Catching Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Prudish Melanie & her son take next step.
4k words
4.66
701.3k
173

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyG
SallyG
273 Followers

Melanie woke up the next morning with thoughts of Danny filling her head. After masturbating in the shower the previous night she had felt extremely guilty and had vowed to not go through with their plan to spend the night together. She thought about trying to coax her husband in to have sex that morning, to take the edge off, but when she looked at him she found him strangely unappealing.

After breakfast, Danny departed for school ( pinching her ass on the way out when he saw his dad wasn't looking) and her husband left for his long weekend with his bible thumping buddies. Danny had looked great at breakfast, and Melanie had to reiterate to herself that she would put her foot down when he tried to get fresh with her that night.

Not having much to do that Friday, Melanie spent the day at the hairdresser getting her hair done and laughing and joking with the Vietnamese manicurists as they painted her finger and toe nails a deep crimson. While she was sitting there waiting for her nails to dry, her thoughts turned again to that evening. Maybe she would let Danny sleep in the same bed with her, what harm could it do? He was her son, perhaps after a night where he realized that she wouldn't let anything happen between them, he would come to his senses.

When she got home Danny was already there. She innocently asked him if he had plans with Heather that evening, and Danny smiled and said he wasn't particularly interested in doing anything away from home that night. Melanie smiled nervously, and pretended that nothing was out of the ordinary, she went about preparing dinner.

The dinner conversation was fine up to a point. It was casual and cheerful, but there was a real tension in the air that neither of them commented on. Melanie thought several times about bringing up the events of earlier in the week, but she thought that maybe with no encouragement Danny would let the matter drop and not press her about matter she felt unable to deal with. After the dishes were cleared Melanie realized she would have no such luck.

"Well Mom, I think it's time for bed," Danny said standing up, his cock was once again clearly tenting out at the front of his pants.

"But it's only 7:30," Melanie protested, "shouldn't we watch some T.V or something?

"We don't have to go to sleep, but the tension is too much for me, lets go to bed," Danny said walking out of the kitchen and upstairs. Melanie, sat for a few minutes trying to figure out the best way to diffuse the situation.

"I'll go up there and we'll talk this thing through, one and for all," she said to herself, with that she got up and went upstairs.

Danny was already in her room going through her lingerie draw. He pulled out a little mesh baby doll out fit with a tiny matching pair of panties. Melanie had bought it years ago, but never had the courage to actually wear it in front of her husband. The panties were noting more than an elastic band with small pieces of see through cloth that were supposed to cover her pussy and ass, but really covered nothing.

"I'm not wearing that," Melanie protested, "they're see through."

"Our deal was you'd wear what I picked out for you," Danny said gently, but firmly, "besides I've already seen you naked."

Melanie gave him a cold little smile, letting him know that she disapproved of his new behavior she snatched the lingerie and went in to the bathroom to change. By the time she had changed and brushed her teeth and taken out her contact lenses Danny had already undressed and gotten in to bed. Before leaving the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror – with her hair done she looked stunning, but she realized that the revealing outfit left nothing to the imagination. She was practically naked. She opened the door a crack and spoke to Danny.

"I'm not coming out until you turn out the lights".

Danny who's constant erection was now becoming somewhat painful quickly complied by switching off the bed side lamp. He watched as his mother emerged in to the dark room and moved quickly to her side of the bed and moved under the covers.

Finally they were in bed together. Danny couldn't believe the moment he'd been waiting for all week had arrived. He considered what his first move should be. His mother had turned her back to him and was pretending to be going to sleep, but since it was not even 8 O'clock they both knew it was a silly ruse. Danny slid over and moved in to a spooning position with his mother. He smoothly slid his hand around her and touching her stomach, through the fabric, pulled her closer to him. Melanie gave out a little sigh but said nothing. She was determined to not respond to him until he did something overtly sexual, and then she would put a stop to things.

They lay like that for several moments with Danny's hand slightly increasing the pressure on her stomach, the tension was mounting and Melanie could feel Danny's big erection pressing against her back. She knew another attempt at further touching would be coming and as much as the idea made her nervous, she hated to admit the thought was exciting her at the same time – what would he do next? She didn't have to wait long. Danny's hand let go of her tummy and went underneath her top and moved up to her breasts, cupping one of the large mounds in the palm of his hand. Melanie's nipples were already erect and the shock of the sudden contact sent a wave of pleasure coursing through her.

"Hey," Melanie started to say turning around to look at Danny, but before she could say anymore Danny kissed her. Although it was hard and a little rushed there was deep passion in the kiss and Melanie immediately noticed the difference from the empty kisses she exchanged with Danny's father. Still she realized things were going to far and abruptly broke off the kiss.

"Danny, what do you think you're doing?" Melanie gasped. She sat up and switched on the nightstand lamp.

"I'm kissing the woman I love," Danny said.

"You're not supposed to kiss your mother like that," Melanie said in a whisper, even though there was no one around to hear her.

"I needed to know what it would feel like, and you know what? It felt amazing…And you know it. If you would just loosen up and allow yourself to feel something.

"I let myself feel something, it's just that – Well this isn't right I'm the adult I have to put a stop to this," Melanie said.

"Just let yourself go, just take a chance for once in your life. There's magic between us and you know it," Danny said, "but, you're too afraid to find out- ".

This time Danny was interrupted by Melanie kissing him, it was open mouthed, soft and wet, there tongues doing battle, this kiss was long and passionate, but again Melanie broke it off. When she spoke she was out of breath and obviously turned on.

"There, see, no magic," she said, "Now you should probably go back to your room."

Danny reached for her and they kissed again, deeply and passionately, this time neither of them broke it off and Danny hands roamed over his mother's luscious body, before she realized what was happening Danny had hooked his fingers in to the band of Melanie's panties and yanked them down.

"Danny don't," Melanie gasped, "we can kiss a little more, but then you have to go back to your room, we can't go any further than that".

"Alright,' Danny agreed, but he continued to pull her panties down until they were off, and then he flung them across the room. Melanie watched as they sailed on to the floor, landing next to the door. Danny pushed her back on to the mattress and started kissing her again. This time neither of them broke it off as both of their hands explored the others body.

Melanie couldn't believe how strong and big her son was, and how smooth his skin felt to her touch. She felt his tongue exploring her mouth and pushed back at him with equal pressure. Although she still felt that she wouldn't let things get too far, her own pride wanted to prove to her son that she was a better kisser than any other girl he might have been with was.

Danny needed no convincing, he had never in his life been this turned on. He still couldn't believe he was kissing his mother, but as great as it was he knew he had to reach his ultimate goal – he had to fuck her. His cock was already sticking out of his silk boxers, and while they were kissing he pulled her nightie up and off and positioned herself between her legs pushing his hips forward until the head of his cock was brushing against her crisp, yet soft pubic hairs. He kept pushing forward intent on entering his mother's forbidden place. Suddenly Melanie realized what he was doing. She clamped her legs together tightly, trapping Danny, but stopping his progress.

"Danny no," she gasped, "we can't."

"I'm sorry mom, but we've got to, we love each other and we've got to show each other how much."

"Danny, I love you but it's not right," Melanie said, but her thigh muscles were already getting tired holding back her son's relentless pressure.

"Danny we have to stop right now," she insisted trying vainly to push him off of her," I love you but you're my son".

I'm your son who wants you more than anything he's ever wanted in his life," Danny said insistently, once again he began to press in towards her mother.

"Stop it Danny, now, my thighs can't hold your weight – it's too much weight baby," Melanie whimpered, "baby I can't hold you. That was it, suddenly her leg strength gave out and Danny pushed forward, entering her sodden cunt.

"Oh my God," Melanie cried out as she felt her son's cock slide all the way inside of her. She had never in her life felt a cock remotely the size of this one and his big prick was touching nerve endings that Melanie never knew she had. Danny started humping in to her and almost automatically she started humping back. As they fucked Melanie looked over and saw her panties lying on the floor – she stared at them as her son continued to pound in to her welcoming muff.

"Stop!" Melanie cried out, pushing Danny off, and out, of her, "we're not protected, you could get me pregnant. Let me find a condom."

Melanie grabbed her big black horned rim glasses that she kept on her night table for the times she had her contacts out. Danny, stunned from the sudden change watched as his mother, now completely naked, began looking through her dresser trying to find a condom. The sight of her wearing her glasses and nothing else turned him on immensely, and the way she was frantically looking, let him know that she was as eager to get back to fucking as he was.

"Found one," Melanie almost shouted with triumph and quickly returned to her son. With trembling fingers she tried to open the wrapper, but found it difficult, particularly because Danny was already sucking on her breasts. She finally opened it and pulled out the slimy condom, but Danny had pushed her back on the mattress again and was entering her once more with his unprotected cock. She clutched the condom in her hand as he kissed her hard and began to pump into her again.

"Oh that feels so good," she said as Danny broke off the kiss to suck on her exposed neck. Melanie's legs automatically wrapped themselves around his back. Her hand that was holding the condom let it go and it slid off falling uselessly on to the mattress next to them.

"Huh….Oh ….baby," Melanie whispered in Danny's ear, "you have to pull out of me before you cum or we could have a babeEEEEEE!!!" her last word was screamed out as Danny began to pump in to her harder and faster.

The room was now filled with their mingled loud screams of pleasure and the sounds of flesh rapidly slapping as the two of them moved in to fifth gear. Their hips were now slamming in to each other, and Melanie's ass was bouncing off the bed like a ball as her son continued to pound deep and hard in to her. The only thing that from time to time interrupted Melanie's screams and Danny's shouts was when the two of them found each others mouths and then they moaned hard and long in to each other.

"I love you so much, Mom," Danny called out as he continued to give it to her hard and fast, his cock buried deeply and snugly inside her roasting cunt.

"I love you too darling," Melanie cried out as her son speared her over and over, and she felt the thick helmet of his cock pushing in towards her fertile cervix. She couldn't remember ever feeling so alive. She knew in her heart that this was a sensation she could quickly become addicted to. Danny felt the pressure building in his balls and realized that he couldn't hold on any longer, he was going to cum. Danny knew that he needed to cum deep inside the woman he loved and that nothing was going to make him pull out. Underneath him, Melanie in a delirium of her own, felt herself rapidly approaching her orgasm, her legs and arms wrapped more tightly around her son's back, her muscular thighs pressing in to her sons hips. Danny's hands were now on her ass lifting her off the bed as they grunted and groaned in mutual ecstasy.

"Mom, I'm going to cum," cried Danny as his finger snaked it's way in to Melanie's asshole," I'm sorry but I can't pull out!!!!"

"Yes Baby, fill you're mommy up!!!" Melanie Screamed. Danny pulled up and looking his mother straight in the eyes began to unleash the torrential contents of his swollen balls in to his mother's waiting womb.

Melanie, her eyes locked on her son's eyes, opened her mouth in a silent scream as she felt Danny's semen rushing in to her grasping pussy, her hands gripped his ass strongly pulling herself as tightly up against his body as possible. She felt his balls slapping against her ass, as he shot pulse after pulse in to her, flooding her sopping wet pussy with what seemed like gallons of his cream. She was in heaven, never wanting the moment to end.

With Danny's cum splashing hard against the back wall of her pussy, Melanie gritted her teeth and came in an orgasm that was so powerful it caused her to almost lose consciousness for a moment. She was bucking so hard off the mattress that she would have thrown her son off had they not been locked in such a vice like grip. They stayed like that riding the wave of what seemed like an endless climax. The room was once again filled with shouts of pleasure and love.

As their mutual orgasm began to fade they returned to deep soul kissing. Danny stayed inside of her as they continued to kiss. Finally Danny slipped out of his mother and lay with her head pressed against her bosom.

They stayed that way for a long time, holding each other, with Danny gently suckling her breast from time to time.

"I need to get some water," Melanie said finally, getting up and putting her top back on, she left her panties on the floor and went downstairs.

Danny continued to lie in bed, 'his mother's bed' he thought to himself and ran over in his mind what had just happened. He was happier than he could ever remember. After sex with his girlfriend Heather he would feel like he wanted to get away as fast as possible, but now all he wanted with Melanie was to be with her again. He got up, and still naked went downstairs.

When Danny got down stairs he saw his mother standing in the darkness of the kitchen drinking a glass of water, illuminated by only the pale moonlight shining through the window. Melanie's see through negligee allowed him to see her body clearly and that image caused him to become rock hard again. The idea that his mother was letting him see her practically naked with no shame and no attempt to cover herself thrilled him. He came up behind her and hugged her from behind.

"Let me have some of that water," he said. Melanie felt Danny's hard cock pressing in to her ass, this time she made no attempt to move away, but rather pressed back in to him. She handed the class to him and he took a big gulp, and then placing it down, slowly turned her around until she was facing him and kissed her on the mouth. Their tongues still cool and wet from the water they just drank softly caressed each other.

"God you taste good," Danny said as he broke their kiss.

"Thank you, you do too." Melanie demurely replied. She was a little surprised when Danny began to firmly put pressure on her shoulders and for a moment she had no idea what he was doing, until it dawned on her that he wanted her to get down on her knees. She followed his command. Was he planning on fucking her right on the cold kitchen tiles? But Danny had stopped once he had her on her knees and Melanie soon saw that his huge erection was staring her right in her face. Melanie understood, he wanted her to suck it.

"No baby," Melanie almost whined, "I can't do that."

"Yes, you can," Danny said in a quietly demanding tone. It occurred to Melanie what a commanding figure her son was growing in to – a man who knew what he wanted and went for it. He would make some woman very happy one day, she realized kneeling down in front of him that for the time being that woman was her. For the moment Melanie hated the idea of saying no to him. She stuck her tongue out and touched the fat head of Danny's cock. She was surprised that she really liked the taste. She opened her mouth and with one swift motion engulfed several inches of her son's rigid cock meat.

For Danny as much as fucking his mother had been, having her blow him was a revelation. Heather had done it a few times, but it was all teeth and too much suction and after she was finished she'd make a big show of spitting out his semen and basically making him feel like the whole thing was an ordeal. With his mother her mouth was warm and soft and wet, filling him with incredible spine tingling sensations. It was obvious by the way she was now bobbing up and down, stopping from time to time and licking and sucking his nut sack and generally making love to his cock and balls, that she was enjoying what she was doing. As he gently held the back of her head and watched her working his cock, she looked up and their eyes met again. He could see she was almost smiling at him. His feeling of love for this woman filled him all over again.

He had to stop her, knowing that he was about to come and wanting to prolong the ecstasy, he pulled his prick reluctantly from her mouth. Melanie gazed up with a look of disappointment and surprise. Had she done something wrong? But before she could speculate further Danny was pulling off her see through top once again rendering her naked. He pushed her backward on to the cool tiles and climbed on top of her. Understanding what he had in mind Melanie once again welcomed his big prick in to her mouth and began to suck furiously on it. Suddenly a charge went through her as she realized that for the first time in her life she was having her pussy eaten.

Danny was in heaven, he had finally sunk his face in to the muff he had been dreaming of for the last few days since he had seen her standing in the bathroom that fateful morning. His mother's bush was soft and spongy and oh so wet, as he licked up and down the juicy slit making his way down to her clitoris, Danny slipped a finger in to her pussy. Melanie was moaning loudly, in between slurps on his prick. The kitchen, and the house for that matter, was filled with the sound of their mutual moans. The Hannity family house was filled with the sounds of incestuous love between son and mother.

"I'm eating my mother's cunt", Danny thought to himself as he continued to lick and suck on Melanie. The lush hair surrounding her pretty pussy was now wet and matted as Danny voraciously worked his tongue and his fingers in and around the pink flesh of her inner pussy lips. When Danny slipped a second and third finger in to her soaking cunt, Melanie was overcome with sensations and began bouncing her hips and ass off the floor. At the same time she became almost frantic to get more of his long cock down her throat, and soon she could feel his bloated balls pressed up against the bridge of her pert little nose. His cock was all the way in, and with both of them bucking their hips strongly into each other the two of them, were for all intents and purposes, fucking each other's faces.

SallyG
SallyG
273 Followers
12