Catching Mommy: Win Win For All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-s-sorry Mistress," Katrina stuttered looking back at Olivia, before turning to me and begging with much more conviction, "Mistress Victoria, please may your new slutty bitch serve you?"

"Better," I smiled, snapping my fingers and pointing to my cunt.

She crawled the last few inches and buried her face in my very needy, wet cunt.

Olivia said, "She is pretty good at it. Despite her strong exterior, she is quite submissive."

Becka brought out the plates and served us pizza and poured us drinks.

"Thank you Becka," I said, as Becka handed me my plate.

"You're welcome, Mistress," Becka nodded.

"Becka, to you I am just Victoria," I clarified.

She smiled, "Sounds good."

"Of course, I hope to still have you between my legs and me between yours," I added, smiling.

"I look forward to that," Becka said, before serving pizza to Olivia.

I ate pizza, while Katrina ate me. While eating, I asked Olivia, "Is slut Katrina an arse slut?"

"No, I believe she is an arse virgin," Olivia said, before adding, "isn't that right, slut?"

Hearing Olivia say arse was fucking hot and only enhanced the excitement of the evening.

Katrina looked up and said, her eyes showing her fear of my intent, "Yes, Mistresses."

"Should we change that?" I asked, looking at Katrina.

"Please no, I will obey all your orders," Katrina pleaded.

"I was asking Olivia, not you, cunt-licker," I said coldly, grabbing her hair and pulling her roughly back to the task at hand.

"She has shown signs of forgetting her place," Olivia said.

"And greatly disrespected me today, and almost every day since I moved here," I added.

"Becka, go get your toy box," Olivia instructed.

"You have a toy box, Becka?" I asked.

"Of course," she said.

"Shit Becka to think all the times I was over here and instead of doing homework or watching movies, we could have been playing with your toy box," I said. "I'm not impressed, Becka."

"I promise to make it up to you," Becka said, as she winked and left the room.

My own orgasm rising, Katrina a lot better at eating cunt than Olivia, I held the back of her head and began rubbing my cunt up and down all over her face...trying to humiliate her even more by fucking her face like the cheap slut she was.

Just as Becka returned with a box of toys, I came hard, covering Katrina's face.

Finally letting go of Katrina's head a minute later, as Becka pulled out a strap-on cock, I said, "We finally found something you are actually good at, slut."

"Thank you, Mistress," Katrina replied. I think being civil to avoid the threat that her ass was going to get fucked.

I stood up and Olivia handed me the strap-on cock that Becka had just given her.

"For me?" I asked.

"Allow it to be my one hour anniversary gift to you, Katrina's arse," Olivia said.

I looked into her eyes and said, "It is a great gift and exactly what I wanted." I leaned in and kissed her.

Katrina pleaded, "Please not my ass. I'll do anything."

"Shut up, or we will do it without lube," Olivia threatened. "Becka get our new arse slut ready for her sodomy."

Becka nodded, "Of course, Mistress," and reached into the box for an absurdly large bottle of lube.

Olivia helped me with the strap-on cock before whispering in my ear, "Fuck the shit out of her."

"Oh, that's the plan," I nodded, as she nibbled playfully on my ear.

"Finger her arse, Becka. Get her slut arse ready for my big plastic cock," I requested.

Becka nodded and slid not one, but two fingers in Katrina's ass.

"Ooooooh," Katrina groaned, as Becka filled her arse with her fingers and began slowly finger fucking her.

Olivia continued teasing my ear, as she whispered, "I can't wait to go seduce and dominate straight mommies, bitchy teachers, and innocent nerds with you."

"Hmmmm, so many potential submissives, so little time," I joked.

Turning me around and looking into my eyes, "We have all the time in the world Victoria. I mean it, I want you and I want to be more than just tag team Mistresses, I want a relationship."

"Who wears the pants?" I asked, smiling.

"Neither of us," she laughed. "We both always wear skirts and stockings, of course."

"Great minds think alike," I said, kissing her again.

"Now go and use your present," Olivia said.

I moved behind Katrina who was still kneeling from when she was between my legs. "Get your arse up on the couch," I instructed, with a firm slap.

She obeyed, surprisingly without any glare. I flipped up her skirt, put my hands on her hips and rubbed my plastic cock between her cheeks. I could tell she was tense as Becka coated my plastic cock with extra lube.

"Ready, slut?" I asked, my cockhead at her rosebud.

"I-I-I guess," she stuttered, clearly dreading what was about to happen to her, but accepting the reality.

"Beg me to take your arse and be believable or your punishment will be a train of the chess club taking turns depositing a load in your arse," I threatened.

"Good one," Olivia said. "Why didn't I think of those virgins?"

Katrina begged, suddenly realizing I was just as strong and twisted as Olivia, "Mistress Victoria please take my anal virginity. Destroy my ass with your big cock and teach me my place as your ass slut."

"Just like your mother," I added, impressed by her response.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees," she screamed, as I began pushing forward and widening her tight arse.

As I watched the cock disappear into her arse, I smiled widely with great satisfaction at making this bitch pay. I had wanted to crush Olivia, but now, after her declaration I was confused. Reflecting back now, there is no doubt I found her attractive. My cunt got wet whenever we had confrontations and if it wasn't for trying to protect my mother, I have no idea if I could have resisted her aggressive advances.

Yet, now she was my girlfriend. I had never wanted a girlfriend, but now that I apparently had one, I was giddy with excitement. Not for sex, although I was sure that would be great, especially once I gave her enough training licking my cunt, but of something more. I couldn't explain it, but as I glanced back at Olivia, who was watching, I knew this was the beginning of something special.

The cock filled Katrina's arse as she squealed like a pig going to slaughter the whole time. "You loved humiliating my mom and I've got to say that making yours my slut was a lot of fun."

"Fuuuuuck you," she said through gritted teeth.

"Oh no, no, fuck you," I said, pulling back and slamming hard into her arse.

"Mother fuckerrrrrrr," she screamed.

"Yes indeed, I am a mother fucker!" I laughed.

Moving behind me, Olivia added, as she wrapped her arms around me, "A mother fucking huntress."

"Hmmmmm, that would be a great reality TV show," I said, as I pounded the bitch's arse.

"It still huuuuurts," Katrina whined.

"Now you know what your words do to people," I shot back, fucking her hard and deep, fucking her like a cheap whore for every person she had humiliated.

"Tell you what," Olivia whispered, kissing my neck. "Finish your sodomy of Katrina and then let's go hit the clubs."

"I'm eighteen," I pointed out, as I continued slamming into Katrina as Olivia's hands roamed over me.

"So am I," Olivia pointed out, "but I know the owner."

"Let me guess she is a pet of yours," I guessed.

"I don't Domme and tell," she teased, squeezing my tits.

"You better, I want all the dirty details of how you got your sluts," I said. "Like how long has this slut been yours?"

"Fuck, she was my first," Olivia said. "I just grabbed her head and shoved it in my cunt after school one day when she was at my place. She didn't even hesitate as she told me how much she loved me, didn't you slut?"

"Yes, Mistreeeeeess, I have always loved yooooou," she replied, her screams of pain slowly shifting to pleasure.

"Do you like your new position as an arse slut?" I asked.

"I don't knoooow," she answered, still trying to understand why her body was beginning to feel pleasure.

Olivia added, "From now on you're only allowed to come when you have a cock in your ass, is that understood?"

"Please, nooooo," she begged.

"Gangbang?" Olivia questioned.

"Sooooorry, I'm your ass slut," Katrina quickly changed her plea, knowing Olivia wasn't bluffing.

"Good, now fucking come so Victoria and I can go Mommy hunting," Olivia demanded.

Becka, without instruction, joined the sex scene, awkwardly moving under my legs and sliding up to lick Katrina's cunt.

"Oh yes, yes, suck my cunt," Katrina begged, Becka's tongue obviously bringing a new pleasure to her.

"And what about your arse?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Mistress Victoria, fuck my arse, slam that big cock in my ass," she demanded, her breathing telling us she was getting close.

After a few more deep strokes, deciding to humiliate her more, I pulled out, and began to take off the strap-on.

"No, I'm so clooooooose," she whined.

"Close to coming getting your arse reamed?" I questioned.

"Yes, dammit," she replied, clearly frustrated at not being allowed to come.

"On your back, slut," I instructed, the strap-on cock now in my hand.

She quickly obeyed, her desperate need to come over taking her.

I handed her the cock and ordered, "Fuck your arse to orgasm."

Taking the cock, as I pulled out my phone, she shoved it into her arse and began fucking herself.

"Tell me what you are, slut?" I demanded.

"An ass sluuuuut," she answered back, still not aware her declaration was being filmed by me.

"Who owns your slutty mouth, cunt and arse?" I continued, revelling in the complete domination of Katrina.

"Mistress Olivia...and...Mistress Victoria," she answered, as she filled her arse with the toy.

"You may rub that slut box too," I said, wanting to catch it all on film.

"Thank yoooou, Mistress," she moaned as her free hand went directly to her cunt and began to frantically frig herself.

"Come, you stupid slut," I demanded.

"Come, you submissive slave," Olivia chimed in.

Surprising us both Becka added, "You fucking ass slut." She looked at us and shrugged, "Well, she is." We broke into laughter and were still giggling when Katrina finally reached anal euphoria.

"Oh God, oh, oh, oh, fuuuuck, shiiiit, yeeeees," Katrina screamed as she reached orgasm.

I filmed the entire orgasm before Olivia said, "Becka, Katrina is to be your slut for the rest of the night."

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, Mistress Olivia!" Becka said all giddy with enthusiasm, "I have always wanted my own cheerleader slut."

I added, "Well, she is yours for the rest of the year."

"Oh, thank you, Mistress Victoria," Becka said, moving to a still trembling Katrina and ordering, "Crawl to my bedroom, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," a defeated Katrina said weakly, moving to the floor and beginning to crawl behind Becka.

"So, want to go hunting?" Olivia asked.

"How about we start tomorrow," I said, moving to her. "Tonight I want to explore my girlfriend's body...inside and out."

"Oh my," Olivia said, as I leaned in and we started snogging.

Epilogue:

That night, Olivia and I spent an eternity exploring each other's bodies, eventually ending in a long 69 marathon.

Although we kept our relationship a secret at school, we added a dozen students, two teachers, and our vice-principal, along with another dozen or more straight MILF's... the MILF seductions the most exciting.

Now heading off to college, we have quit pretending to be straight and plan to be pledges at the most popular sorority at college and once in...well...so many sorority sisters and so little time.

THE END of WIN WIN FOR ALL...

AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTE:

This story was a lot of fun to write. But as Team Victoria and Team Olivia camps began to form the pressure to write a great ending was slightly overwhelming. That said, I think, I hope, I did so with the three alternate endings.

So please comment on which of the three alternate endings you liked the best (on the assumption you liked one the best):

Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins

Catching Mommy: Victoria Wins

Lastly, thanks for supporting this and all my other stories through your comments, e-mails and votes.

Jasmine February 2014

12