Catching Mommy: Victoria Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, fuck away, ladies, it's time to take our pets home. "Let's go my pets," I said, pulling on the leash.

"What about our clothes?" Lauren asked.

"Clothes? Where you're going you won't need clothes," I quipped.

Mom burst out laughing at the parody on Back to the Future, one of her favourite movies.

"But I will grab them for your eventual return home," I said, as I watched Simon face-fuck Katrina, as she lay on the ground. It didn't look comfortable, but it did look hot. I took a couple pictures for my own personal enjoyment before heading out of the house.

We walked them to our cars, on all fours, naked except their thigh highs and, not surprisingly, there was no one out and about at almost three in the morning.

Back home, Mom and I each got one last orgasm from our new pets with their tongues before getting into bed together while our pets slept in their natural place...on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Mom cuddled into my arms and she whispered, "Thanks for saving me."

"You're welcome," I said, feeling warm inside at saving my mother from the clutches of Olivia and turning the tables completely.

Victory was finally mine. I giggled to myself as I thought 'Victory for Victoria' as I drifted into slumber.

Epilogue:

A lesbian revolution occurred at our school once Katrina and Skyler started walking down the hallway holding hands. Olivia caused a stir when she was seen making out with Simon in the hallway on Monday and then making out with Eleanor in the hallway on Tuesday. Tara and Eleanor also became girlfriends, although they still had time to take Simon's cock in their cunts on occasion. Angela and I became friends, platonic friends which was suddenly a rarity. Becka and I slowly moved our relationship from friends to lovers, although she couldn't handle us being equals, needing to be submissive. And trust me, no one licks cunt better than Becka.

Of course, we added a few cheerleaders and mothers to our growing group of pets, and even added a couple of teachers. We also seduced Tara's mom and dominated Eleanor's sister before making her Eleanor's plaything, which was incredibly hot.

As for Olivia and her mother...well...I left them alone. I had won and there was nothing left to do with them. Oh sure, we had a sweet massive twenty-five person orgy after the prom, and I did make her cheer, along with a few of our other pet cheerleaders, cheer at the cheerleading championships in thigh highs and no panties which led to them getting suspended for two weeks (which ended up being reduced to three days after our pet moms visited our male principal and offered him all three of their holes).

Becka and I are about to start a six week trip to Europe (courtesy of Lauren's credit card) and we have agreed we must seduce a different girl in every city. Oh, you know me, how I love a challenge.

THE END OF VICTORIA WINS...

AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTE:

This story was a lot of fun to write. But as Team Victoria and Team Olivia camps began to form the pressure to write a great ending was slightly overwhelming. That said, I think, I hope, I did so with the three alternate endings.

So please comment on which of the three alternate endings you liked the best (on the assumption you liked one the best):

Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins

Catching Mommy: Win Win For All

Lastly, thanks for supporting this and all my other stories through your comments, e-mails and votes.

Jasmine February 2014