Catching Your Breath

Story Info
Seeing what's she been waiting for.
2.1k words
3.62
9.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the airport, got the ticket, and looked for a parking spot. The perfect parking spot a spot where it's quiet, but yet close enough to where we needed to be.

I was so nervous, actually nervous wasn't the word I would use to describe this. It was like a whole new world opening up in front of my eyes. I walked up towards the airport and walking through the doors my heart decided it was going to beat faster. I was waiting for a man, a man who was coming down here to be with me. I wasn't sure what to expect I guess I wasn't expecting anything but a man.

I walked over to the televisions to make sure his flight was on time, and in fact it was. I got more nervous than I ever thought imaginable. I stood there waiting for him, and as they called out that the flight was landing, and unloading at this moment in time. As I stood up I began to watch for him. All of a sudden, there he was walking towards me he had the biggest smile I'd ever seen. I let out this breath of fresh air, and the air conditioners kicked on blowing cold air across my face making me feel at ease. The next thing I knew he was walking right towards me, like we had been together to for years.

He dropped his bag and looked at me, and he didn't even have to ask my name to make sure I was the one he wanted, the one he was coming to visit. He wrapped his arms around me, and hugged me and looked at me, and gave me a kiss. His kiss that made me weak in the knees. After we finished kissing, he opened his coat and handed me a single pink rose. And gently ran it down the side of my face, moving closer to me whispering in my ear, " this rose comes close to how beautiful you really are" and he kissed me on my cheek.

Putting his bags in the trunk, didn't stop him from touching me, I guess he wanted to make sure I was real or something. It was dark out now and we were all alone in the parking lot. I went to the passenger side door to unlock it and opened it slightly and he came up right behind me and spun me around. Looking at me he leaned down and kissed me and as we kissed his hands wondered to my stomach, where he gently placed his hand and caressed my stomach. His touch sent chills up and down my spine.

At that moment I thought about dropping everything, and having him in me right there in the back seat of my car. Thoughts of lust, desire and passion just rushed through my body something I had never felt before.

He must have been thinking the same things I was. As we kissed we moved into the car slowly touching each other. As I sat down in the front seat I moved my hand further down towards his crotch. As my hand moved further down, I could see he was becoming aroused. I unzipped his jeans exposing his hard dick. I moved my hand inside his jeans rubbing his dick, he leaned his head back; I could tell he was enjoying every second of it.

I leaned back into the chair and pulling up my skirt to around my waist and he climbed into the front seat with me. I knew we weren't going to make it to either a hotel let alone the back seat. Lying on top of me, he gently spread my legs with his cool hands and inserting his hard cock into my wet pussy. Gasping as he interested himself in me this feeling was just incredible as he thrusted harder and harder into me. Leaning down and kissing me making me moan with every hard passionate thrust.

With every hard thrust the climax would be more and more intense. I thought to myself, would it be like this every time we fucked? Oh god please it let be true! As I finished my thought, I could tell he was ready to cum and he let go and filled me with his hot cum. As he finished he exhaled and kissed me and I looked at him and giggled and said, " Welcome to Charleston." With a crude laugh he said, " thank you."

When we got back to my apartment, I showed him around and I told him I wanted to take a shower and I said help himself to whatever he may want or need and that I'll be right back. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and got my towels and went into the bathroom. Normally I lock the door, but for some odd reason I didn't this time. I turned on the water, and put the radio on just like I always do.

I slowly undressed myself and pulled back the curtain, and put one foot in and then the other, my hair still in a messy bun I removed the bun and let my hair fall down around my face. I stepped underneath the falling water, and began to cleanse myself. Pushing my hair back out of my face, I thought I heard something but wasn't sure, so I continued to shower. A song came on the radio and I started to sing just like I usually do. I was standing under the water facing the facet, when I felt something touch me. He was standing there behind me running his fingers down my back.

I wiped the water out of my face, and I turned around and said, " what are you doing here?" he replied, "you said if I needed something help myself and I need a shower, a shower with you." As he said that to me he ran you hands all over my body, wrapping your arms around me to feel my wet breasts. You leaned in towards me and I felt your once again hard throbbing dick. I turned my head and I kissed him and I whispered fuck me; fuck me again right here right now. And I didn't think I needed to say another word, cause with that statement, you slightly bent me over, and you gently slid your dick into my ass.

Every time you thrusted I grasped the wall, making me moan, and calling out your name. Every time I said your name, you would fuck me harder and harder. It felt so good with the water rushing over us. You pulled your hard dick out of my ass, and turned me around so I could see your face and look into your eyes.

You pulled my leg up on the edge of the shower and held your hard cock in your hand, and found your way back into my wet pussy. Pushing me up against the cold shower wall with the water rushing over us I didn't want it to end, I wanted it to last forever. Thrusting your hard dick into my wet pussy over and over again, touching every part of my body while you fucked me.

Panting, moaning out each other's names pleasing each other until we both came. By then the water had run cold, which made the shower even better, considering the amazing sex we just had cooled our bodies right down.

By the time we had finished our fun in the shower we decided to order out for dinner. Once we got dressed the food was here, Chinese food all greatest things to order out. After we finished eating dinner, we curled up on the couch to watch a movie, and it was great just having someone to share the couch with. As we watched the movie, I decided to get more comfortable and I laid my head on his thigh, and he just put his arm around me holding me tight like he was going to lose me to someone or something.

I felt safe in his arms so safe I started to fall asleep on the couch. He knew what was happening, and he slid out from underneath me and gently picked me up into his arms and carried me to the bedroom. He placed me in the bed, and swept the hair out of my face, and gently kissed my lips and told me goodnight. He carefully tucked me into bed, but not before getting ready for bed himself. He lay next to me consuming me with his arms wrapped tightly around my body.

I had rolled over in the early morning and was awoken by the bright sun shining into my bedroom, I quickly rolled back over to find him still sleeping in my bed. I thought to myself how I thought this was a dream, and it wasn't true but in fact it was; it was very much true. I guess he had felt me roll over, because he opened his eye, and smiled leaning in trying to kiss me. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand saying, " good morning, morning breath hello?" And he grabbed my hand and moved it all way, the best reason to kiss you now, we both have morning breath there is no big deal.

We lay in bed kissing each other like we would never see each other again; it was very memorable.

By the time we finally got out of bed and got our stuff together, we decided it was time to go sightseeing. We hopped into the car and headed downtown to walk around see all the sights. We went to the market and it was like we had done this a thousand times before. He brought me lunch and treated me as a princess, something I wasn't so familiar being. It felt wonderful being with a man who knew how to treat a lady. We after downtown we decided to have dinner, and then it was off to the beach. At the beach, we opened up the trunk, and got a blanket out for the two of us.

We walked on the beach holding hands, and he spread the blanket out and we climbed onto it. Just sitting there talking, and looking at the stars something was about to happen, but wasn't to sure what. We started kissing and kissing lead to us lying down on the blanket just being in each other arms.

We finally got home, and we showered and washed all the sand off of each other. When I got out he was already in bed like he was waiting for me. I crawled onto the bed resting on my knees pulling him up towards me. Facing each other I pulled him closer to me and started kissing him running my fingers down his smooth back. Since our bodies were already so close I could feel his dick becoming aroused again. As his fingers caressed by soft body I could feel our bodies becoming one.

I extended my leg while keeping the other one bent, and he slide towards me with his hard dick in his hands, and he inserted his dick in my wet pussy. He moved back and forth and every time pushing his hard dick further and further into me. With my hands holding onto him, each thrust made me moan and call out his name, gripping his body harder. He took his dick out of me, and rolled me onto my back and bent my legs up towards my chest and with my legs spread, he inserted his hard cock nice and slow and slow it was, so slow that I let out the lowest and longest moan.

Feeling him inside me felt wonderful. Putting his hard cock into my wet pussy slowly was great, but I called out to him to fuck me, and with that, he started to slam his hard cock deep inside me. The faster he went the more I moaned, and called out for it harder and harder. He let go of my legs, and put them on top of his thighs, and as he thrusted into me, I picked up my leg and moved it over to the side, and I rolled onto my side as he continued to fuck me, never missing a beat.

He continued to pump his hard dick into me, I moaned I'm going to cum, and as soon as I finished that I started to cum and he exhaled and said oh me too. With the last thrust filling me with cum, laid behind me wrapping his arms around me. Kissing the back of my neck, whispering sweet sayings in my ears. We lay in bed so long we fell asleep, until I woke up and decided to shower.