Catching Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadAllison
BadAllison
302 Followers

I sat there, catching my breath, leg twitching, as my sister tried to coax just one more drop out of my deflating cock. Finally, she stopped, letting my flaccid member out of her mouth and swallowing the last of what shot out. She kept on her knees, leaning in to rest her head on my leg, looking at me, both of us panting. I reached behind me on my desk, grabbing a bottle of water, and offering it to her. She took a long drink, then handed it back, and I gulped the rest down.

She cleared her throat "Soooo... now what?"

I smiled down at her and caressed her face, lovingly. "What do you mean, now what? Now what, tonight, or now what, you and me, or now what... Mom?"

She shrugged, "All three, I guess."

"Well, I think for tonight, you should put your clothes on and go to your room before mom suspects anything. Between us, I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do," I said, not sure how true that was, "but I know this is amazing, and I love you, and I want to keep going. I know it's confusing, and we were taught it was wrong, but I don't care. I love you, I want you, and that's that." She smiled slightly, and nodded.

"As for Mom... I think I'm going to ditch school tomorrow, but you have to make it seem like I'm going with you to fool Mom. I'm going to try and see what she does while we're away all day. And then... can you make sure you and Hannah are gone tomorrow night between six and nine or so? Maybe take her to a movie for her birthday?"

Allison nodded, "What are you going to do?"

I shrugged, and smiled to myself, "Not sure yet, but... I think I need to talk to Mom about what she's been doing."

BadAllison
BadAllison
302 Followers
12