Catch Me If You Can

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped forward, pulling her hands from his grasp and laying them on his hips. She pulled his t-shirt off in one smooth motion, taking a moment to run a hand across his bare chest. She stepped close to him as her hands went to work on his jeans, and she pulled them and his underwear down together with a well-practiced twist of her fingers, finally removing the pressure they had been providing on his erection.

He stepped out of his clothing and kicked it aside, reaching out to draw her close. As she kissed him again, he ran his hands down her back to her ass and gently squeezed each cheek, pulling her into him. The feeling of skin-to-skin contact, the warmth of her against him, the feel of her breasts pressing against his chest, of her skin pressing into him, was paradise. As much as he relished the feeling, he could feel the animalistic desire stirring in him again.

She could feel it too, pressed against her as she sank elegantly to the floor before him, watching him with bedroom eyes. He couldn't help but love the sight of her kneeling before him, and the implication of what came next.

With an impish smile, she began to slide one hand up his bare leg. She started at his ankle, her fingers making invisible patterns on his skin as they traced the path. The manipulations of her fingers made his leg tremble slightly. She ran a seductive fingertip up the inside of his bare thigh, tracing the top of his leg. The light touch made his cock twitch and she grinned up at him, mischief in her eyes. Sensing his anticipation, she began to gently glide her exploring hand to his balls, cupping them gently in her hand. She began to rub and massage them, feeling their warmth in her palm.

As she manipulated his balls, her other hand climbed up his other leg. When it reach the top, she wrapped her hand around the base of his hard shaft. He felt like warm velveteen as she began to gently pump him while massaging his balls. The sigh from above was an indication he was clearly enjoying himself. She could feel herself getting wetter, sharing in his enjoyment. She shifted herself slightly, increasing the pressure and pace of both her hands. He moaned quietly, staring lustily down at her.

Leaning forward, she let her tongue gently swirl around the head of his stiff cock, making him groan and run his fingers through her hair. With a grin she slowly licked him from base to tip, letting him feel her soft tongue on every inch of skin.

She placed the swollen head to her lips and let it slide into her mouth. Immediately he felt the warmth of her tongue rub gently along the underside of his shaft, ticking and massaging all at once. The hand cupping his balls gently squeezed as he began to move her head, making his hard cock slide in and out of her warm, wet mouth. She looked up at him and winked seductively, knowing the sight of her kneeling before him with his cock deep in her mouth was bound to excite him even more.

"You're the best torture I've ever had," he murmured to her.

She began to quicken her pace, sucking him deep into her mouth and pulling him completely out. All the while her hands were busy on the base of his shaft and his balls. He was gripping her hair, moving her head to push himself into her warm, wet mouth deeper, wanting more. The soft pressure around his shaft as it slid past her lips was intense.

Just as he thought he'd have to loose himself in the feeling of her mouth and cum down her throat, she slid his cock out of her mouth one last time and stood up, licking her lips. Without a word, she moved behind him and walked over to the desk, her hips wiggling seductively with each step.

She bent over it, stretching her upper body across the surface. Her legs spread apart, giving him an amazing view and obvious invitation. He stepped up behind her and touched her bared body, feeing the wetness of her pussy lips brush the tip of his cock. He reached a hand between her legs and drew a finger through the moisture, making her tremble. His fingertips traced circles around her clit as he kissed her lower back, and he felt her pushing back at him.

He couldn't hold out anymore. Running one hand over the soft skin of her hip, he positioned his hard shaft against the heat and moisture of her wet lower lips. Biting his lip against the intense pleasure, he slid his tip into her and felt her tense in response, gently beginning to push back against him as she felt him enter her. He grabbed her hips firmly and pushed himself almost completely in. The warmth and wetness of her around him felt incredible. He pushed into her slightly deeper, before pulling out to the tip and pressing in again.

He started a slow rhythm in and out of her, pushing in deeply and withdrawing slowly. He wanted to make sure she could feel every inch of him deep inside of her, just as he could feel every inch of warmth and wetness that was around his cock. The feeling was incredible as she pushed back into him in equal speed, moaning softly every time he entered her.

He began to gently quicken his pace, letting his cock push into her faster, gently bending her forward further until he sunk deep to the hilt with each thrust, making her groan on the desk before him.

"Is that...ohhh...the best you can...ahh...do?" She gasped between moans.

His control had already been slipping, but her question drove him over the edge. He had wanted to tease her as much as she had to him, but the animalistic frenzy was building. He began to fuck her harder, driving himself deeply into her quickly. Beneath him she was writhing on his cock, moaning loudly as he took her forcefully, loving every minute of it. As his cock plunged into her faster and harder, it made her moan on every thrust. Her incoherent noises became begging and pleading for more.

"Fuck me like a slut."

Her hands braced themselves against the desk as he fucked her with more force, just the way she liked it. Every thrust was making her moan with lust and passion, every withdrawal in preparation for the next thrust making her gasp.

He spread her legs open a little more to get deeper into her, not caring as in his hate one white stocking ripped slightly. He slowed his thrusts down until he was driving into her once, sharply, deeply, making her groan each time. Each thrust was his own personal revenge for the teasing -- doing her hard and slow he knew would drive her wild, making her gasp as she felt the intensity then the slow withdrawal for another deep thrust into her hot wetness.

Her breath was coming in short gasps, her moans incoherent and he could feel the pressure on his cock change as her body began to tense. She started to cry out louder as he drove sharply into her. Evidently his deep thrusts were hitting the right place, as each time her moan was louder and she began whispering half-heard encouragement to him. Her moans were getting louder as he watched her hands clench on the desk. She shuddered around him, accompanied by a long, drawn-out moan. He could feel her intense wetness increase around him through her orgasm and he kept thrusting into her throughout, heightening the sensations. She fell limply onto the table for a moment, riding the high. When she seemed to have recovered slightly, he took it as a cue to build up his momentum again.

One hand slipped from her hip and was repositioned on her shoulder, to give him better leverage. He was pushing her against the desk forcefully, pulling her towards him on each thrust to get as deep as possible. Each thrust buried him to the hilt in her warm pussy with such force his balls would strike against her, giving him another intensely pleasurable feeling. They were being very loud but neither of them cared, they were too lost in the sensations.

The slapping of skin was the most erotic sound he'd ever heard. Each time he drove into her, her pert ass would slap against his stomach, and the silken feel of the stockings would brush against him. Gods, he felt like he had no control.

"Shit," he moaned. He could feel his balls beginning to tighten, feel the sensations that could only lead to climax. He drove into her faster, building the sensations on his cock, losing himself completely in the warm feeling of her. His hands tightened on her body.

"Cum in me..." she panted in ecstasy. "Cum inside of me."

Hearing the words drive him closer. Nothing was going to stop him now as he fucked her roughly, making her moan and clutch the desk in the face of his onslaught. She begged him again, and he felt it coming. Thrusting deeply into her again and again, hearing her, feeling her, he felt his body tense and drove into her hard as he started to come. Each pulse of his cock, he thrust sharply and deeply into her, electing loud moans in response as she felt his cum inside of her.

When he had finished, and stopped shuddering, he pulled out of her and sank to the floor. After a moment, when he could see the glisten of bodily fluids on her inner thighs, she slid from the desk and joined him on the ground.

For a moment they were both silent, sitting naked next to one another on the floor, sticky and sweaty from their excursions. She rested her head against his shoulder and took a deep breath of the air, which smelt strongly of sex.

He leaned his head back against the desk, eyes closed in the bliss of afterglow. "Next time you should keep the skirt on."

"Oh?" she murmured from beside him. "Want to ravish me in the complete outfit?"

He nodded. "Might want to make sure it's clothing you don't care about, though. Because I will rip it."

She laughed quietly. "I'd like to feel that. Oh, there's something else..."

"Mmm?"

She squeezed his softened cock gently, turning her head to whisper intimately into his ear. "Next time, I'm chasing you."

12