Catching Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them went on like this for the next 15 minutes, both content to spend the night locked between the others thighs, but Danny soon felt his orgasm approaching again.

"I can't hold out much longer Mom, I'm going to cum," Danny yelled out in a strangled voice. Melanie's response was to force his cock meat another millimeter down her throat. Danny for his part keeping his fingers buried deep up his mother's quim, withdrew his tongue and with a swift movement sent it right in to the center of his mother's puckered asshole.

Feeling that attack on her virgin anus, Melanie's eyes grew wide in shock. With her mouth completely stuffed with her son's enormous prick, she squealed loudly and came with such an unexpected rush she thought she would faint. Danny feeling his mother's powerful orgasm, reached the point of no return and started shooting thick ropes of cum down his mother's grasping throat. Reburying his face in her sodden muff Danny roared out with a shattering orgasm. It was as if his whole body was in the throes of a muscle spasm, as he came and came, his cream sliding down in to his mother's waiting belly.

Melanie, at first surprised by the torrent of cum rushing through his prick and into her wanton mouth, found she didn't have to swallow, but just allowed his long, thick hose to pulse it's discharge down her throat. She was over come with a desire to swallow her son whole, and she purposely tried to massage his prick with her throat muscles. She held on tight to his butt cheeks as once again Danny drained his balls in to his mother.

Finally spent they rolled away from each other both lying on the cool tiles catching their breathes. Danny reached out and grasped his mother's hand, and the two lovers looked into each others eyes holding hands on the moonlit kitchen floor.

To be continued...

12