Catching a Crook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Jeannie stops, but leaves me in her mouth just like she is supposed to. I take some time to catch my breath. I look down at Jeannie and she has a terrible look on her face. She definitely does not like cum and I don’t think she will develop a taste for it either. I tell her to take my cock out of her mouth, but not to swallow. As she pulls my cock out of her mouth and a thick line of my load follows it. She gags again. I reach into my desk and pull out small jar and pour its contents of small screws onto my desk. I hold the jar in front of her face. "Spit it out into this jar." I am absolutely amazed at the amount of thick cum that oozes from her lips. I take the jar from her and hold it up to get a better look at the amount as Jeannie wipes the excess cum from her lips. I hold the jar out so Jeannie can see as well. "One quarter of the way full", I exclaim. "That's amazing."

"I don't think I've ever made so much cum before. It's because you are so damn hot Jeannie. I'm sure that you could make any man cum like this. And that's good for you because when you fill this jar with my cum I will take care of the evidence."

Jeannie looks up at me and she is pissed. "Damn you, you bastard!"

"I'm never going to do that again."

"You're a pig." Whoops, I guess I just pushed a little too far. Jeannie has been pretty good about playing along up until now, but I think that this fun is over. I look back at the jar wondering how I might gracefully let her off the hook. Then I feel something on my cock. I look back down and Jeannie is getting ready to put me back in her mouth. She mumbles as she lowers her head, "Ok, Let's get this over with". She immediately starts to suck just like she did before. It is still very clinical, but my cock and her mouth are still slick with my left over cum. The slick feeling is wonderful and the thought of hot little Jeannie having to taste my cum through another whole blow job really turns me on. I am rock hard again in no time.

Jeannie is using the same technique and pace that I told her to use the first time but it's just not having the same affect. I tell Jeannie to suck harder. She does. I then tell her to go faster. She speeds up a bit. It is taking a long time to for any urges to build up inside me and Jeannie is starting to get tired. Her strokes become short and she is sucking pretty hard. She really wants to be done. It sort of hurts yet feels good at the same time. Finally I'm ready. I look down at Jeannie. A coating of my cum from the first BJ coats her lips. She is still every bit as beautiful as before. I cum again. Jeannie gags again. Jeannie continues sucking me in between all of the gagging until I am obviously done, then pulls my cock out of her mouth. She looks at me and I place the jar against her lips. My second load oozes out of her mouth and into the jar. I hold the jar up to the light. Jeannie and I both take a look. I didn't make nearly as much cum as before. The jar is quite a bit less than half-full.

Before I can say another word, Jeannie is back on my crotch and has sucked the head of my now limp cock into her mouth. There is no way I will be able to cum any more tonight. I make her stop and explain to here that I have a two load per night limit. Jeannie looks dejected. I tell her that I can provide at least a little more cum with only a minute’s worth of work. She is game. There is still a little bit of cum on my cock and on her face. I give Jeannie her instruction. "Take my entire limp cock in your mouth and seal your lips around the base". She does and I feel the tip touch the back of her throat as she presses her lips down as far as she can. "Now suck and slowly pull back" I say. As she does this I follow her mouth with my hand compressing the vein as I go. Scraping my dick clean and the little extra from inside adds only a small amount to the jar, but for her every bit counts. She scrapes her lips on the edges of the jar as well.

We both rest a moment and find our selves looking at each other with blank stares. Jeannie pipes in first. "How I am going to fill that damn jar if you can't make any more?"

"I guess you'll have to work on this some more tomorrow." Jeannie looks at me in surprise, "tomorrow?"

"Aren't you going to fire me?"

"No I'm not going to fire you."

"In fact, if you can learn to like this, I think I know how to turn your little scam back on without accounting ever noticing." Jeannie looks at me, thinks for a moment and says, "It’s not likely that I’ll ever like sucking cock, but I'll think about it". Jeannie stands to dress and I take the opportunity to give her twat one more feel. She is wet. I am think maybe she likes this more than she lets on. She dresses and leaves my office. I shut down my systems and lock up my desk keeping the evidence with me. On my way out I see Jeannie at her desk rinsing her mouth out with bottled water and spitting it into her trash can.

As I pass she looks up at me and smiles. "You know, if I can get past the taste I think I might like making a little extra money." With that little comment I just can’t wait until tomorrow.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12