Catering a Big Deal

Story Info
Two couples were neighbors and best friends until the change.
30.4k words
4.41
48.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,187 Followers

The two sets of neighbors offered an interesting contrast, almost a contradiction, even though they were very close to each other. Jim and Cassie had been married for ten years and we often referred to as Mutt and Jeff. Jim was 6'2" tall and weighed in at a solid 200 lbs. Cassie was 5'2 and tipped that scaled at 110lbs. While Jim was almost larger than life; Cassie was petite and quiet. She was a very pretty woman with an excellent figure with pert B-cup breasts, a tiny waist and a killer ass. Jim could almost be a model for an NFL quarterback. He was handsome with dark brown hair and a well toned body that most of the neighborhood ladies loved to look at. Jim was a successful commercial real estate broker while Cassie had been an elementary school teacher until she decided to be a stay-at-home Mom after the birth of their son. She was an excellent and inventive cook. The neighbors always looked forward to the dishes she brought to any event.

Their good friends and next door neighbors were Jennifer, usually called Jenni, and Rick. Jenni was 5'7" and 125 lbs of beautiful woman. Her blonde hair, sparkling eyes and smile made her a standout in any setting even if her shapely figure was ignored, which it seldom was. Her small D-cup and well shaped breasts and long legs ensured that the neighborhood men had plenty of fantasy material to dream on. Her husband of eight years was Rick, a quiet and unassuming man who tended his vegetable gardens and worked as an analyst for a large company. He stood a towering 5'8" and weighed in at around 160 lbs. Jenni also worked in commercial real estate as a rental agent.

When they first became neighbors, Jim and Jenni worked at competing realty companies but after a merger during one of the periodic real estate downturns, they now worked at the same place. Because of their similar specialties, they often worked as a team. Jim would work on selling a property to an investor while Jenni would consult with the investor on tenant prospects and leasing issues. The result was that both individually and as a team, they frequently came out as the top agents in the company.

When the neighborhood had one of their frequent get-togethers, Jim and Jenni would usually be together at the center of the activity. Cassie and Rick were usually together on the periphery or in the kitchen preparing things, cleaning up things, or keeping platters filled with the assorted edibles.

Outsiders usually assumed that Jim and Jenny were a couple and Rick and Cassie were a couple or perhaps outside caterers. This was enhanced by the fact that Jim and Cassie were the Bryans and Rick and Jenni were the Bryants. Since dancing was usually on the agenda at these gatherings. Jim and Jenni could usually be found on the dance floor frequently dancing with each other. Jenni always brought a second pair of 1" heels to these parties so that she could dance with her husband while she usually sported 4" heels while she danced with the taller Jim. Rick and Jenni usually had a couple of dances near the end of the evening when most people had already left. Cassie would only occasionally dance with Jim because she could seldom keep up with his much larger steps.

This is not to say that Rick and Cassie were left out or ignored. They were both friendly and good natured. They were just not Type A socialites. They preferred to be doing something rather than engaging in idle chit-chat. They usually teased and gossiped with each other while in the kitchen where they often speculated or gossiped between themselves about which neighbor might be flirting with whom or who snuck off to the backyard with whom for a stolen kiss or two. They usually ended up giggling like school kids at the antics of some of their neighbors. They also occasionally danced together alone in the kitchen, especially slow dances which they both preferred to fast, up beat songs. In fact, everyone liked and enjoyed the four friends and considered an event without one or both of them a somewhat dull evening.

A couple of neighbors had even asked Rick and Cassie to cater special events in their homes. They had done two of these and enjoyed working together on these almost as much as their regular get-togethers. Cassie actually enjoyed planning and cooking for up to 8 or 10 people. More than that would have required larger equipment and a stove that wasn't available to her. Rick had acted as bar tender before the meal and helped Cassie serve the dinner when it was ready. They both served dessert and coffee and then cleaned up before they left for the evening.

On those occasions, their gossip file was expanded as they saw one of the participants engage in some serious flirting and even some light hanky-panky. If either one saw something, he or she would call the other over to watch with him or her. On one occasion they watched one of their neighbors trying to suck the tonsils from her boss while he tried to keep her tight dress from getting wrinkled by running his hands all over her delicate ass. On the other occasion Cassie saw a different neighbor sitting on the dark patio with his secretary on his lap. His hands were deep into the scoop top of her dress while she was discovering if he had chest hair or not. She motioned Rick over to watch with her. Later, Rick pulled her over to see that same neighbor's wife pressing her body firmly against the secretary's husband in the empty dining room while her hand was invisible between them. His hands had found their way under her dress in back. While they watched these various events going on, Rick would usually stand behind Cassie and hold her hips in his hands so they could whisper things back and forth.

With all of this background, the Tuesday came when the unusual solution to a problem cropped up. Jim had a new prospect coming into town and he and Jenni were both involved in what would be a sizable project with a sizable commission. The obvious thing would be for them to meet the clients for dinner Friday night and show them property on Saturday. However, that weekend was one of the very large college football extravaganzas and all of the hotels were booked and the restaurants would be crowded with football crazy people, an atmosphere that was not conducive for a business get together. On Tuesday night, the four were sitting around discussing what they could do.

Jim said, "There has to be some place that won't be crowded Friday night."

"Maybe fifty miles away." Rick replied.

Cassie came forward in her quiet manner. "I think I have a solution."

Jenni looked at her and said, "Out with it, quiet one."

Everyone looked at Cassie. "Well, why don't you invite them over here and I'll cook them dinner?"

Jenni looked at Jim while Rick looked at Cassie.

Jim replied, "Cas, would you really do that?"

"Sure. It would be just like those two dinner parties that Rick and I did, except that it would be here."

"I meant if we went out, you and Rick could come with us and have a nice night out."

"Jim, you know that I really don't like those kinds of dinners. It is business and you and Jenni need to focus on your clients and not on me or Rick. We could just do what we did for the neighbors. We enjoyed doing that and we would stay out of your way."

Rick said, "I agree with Cas; we would be in the way if we went out. Cas can do a first class meal and we can make it seem at least as good as if you were at a five star restaurant." Cassie nodded in agreement.

Jenni added, "You know Jim, this really isn't a bad idea. We are on our turf, there are no distractions, and either of our houses looks good and would be comfortable for guests. Plus we have access to the internet from here without relying on the Wi-Fi at a restaurant."

"But won't it look awkward telling them that our spouses are holed up in the kitchen and being ignored?" Jim replied.

Rick said, "Don't tell them we are your spouses. Tell them we are caterers. If they are wealthy enough to be looking for investment property, they are probably used to hiring caterers when they host people. Besides, most people think you are a couple anyway."

Jenni blushed. Cassie giggled. Jim looked at Rick as he thought it over.

Rick continued, "I'll tell you what, since tomorrow night is your monthly realtors dinner meeting, Cas and I will go shopping and find something to wear that makes us look like caterers. I'll bet your clients won't even question it. You will just have to remember to treat us like hired help."

Cassie added, "But if you get too bossy, you will pay dearly after they leave." They all broke out laughing.

Jenni said, "Jim, the more I think about it, the more I like it. I don't see a down side at all. Plus it will cost us a lot less than it would at any decent restaurant."

Rick replied, "Don't say that until after you have seen our bill." Cassie grinned and nodded.

Jim finally came around and agreed that this would be a workable solution. After more discussion, they decided to have it at Rick and Jenni's house so that they would not disrupt the baby at Cassie and Jim's. Cassie would work up a menu and e-mail it to Jenni the next morning. Rick and Cassie would go shopping that night. Rick would take off work at noon on Friday to get the house ready and help Cassie with anything that needed to be done in the kitchen. They agreed that cocktails would be at 7:00 with dinner at 8:00. After dinner drinks and/or coffee would be served when the time seemed right. Jim and Jenni would pick their clients up at their hotel at 6:30 and take them back after the meal.

The next day Rick called Cassie and they agreed that he would come home to change before they went to the mall and get a bite to eat there after their shopping. Rick got home at 5:30 and was knocking on Cassie's door at 6:00. She was wearing a sun dress and had the two year old ready to go. On the way to the mall, Rick said, "The more I thought about it today, I may have stuck my foot in my mouth about getting something to wear. All I can picture is a waiter in black pants or a white shirt."

"I agree. I looked up catering clothes on the internet and they were all pretty unassuming and basic. I decided that if we were going to do this, we ought to have some fun. So I looked up some other things. What do you think about a peasant blouse for me and a poet's shirt for you? They are blousy and loose but they look like fun and have a wide range of styles and colors. I can wear an apron while cooking and take it off while we are serving."

"That sounds interesting and maybe a little sexy too. Let's see what we can find."

When they got to the mall, they scoured through a number of stores and didn't find anything that appealed to them. They finally ended up in front of a small out of the way store and there was a mannequin in the window wearing a cream colored poet's shirt. They went in and found a whole rack of shirts. While Rick looked through them, Cassie looked around the store and found several other interesting things. When she returned to Rick with a sly grin on her face, she found that he had picked out three styles. All three had a Renaissance look to them and they were cream or off white with a lace tie from the neck down to the middle of the shirt. One was long sleeved and the other two were three quarter sleeved with ties to hold the sleeves up if necessary.

Rick said, "I like all of these but I lean toward these two because of the shorter sleeves. The only problem I have is that I can't picture what pants I should wear with them."

"I agree on either of these two but as to what to wear with them, how many guts do you have?"

Rick looked at her and saw a mischievous look in her eye. "OK, what is up your sleeve? I have all of the guts I need to do this right."

"Well, it turns out that this is a unisex store. They have everything for both sexes although some things are tailored more for men or for women. I think that we would both look cute in this one and a matching thing below."

"A matching thing below? Like?"

"Would you consider wearing a man's skirt, you know kind of like kilts?" He looked at her and saw the twinkle in her eyes.

"Do they have such a thing? I've never heard of it."

"Come here and look." She led him to the back of the store and on a rack was a selection of four skirts for men. They were definitely masculine with buttons and a waist belt and appeared to be about knee length or slightly longer.

She pulled a chestnut brown one that looked like leather and handed it to him. "Go try it on, please. I think you would look great in one."

Rick looked doubtful but took the skirt to the dressing room. He was surprised at how well it fit and how well it felt around his middle. He did feel a little strange with his naked legs bare. He stepped out and stood in front of a mirror and Cassie came over to look with him. She brought the poet shirt that they talked about.

"See you look great in that. You don't have much leg hair and you have nice calves. And look at it with this shirt." She held the shirt up and Rick had to admit, it did look good.

"What would I wear for shoes? Tennis shoes would kill the look."

"I know. Look over here." There was a display of sandals with leather laces that went up the calves. Cassie continued, "With those we would have an almost Renaissance look." Rick had to agree.

"You said we. Would you wear the same thing?"

"Yes, on the poet's shirt. They have one that is small enough for me. The skirt is slightly different and is cut for a woman. Here, take a look." She held up a matching skirt.

"Go try it on and let's see." Cassie smiled because she could see that he was at least willing to consider it. She went a got the small poet's shirt and took it and the skirt to the dressing room. Rick stayed with Little Jim who was dozing in the stroller. When she came out, all Rick could say was "Wow." The woman's skirt stopped at mid thigh and showed off her beautiful legs. The poet shirt was open and he could clearly see the center portion of her bra. Without it, you would be able to see skin all the way to her navel except that the laces could be adjusted for a wider or narrower look. He could easily picture her with the sandals that laced up to her knees. They stood together in front of the mirror with Rick holding his top up. They did make a showy couple.

Just then a sales person came over and looked t them. "I'm not saying this to flatter you or sell you, but I have never seen anyone who looked as good in those as you two. It is a period look and just a hint of sexy. You would look great in a club or a casual party."

Cassie replied, "I agree. What do you think Rick?"

"I agree, Cas. This would really be impressive. I'm game if you are."

Cassie leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "You're great."

They changed back into their regular clothes and met at the cash register. Rick picked up the check for the whole thing and they took their packages out into the mall. Cassie suggested a family style restaurant nearby which was fine with Rick. After settling down and ordering, Cassie said, "I have an idea."

"Well your last one was pretty good. What is this one?"

Cassie smiled at him. "Friday, why don't we just cook and get ready in normal clothes and change after Jim and Jenni leave to pick up their guests. Then when they arrive, we will act like dedicated servants calling them Mistress and Master. I think that would be a hoot."

Rick pictured that in his mind. The only problem he had was calling Jim "Master." Cassie saw some confusion in his eyes.

"Something is bothering you. What is it?"

"It's nothing. I just....It just seems.......I don't know what I mean."

"Come on, try again. You don't feel comfortable doing...what?"

"I guess that it would be tough calling Jim 'Master.' That feels a little intimidating, I think."

Cassie smiled at him and took his hand. "Rick, Maribeth has asked if we might do a party for them in a couple of weeks. You know Maribeth and John. Would it feel intimidating if you were to call Maribeth 'Mistress' and John 'Master?'"

Rick thought it over for a minute and then said, "No, I don't think so. But they are somewhat distant from us. But we are close. He and Jenni work together and do so many things together. It just seems odd to me to say that to him."

"Is it because he is taller and heavier than you are?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure. I don't usually look at him and feel smaller than him even though I know that I am."

"Is it because he and Jenni are so outgoing and dominant at parties while we are more in the background?"

"Maybe that too. I mean I don't feel jealous when they are dancing or holding court at parties or anything."

"Let's play 'what if' for a minute. Let's suppose that at one of the parties we looked out back and we saw them kissing. Would that make you jealous?"

"No, I don't think so. Shoot I kiss you and Jim kisses her when we go to our homes and we have done that for a long time. I've never seen either of them doing anything more intimate than a good night kiss."

"OK, let's suppose we see them kissing and Jim has his hand inside her blouse feeling her breast. Would you feel jealous then?"

"It might. Maybe. I'm not sure. We are talking about a huge step from what is now and that. I guess that it could happen, of course. But I could very easily kiss you and hold your breast as much as we are left alone in the kitchen already."

"Yes, that is true. Have you ever wanted to kiss me when we are alone?" Rick blushed. "I'll take that as a sign that at least you have thought about it." They fell silent for awhile as the waitress brought their meals.

When they were finished, Cassie looked at him and said, "You are still thinking about that, aren't you? Out with it. Let's talk about it."

"I'm not sure what to say. A lot of things could happen. If they have already happened, I haven't seen any sign of it. I am comfortable with Jenni and trust her. I trust you the same way. I guess I trust Jim like I trust any other man. I trust but have a primal urge to be wary at the same time."

"That sounds like it is the crux of the matter. Most of the men I have ever known have that same trust but be wary attitude. I guess women don't have that feeling unless she perceives another woman to be a threat to her."

"Do you have that feeling toward Jenni?"

"No, not at all. We talk frequently and I think that I know her pretty well. I don't think that she has any designs on Jim so I don't feel that wariness at all."

"I guess you are right, it is a little silly on my part. If you think it would be a hoot to do that Friday night, I'll go along with you."

Cassie beamed, "You're great. I think they will get a big laugh out of it too." Cassie paid for the meal and they went home. Cassie invited Rick over for coffee since Jim and Jenni weren't home yet. He agreed and put the coffee on while Cassie put the baby to bed. She then went into her bedroom and changed.

Rick had just finished pouring the coffee when she returned. She had changed into shorts and a spaghetti strap top. Rick had seen her dressed like this many times before and had always admired how nice she looked. Her legs were flawless and her ass filled out the shorts like they were tailored to fit her. She had taken her bra off and her pert breasts looked very round and nice with their nipples poking through the material.

They took their coffee out on the patio and sat on one of the two love seats. It was a nice night with a bright moon that tended to be just on the cool side.

"I ought to go put a shirt or a sweater on. It's just a little cool tonight."

"Here." Rick put his arm wound her shoulders like he had on a number of occasions. "Maybe this will help a little."

"Thanks, that is just right." She adjusted herself until she was comfortable. The final position caused one of her breasts to poke into his side near his breast. It also caused the top to blouse open a little; enough that when Rick looked he could see the center half of each breast. Cassie rested her head on his shoulder.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,187 Followers
123456...8