Catching Mommy: Protecting Slut-Mom

Story Info
A plan to humiliate her arch-enemy completely backfires.
7.2k words
4.53
250.2k
180

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching Mommy: Protecting Slut-Mom

Summary: A plan to humiliate her arch-enemy completely backfires.

Note 1: A great, big, super thanks goes to MAB7991, LeAnn and Goamz86 for their dedicated copy-editing.

Note 2: Another thanks goes to Goamz86, LaRascasse and MAB7991 for plot suggestions earlier in the series.

Note 3: Lastly, a thank you to all my readers who voted, and left comments for this story so far.

Note 4: Because two of the characters are English I will sometimes use English words like arse (for ass...it sounds so much dirtier), knickers (for panties...which also somehow sounds naughtier), shag (for fuck...I just imagine the English accent and get wet), slag (for slut...which I think sounds so much worse), snog (for kiss...which I find hard to say with a straight face), bugger (for fuck...also makes sex sound dirtier), rodgering (for arse fucking which again is nasty as hell), dogging (which is public outdoor sex) and fancy (which is a way to say I like you).

Catching Up! A crash course reminder of what happened previously in the Catching Mommy series:

Part 1: A Shocking Secret: An 18-year-old English girl transplanted to Boston, Victoria, stays home sick one day and accidentally learns that her proud, dignified, lawyer Mom is a submissive lesbian to another 18-year-old girl. To make matters worse her Mom's Mistress is none other than Victoria's arch-enemy. (Don't deny it, if you are a female you had one in high school too!!!)

Part 2: Blackmailing a MILF: Shocked by Olivia's attack on her mother and her disgusting attitude, Victoria decides to get revenge by blackmailing her arch-enemy's Mother and making her a lesbian sub. (They say revenge is a dish best served sweaty and hot!!!)

Part 3: Creating a Slut: Victoria announces to her Mom she is a lesbian, as she begins to set up her Mother for the inevitable seduction. Meanwhile, her Mom begins her own plan to seduce her daughter. Lastly, Victoria continues the training of her new pet...her arch enemy's Mother and her own mother's Mistress.

Part 4: Daughter's Domme: Victoria confronts her mother about her dark secret and makes her Mother her personal submissive.

Part 5: Housewife Lesbians: Victoria is betrayed by her mother; Victoria briefly weakens when confronted at school by Olivia; Victoria learns her best friend is also a submissive plaything to Olivia; after seeing her mother again dominated by her nemesis, Victoria seeks revenge my videotaping Olivia's mother and another MILF in very compromising positions.

Catching Mommy: Protecting Slut-Mom

I got home confident after adding June to my suddenly growing harem of MILF pets which now stood at three if you included my mother.

I walked into the house and found Mom in the kitchen making dinner.

"How was your afternoon visit?" I asked, even though I knew how it began, she didn't know how long I had stayed or what I saw.

"It was..." she paused clearly still uncomfortable talking to me about this.

"Orgasmic?" I finished, as I hopped onto the dinner table.

Her face blushed red at my frank innuendo. Trying to keep her motherly role in tack, she said, "Off the table, we eat off that."

"Yes, yes you do," I smirked as I opened my legs.

"Victoria, I am not sure we should continue this," she replied, her attempt at exerting her parental role rather cute.

I laughed, "I wasn't implying this was up for debate, Mother."

Her face was going red yet again, a clear mixture of shame and excitement. "Please, Victoria."

"I like that, Mother, begging to eat your daughter's cunt," I smiled, continuing to establish a clear line between mistress and submissive.

She glanced between my legs, her brief moment of strong will already crumbling, just like it did when she gave into Olivia after she had just submitted to me. "This is too overwhelming," she finally said.

"What? Being your daughter's submissive?" I asked, continuing to remind her who was in charge.

"Yes, no, I mean," she struggled to form a sentence, tears beginning to stream down her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, getting off the table shifting from dominant to caring daughter.

"It's just Olivia is expecting me to give you to her and you are expecting me to give Olivia to you," she explained.

I pulled her in for a hug realizing just how fucked up the situation had become. I felt a strange maternal instinct to protect my suddenly insecure mother. "Mom, it's okay," I soothed.

For a brief moment of time I held my mom tight, our roles suddenly switched. Finally she spoke. "I love you, Victoria."

"I love you too, Mom," I answered back, before adding, "Mom you are a strong person."

"I used to think so," she smiled.

"Seriously, you brought us to America, raised me single-handedly and created a successful career for yourself," I pointed out, trying to bolster my mother's once iron willed confidence.

"But it is all a house of cards," she replied cryptically.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"One bad decision, one time giving into temptation and everything I worked so hard to make a reality can come crumbling down," she continued.

"Mom, I can protect you," I said confidently, the video of Olivia's mom's submission on my phone.

"Honey, she has so much more evidence to use against me. I am completely at her mercy and sadly," she paused, breaking eye contact, before she admitted, "and sadly I revel in it."

"I have evidence too," I said pulling out my phone.

"You don't get it," Mom said, her eyes going a little wild. "I can't disobey her, nor do I want to. I don't want to crush her or stop her; I just don't want you drawn into her web of submission."

"I can look after myself," I confidently said.

"I know you believe you can, but I thought so too and now look at me," she said.

"What was her last order?" I asked, knowing my mom needed an intervention of sorts, clearly her addiction was controlling her life.

"There was one thing," she answered, avoiding answering the question which implied it had something to do with me.

"Tell me," I said, curious what Olivia had planned for my mother and potentially, for me.

"I am to videotape you admitting your feelings for Olivia," she began.

"I don't have feelings for her, I just said that to see how you reacted when I began seducing you," I countered.

"I know that, but Olivia doesn't. She only hears what I want her to hear," Mom said, clearly trying her hardest to protect me even though she was too weak to protect herself.

"Hmmmm," I said, trying to decide how to play this.

"She is coming over for dinner tomorrow on the pretense that she is here to learn more about my job, but really will end in her revealing she owns me and consequently you," Mom finished.

I already knew of the dinner plan and instantly an idea popped into my head. "Mom, I have the perfect plan."

"You do?" She asked.

"I will get her mother over here before Olivia arrives and have her under the table. If I know Olivia, and I do, she will reveal her power over you in some dramatic way like making you go under the table and service her in front of me...when that happens, her mother will instead be the one doing the serving. The key will be to videotape it," I said, my plan brilliant.

"What if she doesn't order me under the table?" Mom asked, clearly skeptical of the plan.

"She will," I confidently predicted. "Olivia will want to show me her power by humiliating you in front of me thus humiliating me too."

"Sounds like Olivia," Mom said after a moment.

After our intimate family moment done, I jumped back up onto the kitchen table, and opened my legs, "Now where were we?"

"You really are insatiable," Mom smiled playfully, as she moved between my legs.

"If nothing else, without Olivia we would never have had this," I smiled.

"What? Incest where you use your mother as your submissive play thing," she said, burying her head between my legs.

"Exactly," I laughed as she began licking my cunt. Looking down at her between my legs was sexually stimulating unlike any experience I had ever had, and ironically I had to thank Olivia for turning my mother from super reserved to extremely submissive. Mom also had become very good at licking pussy as she had my orgasm building instantly and after a couple of minutes she slid two fingers inside me and after a few seconds she found my g-spot and I screamed, "Fuck Mooooooommy, don't stop you fucking cunt-muncher."

My orgasm coursed through me intensely as she did things to me no other person had ever done. My breathing was erratic, my body twitched and I babbled incoherently a variety of nonsense.

Once my orgasm had run its course, I pushed her head away, as her tongue had began to make me need to pee. She looked up at me, her eyes full of fear, as if fearing I was disappointed with her. I quickly reassured her, "Oh Mom, I'm not upset with you; you just gave me the best orgasm of my life. It's just you also got me sensitive and if you kept licking me I would have peed on you."

"You may if you wish," she replied instantly, her submissive personality jumping at the potential opportunity to please me.

"Has that bitch peed on you?" I asked in total shock and disgust.

Her face went beet red at my question, before she stammered, "T-t-today she did."

"That fucking bitch," I snapped, standing up anger raging inside me.

Mom tried to defend Olivia which was ludicrous. "She was testing my obedience because I have no real evidence of proving you were my submissive."

"Which I'm not," I snapped.

"I know, but she thinks you are," she countered, clearly stressed about how our conversation had transpired.

"Did you like it?" I asked, not expecting the answer I would get.

"Yes," she whispered looking away.

"Pardon?" I asked, hearing the answer but not believing it.

"Yes," she admitted, looking up at me. "It was surprisingly quite a turn-on."

"You got turned on getting peed on?" I asked.

"I swallowed most of it," Mom sheepishly admitted.

"You drank her piss?" I asked, flabbergasted by her answer.

"I did as I was told," she admitted, her tears freely flowing down her cheeks. "I just can't say no to her."

"This ends tomorrow," I snarled, still furious, both at my mother's pathetic weakness and more so to Olivia's treatment of my mother. I stormed away, no longer wanting to talk about Olivia. Plus, if Olivia was going to continue to humiliate my mother, it was time to return the favor with a little dogging action.

Once in my room, I texted Lauren, Olivia's mother:

Slut, meet me at The Love Shack at 8. Don't be late or you'll be punished severely. Mistress V

I went and had a shower to calm down as I tried to figure out how to crush Olivia once and for all. Yet, as the hot water sprayed down on me, the thought of golden showers popped into my head. What would it taste like? What would it feel like? Suddenly, I cursed myself as I realized I was getting pulled into submissive feelings like my mother...and I am not submissive. Yet, as I closed my eyes to wash my hair Olivia's smug face popped into my head and she said confidently, "You're next."

I threw the shampoo bottle against the wall, angry at the power Olivia had over my mother.

Once out of the shower, I decided I would humiliate Olivia's mother tonight, videotape it on my phone and have it ready for the final confrontation with Olivia.

My phone was flashing that I had received a text. I clicked on it and it was a reply from Lauren:

I can't; I am going to be at a family supper...it is my husband's birthday.

I smiled as a new plan popped into my head; this would be a perfect opportunity to show my power over Lauren by making her leave her husband and daughter.

I texted:

Where, slut?

I worried she may not reply, but she did:

Nadine's.

I inquired:

When, cunt licker?

She replied:

8PM. Please I'll do whatever you wish tomorrow...please allow me to be a good wife for one evening.

I replied lying:

Of course my pet...you can have one night of family time.

Perfect, I thought. Nadine's was the fanciest restaurant in town. I already knew what Lauren would be dining on...my cunt.

.....

After dinner, I was getting ready to go out, while texting friends back in England, when Mom walked in sheepishly and asked, "I'm so sorry, Victoria."

"I am too," I sighed, before adding, "but this ends now. You are my mother, my slut and I will not have you submitting to my enemy any more, is that understood?"

There was a long pause as Mom obviously struggled with my expectations. Finally, she whispered, not making eye contact, "I'll try."

"Try?" I said. "You don't try, you do. It's that black and white."

"But she is so powerful," Mom tried to explain.

"As am I," I countered, knowing I had to be strong for both of us.

"I know, but I," she tried to explain again, but still couldn't get the words out.

"I know, I know," I sighed dramatically, before shifting to sarcasm, "Olivia is irresistible, Olivia is powerful, Olivia is sexy."

"S-s-so are you," she stammered, clearly trying to keep me happy.

"Then choose," I snapped. "Either you are my mom, my pet, my submissive or you are not."

"Okay," Mom said, her tone not remotely believable.

"Okay, what?" I asked.

"Okay, I'm you mother and pet," she answered.

I walked to her and hugged her. "Mom, I will protect you at all costs."

"I know," she replied, tears again streaming down her face, "but can you protect yourself?"

"Of course I can," I replied, taken back by the question.

"Olivia will do whatever she has to do to win," she warned.

"As will I," I replied confidently, my plan for her mother now completely formulated.

I grabbed my phone and texted an ex-boyfriend who was now in college.

Darian Can you get some guys together to triple team a MILF slut? Victoria

Mom asked, "Who are you texting?"

"An old friend, plan 'Crush Olivia' is under way," I smiled, trying to replicate Olivia's smugness.

My phone buzzed.

Victoria What do you have in mind? We have a keg party planned for tonight, so there will be plenty of horny guys here.

I smiled and called him.

"Hi, sweetheart, long time no talk," my player ex-boyfriend oozed.

I snapped my fingers and pointed to my feet. Mom dropped to her knees and crawled to me as I sat at the edge of my bed.

"Indeed. Long story short, I have a slutty MILF whore who I need to test her obedience to me and I thought a nice dogging session would be the ultimate test," I answered.

"You always were more into cunt than cock," he said jokingly.

"I like them both, but I didn't want to share as you seemed to," I countered, reminding him why we broke up.

I lifted my foot to Mom's lips and she began sucking my toes as expected.

"Truce," he chuckled. "So what do you have in mind?"

"I'll bring over the slut and you guys use her as you wish. But the only phone allowed is mine," I explained.

"Fair enough, come over around ten. There should be lots of guys ready to shoot a load by then," he said.

"See you then," I agreed, smiling from ear to ear.

After hanging up, I looked at Mom, whose face was ruby red; obviously she thought I was talking about her. I comforted her, "The dogging is for Olivia's mom at Kappa Lamba frat house."

"Oh," she said, as she sucked my pinky toe.

"I've got to get ready," I said, not remembering the last time I'd had a real cock. I figured I might as well get myself some college cock, as an added bonus, while there to video Olivia's mom being gangbanged. I preferred girls by a long shot, but the odd quickie with a guy was a nice diversion.

I walked to my closet while Mom watched from her subservient position.

"You may go, Mom," I said.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, and she left without another word.

I felt I had finally got through to her and now just had to finish the plan. I dressed in a black leather skirt, black pantyhose, which I had cut a hole in the crotch for easy access by mouth or cock, a gold blouse that really made me look ravishing, and four inch fuck me pumps. I looked like I was on the prowl and really I was.

.....

I got to Nadine's just after eight, I perused the room for the happy family, only able to see Olivia from where I stood, and then headed to the bathroom.

I texted the Mommy-slut:

Come to the bathroom now....stall at the end.

DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU!!!

I smiled at my threat as I unzipped my skirt and lowered it to my ankles, sat down on the toilet at the end stall, and waited. Not surprisingly, the click of heels sounded a minute later.

The sounds got nearer before the stall door opened and Lauren appeared dressed elegantly in a red cocktail dress.

"You look delicious, my pet," I complimented.

"Please, not here," she pleaded, as I spread my legs, answering her question before it was even asked.

"It's now or at your house later tonight," I shrugged, "It's your choice."

She looked back as if someone may be behind her, before entering the stall and locking it.

"You better hurry before your bitch daughter wonders what is taking so long," I smiled.

She sighed resigned to her fate as she lowered herself between my legs, slowly, lifting up her dress as she kneeled on her nylon-clad knees.

Without a word she leaned forward slowly, clearly trying to avoid messing up her make-up or hair, and began licking me.

I moaned, "I can't believe you're licking my cunt on your husband's birthday, you must really be a slut."

After a few seconds, I was about to say more when someone else entered the bathroom and soon was in the stall beside us. Lauren froze clearly petrified of being caught publicly in such a compromising position; I grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her into my cunt. Knowing after my own mom's tongue on me, I would not come as quick with such a slow process, I decided to just rub my cunt juices all over her face making a mess of her make-up.

I ground my cunt on her face and ran my fingers through her hair, making that a mess too. The toilet in the next stall flushed and a minute later whoever it was had left. I was just considering fucking Lauren's face to an orgasm when Olivia came into the bathroom.

"Mother, are you in here?" Olivia asked.

"Go ahead, you may leave," I whispered.

"Like this?" she whispered back, pointing to her face.

"Better your daughter than your husband," I shrugged.

"Mom," Olivia called out again.

Lauren got up, wiped her face with her sleeve, sighed and excited the stall.

Olivia gasped, "What happened to you?"

I pulled up my skirt as I decided on a whim to reveal my cards. I took a deep breath and sauntered out of the stall to face a totally confused Olivia.

Olivia's face was so stunned I wish I would have had a video camera. At first confused and then the realization of what had happened and why her mother was so disheveled became clear.

I had finally made the bitch speechless.

"You came too early Olivia...thus I didn't get to," I said, bubbling with smug confidence. Walking past a still stunned Olivia, I said to the ashamed mother, "we will finish this later, slut."

Olivia's face burned red as I sauntered past her smugly.

Before she could formulate a response, I left the washroom leaving the mother-daughter to deal with their situation the same way I had to with mine not so long ago.