on top of her slightly fuller, slightly more round, bare, left breast, "and, of course, I feel it here, too!" she added, dragging his hand to her pussy and rubbing herself with his palm. Pulling his hand up to her face, she touched her tongue to his finger tips, then put his hand against his own mouth. "See?" she said triumphantly, "Doesn't that show you I am not faking anything?" Peri challenged.

"Alright, Sweetie," Carter admitted, "I'm convinced. So that means we have much work to do to clear the decks for our future.

12