Catching Mommy: Creating a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed as I creamed, "Fuuuuuuuck, Mommy slut, I am comiiiiiiiing." My cum exploded out of my cunt as I vibrated from the euphoria my new pet brought me.

The intense pleasure made me weak, so I let go of my slut's head and collapsed back onto her bed. To my surprise, my hungry slut continued licking my cunt, seemingly unable to get enough of my perfect nectar.

Her concentrated assault on my cunt had me suddenly having to pee and I pushed her away and rushed to the bathroom.

To my surprise, when I returned from tinkling, my MILF sub was still on her knees on the floor. 'What a good pet' I thought to myself.

I complimented my pet. "Fuck you have an amazing tongue."

"Thank you, Mistress," she replied, a slight beaming in her tone at the compliment.

"I will be skipping class tomorrow afternoon, I expect June to be over here tomorrow as well, is that clear?" I asked.

Her eagerness faded as her face went white. "But I thought this would be our secret if I was a good girl."

"Well, you already munch her cunt anyway, so I might as well get a piece of her too." I shrugged.

"I am not sure I will be able to get her here, she is a busy woman," Mrs. Phillips replied, clearly desperate to avoid my instructions.

"That is your problem," I countered, "unless you want those videos released."

She sighed, knowing she was defeated.

"And don't you dare come until you fulfill this task and I give you permission tomorrow," I added, giving her a look that implied don't-you-dare-question-me.

"Understood, Mistress," she replied, again showing her true submissiveness.

"Good pet and make sure your whole Saturday evening is free," I said, walking over to her, patted her on the head and walked out leaving her on her knees, horny and rattled.

As I drove home I smiled, knowing my plans were coming perfectly into place. On Saturday, as Olivia prepared to play me, I was going to play her.

The End 4 Now....

Coming Soon: Catching Mommy: Daughter Domme

12