Catching Some Rays Ch. 02

Story Info
Allison and Stan spy on parents, then join in!
2.1k words
4.33
41.6k
37
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers

Allison and Stan were out of the house for the afternoon. Allison was working her part-time job at the miniature golf course, while Stan was at the gym lifting weights and playing basketball. This excited their mother, Kristen, very much. Her husband would be arriving home shortly after his business trip and her vagina was already moist just thinking about Jake.

She decided if Stan was not going to be around she would do a little skinny dipping in the pool. She knew when Jake saw her, he would join right in. Since Stan went off to college and Allison started working more, Kristen and Jake had a lot of time to bring their sex sessions back to where they used to be.

Kristen was a beautiful woman of 42 years old. Her body had not begun to show any signs of sagging. She was a bit softer around the belly than in the past. But her 5'7" frame supported her 36C size breasts nicely. Her legs were strong and were accentuated by a well lifted butt. She attributed this to her running and squats. Her face was round and her smile wide. Kristen's eyes were a soft blue, yet her gaze was somehow fiery. Her hair was brown, much like her daughters. They both had light olive color skin and resembled each other in so many ways. Kristen stretched her beautiful body on a floating raft in the swimming pool.

Jake admired this body after walking through the sliding glass door leading to the backyard. Just as expected, he started undressing almost immediately. "Hey babe, I take it the kids are gone!" A huge smile ran across Kristen's face. She hopped off the raft and left the water. Her naked, wet body glimmered in the sun. She ran her hands down her husband's bare chest and then hugged him tightly.

Jake was quite a handsome 44 year old man. He was not as bulky as his son, but was definitely more cut. He had sandy brown hair and a chiseled jawline. At 6'2" he was almost exactly the same height as Stan. He had some hair on his chest that made a v-pattern to his shaved genitals. Kristen's hands had quickly found their way into his pants and she began to grab his cock and he pulled his boxer briefs down. He missed his wife a lot and his 6.75" long erection proved it.

Kristen quickly got on her knees and took her husbands cock down her throat. She was an expert at cock sucking and while she rather enjoyed her husbands dick, she had taken many larger down her throat in her college days.

"Kristen, I missed you so much," cried Jake, as she licked the pre-cum from the tip of his penis. " I just have to taste that pussy and you really deserve it after letting me leave for so long. You are the best. I love you so much, honey."

Jake held onto Kristen's hand and led her to the very lounge chair their son and daughter fucked on the day before. She laid down on the chair and he shoved his face right into her shaved crotch. He practiced the same technique he always had, licking her pussy from side to side, rubbing her clitoris periodically. Her wetness was very creamy and she reached orgasm before saying, "bend me over and fuck me, stud!"

And that is exactly what Jake did. Doggy style was each lovers' favorite position. He had been known to bend her over for long periods of time, before they needed look at each other's beautiful faces. That is what seemed to be developing.

In the meantime, Allison just finished her shift at her job and was picking up Stan from the gym. "Hey bro! Are you excited to get back. Dad should be there. I wanted to surprise him. Mom thinks we will be gone for a bit longer."

"That seems a bit devious if you ask me, sis," chuckled Stan.

"Well, yeah. I sort of want to hear them fucking. I bet they got right into it," Allison replied.

"You really do take an interest in their sex life!" he belted out.

"Well, maybe more than the typical daughter. But they are both so hot. Can you blame me?" she replied.

"No, no I cannot."

The siblings pulled into the driveway. They grabbed their belongings and entered the house through the garage. Immediately they could hear cries coming from the backyard.

"Honey, did you hear something?" asked Jake.

"It sounded like the kids." replied Kristen while Jake kept up his rhythm, sliding back and forth inside her.

"I really don't wanna stop, baby. I need this, hon." said Jake.

"If you don't want to to stop, then don't. I really don't care if they see us. I think it turns me a on a bit actually," she cried.

"Damn, you are one horny lady. I guess I feel the same way. You are going to make me cum so hard."

"I think I came three times already."

Allison and Stan approached the rear entrance. They could see their parents, but were not sure if their parents heard them. "Damn, sis. Let's be quiet and enjoy the show, " whispered Stan as he ducked behind the couch and peaked from behind the corner. His sister was in front of him as he watched over her shoulder. "They are so sexy, bro."

"Baby, I want to fuck you on your back and then blow my load straight up your tight pussy!" Jake flipped his wife over. She laid on her back and pulled his head close to hers. She whispered, "baby, the kids are watching us fuck. Why don't you pull out so they see how much cum you can shoot. They will be impressed."

Jake pulled his raging hard on out of his wife and began stroking his cock vigorously. Kristen rubbed her clit faster and faster. She read the look on her husband's face as he let loose seven heavy spurts of jism, followed by some more cum dripping right onto his wife's beautiful snatch. "Okay, kids! You can come out now. Hope you enjoyed the show," shouted Kristen as she rubbed cum all over her body.

"Shit, sis. We are busted. I guess we better get out there."

"Damn, this is embarrassing. But also sort of exciting. Let's see what happens. Good luck trying to hide that huge erection."

"I don't think they will be surprised." They opened the door and nervously approached their parents. Both seemed to simultaneously realize their parents could have stopped at any time, but let the siblings watch instead. How much trouble could there be?

"Are you two impressed by the huge load your dad covered me with? He is such a hunk. I think we should all rinse off real quick, me especially, and talk in the hot tub." suggested Kristen.

"Should we get our suits?" asked Stan.

"You just watched your parents fuck and now you are going to get modest. Take your damn clothes off," Kristen jokingly shouted. "It looks like my son is packing. I kinda want to know what is going on under there."

Kristen and Jake hopped under the outdoor shower fixture. They rinsed each other off with a corded shower head and applied a little soap. They watched their son and daughter undress. "Wow, honey. You were right. Allison's tits look even better than I imagined. My dick is getting hard again. And I gotta say my son has made me proud."

"Yeah, that is a nice cock." Allison stared in awe. "Let's jump in the hot tub," she said to her husband before yelling, "your turn to rinse off" at the siblings.

Stan got under the shower head with his dick pointing upward. He applied some soap and rinsed off for a minute. He approached the hot tub and Allison went underneath the shower.

"Hop right in, son. It looks like things are starting to change in this family." Stan's father said with a grin. "Your sister sure has grown up to be a babe, huh?"

"Yeah, dad. I know it is weird, but my dick is rock hard right now."

Kristen chimed in "Oh, you didn't need to tell us. We definitely noticed. It's pretty hard to miss. Did you like watching your dad fuck me hard? It turned me on knowing my own kids think I am sexy enough to watch fuck. I am getting wet again." Just then Allison entered the hot tub.

"Yeah. Dad came so much. I hope I can bust a nut that big someday. I am sorta proud to be his son." Stan replied.

"Yeah, dad. I saw your dick getting hard again. Would you stand up so I could see it? I want a better look. I feel we are going to be seeing a lot more of it around the house." Allison chuckled.

"Why don't you stand up, too?" Kristen patted her son on the shoulder. Stan stood and she said, "Wow. I thought your dad had a nice dick, baby. I know you are my son, but I haven't had a dick like that in awhile. I am tempted to grab it."

Jake stood up at the same time and Allison spoke, "why don't you, mom? It feels even better inside you!"

"I am not surprised you two fucked! You nasty little fuckers. And I bet that dick feels as good as you say it does. Suck your dad's dick. I am going to start on your brother." Kristen belted out in ecstasy.

Jake smiled as his cock entered his daughter's mouth. She focused on the tip, kissing and licking it gently. Then she took him down her throat. The skills ran in the family as Kristen was working an even bigger dick down her throat. "I have thought about seeing this dick more than most mothers do. This feels so right." She bobbed her bead up and down on her son's long cock.

Jake whispered to his daughter, "it is time to sit on daddy's lap, baby. I want to feel that tight pussy around my cock." Jake sat on the outside of the hot tub with his feet in the water. He pulled his daughter up off her knees. She lowered herself onto her father's dick and let him fill her as much as he could. Facing her dad, she slowly began raising and lowering herself. Her pussy was so tight and squeezed his cock more than he felt in ages.

Meanwhile, Kristen continued to take her time sucking her son's tool. "Baby, do you want to fuck your mommy? I am so wet for you." Kristen rubbed her pussy and brought her hand to Stan's mouth. "You know I do, mom!"

He guided her to the lounge chair and bent her over, just as his father did only twenty minutes earlier. As he entered her Jake yelled, "Allie, baby, your papa needs to cum."

"In my mouth, daddy. I want to see how much I can swallow." He shoved his cock deep into her mouth without abandon. Despite cumming only a short time ago, he started to produce a load almost as big as his last. Jism started to spill out over her chin and a little landed in the hot tub. "Oops, sorry daddy."

"That's okay, baby. The chemicals will take care of that. Let's watch your brother put that dick to work. I think he wants to cum."

"You're right. dad. But I am trying to hold back. Where should I cum, mom? "

"All over my pretty face, son. I want to taste you and feel your hot, sticky juice all over me." He began to pull out and flipped her over. She was on her knees and he held the back off her head with one hand. With the other he stroked his dick with an increasingly rapid pace. Cum shot out of his cock. The first spurt shot over his mother's head and landed on the lounge chair. All the rest splattered off her face. She was covered in cum and ran her finger across the lounge chair. "Can't let this go to waste. Now come over here, Allison."

Allison walked over and proceeded to kiss her mother. They shared Stan's cum and Allison wiped the last of Jake's cum off her daughter's face. They swallowed a lot of semen before cleaning the rest off while the men watched.

"So you two better be using protection. It is hot that you are fucking, but don't go falling in love. We can fuck as a family, but we eventually will have to move on past all this." explained Jake.

Each family member put on his or her sunglasses on and picked a lounge chair to fall asleep on. The exhausted family was just getting their wild affair started.

Towelie
Towelie
154 Followers