Catching a Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers

My fingers move to her pink pussy and start to explore between the folds of her flesh. Her clit is not hard and I am very tempted to bring it into my mouth to change the effect, but hold off on that for now. I slowly spread her lips apart to reveal her pink hole, which is very dry. I am enjoying this, but I have something I want her to do first, then I''ll have a lot more fun with her.

I get up and say, "Follow me, Aniyah."

I start walking and can hear her footsteps behind me. I know she is still in her fantasy world, which was created the moment she could find no way out. I don't mind one bit, since it will be very short lived. For now, she will do what I say without the slightest hint of rebellion.

I lead her into the bathroom and start to get everything ready. I am tempted to shave her myself, but it is more fun to have her do it.

I look into her vacant eyes and say, "Aniyah, shave your bush. I want you smooth down there."

I leave the bathroom and hear the trimmer turn on and start to remove her hair. I sit on the couch and take a sip of tea out of my glass and find it is a little on the warm side. The trimmers continue in the bathroom as I make my way to the kitchen. One I open the freezer, I hear the trimmer stop and water turn on. I grab several ice cubes and place them carefully in my glass, then return to my couch to wait.

I set the glass on the coffee table and just about to sit, when my eyes focus on her clothes. I pick up her panties and bra, then take them to the trash. Just as I am about to drop them in, where they belong, an idea pops into my head. I grab a pair of scissors and get to work. Her panties become crotchless qutie quickly and there will be no hiding her pubic area from anyone that might happen to catch a glimpse. Her bra has both cups removed and will no longer hide what little she has to cover. I toss them on the coffee table and hide the rest of her clothes.

I hear the water turn off and footsteps soon follow. She makes her way back in her trance-like state and stands before me. I smile as I can find no trace of pubic hair anywhere. My hands reach out and starts to touch the smooth surface and she remains oblivious to my touch.

I stand and say, "Sit down on the couch and spread your legs, Aniyah."

With no thought to her action, she does as she is told and I see the pink of her pussy reveal itself to me yet again. I get down on my knees between her legs and my hands reach out to explore from a different angle. I pull her lips back and spread them, which reveals a clit doing everything it can to hide from me. Her pink hole is very dry, but I don't need it to be moist for what I have planned.

I place my tongue on her pink flesh and start to explore the flavors she has to offer me. There is still no reaction from her, but I know it will pass very soon. My tongue works its way to her dry hole and easily enters, which gives me a rush of flavor I really enjoy. I thrust my tongue in and out of her pink hole several times, then move on to her clit. I suck it between my lips hard and my tongue goes to work on hardening it. I build up a lot of saliva, then loosen my lips to let it flow down. Once it is hard I release her clit entirely and stare at the result of my work with pleasure.

I say, "Go ahead and stand up, Aniyah."

She slowly closes her legs and rises for me. I sit down in preparation for what is about to happen. I spread my legs wider than necessary for what I want her to do. My pussy if very wet and I place a finger easily inside of me, then bring it to my mouth. I smile as I slowly taste what is on my finger and slowly remove it from between my lips.

I look into her vacant eyes and say, "Get on your knees between my legs."

She might not show any sign of understanding what is happening, but that will soon change. Her knees slowly fall to the floor and I am staring at her dark face between my pale legs. Now is the time to bring her out of her daze, so I slap her hard on the cheek. At first, there is no sign of acknowledgment. I slap her again and her eyes start to blink back to reality. Her eyes open wide as she sees my pussy spread open before her.

I say, "Eat my pussy, Aniyah."

The tears return quickly and she is shaking her head hard in defiance. I reach out and grab the back of her head and pull her face hard on my waiting pussy. She shakes her head even harder, which sends wonderful chills up and down my spine. I let out several soft moans as I hold her tightly against my pink flesh.

I say, "Get your tongue out and eat my pussy."

Her tongue remains firmly in place and she is trying to pull back. She is not strong enough to succeed and I respond by pulling her face between my pussy lips. She starts fight for air, but I hold her tightly and ensure she cannot breath in anything. She starts to pound at my legs, but I ignore them completely. I am waiting for her to weaken, before releasing her just a little.

It does not take very long to reach that state and I release her just a little. She tries to breath in through her mouth, but there no space between her lips and my pussy. She starts to breath deeply through her nose and I wait for her to recover, which is very pleasurable against my flesh.

I say, "Stick your tongue out, or I'll smother you again."

The tears keep rolling down, but her tongue presses into my wet hole with ease. I slowly grind my pussy against her face and enjoy the feeling of her tongue moving in and out of my hole. I almost cut off the air on several occasions, but I am very cautious with my movements.

I look into her frightened eyes and say, "I'm going to release the back of your head and you are going to lick my clit. Try to pull away, Aniyah, and I'll cut off your air again. Understood?"

She nods quickly and fear is very visible across her dark face. I release my hands from the back of her head and her tongue exits my pussy quickly and has no problem finding my very hard clit. She starts to lick slowly and I let out a moan of pleasure to show my appreciation for her forced work.

I say, "Move your tongue a little faster, Aniyah."

At first, there is no sign she heard me, but a few seconds after telling her what I want her to do, her tongue increases in intensity. I scream out in the pleasure that is starting to course through my body and can't believe just how quickly she submitted. My screams do not push her away at all, since she is not missing a beat with her tongue.

I say, "Suck my clit into your mouth and keep licking."

I let out another scream of pleasure as I feel my clit forced between her lips and her tongue works much harder. I am very close to release and my screams get louder with every release of my breath. She is doing a damned good job for a beginner and I am glad I caught her stealing from me.

My body tightens and an explosive discharge is ready to be released from my body. I scream out far louder than before and feel myself hit by a concussive force, which is far stronger than anything I have felt in a very long time. My clit is still being worked on by Aniyah's lips and tongue, which adds greatly to what I am experiencing.

The wave passes and I take a deep breath, because the next one is coming quickly. Her tongue has not stopped working my clit at all, which is a pleasant change. All the other young women that have gotten me to this point pull away quickly, but not Aniyah. If anything, she has gotten more aggressive with my clit and I love it.

I scream out far louder as another wave crashes over my body and I don't want this to end. I am feeling new heights of pleasure in my violent release and love the ecstacy being felt in every pour of my body. This wave does not last quite as long, but it is far more intense than the first.

My orgasm continues through countless waves of pure pleasure and her tongue works very hard to keep it going. I am beyond happy that I caught her, since she is fearless with her lips and tongue. Nothing she is feeling on her flesh that is being forced out of my pussy violently is driving her away from me. If anything, feeling the slickness on her skin is driving her further.

This is, by far, the longest orgasm I have ever had, but it does start to fade. The explosive force diminishes and my screams turn to moans. Despite her tongue doing everything it can to keep this going, there is just nothing left for my body to give.

I take several deep breaths and say, "That was incredible, Aniyah."

Her lips release my clit and her voice is meek as she asks, "Can I get dressed, Susan?"

I look at her dark skin glistening under the light and say, "Not just yet."

She says, "I just want to go home. Please, Susan, I've learned my lesson. I think I just proved it to you."

I take several more breaths in an attempt to recover, then say, "No, Aniyah. You're staying with me for the weekend and I'll take you into work with me."

Anger flashes across her dark eyes and it makes them look even more beautiful than before, the she says, "You said you were going to take me home. Please, just let me leave. I can call Uber."

I shake my head and say, "No. You haven't learned your lesson."

She spits out, "But I just..."

I cut her off and say, "I know what you just did and it felt damned good, but that doesn't mean you have really learned anything. You're starting to, but that is far from the same thing."

Tears start to well up in her eyes again and she says, "I have. I promise, Susan. I have learned my lesson. I am never going to steal anything ever again."

I say, "Sure, you say that now, but I don't believe you. Now get up, Aniyah."

Without a word being spoken, she stands up and I see her small tits glistening from my release. I bring my knees together and reach out to feel her tits in my hands. Her dark flesh feels wonderful as I rub my release into her skin. She is showing every sign of wanting to pull away, but she refrains from doing anything that might make me angry. My fingers start to work her black nipples and I feel them harden at my expert touch.

I smile broadly as so many ideas fill my head and I am looking forward to what the weekend will bring. My touch is causing her to shudder slightly and my smiles changes to a lecherous grin. I may not have decided what my next course of action will be with her, but I know it is just the start of many things to come.

The End

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers
12