Catch and Release Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

"Mm, that's nice, Eve. You learn fast."

He touched her thigh and she gave him the 'stop' sign, again.

"Okay! Okay! I'll leave you alone!"

Eve's head dipped down and her hair tickled. Her cool tongue traced a damp circle around his right nipple and then across it. She blew a stream of air and it made him shiver with delight. Her lips pecked upward, along the shoulder, nuzzled his neck and planted themselves firmly on his mouth. As she kissed him with increasing passion, she shifted her body to lie between his legs and squirmed suggestively against his torso.

Her lips broke away and she rubbed her cheek where his whiskers scratched.

"Sorry. Want me to shave?"

She pressed tight and wrapped her arms around his back.

The hug felt wonderful and Tim couldn't help but return the embrace. This time she didn't reject his touch. He held her close and let his hands roam over the smooth back. He massaged his way down to her bottom and then worked each cheek with handful squeezes.

Eve propped herself up on her arms to stare at the erection she felt grow between their bellies. She smiled in wonder and sat back on her knees between his splayed legs. Pushing her hair behind for an unobstructed view, she bent close to examine it at full size. Tentatively, she glanced from Tim's face and back. The last time she'd touched it he'd gotten upset.

Tim didn't say a word. He just folded a pillow in half to prop his head up and watched with extreme anticipation. When he was ready, he nodded, 'yes'.

Once she had permission, Eve focused on the mysterious shape-shifting appendage. She touched it with the greatest of care.

Tim thought she was probably afraid of hurting him again, after the way she'd squeezed his testicles the first night. That was all right. Hopefully, she'd be satisfied with just a cursory inspection, indulge her curiosity and then leave him alone. He'd already decided to turn her over to the authorities. He'd tell them that he found her wandering naked, which wouldn't be a lie. Let the people who were trained for these situations take care of her. He certainly didn't know how to help her adjust to normal life. She deserved a fresh start under the guidance of professionals.

Eve's hand encircled his shaft and squeezed slightly. She seemed interested in the internal firmness beneath the smooth exterior, and in the process of feeling the rigid tissue, she stroked him several times slowly.

The sensation made his hips twitch.

Eve noticed the reaction and smiled mischievously. She'd discovered the truth. She'd discovered this thing between his legs gave him pleasure, like the pleasure she felt between her legs when he touched there.

Her caress became more intense and Tim lost the will to fight. His pent up frustration had grown to the point where masturbation was going to be his deliverance, but not now. He'd taken Eve to a climax last night. Now, she seemed determined to return the favor. The way she stared at him intently for a favorable reaction every time she tried something new was impossible to resist. If this beautiful woman wanted to play with him, then he'd gladly let her. It was only fair, after all. Since, she'd given in to him last night.

Tim began to help Eve learn what pleased him. He groaned when she rubbed the tip and lightly pinched the skin beneath the glans. When she gently fondled his balls he smiled.

Gradually, Eve used more friction on the shaft, and became less afraid of hurting him there. Pressing the erection against his stomach, she rubbed the underside from base to tip with both her palms. Then she clasped it between her hands and pumped up and down, experimentally. When her hands reached the sensitive tip, she swirled it with her thumbs.

Tim's hips made spasmodic thrusts.

Eve squeaked with excitement after this reaction and tried it again and again. She settled on a steady rhythm that seemed to make his hips move in unison. Her breasts jiggled enticingly.

Watching Eve, Tim was rapidly losing control. She stared intently at his penis and testicles, seemingly fascinated by their inner workings. Occasionally, she'd meet his gaze with a look that could only be lust. She was sexually aroused, and probably confused about why. It was instinctual, this attraction of the opposite sex. Something he'd known for years and something Eve had just discovered.

The thrill of it all overwhelmed Tim.

Eve felt the semen pulse through his cock and watched amazed, as it shot out, spurt after spurt, all the way to his chin. She held onto him throughout, not understanding what was happening.

Tim groaned with satisfaction.

Eve understood the sound of pleasure, and smiled brightly when he opened his eyes.

He took her hands and pulled her down for a scorching kiss, their skin slipping together. They separated, hot and sticky. Tim led Eve to the shower, and delighted in showing her how nice it was to have someone around to wash your back.

Afterwards, he shaved, while Eve watched. When he was finished, they rubbed cheeks and then kissed to test the final results.

It was almost lunchtime. The rain hadn't let up.

"Okay, Eve. We need to go shopping."

Along with the tee shirt, Tim gave her sweatpants and a pair of flip-flops to wear. The fit was loose and baggy, but she looked presentable enough.

From his years of working in retail, Tim was somewhat familiar with women's sizes. He retrieved a tape measure from his Jeep and made some preliminary measurements.

"Eve, stand still." He made her stand up straight and then extended the tape to the floor. "You're about five foot seven." He put his arms around her waist.

She put her arms playfully around his neck and puckered up.

"No, stop. This isn't fun and games. Waist, twenty-seven inches," the tape moved down, "hips thirty-six and three quarters." He measured around her ribcage and then her breasts. "I'm guessing you're a 34 C and a size anywhere from 7 to 9. Probably a medium Junior's. You'll just have to try stuff on."

As they drove the forty miles to the mall, Eve stared out the rain-spattered window with obvious fascination. Every once in a while, she'd look at Tim and smile with childlike apprehension.

He smiled to reassure her, but his emotions were in turmoil. This was not a responsibility he wanted. After passing several patrol cars, the temptation to stop and turn her over to the authorities multiplied with every mile.

Eve was beautiful and attentive. She apparently would do whatever he wanted, and that was the problem. She was too innocent, too trusting. All the other women in his life had been experienced enough to know he treated them nice because he wanted to get laid. It was all part of the dating progression.

But Eve expected him to be protective, nurturing, and trustworthy, like a husband. Tim was not husband material and never would be. This impromptu, custodial relationship already felt too much like a marriage.

First, he'd buy her some clothes. The expense would cut into his budget, but it was the least he could do. After the intimate groping, he owed her something. Once she was dressed appropriately, he would take her to the police station for her own good.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12