Catching Alison

Story Info
He finds his neighbor at a weak moment.
1k words
4.39
93k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is good friends with our neighbor Alison, who lives down the street. We're all in our thirties, but Alison has weathered it extremely well- she's petite with a youthful face, and well-proportioned, with nice B-cup breasts and subtly shapely hips.

Alison's husband has been out of town a lot recently due to his job. It was during one of these times that my wife sent me on an errand around the block to Alison's house to drop off something she had borrowed.

I knocked once, and then a second time, and a third time before I heard motions towards the door. Alison answered the door a bit flushed and out of breath, eyes a little unfocused, and her shirt and sweatpants had obviously just been thrown on. Her nipples poked out through the t-shirt she was wearing; the bra had been left behind.

"Sorry to interrupt," I apologized, though I was only partially sorry now that I got a good look. Alison's hair hung down a bit dissheveled, with the slightest sheen of sweat on her brow.

"Uh, it's okay," she mumbled, trying not to be too obvious in the lie and also trying not to engage in any real conversation. I wasn't going to let this go quite yet, and I stayed right in the open doorway.

"Did I catch you in the middle of something?" I asked, staring right into her eyes. "And do you need any help?"

A long moment of silence passed, she asked quietly, "Can you come in for a second?" I quickly followed, and she closed the door and turned to me.

Her voice was a whisper. "Please stay for a minute," she mumbled. Then, even more quietly, "Please... watch me. I need to cum," staring down at her feet.

"What?" I asked, even though I had heard her. My cock had as well, and was stiffening in my pants.

"Please," she pleaded quietly. "I'm so hot, and I need to get off. I won't cheat on James but being watched puts me over the edge. I was so close when you knocked."

She sat back on the couch, and gestured to a nearby chair. She sat down, legs splayed, and reached one hand into her pants while the other went up under her shirt. She was giving her nipple a good working over, while staring into my eyes as I roamed over her body.

I rubbed my cock gently through my jeans. "Uh, do you mind if..." I paused mid-question, but didn't have to finish.

"Oh, please. Please take it out and stroke it. Oh god, I shouldn't be doing this. I'm so wet. I get so hot when I've been alone this long."

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my now-stiff cock, and gave it a few gentle strokes. "Do you like that?" I asked.

Alison just moaned and closed her eyes for a moment as she picked up the pace a bit inside her pants. "Do you like watching me?" she asked.

"Yes, I do. But I'd like to see a bit more. Why don't you lift up your shirt for me?"

"I - well - I can't.. I -" she started, but whatever objection she had must have passed, as she pulled the t-shirt up over her breasts. They were beautiful, and the nipples were rock-hard. She was pinching and twisting them pretty intensely. "They're so sensitive," she gasped. "The more I work them the hotter I get."

"Do you want me to suck them?" I offered.

"No, I can't. Please, just watch. Oh please watch, I want to cum. Please keep stroking your dick."

Her hand was moving faster in her pants, and I could hear the wetness of her fingers sawing at her crotch. Her eyes alternated between staring at my eyes and my cock, and then closing as she focused on her own building orgasm.

"Do you like watching me?" she croaked. "I'm going to cum so hard because you're here. Please cum for me too."

That wasn't going to be a problem. I slowed down a little, not wanting to beat her to the punch.

"Do you like me watching you? Do you like knowing you're going to make me cum? It's taking all my self-control to not come over there and ram my cock right into your tight pussy."

"Unnnh... no, Oh god, so hot" she moaned. She did her best to focus and look into my eyes. "Unnhh. Oh. God. Gonna. Oh. Please."

With that, her hand locked, and her hips hunched up off the couch. She grunted and groaned and squeaked as her orgasm slammed into her.

She caught her breath and words returned. "OhmygodohmyGOD," she called out, as she resumed the assault on her pussy. "Oh yes yes OHHH" as another spasm ripped through her.

I was almost there. "Alison, uh, I'm gonna cum..." I could barely form the words.

She opened her eyes and something clicked. "Please, on me, cum on me." She held up her shirt.

Right at the brink, I stood up and stepped closer. She was still working her cunt with her hand.

"Cum on me, do it. Please shoot. Watch me. I'm gonna go again, you're gonna do it," she urged me on.

I couldn't wait any longer. My cock erupted, spraying all over her belly and tits. Three, four, five bursts. I hadn't come like that in ages.

This set off her last orgasm, as she opened her mouth but no sound came out, her hips hunching up against her hand. After a good 20 seconds, she slumped back down on the couch, and finally removed her hand from her pants.

I sat back down and we both caught our breath. Alison's lewdness gave way to the more straight-laced personality I was accumstomed to. She pulled her shirt down and looked downward. "Thanks," she mumbled.

I tucked my cock back into my pants and stood up, and started heading for the door. As I walked past the couch though, I stopped and grabbed her hand and sucked her fingers into my mouth, tasting her on her own fingers. Her eyes fluttered shut momentarily. "Next time, I won't be able to just watch," I whispered.

"Me either." The voice wasn't even a whisper.