Catch Can Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Allison agreed to his suggestion, he picked up her glass and went to the kitchen, returning in about a minute with the refilled wine glass and an open bottle of beer. He returned to his seat beside Allison, and took a long pull on the cold bottle of lager. When he returned the bottle to the coffee table, he began speaking.

"I'm going to start at the beginning, and I'll probably mention some things I've already told you in the past. If you have any questions, just ask me, as I don't intend to keep any secrets from you."

After agreeing with him, Allison tucked her feet beneath her, and picked up her glass of wine, ready to hear J.D.'s story. The dark mood had left her face, and she appeared to be her normal, happy self.

J.D. turned slightly to the right so that he was almost facing her, able to look her in the eyes as he told his story. He put his right arm up on the back of the sofa, and began.

"I first met Robin at the beginning of my senior year at the University of Michigan. I was taking mechanical engineering, and she was working on her last year of a business degree. We met at a party, and somehow or other, decided to get together the next weekend for a movie. After a few weeks of casual dating, we seemed to have an unspoken agreement that we would be a couple."

"I'm not going to give you every detail of every date, because it was all pretty well normal stuff we did together. By the end of the year I had really fallen for her, and followed her to her hometown of Indianapolis after graduation. She went back to living with her parents, and I got a small apartment not too far away. Within a couple of weeks we both had jobs. She took a position in the human resources department of a big local bank, and a few days later I got a job with a firm that designed and built custom parts for auto racing."

"I guess we had both been working for about two months when we decided that we should get a place together. Mine was too small for the two of us, and she was anxious to get out from living with her parents. By this time we were both madly in love, or at least I thought we were. Once we made up our minds to get a place together it only took us a week and we were moved into it. Her parents were happy for us, and gave us a bunch of good used furniture to start out with. They were good people."

At this point Allison set her glass on the table, and moved over to sit right beside him, her head snuggled against his shoulder. J.D. stopped speaking, and moved to let her get comfortable, before bringing his right arm around her, and taking one of her hands in his. "Go ahead," she said, "I don't want to interrupt you."

"OK. We'd been living together for almost two months when it all fell apart. One day I came home from work, and found Robin sitting at the kitchen table having coffee with a guy I didn't know. She introduced him as Frank Newton, and told me he had been her high school sweetheart. Apparently they broke up when each went to a different university. She seemed so excited that he was there that I should have realized he was going to be a problem."

"Over the next two weeks we ran into Frank everywhere we went, and because they were both from the same area, every friend of hers was a friend of his as well. I was getting sick of hearing how great it was that he was back in town, and how great a couple he and Robin had been. There wasn't much I could say, as I didn't really know the guy, but just being around him I soon got the impression that he wasn't to be trusted. Too much BS, and too much bragging. I told Robin that, but she got mad at me, saying I didn't know Frank well enough to judge him like that."

J.D. reached over for his bottle of beer, and drained half of what was left in it before he continued. "The next night Robin was waiting for me when I got home from work. She told me that she wanted to start dating Frank; that she thought they were meant to be together. She didn't want to cheat on me so she was telling me in advance. She asked me to move out right away, that maybe I could find a motel with housekeeping units so that I could leave by the next day."

Allison could tell by the tone of his voice that just telling her the story was getting him angry. Before he continued, he reached for the beer and finished it, returning the empty bottle to the coffee table. She gripped his hand tightly, and said, "Go on. Get it off your chest."

"Well, needless to say, I was hurt, angry, and confused. I felt we were one step away from marriage, and all of a sudden she was pulling the plug on everything. I told her again that she shouldn't trust the guy, but she wouldn't hear anything negative about Frank. We exchanged some pretty harsh words, and within three hours I had my stuff packed and I was out of there. I took a housekeeping unit like she suggested, and that's where I lived for the next month until I left town and moved here."

Allison continued to hold onto his hand, and after a short pause, he resumed speaking. "I thought I could carry on with my job there, find myself a new place, and eventually start dating again. Unfortunately, every time I went out, it seemed like I ran into one of our mutual friends, or the happy couple themselves. It was obvious all of their old friends thought it was great that they had gotten together again. None of them seemed to sympathize with me, and I got fed up with hearing how great it was that Robin and Frank had reconnected."

"I gave the firm I was working for two weeks notice, and as soon as it was over I got them to give me my last check. The very next morning I loaded up my stuff and started heading to Wisconsin. I was going to go live with my sister until I found a new job. I guess I drove about an hour north when I made the decision that instead of heading back home with my tail between my legs, I'd come here and try to get a job with a NASCAR related firm. I got here in one piece, and you pretty much know the rest of that story."

Before he could continue, Allison asked, "What about today? Why was she here today?" Her voice had been a bit higher in pitch, and J.D. could tell that she was a bit concerned about Robin's visit, considering she now knew how seriously they had been involved.

J.D. brought his left arm around Allison so that he could now pull her even more closely to him. "Well, to make a long story short, I was right about Frank; he's now in jail. Robin didn't know where I had gone, but happened to see me on TV last week, and came here looking for me. She was anxious to find out if we could let bygones be bygones, and get back together again."

J.D. could feel Allison growing tense in his arms, and quickly continued. "Don't worry; she knows for certain that I have no intention of trying to pick up where we left off. I took the high road though; I was very kind and gentle with her. She tried her best to convince me that we could work through everything that had happened since Frank reappeared in Indianapolis, but I finally made her realize it wasn't going to happen. I think we parted friends, and that we've seen the last of her."

He leaned forward until his lips were next to Allison's ear, and whispered, "I may even have hinted that I've found myself a new girlfriend. Your name may have been mentioned in the conversation." He moved a bit closer and nibbled gently at her ear.

"Stop that! You know that tickles me," she giggled. She twisted away from him and then turned to face him, quickly becoming serious again. "Are you sure that you've gotten over her? It sounds like you and Robin were close to at least being engaged, if not married. For her to have come here so quickly after finding out where you were tells me she must still have deep feelings for you."

J.D. took her hands in his, and said, "We were in love, no doubt, but I've had much longer to kill those feelings for her than she had to forget about me after she went with Frank. I've used all of my time learning how to forget about her, and how to develop feelings for someone new. She has spent most of her time wishing she could find me so that we could get back together." J.D. looked away for a moment, and then said, "I told her that even if she had known right where I was from the beginning, we were finished. I could never have forgiven her for what she did to me. I would never have trusted her not to do it again some day."

After another short pause, he continued. "I guess I should really have thanked her though. Now that I've been able to face her directly, and tell her how I feel, it's like a weight has been taken off of me. We had too much unfinished business."

"I'm glad you told me all about her, and how you broke up; and I'm really sorry I didn't trust you like I should have." Allison grinned at him, stood, and pulled him up beside her. "Come on, I want to apologize to you in a special way." She started heading out of the living room and down the hall toward her bedroom, periodically turning to exchange smiles with him as she pulled him along.

When they got into her bedroom she pulled him to the foot of the bed before turning and taking him into her arms. "I really wish we didn't have to work tomorrow; I'd love to have you stay over so I could make you breakfast in the morning." Before he could answer she raised her lips to his and they embarked upon a lengthy kiss. It became more and more heated until finally J.D. broke away.

"Just because we have to work, there's no reason we couldn't do that. I loved waking up with you in the morning." J.D. returned to kissing her when he finished speaking, but this time he slipped his hands under the top of her tracksuit and brought them up her back. When his hands didn't encounter the expected bra strap, he brought them around to the front of her chest and took one of her large, firm breasts in each of his hands. The nipples soon hardened when he caressed them with his thumbs.

Allison broke away from him, and laughed as she said, "I think you just convinced me. Here, let me get you naked so I can start my apology." She sat on the bed and began to undo his belt and the button on his pants. As she sat her top pulled up to shoulder height, and she had to stop pulling down his zipper so that J.D. could raise her arms and remove the top completely.

In a matter of moments she had his pants and underwear around his ankles, and he was able to step out of them. Allison was busy as he did that, stroking his erection, getting him even harder than he had been. As he used his foot to push the pile of his clothing aside, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth, eliciting a sincere "Oh, Allison, that feels wonderful," from him.

He let her continue fellating him for a couple of minutes, while he enjoyed the enormously pleasurable sensations. When he felt that he would not be able to continue much longer without erupting into her mouth, he moved back, letting his erection pop from her pleasuring lips. "As wonderful as that is, I have other plans for you, Allison."

With that, he pulled her to a standing position beside him, ignoring her protestations. After he stripped off his shirt and her track pants, he led her naked to the side of the bed, quickly pulling back the covers before picking her up and gently tossing her into the middle of the bed.

"J.D.! What's got into you? I was enjoying my apology!" She was grinning up at him as she watched him reach over to dim the lights.

"As wonderful as that was, I want to be face-to-face with you when I come. You were doing such a good job of apologizing that I had to stop you right then, or that would have been it." He joined her on the bed, and leaned over to begin nibbling at her neck, working his way along her jaw until he reached her lips; by the time he reached them, she was breathing hard and anxious to return his eager kisses.

They spent the next 10 minutes or more engaged in leisurely foreplay, their fingers and lips roaming at will. It ended when Allison broke her lips free from his, and said, "I want you now; put it in me now!" J.D. had his two middle fingers buried in her very wet pussy, while his thumb teased her clit, and he slowly withdrew his hand as he moved between her outstretched legs.

"How can I argue with that kind of logic?" he said. As he positioned himself, Allison raised her hips to meet him, pulling him into her as she felt his cock at her needy entrance. He entered her hot liquid center completely, stopping when he could go no further, both of them marveling at the sensations they felt. Only after his lips found hers again did he begin the slow fucking they were both desperate for.

The long period of foreplay had allowed him to reset his need to come, and they carried on with their pleasurable and cooperative carnal motions for several wonderful minutes before he felt his need arising once again. Allison was beginning to become more urgent in her needs, clutching him to her more tightly as she moaned into his mouth, and he knew they should be able to arrive at their peak together.

As it worked out, he beat her in their mutual quest by just a few seconds. He was buried into her hot core as deeply as he could go, spurting his seed, when she finally broke their kiss to exclaim, "Oh, damn, I'm coming, I'm coming; don't stop!" Her body was rigid against him, and her arms held him so tightly he could scarcely breathe.

When enough seconds had passed for both of them to catch their breath, J.D. rolled to his side, bringing a smiling Allison with him, maintaining their connection.

"I don't know what brought that on," Allison said, "but whatever it was, I hope we can go there often." She leaned forward to kiss him gently, before leaning back to look steadily into his eyes.

J.D. reached forward to gently caress her cheek before replying. "We really connected, didn't we?" He continued caressing her, slowly working his hand down to her breast. As he gently manipulated her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, he continued, "It must have been the partner we were with that made the difference; I know that was the difference for me."

As they lay there caressing each other, taking turns at leaning forward to initiate gentle kisses, his erection slowly dissipated, and slipped gently from her. Neither of them was anxious to break the mood and it was some minutes later before J.D. finally spoke.

"I'm going to stay the night, if that's OK. I can leave for work from here. I really want to wake up with you in the morning." Allison's only answer was a gentle "Mmm hmmm." At some point they fell asleep together, but about two hours later Allison awoke, feeling a little cool as they lay there naked on the sheet. She sat up for the few seconds necessary to pull the top sheet and blanket over them, before settling down again, comfortable in J.D.'s arms.

Chapter 4

It was a good thing that Allison had left her alarm clock set from the previous morning, as they were very sound asleep when it went off. They had both moved during the night, and as they awoke Allison was lying on her side, with J.D. spooned behind her, his arm around her, cradling her breasts.

J.D. was the first to react to the alarm, sitting up to watch Allison squirm against him as she escaped from sleep. "Good morning, lover," he said, before leaning over to kiss her forehead.

She was struggling to get her eyes open and focused, and as she recognized his face above hers, she smiled and said, "Good morning to you, too. I was having the most pleasant dream just then, and you were in it." She reached up with both arms to pull his head back down to hers, and placed a close-mouthed kiss directly on his lips. "I'll give you an even better kiss than that, once I brush my teeth."

Fully awake now, she jumped out of bed, and started for the bathroom. "Hey, where do you think you're headed so quickly?" Although his voice portrayed the sound of feigned anger, his eyes were smiling as he said it. "Get back here, we have things to take care of," he said as he pointed at his prominent erection, fully exposed now that the sheets had been pulled away when Allison arose.

Allison laughed, and said, "No way, we don't have time for that! We'll have to rush as it is, if you want to be at work on time. You'll have to save that for tonight. Come on, we can shower together if you promise to behave."

J.D. sighed loudly in mock frustration, and said, "OK. I know you're right; I'll behave... for now." He quickly jumped from the bed to follow her into the bathroom, where she was already setting the shower temperature.

Once they were in the shower together, J.D. tried his best to initiate some shower sex. Amid a lot of tickling and grabbing and caressing they did manage to get showered, but nothing more.

They were both laughing as they turned off the water, and stepped from the shower. Each grabbed a towel, and there was more tickling and giggling as they quickly dried each other off. "I promise, J.D., the next time you're here during the week, when we have to work the next day, I'll make sure to set the alarm an hour early so that we can have more fun. I normally have my alarm set to give me barely enough time to make it to the track on time."

"I'll hold you to that, Allison. Don't think I'm going to forget, either," he laughed.

Because of their time constraints, they both turned to the task of getting ready. It wasn't surprising that J.D. was finished first, and turned to Allison who was seated at her makeup table, to say, "I know you promised to make the breakfast, but since I'm ready ahead of you, I'll go get that started."

As he headed out of the bedroom door and turned towards the kitchen, he heard her reply, "That sounds good. Just yell if you can't find something."

In less than five minutes, Allison joined J.D. in the kitchen. He had two fry pans on the stove, one heating sausages, and the other warming up for the eggs in a bowl beside the pan. "I'll finish the stove part, and make the coffee, if you'll make some toast and start setting the table," she said.

They worked together smoothly and quickly, and were soon enjoying breakfast together. J.D. took a sip of orange juice, and said, "If we were on the stopwatch we might have set the standard for a breakfast pit crew." They both laughed, and continued eating.

They were soon enjoying their cups of coffee, the breakfast dishes empty on the table. J.D. had been watching Allison as she ate, thinking about something. His mind made up, he finally spoke. "You know, Allison, I'm almost certain I'll be going on the road with the crew, probably for the rest of the season. I was talking to the chief engineer, and I think I have the job. They want me to get an overall view of the mechanics of the racing business. I've learned a lot in the shop, and they think I'm ready for work on the road."

Allison smiled, happy at the news. "We'll be able to see a lot more of each other, if we're both on the road. I was wondering how we were going to spend much time together if you were working here, and I was following the circuit, with a new city every week."

"Yeah, that's a big added bonus, all right. There something else though. You remember you wanted me to go up to Pennsylvania at Easter, to meet your parents? Well, in two weeks the race is in Pocono. How far is that from your parents' place? Close enough that we could visit with them during the week?"

Allison was positively grinning now. "They are only an hour away! We could even stay there a couple of nights. They were disappointed when you didn't come up with me at Easter."

J.D. looked a little embarrassed as he said, "Yeah, I should have gone. I think I was just wanting to slow things down a bit." A smile broke out across his face, and he continued, "But that was then, and this is now. I'm looking forward to meeting them."

They continued sipping at their coffee, discussing how things would improve if they were on the road together. The conversation ended in a hurry when Allison looked up at the clock, and saw the time. "We have to get going, or we'll be late. You have to go home to change, and I can head to the office to get ready."