Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no intention of stopping, dying to taste the full blast of her come on my lips and tongue.

I felt hands on my ass and I stopped, startled, but felt my head pushed deeper into Olivia's cunt as I returned to the task at hand. I felt fingers playing with my pussy and then without warning I felt something big, a fist I thought shoved into my cunt. I screamed into Olivia's cunt, feeling a mixture of pleasure and pain, as my cunt was unnaturally widened. I quickly learned it was indeed a fist as I felt fingers wiggling inside me.

With my own cunt being violated, it was hard to stay focused on Olivia's cunt, but I literally had no choice as she began grinding her cunt up and down my face. I extended my tongue and just tried to please her as she fucked my face. I was moaning into her cunt and my mouth was wide open when the gush of pussy cum exploded into my mouth and all over my face. She held my face so tight against her cunt, I couldn't breathe anything but her heavenly scent.

I was just beginning to struggle to breathe when she let go of my head and I screamed, "Oh fuck. I'm so full."

"Do you want to come from Carrie's fist?" Olivia asked.

I didn't even look to confirm it was Carrie as I begged, my breathing so erratic, the sentence took forever to finish, "Oh yes, my Queen...please...let Carrie...fist fuuuuuck... me to...orgasm."

"You can come on five," Olivia said.

"Ooooh, thank you, Mistress," I moaned, thrilled that the long denied orgasm was finally going to occur.

"One, tell me who owns you, Victoria Jones," Olivia started the countdown.

A chill went up my spine at hearing my full name. "Olivia Phillips owns my tongue, cunt and aaaaaaaaaass," I declared, as Carrie filled my cunt again.

"Two, tell us what you are."

"A condescending bitch that has finally learned her place as your slave," I declared, wishing Carrie would fuck my cunt with her hand instead of teasing me.

"Three, tell me something you will do to earn my trust."

"Anythiiiing," I screamed, as Carrie fist fucked me quickly three times.

"I want you to bring me an offering, one of your loser friends," Olivia said.

"Okaaaay, which one do you want," I asked, so far gone I would sell my mother to a Sheik to come.

"Tamara," Olivia said.

Tamara was the minister's daughter and definitely a virgin. She hadn't been on a date, or even kissed a boy. She was cute in a nerdy way; although, she hid her body well with baggy sweaters and long skirts. "She is yours," I offered, although I really had no idea how I would possibly make it happen.

"Four, pull out, Carrie," Olivia instructed. Carrie did as ordered and my whole body quivered with broken anticipation, shaking like an addict who had not had a drink or smoke in a week.

"Oh please...Mistress, you...own me, please," I begged, my brain foggy with self lust.

"All in good time," Olivia shrugged. "I just realized it would be very wrong for you to come before your other Mistresses do, don't you think?"

"Of course, Mistress, that...is...very reasonable," I struggled to say through stunted breath.

"Go finger fuck Betty to orgasm," Olivia instructed.

I reluctantly, with pussy juice running down my legs, crawled to the chubby, huge titted cheerleader who opened her legs and ordered, "Suck my clit while fingering me, bitch."

"Yes, Mistress Betty," I agreed as I leaned forward and took her clit between my lips while I slid two fingers easily inside her. Wanting to get this over with, her scent way less appealing than Olivia's, I finger fucked her fast and hard. Thankfully, in only a couple of minutes I felt her grab my head as she came all over my face.

Backing away, a minute later, I heard Olivia say, "Ready for your punishment, Mother?"

"Please, Olivia, I won't ever betray you again. I'm your Mother."

"Yes, that is why I called you Mother," Olivia sarcastically said, as I turned around to see Olivia was wearing a huge strap-on cock, at least eight inches in length and thick.

Katrina added, also wearing an identical big strap-on cock, "Are you ready, Mother dearest?"

June, my ex-pet saw me watching and glared at me before suggesting, "Why don't you fuck that bitch's ass first?"

"All in good time. She wasn't the one who betrayed me, you were," Katrina replied coldly.

"Both of you, on all fours and stop fucking trying to negotiate or I will really give you a punishment worth complaining out," Olivia threatened, slapping her mother's ass hard.

Both mothers reluctantly obeyed, now each naked except thigh highs, getting on all fours side by side.

Olivia and Katrina got behind their respective mothers as Becka poured lube on Lauren's ass cheeks and Sandrine did the same to June.

"Finger fuck their asses my pets, get their asses lubed really well," Olivia instructed, as she moved to the front of her mother and shoved the plastic cock in her mom's mouth; Katrina, like the follower she was, quickly followed suit.

Both Becka and Sandrine obeyed, coating their fingers with lube and sliding them, rather easily, into the MILF bitches asses.

"Two fingers," Katrina instructed, as she fucked her mom's face with the plastic cock.

Both pets obeyed as they slid a second finger in and began finger fucking them. The MILF's moans were muffled by the cocks fucking their faces, which was undeniably hot.

A couple minutes of face fucking and ass fingering and Olivia pulled out, moved behind her mom and without warning slammed her cock into her mom's ass, all eight inches filling the surprised mom.

"Holy shiiiiiit, pull it out," Lauren screamed and begged, her facial expression priceless.

"Sure," Olivia said, pulling out and then slamming it back in again.

"Please, stoooooooop, you're tearing me apart," Lauren pleaded through tears.

June's eyes were big with fear as her daughter pulled the cock out of her mouth and moved behind her. She begged, "Honey, I'm so sorry, I will never betray yooooooooou." She didn't finish her sentence as Katrina replicated Olivia's harsh entry into her mother's ass.

"Will you ever betray me again?" Olivia asked, as she roughly and literally fucked the shit out of her mom.

"N...n...nev...nev...er," Lauren struggled to get out as the pain in her ass burned through her.

"Please take it out Katrina," June begged. "I will pay you."

"How much?" Katrina asked, stopping with her cock buried deep in her mom's ass.

"Whatever you want," June said.

"I don't know," Katrina said, before pulling out as though she was letting her mom off and then slamming into her again and beginning to fuck her hard while holding her mom's hips.

"Nooooo, fuck, Noooooo, shiiiit," June babbled.

Lauren echoed similar babble as she screamed through clenched teeth, "Olivia, please noooo, I'm so sorrrrry."

Olivia snapped her fingers a few strokes later, they both pulled out, swapped places and started fucking each other's mom.

"We're going to continue to fuck your asses until both of you Mommy-sluts come. You both fucking submitted to that bitch and now you both will pay the price together," Olivia said, really fucking June hard.

"And bitch, what are you doing watching? Do you want some anal discipline too?" Olivia asked me.

"N-n-no," I stuttered, "I was just awaiting your instructions."

"Go eat Angela's asshole while Miss Watkins eats her cunt," Olivia instructed.

I had never tasted an asshole before, nor did I want to, I was really enjoying watching the sodomy of those two bitches who had betrayed me as well, but I obeyed praying I was one step closer to being allowed to come.

Miss Watkins lay on the couch, Angela straddled her and I got behind her, pulled her ass cheeks apart and stared at her small rosebud.

"Switch," I heard Olivia announce again and took a peek at the incestuous action, before returning to the humiliating, disgusting task at hand.

I was about to lean forward when Angela scolded, "Stop staring at my ass and fucking eat it, you fucking British bitch."

Startled and turned on by the usually quiet Angela, I leaned forward between her ass cheeks and began licking her rose bud. "That's better," Angela said, adding, "I expect that tongue in my ass."

"Yes, Mistress Angela," I said, just accepting I was the plaything tonight, and until who knew when, for all of Olivia's bitch friends.

Unlike sucking a cock, or a tit, or licking a cunt, eating an ass, such a twisted, dirty phrase, was completely different. The smell at first was non-existent, but as my tongue slowly bathed her rosebud, the slightest scent, not pungent, but definitely ass was undeniable.

I licked and eventually Angela's rosebud softened and I began to try to use my tongue as a cock. It was awkward, difficult and degrading, but strangely, I loved it.

I would have loved to have watched the incest scene, but I did get to hear it.

Olivia and Katrina switched three more times and their moms' painful screams and whimpers had begun to shift to moans.

Olivia asked, "Is Mommy finally enjoying a cock in her ass?"

"Yeeeees," Lauren moaned.

Angela began grinding her cunt on Miss Watkins' face, her ass bouncing into my face with each backwards movement. Her breathing increased and she screamed a few moments later, "Oooooooh, yes."

I kept licking her butthole as she came on Miss Watkins' face.

I felt my head pulled back as Carrie pushed me onto my back, straddled my face and lowered her trimmed cunt onto my face. I had no choice but to lick her cunt. Awkwardly, I licked her already very wet pussy, although I couldn't move much to explore. Also, her legs covered my ears, so I couldn't really hear the incest scene other their moans. After a couple of minutes, I moved my head up as far as I could, found her clit and began flicking it repetitively. Her legs twitched each time I flicked her clit and suddenly she began bouncing up and down on my face. My head was bounced around like a Raggedy Ann doll as Carrie came all over my face. I was just along for the ride as her pussy juice coated my face.

Thankfully, she got off me, just as I was beginning to have trouble breathing.

"I can't take much more of this," Lauren whimpered.

"Then come," Olivia instructed.

"I caaaan't," Lauren replied frustrated.

"Want your cunt licked?" Olivia asked.

"God, yes," Lauren replied, as her daughter continued to ream her ass.

"Becka and Kate get over here, crawl under these Mommy ass sluts and eat their old wrinkled cunts," I heard Olivia order.

"Yes, Mistress," both pets answered in unison.

I watched, only having Katrina left to service, who was currently preoccupied with fucking her mom's ass.

Soon both of my former pets were breathing heavy, Becka and Mom pushing the new ass sluts to the edge of euphoria, creating a double sensation of pleasure.

"Come, Mommy-sluts," Olivia ordered.

"Eat my cunnnnt," June demanded, obviously close to orgasmic bliss.

"My clit, swallow my fucking clit," Lauren moaned.

Both well trained pets did an excellent job as the two MILF ass sluts sounded like hyenas as they screamed, howled and moaned as the double pleasure brought them close to volcanic eruption, but not over the top.

Eventually June screamed, "Fuuuuuck," as she collapsed onto the floor shaking uncontrollably. Katrina continued fucking her ass because Lauren hadn't come yet.

Lauren moaned, "So close."

June begged, the pleasure too much, "Please stop fucking meee."

"Not until your partner in betrayal comes too," Olivia said.

"Fucking come, Lauren," June snapped, her body still trembling uncontrollably as her daughter continued thrusting deep into her.

Lauren, desperate to come, began bucking her ass back to meet the powerful thrusts of her Mistress daughter even as her breathing got more erratic. The scene was hot as hell, as was the continual drilling of June, who was begging her daughter to stop. "I can't take it any moooooore."

Finally, it happened. "Oh God, oh God, oh God, yeeeeees Mistress," Lauren screamed as the inevitable orgasm ripped through her very being, although unlike June who collapsed, Lauren, being the insatiable slut she is, continued fucking herself on the plastic cock filling her back door.

"Pull out, pull out, pull out," June pleaded and Katrina obliged. June immediately rolled over onto her back. Her breathing was still erratic and made worse by the fact that Betty straddled her face.

Katrina looked at me and said, "Ready for your training to start, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed.

"But I thought I was a bimbo?" she asked.

"Teach me my place," I replied.

"Oh, that I plan to do," Katrina smiled, her facial expression and tone implying she had already considered this moment. "But first, fucking my Mom really got me revved up. Crawl to me and eat me like I have envisioned you doing for such a long fucking time."

"Yummy," I said, like a bimbo, as I crawled to her, passed a still self-fucking Lauren which was very impressive, as Katrina took off the strap-on cock.

"Get licking bitch," Katrina ordered when I reached her.

"Yes, Mistress," I eagerly agreed, no longer seeing the bimbo bitch I hated, but rather another cunt to please on my journey to final submission to Olivia.

It was awkward, licking her while she was standing, yet I just focused on getting her off as quickly as possible with the hope I would be allowed to come.

"You look really good eating cunt, Victoria," Katrina said, as I began licking her very wet pussy lips.

"Thank you," I replied, as ludicrous as it sounded, her taste surprisingly sweet.

For a few minutes, I just licked and licked, her moans slowly increasing in intensity, when suddenly she grabbed the back of my head and began to use my face to spank her clit. My face bounced into her cunt and then was pulled away and then pushed back in her cunt.

"Oh yes, do you like face fuuucking me," Katrina said.

"Yes," I answered awkwardly as I was moved back and forth like a yoyo.

Then she held my head hard against her wetness as she came seconds later. I eagerly lapped her cum as it streamed out of her and into my mouth. Finally she pushed me away, making me fall backwards onto my ass.

Olivia was back on the couch with a video camera while everybody else was wearing strap-on cocks. I immediately knew I was about to be in for one long ride, both metaphorically and physically.

"Still want to come?" Olivia asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, despite the realization that my lesbian gangbang was going to be filmed.

"All three holes?" Olivia asked.

"Are yours," I replied, finishing her sentence.

"Even your virgin ass?" she asked.

"They're yours to do with as you please," I answered, giving myself mind and body to someone who just over an hour ago I had come to crush.

Betty laid on the ground and ordered, "Straddle me, slut."

I quickly crawled to her and devoured the plastic cock with my cunt.

"Holy shit, you are more obedient than your whore mother," Olivia laughed.

I felt hands on my ass and turned to see that Lauren was pouring lube on my ass crack. She said, "Payback is a bitch."

My head was grabbed and a cock was shoved in my mouth as Angela said, "Let's keep this cock in your mouth to avoid hearing you scream," as she began slowly moving her cock in and out of my mouth.

I felt the warm lube between my ass cheeks, fingers poking inside my ass, creating a small burn. Then Olivia said, "Just fuck her, Mom. Her ass will get used to it...eventually."

My eyes went wide as I prepared for the pain I knew was about to come. I felt a cock in-between my ass cheeks, and then, slowly, Lauren began pushing forward, widening my tight virgin ass, before suddenly slamming forward just as the cock in my mouth pushed forward too and I gagged as my screams of intense pain were indeed muffled by the big cock choking me. I had assumed a cock in my ass would hurt, but as Lauren began pumping the cock in and out of my searing back door, I thought I was going to die. There was no pleasure, just an undeniable pain. Suddenly, Betty began bucking up, timing her thrusts with Lauren and soon I was being fucked by three cocks simultaneously.

Thankfully, Betty fucking my cunt created some pleasure down below and by rekindling the fire in my cunt; it began to distract me from the pain in my ass.

Olivia asked, "Enjoying yourself, my slut?"

Angela pulled the cock out of my mouth and I struggled to answer, "God, yes."

Laughter echoed around me as I was sodomized and humiliated by the cheerleaders and my ex-MILF pet as the plastic cock was shoved roughly back in my mouth.

The next few minutes, all three cocks pumped in and out of me and the longer I was fucked in the ass the more accustomed I got to it. The pain still hadn't faded, but slowly a tingling pleasure began to build.

Suddenly Olivia yelled, "Next."

The cocks were pulled out of my ass and my mouth. Then just as quickly, new cocks filled both of my briefly empty holes. Betty stopped bucking her cock in my cunt, as the other cocks slowly moved in and out, as if slowing down to deliberately deny me the orgasm that had just begun rising in me.

Olivia instructed, "No orgasm until everyone has had a turn."

I sighed on the cock, knowing there were eleven women here and only five had had a turn in me.

For a couple more minutes, I was slowly fucked, which was frustrating as it was a constant tease, bringing me slight pleasure and yet not enough to build up to a fevered frenzy. The pain in my ass, thankfully, was almost non-existent now.

"Switch," Olivia said, and quickly two cocks left and two more cocks replaced them.

This time they both slammed forward filling both my ass and mouth completely causing me to gag again and reviving the blunt pain in my ass. They kept their cocks buried in me before pulling out, waiting a few excruciating seconds, before slamming into me again, repeating the hard, deep rough thrusts, and then waiting anywhere from three to ten seconds before pulling out. After a few deep strokes, Betty joined in and again I was being deeply filled by three cocks. The pleasure began to rise slowly but not enough to do more than fan the flames.

"Switch," Olivia called out again as I realized, seven down only four to go.

As the cock was pulled out of my mouth, I saw that Mom was pleasuring Angela and it was Becka who was now going to fuck my face. I again felt hands on my ass and heard the undeniable British accent of Miss Watkins order, "Fuck yourself on my cock, time for a good dogging."

I pondered the use of dogging, a British term for sex in a public place, usually outside, yet I guess being ass fucked and used by eleven women was pretty public, particularly as it was being videotaped. I, of course, obeyed, and slowly began moving back on the cock onto my ass and then moving forward to swallow Becka's cock in front of me.

I slowly got in a rhythm as I buried one cock in my ass and then the other in my mouth, the whole while the cock in my cunt continuing to tease me.

"Faster, slut," Becka ordered, surprising the shit out of me, but I obeyed, beginning to really fuck myself on both the plastic cocks.

I was just getting into a perfect rhythm, just beginning to really enjoy myself, getting ass fucked now all pleasure, my ass finally accustomed to being so full, when Olivia announced, "Final switch."

As the cocks left my burning, hungry holes, I felt my hair grabbed and saw that it was Katrina who was about to drag me to the couch. I tried to follow as best I could as she threw me on my back, my head bouncing off the side of the couch. Katrina ordered, "Move up so your head is resting on the top of the arm."

I quickly obeyed.