Category One Ch. 03

Story Info
Seph looks for a drunk Sera; but gets hot & heavy w/ Lincoln.
4.3k words
4.44
3.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights of the club flickered signaling the evening had come to a close. Retrieving her phone from her clutch, she texted her sister, "Where are you? It's time to go." Turning to the bar Seph went to make sure any open tabs for her or Sera were settled. By the time she waited her turn for service to close their tabs, over fifteen minutes had passed with no word from Sera. Another message, "Sera! Stop screwing around! Where are you?" another five minutes passed without response.

"Everything okay?" Jerry walked up from behind her.

"Not really. My sister isn't answering my messages."

Not looking particularly concerned, he replied, "She's with Sam, I'm sure they're okay. Besides, she's an adult. No reason to worry so much."

And you were doing so well, Jerry. Seph sighed in exasperation. "Sera has a way of finding trouble. If trouble is in a mile radius it will gravitate to her. Don't tell me how to worry about my sister."

Jerry took a step back. "Hey, I'm sorry." Reaching into his wallet, he retrieved a business card and handed it to her. "Look if you need me, call me. I hope you find your sister." With a final nod in farewell Jerry turns his heel and strides away.

Turning to her phone, Seph opened Instafab to check her sister's most recent photos. Murmuring to herself, "Thank God this girl is obsessed with herself." Since the start of their evening, Sera had posted over fifteen photos. Thankfully three of them also showed Sam. Turning to the bartender, "Have you seen my sister?" She leaned across the bar to show him her phone. "She went off this man and I can't find her. Have you seen where they ran off to?"

He looked up from the phone, "Yeah I've seen 'em. Went to off to the VIP floor."

"How do I get to the VIP floor?" Seph replied anxiously. The bartender pointed to a door across the, now empty, dance floor. As Seph made her way to the door she observed gold lettering stamped on the door reading VIP Only. A keypad took the place of a deadbolt. As Seph faced the keypad at a loss for what to do next she felt a familiar shiver race down her spine.

"Persephone" Lincoln softly muttered. "We meet again." Lincoln's deep tenor caressed her senses.

"Oh Lincoln!" she exclaimed. "I'm looking for my sister. The bartender told me she's in the VIP area. The last I saw her she wasn't herself. I'm worried and want to make sure she gets home safely." Despite her concern over Sera, she felt herself drawn into his gaze. Grey blue steel met her own and she felt as if she was falling into his gaze. Shaking herself from her stupor she focused on his moving lips.

"What do you mean she's not herself" He inquired.

"She had too much to drink."

Lincoln's charming smile faded to be quickly replaced by concern. "Do you know who she went with?"

Seph lit up the screen on her phone. "She went with this guy she met tonight named Sam."

Lincoln nodded, "I know him. And you're sure she's drunk? Not fit to make her own decisions?"

A little confused over his phrasing Seph took a moment to answer, "Yes. When I last saw her, she was definitely drunk."

"Alright, I'll help you." Lincoln punched in a quick series of numbers on the keypad. A stairwell leading into darkness gave Seph the impression she was descending into the underworld. Something dark and mysterious was waiting for her at the bottom of these stairs. The thought of the unknown sent a chill down her spine.

Lincoln led her down a poorly lit hallway leading to a spacious waiting room. Seph gasped as she took in the display cases mounted to the walls. Rows of dildos, massage wands and anal plugs of varying sizes occupied the case on the wall to her right. On her left a case housing whips, canes, floggers, belts, and other devices she couldn't name. The case on the farthest wall contained clothing racks, shoe racks, and a rack for accessories. Silence weighed on the room as Lincoln let her surroundings sink in.

"Category isn't just a dance club. VIPs can use the dance club to find partners to play with in the VIP area." Seph could easily guess what he meant as "play." Gone was Lincoln's charm and allure, in its place was a commanding presence.

Seph looked away from the eye-catching wall cases and met Lincoln's intense stare. "So this is what? A sex club?"

A few heartbeats passed before he replied, "In a word, yes."

Seph struggled to keep her fear and discomfort at bay. Focus Noble, you're here for Sera. "And my sister is somewhere here in this place?"

Lincoln's eyes moved to the wall. Releasing a heavy sigh, he said, "Yes it would seem so. It's against the rules to take a partner who isn't willing. And a woman who is too intoxicated to make clear decisions isn't willing." He paused to meet her eyes. "I'll help you find your sister. But if she doesn't look forced in any way we can't interrupt." His gaze intensified demanding her acquiescence.

After barely a thought of consideration Seph agreed to his terms. "Alright, follow me." Lincoln led Seph to a door she hadn't noticed nearest the case housing various attire. As he held his phone up to the door, she allowed her eyes to rove through the clothing.

The glass case featured various "outfits" that would get her arrested to wear out in public. Teddies, corsets, and bikinis made of leather and spandex were a few options offered. Choosing not to dwell on their idea of clothing she felt a small bubble of excitement as her gaze landed on the assortment of footwear. Stiletto boots and heels sent a tingle down her spine. She couldn't tell their brand without opening the case but she felt certain they didn't come from a department store. If only she were permitted to try on a few pairs this trip down the rabbit hole would almost be worth it. Almost. Before she could consider their assortment of accessories, Lincoln softly called out to her. "Persephone," his deep baritone rumbled, "are you ready?" Nodding absentmindedly, she took a step after him through the opened door.

Feeling as if she was in the second circle of hell, Seph observed crimson walls lit by wine hued sconces. Screams, moans, and yelps of what Seph hoped were made in passion filled the hall. After passing a dozen white unassuming doors, he entered a room labeled SECURITY after accessing the keypad. Sitting behind a desk, a blond man in a crisp black suit looked up from his computer. "I'm here to check the access records." Lincoln's deep voice carried a note of authority.

"Whose accesses do you need?" Although the guard's response was helpful in nature, his tone of voice was equally stern.

"Samuel Timmons. I need his most recent entry."

Turning his attention back to his desktop, the guard filled the room with sounds of the tapping of his keyboard. Seph found herself fixating on the tapping of keys to try and tune out the muted noises of passion filtering into the room. "He's in room eighteen."

With a nod to the guard Lincoln replied, "Thanks Todd."

Turning to face Seph, "This way Persephone."

Despite the inappropriate situation, she felt her body respond with a soft tingle at the way he rumbled her name. You're losing it Noble. Head in the game. Attempting to hide her inner reprimand she voiced, "After you." Turning heel, Lincoln took a left turn out of the room. At the third room to their left he held up his phone to the door, a soft click met her ears.

Lincoln let himself in to be met with Sam's yell, "What the fuck man! Get the fuck outta here!"

Hearing Sera's scream, Seph pushed past Lincoln. Facing Lincoln, Sam stood in front of Sera who cowered under the covers of the large four poster bed. Interpreting Sera's cowering as fear of Sam, Seph rushed to Sera's side. "Get away from my sister asshole!" Turning to look at her baby sister, "Are you okay?"

For a second shock filled Sera's eyes to be quickly overtaken by green ire. "Seph? What the hell are you doing here? Get out!"

Taken aback by her sister's anger, Seph reached out a soothing hand onto Sera's shoulder, "I'm here to take you home."

Jerking back from Seph's hand, "I said get out! I'm here with Sam and I'm not going anywhere."

Letting her out her own irritation, "You run off with a strange guy while your shit faced drunk and you think I won't follow you? Where's your head at Sera? Do you see what kind of place your in?"

Rising up on her knees while keeping herself covered beneath the duvet, "I'm fine Seph! Have you seen what kind of place I'm in? This is exactly where I want to be!" Sera raked her eyes over Seph and continued, "Somewhere I can be myself without being judged."

Angry words she would likely regret bubbled up Seph's throat but she stamped them down. With a ring of finality, she spat out, "Fine!" Turning her heel, she quickly left the scene of her sister's depravity.

The urgent need to escape coursed through her veins as she stormed past the red walls to the room where she perceived the wall cases to be. Relieved to find her way was not blocked by a locked door she returned to the case room. Pacing back and forth, she attempted to work out her frustration. "Ugh! I am such an idiot!" Muttering to herself she watched her feet quickly carry herself across the beige carpet.

"You're not an idiot"

Whipping her head up she stared in shock at Lincoln. "Oh God! I didn't see you there."

Taking in her flustered state, "Come here, you need to sit and calm down a bit." Reaching for her hand, he led her to a leather couch positioned near the toy case.

Keeping a foot of distance between the two of them, he settled his large frame onto the two-seater love seat. Making it a point to look anywhere but at Lincoln, she observed the couch. The cedar brown leather was accented by red and tan throw pillows. Running her hand across the leather, Seph focused her attention on the sensation of the cracks and ripples against her hand. Soaking in the sensation, she almost missed the shudder of the couch as Lincoln shifted. Turning to face him she found him staring intently at her while sitting closer to her.

"Tell me Persephone, what the hell happened back there?" This time she was too upset to register the shiver at the sound of her name on his lips.

Shaking her head in bewilderment, "I don't know. I just can't wrap my head around it."

Pressing his mouth in a tight line, "No Persephone. Don't pretend you don't know what's going on. She's your sister. So I'll ask you again, what the hell happened back there?" The firm press of his lips caused her to have distracting thoughts of what she could do to his mouth that would erase the look of displeasure.

"She may be a bit wild, but I would have never thought she would come to a place like this."

If anything, his displeasure seemed to deepen. "A place like what?"

Seph stumbled over her response, "A place for, well, sex."

A hard glint entered his steel gray stare, "No Persephone, this is not a place for mere sex. Category is where your desires are fulfilled. Your darkest fantasies are realized. A place where your every need can and will be met. Once you enter Category with the intent to be pleasured you will never be left wanting."

He paused to gauge her reaction to his words. Her breathing had become heavier, slightly labored. Without conscience thought, her legs had pressed together as desire pooled at the crux of her thighs. Lincoln lifted his hand toward her mouth and ran his thumb across her lower lip. She stared at his eyes as they fixated on her mouth. Unconsciously she ran her tongue across her lips. Inhaling in a quick shuddering breath, his eyes whipped up towards her own. Agonizingly long seconds ticked by as she drowned is the grey ocean of his stare. Overwhelming need to feel her aching body pressed against his own consumed her. Rational thought nowhere in sight, she exhaled a thick sigh of desire. A spark of fire in his eyes were the only warning before his hand reached into her hair to firmly grasp her scalp and dragged her mouth to meet his own.

As his right hand held her head firmly in place, his left hand lifted up to her left cheek in a caress. Softly kissing her closed mouth, Lincoln ran his tongue across the seam of her lips asking permission for entry. Running her hands against his chest she felt the racing of his heart. Opening to his questing tongue she released a sigh of defeated submission. Tightening his hand against the back of her head, Lincoln sent a rush of pain across Seph's scalp. Yelping against his lips she tried to pull back. Growling against her mouth Lincoln held her firm and used his tongue to plunder her mouth. His left hand no longer caressing, he moved it lower to her grasp chin to hold her open jaw in place. Gripping the hair of her scalp tighter, he ran his tongue against her teeth and tongue. Shivers racked her body as her pussy gushed expectantly, readying herself for his command of her body. Seph was shocked to feel herself consumed in pleasure in spite of the pain. Pressing herself against lips she ran her tongue in equal vigor against his own. Another growl radiated from his chest. Releasing her chin his left hand mirrored his right to grasp her. Increased pain coursed through but didn't lessen the pleasure she felt. Her pleasure dulled mind tried to tell her that the pain he caused her increased her pleasure but she quickly dismissed the rabid idea.

Leaning back into the couch he pulled her toward him forcing her to straddle his lap. Without breaking the kiss, she maneuvered to sit astride him. A strangled sigh left her mouth at the same time he growled even louder than before. Pressed against her core she felt his erection. Rocking slightly against him earned an immediate removal of his right hand from her head straight to her hip. Holding her still he groaned out his need for her to be still, "Mmn" An unfamiliar raging need filled every inch of Seph. A need to be filled by this man. A need to be even further consumed by him. He awoke a need in her that she was certain only he could fulfill. She rocked against him again despite the hand that attempted to hold her still, positioned at her hip.

Ripping his mouth from her own, "Fuck! Be still Persephone or I'll fuck you right here and now. And trust me, I have no intention of taking you for the first time on a couch." Staring her in the eye as he struggled to steady his ragged breathing, he caressed her cheek. "I plan to take you as you're tied to my bed begging for me to let you come as you writhe underneath me." His erotic words sent heat racing to her core. She writhed against him again in desperate need to be filled. "Fuck!" Grabbing a fistful of her hair, Lincoln claimed her mouth. Her own desire met his own. Grinding wantonly in his lap, Seph tried to urge him toward his control snapping just as hers had. She needed him and she needed him now. Never had she been so consumed with passion and she was in no state to question the urgency of her body.

Tearing himself from her lips, Lincoln moved her off of him and surged off the couch. Running his hand through his hair in frustration, he paced away from her. He struggled to steady his breathing as Seph watched the way his body moved. As he walked away from her, she stared hungrily as his ass bunched and flexed. Then as he turned towards her, she greedily took in the sight of his erection. Her breath sucked in through her teeth as she used every last drop of willpower to keep herself seated on the couch.

As the seconds ticked by coherent thought began to trickle through her passion addled brain. Taking deep breaths to steady herself she began to come back to herself. Looking up at Lincoln's face she saw him staring intently at her. Nodding as if satisfied, he reached out his hand to help her up, "Let's go." Once she was upright, he quickly released her. Turning off to the hall that led to the stairs Lincoln took off at a quick pace forcing Seph to almost jog to keep up. Not surprisingly, she struggled to keep up the pace in her heels. Noticing her difficulty, he slowed his pace to allow her to keep up without exerting herself. As he climbed the stairs, Seph took in the sight of his posterior bunching with each step. Her mouth watering, she forced herself not to reach out and touch him. Thankfully, they made it successfully up the stairs and through the door leading to the club without her embarrassing herself.

Taking her through the club across the dancefloor, Lincoln led her out of the club. Upon exiting the club, a sleek black Towncar awaited them. Opening the door for her, "Let me see you safely home." After the night's events, Seph couldn't think of any reason not to let him. He had seen her at her worst with her sister. Not to mention Seph's mortifying lack of control downstairs. At this point how much worse could it get?

"Thank you. But you're just taking me home. Once you drop me off you go back to your own place."

His charming smile made an appearance making her knees weak. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Seating herself in the car she scooted to make room for Lincoln. He helped himself in next to her. Once the door closed, a heady need filled the air, constricting the air in her lungs. Sucking in a shaky breath she tried to lean away from him closer to the door. A deep breath, louder than her own, filled the car's interior. "Where to?" Rattling off her address Seph tried to ignore the need to touch him.

Thanking the Lord for small favors she didn't live far from the club. After fifteen minutes of light traffic, the car pulled up to her building. Reaching for her door handle Seph turned to look at Lincoln, "Thank you for taking me home."

He reached for her hand that lay between them, fire radiated through her and pulsed at her core from his touch. "I want to see you tomorrow. Go with me to dinner, I will pick you up at eight." He stared into her eyes, waiting for her answer. When she remained silent, he softly rumbled, "Say yes."

Not once did he ask her. Normally this would spark her short fuse of a temper but strangely enough his actions didn't upset her. Confused with her whirling thoughts, Seph found herself agreeing to his offer. "Okay. Tomorrow at eight." And with those parting words she opened her door and left.

As she walked to her apartment building, she flexed her hand trying to force out the pulsing heat radiating up her arm. What was this reaction Lincoln brought out in her? It was as if she didn't have control over her own body anymore. The way she wantonly climbed on top of him and practically begged for him to make love to her was completely out of character. The loss of control over her own will made her feel uneasy. Seph reached up to touch her lips, they throbbed from his ruthless kissing. What was she going to do? Earlier in the evening, before she found the underworld of Category, she had decided to write off Lincoln completely. His alpha male personality didn't fit into her plans. Seph needed control so could mitigate the risk of unnecessary pain and heartache in her future. But with Lincoln she knew it would be impossible to maintain any semblance of control. Tonight's events had shown her that. It all comes down to this: do I want to be the lion or the lamb? She thought to herself. I don't ever want to be a lamb again and yet I ache for the lion. She breathed out a heavy sigh.

A wave of melancholy washed over her as she pondered over her dilemma. Unlocking the door to her apartment she felt relief at the welcoming aura of her home. After tonight's tiring evening she felt exhaustion weighing on her. After a brief trip to the washroom she tucked herself into bed feeling clean and refreshed. Snuggling under the covers she closed her eyes with the hopes that when she woke up, she would find more clarity for her worried mind.

Attempting to roll over in her sleep, the startling realization that she couldn't move her body snapped Seph awake. "Good morning Persephone." The deep baritone of her captor caressed her senses.

12