Catching a Thief Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be fine in a couple of hours. I'll leave you something to remember me by."

She kissed me and smiled. The last thing I remember were her smile and her huge breasts hanging over me.

I awoke with a massive headache and a case of nausea. On top of that was a sense of disappointment. I really liked Erin, aside from the fantastic sex. Remembering what she'd come for in the first place, I checked the safe. A note was attached to it.

"It didn't seem fair to go ahead and rob you after last night - Erin."

After confirming the contents, and cleaning myself up, I noticed my digital camera sitting on the kitchen counter. I turned it on and found dozens of pictures Erin had taken of herself in various states of dress. I tore the memory card out and inserted it into my computer, only to find Erin had changed my wallpaper to a glorious high-resolution picture of her wearing nothing but an arm bra and a mischievous grin. Those pictures would fuel my fantasies for quite some time after that.

But that was not the last I would see of her.

12