Catching a Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"fuck me, fuck me, fuck, Fuck, FUCK!"

The relentless assault pushes me over the edge, and I spasm, arms flat against the ground, back arched, nipples thrust like daggers at the sky. My cunt is a fist around his cock, but he pistons on, groaning under the weight of his own need. This goes on forever. I have no idea. When my arms are mine to move again, he's still fucking away, and though my climax is waning, I want to feel him come, want that hot flood deep inside my pussy, want his eyes to close and face to go slack with that look of satisfied exhaustion before he collapses forward onto me. I want it all.

Who wouldn't?

Poor guy needs some help, though, so I twine one arm around him, run my hand up the back of his neck and into his hair. I pull his head down towards me. His eyes are closed, lips parted, breath a fast, steady pulse of air against my collarbone. I shift and reach another long arm down, past my hips, still stretched and deliciously taut as he pinions my knees to my sides. My searching fingers find his sack, and he gasps a little as I stroke it lightly. He redoubles his efforts, and I find myself rocking against him, pulling him in deeper with each thrust. I'm probably not going to come again, but I'm certainly not going to let a fucking like this go to waste.

I still need to fucking feel him come, though, so I close my fingers around his sack and began to squeeze gently, in time with his thrusts. His breath catches. His rhythm accelerates to a frenzy and I know that he's on the edge. I squeeze--hard--and he explodes inside me, thrusting in and in until he can go no further, flooding me with molten cum until it begins to seep out and run in quickly cooling streaks down the crack of my ass. Next time, you're gonna make him fuck you in the ass.

Next time?

Next time.

"Oh...god." That's him, not me, moaning like a dying man into the hollow of my neck, his breath tickling the skin beneath my ear.

"Oh god, indeed," I reply, with the lazy satisfaction of the well and truly fucked.

"So," he asks, as he relaxes his grip on my legs and we collapse into a soft embrace. "Same time next week?"

12