Catering a Big Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

He poured her a coffee and set it in front of her. Then he put the bouquet next to it.

"Aw. You are so sweet lover. You spoil me. Thank you." She came around the table and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "We've only got about 5 minutes before we need to leave. Your appointment is at 9:00."

"Fine, drink your coffee for five minutes and we will go. Did you find out what was wrong with Jim last night?"

"I don't want to talk about his Lordship today. He pissed me off. I am only going to think about you today. How was Jenni last night and this morning?"

"Jenni was really aroused last night and only wanted some attention and she was gone this morning when I woke up. So we didn't really talk much at all."

She gave him a knowing grin. "So one of us got a little last night?"

"Well only if you got some. Jenni did but she fell asleep afterwards, so I didn't."

"What a shame. I'm glad for Jenni but not so happy for you."

"Thanks but you didn't get any satisfaction either."

"Well, I'm sort of used to it by now. But now it is our time; forget about Jenni and Jim. You are supposed to pamper me today."

"And I assure you that that will be my pleasure."

"I like the way you think. Let's go."

"Where to?" Rick asked when they left the neighborhood.

"The mall; park next to Nordstroms." She didn't add any more information.

Rick drove them there and parked. She led him past Nordstrom's and into a door that he had never noticed before. All it said on the door was salon.

Cassie checked them in at the desk and then came to sit with him. She took his hand. "Rick, lover, I think it is time for you to change your hairstyle a little; maybe a little longer and styled differently. I want you to try it. If you don't like it, you can always get it cut. I also noticed last night when I was looking at you that your face needs a little work. It is beautiful but it has been awhile since you have had a skin treatment, like never. So first, you are going to get a facial and a hair treatment. Are you alright with that?"

"This is your hour. I will go along with anything you want."

"You're so great. I'll sit with you while they work." They called Rick to the back and directed him to a private station. The woman who met them immediately looked at him closely, running her fingers over his face and eyes and through his hair.

"I see what you mean Cas. This will be easy to fix. Have a seat Rick. I'm going to put on a facial cream first so it can do its magic while I do your hair. I don't get to work on many men but I think you will be pleased."

Rick sat in the chair and Cassie took his hand. The woman whose name was Clara started rubbing a cream on his face from his hairline down across his neck and from ear to ear. Then she started to work on his hair. She didn't cut much off the top and sides, only trimming the ends. She did remove a lot at the back of his neck. Then she started plucking his eyebrows and clipped some hairs around his ears. She began applying gel to his hair and brushing it in different directions and then blowing it dry. Finally she washed his face with a coarse cloth and dried it with a soft towel. Then she applied another lotion that has a slight floral smell. When she was finished, she handed him a mirror. Oddly enough, his actual look hadn't changed radically. His skin looked softer and smoother and his eyebrows were more arched and rounded. His hair actually looked similar to what it had been but was swept longer and the part had been moved over slightly. It also looked a little fuller, probably the result of the gel and the drying.

Clara said to Cassie, "I think he will look even better after his next hair cut. Another inch or so will make a big difference."

"Thanks Clara. He looks great just like he is. We'll be out in a minute. I have one more thing I want to do to him. I already paid for today."

"I know. Take your time. My next appointment isn't until 10:15." She left the cubicle.

"What do you think lover? I think it looks great."

"It actually isn't a huge change like I was afraid it might be. But yes, I like it very much. Thank you."

"I have one more thing for you. Sit up and pull your shirt up." He did and she pulled a gold chain around his waist and slipped it shut. There was a small tab on the side. He looked at it and it said "Property of J & C." He looked at Cassie and she was blushing. "If you don't like it, I'll take it off of you. But I'd really like you to wear it for me."

Even though Rick felt sure that the J was for Jim and C was for Cassie, he replied, "I would be happy to wear it for you. If this is what you want, this is what you will get."

Cassie beamed and hugged him tightly. Then she kissed him tenderly.

"Now it is my turn to do for you. Let's go. We have ten minutes until your appointment which is all the way on the other side of the mall."

"I can't wait." She grabbed his hand and they went back to the car. It only took a couple of minutes for Rick to navigate the mall traffic and pull up in front of the Sensual Massage Studio.

"You didn't?"Cassie said in a pleased voice. "I've never had a professional massage before. I've almost never had a massage of any kind before."

"Yes, I did. You have your choice of regular or Swedish. Jenni said that you hadn't had one, so it is time for your first. Let's go."

They went in and Rick checked in. Cassie stayed at the desk to ask about the differences in massage types. When she returned to Rick she had a huge smile on her face.

They called Cassie's name and she stood and pulled his hand.

"They won't let me back there to watch." Rick said.

"You aren't coming back to watch. You are coming back to get one with me. I added you to the order. Now get off your ass and let's go." A surprised Rick stood and let her lead him to the back. They were met by a girl who handed each of them a towel. "If you will each step into one of those cubicles and undress; wrap the towel around your waist, and then I will take you back." Rick went into one while Cassie went into the one next to him. A minute later, they were standing next to each other wrapped in a towel. Cassie had her arm over her breasts. The girl led them to the next room where there were two tables. "Please lie down face down. They will be with you shortly."

Before he could see anything, Cassie was lying on her stomach and all he could see was the side of one breast. He lay down. She held out her hand. He took it and they stayed that way through most of the massage. Two girls each dressed in a terry cloth outfit entered while rolling in a cart with a variety of lotions and oils on it and placed it near their feet. Each girl put oil on her hands and moved up to their shoulder areas. They had only begun to rub the oil into their backs when Cassie let out a big sigh and said, "This is better than sex."

The girl doing her back replied, "I know it feels good but I don't think it is quite that good."

Cassie answered, "It is if you aren't getting any sex at all."

Rick felt the girl doing his back swat his ass. "That is for not taking care of your wife."

"She isn't my wife." Rick said in a startled voice.

The girl smacked him again. "That is worse. You should definitely take care of your girl friend even if your wife isn't getting any." Rick heard both Cassie and her masseuse giggle loudly.

"You are right of course."

"I let my boyfriend have all the sex he wants because my husband would rather watch anything with a ball on TV than have a ball with me."

"Shame on him." Rick replied.

In response, the girl deepened the touch into his muscles. Ten minutes later, she pulled his towel up and began massaging his ass. Rick glanced over and saw the curve of Cassie's cute butt and knew that she was getting the same treatment."

"I like this guy." The girl doing him said. "He is either hairless or he gets rid of the hair on his butt. It feels nice to work on." Rick turned very red and said nothing. Cassie looked at him with a grin and said quietly, "You did it? You did what I told you?" Rick nodded. "Did you do it all?" He nodded again. She squeezed his hand. "I'm so proud of you. You're great."

"Time to turn over." Cassie's girl said. "We can only do down to just below your belly button and then your legs. We aren't allowed to do the middle."

Cassie replied, "That's fine. It feels great just like it is." She held Rick's hand even tighter. Every time the girl touched her breast, she tightened her grip on Rick's hand. Rick looked over and saw her naked breasts for the first time. They looked soft and firm; her nipples stuck out like two pencil erasures. Cassie looked over at him. There wasn't much to see that she hadn't already seen except for the tent in the towel.

Cassie's girl said to her partner, "I think the young lady needs to take better care of her boyfriend here before he has a serious problem."

"From the looks of it, he is past the problem stage and into the critical stage." They giggled. Both Rick and Cassie blushed.

Ten minutes later, they walked back into their cubicle to get dressed. This time Cassie did not try to cover herself and Rick got his first really good look are her beautiful breasts. He remembered their talk the night before about the bra and still and no clue what she had been talking about. When they were dressed, they walked out and Rick paid for both of their sessions and went to the car. Once they settled in, Cassie pulled him to her and kissed him hard and with her tongue.

"That was the most wonderful and thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me. There is only one change I would make for my next one."

"What is that?"

"You will be doing the massage and there won't be any towels or off limits. Jenni has told me how wonderful your massages are even though she says she usually falls asleep before you are finished."

"Well she's tired and ....."

"I know all of the excuses. There is one difference though."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I won't fall asleep. Next on my list is over in the mall; just park over there near the entrance." Rick noticed that she quickly changed the subject but he had heard every word she had said and it made his cock twitch.

He parked the car and felt that Cassie was still trying to get herself together. He was feeling a rush from his time with Cassie. He wondered again if he loved Cassie. Then he said to himself, "How can you not love Cassie. How stupid can you be?" With that, Rick smiled and all of his confusion about Cassie melted away. He was hers and he would do anything for her; just like he felt about Jenni.

"Rickie, lover, I can't tell you how special that was. The massage was great; but what was even better was that you thought that much of me to do something like that for me. And having you there next to me was just a huge plus. I hope you enjoyed half as much as I did."

"Cassie, lover, I wanted you to enjoy a special experience; but to share it with you was priceless. I had not planned that, but I am glad that it turned out the way it did." He looked up at her and she had a smile and a tear in her eye. He wondered what he had said that would have caused it.

She opened the car door and came around and pulled him out. "Come on special boy. Let's see if I can match your last one." She led him into the mall and directly to Victoria Secret. At the panties section, she said, "Alright let's see how much taste you have. I want you to pick out three different styles of panties and then two colors in each. I will pick the right size. You choose the style and color. After this, you get to pick out three bras for me too. Then if you say so, I will wear your choice for the rest of the day. Now choose."

Rick had gone shopping with Jenni several times and knew that women's taste and men's were different. He wanted to choose for Cassie not himself. He looked through several racks and stack before he found three styles that he thought she would like. All three of the styles were small and sensual. There wasn't a thong in the bunch but all were sexy and sensual with lots of lace and simple strings. She was smiling at his choice. "How did I do?"

"I couldn't have picked any better. Now let's see about size availability and then you pick the colors from what is available. She located the right size in each style and Rick picked two colors. He chose a dark brown that would have gone well with the skirt from last night. He chose two light green ones, a red one, a pink one, and a black one. She nodded her approval at his choices. "Now let's look at the bras."

"What if I like you best without a bra?"

"Then I will go without one when we are in private but I still need them when we go out together."

"I know that I want the one like Jenni wore last night and I want it in white."

"Somehow I expected that. They are over here. Are you sure you want white?" Rick thought for a minute. "Let's make it off white or cream. I'll let you choose because you know what clothes you will be wearing it with." She chose the cream one.

He looked at the others and was totally bewildered. Finally he said to Cassie, "Cassie, I can't choose. I don't know what style would work best for you. I can visualize you in several like this one, but again I don't know if it fits with what you would be wearing. Please you pick the style, I'll pick the color. She immediately picked the one he just pointed at and found her size. He chose black. It was very thin and lacey and almost sheer. She then walked to another counter and picked up a soft looking silk one that covered the outer half of each breast put would leave the inner half open for a delightful cleavage. He chose the light green for that one.

She asked, "Are you OK with these choices?"

"Yes, I am. I can visualize you in all of them. I hope that I didn't pick something that you hate and wouldn't want to wear."

"Honey, there is no way that you could have chosen any better. I love them all and will wear them all. Do you want me to wear one for the rest of the day?"

"I want you to wear the two light green ones. I think that you will be very sexy."

"I like all of your choices including this one. Let's pay for these and then I will put these on. Then we will go take care of the second part of this reward. She paid for the merchandise and went into the dressing room. When she came out he immediately noticed the slight change in shape of her breasts and the increase in the cleavage. He loved her look.

"You can't imagine how sexy I feel in these. They are perfect. I might wear them out before the week is over. Now let's go over to Nordstroms. I know that they have what I want." She led him to the men's department at the store and quickly picked up two men's thongs, two bikini's, and two tight boxer briefs on a variety of colors. Then she headed for the checkout counter.

"Who are those for? Jim?"

"Not fucking hardly. He wouldn't wear anything but is white boxers if they had a $100 bill inside. These are for my lover." Rick looked shocked as she paid for them. "Here, go in the dressing room. I want you sexy for the rest of the day." He took the black thong and went to the dressing room and put them on. He wasn't certain what to do with the ones he had been wearing so he tucked them into his pants pocket. As he walked out back, he marveled at how they felt although he also felt that his ass must be showing through his pants.

When he returned to Cassie, she held out her hand. He looked confused. "The ones you stuffed in your pocket." Sheepishly, he handed them to her. She took one look and tossed them in the trash. No more white or plain one's for you. I want color, I want silky, I want sexy. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"OK, we've spent all day at the mall so far and we have done two of my things and I want the last one of the day too. What's on your list for the next two? Then let's stop for lunch."

"My next one is also in the mall. Follow me. He led her downstairs in Nordstrom and headed toward the door but he stopped.

"Why did you stop? Where are we going?"

"Right here. Rumor has it that you need to go shoe shopping. So let's shop."

"You are joking right? A man takes a woman to a shoe department and is going to stay with her? Are you not feeling well?"

"I'm feeling better than fine, thank you. Now you better get busy; you only have an hour. And I'll buy one pair. The other's are on you."

She grabbed his hand and pulled her into the department and found a seat to put their things on. Five minutes later, she had pointed out three pairs. One pair was a pair of 4" alligator brown heels; one was a grey walking shoe, and the third were a flirty multi-color sandal set. "Now comes the hard part. We have to find the sizes that fit. I say I wear a size five. See if you can find a five in these and we will start there."

Rick looked and found a 5 for the walking shoes and the heels but didn't find a 5 for the sandals. Cassie had found a fitting stool and set it in front of her and was waiting as he brought back the boxes. He set them down and stood back.

"No sir, sit here. You are going to put them on me. We'll see if you have a foot fetish."

He sat down and lifted her now shoeless right foot. He slipped the heel on. He reached for the other foot and saw that he could see her light green panties at the joint of her legs. His cock twitched and grew.

"Do you like what you see? You picked them, you better like them."

He blushed and said, "They are perfect on a perfect woman."

"You are so great, it scares me." She smiled. She lifted her left foot and moved it slowly to him allowing him to enjoy his gaze. He slipped the other shoe on and she stood up. She walked around the area and nodded. "We lucked out. This 5 is just right. Maybe we will luck out on these too." He took the heels off and put them back in the box and reached for the walkers. When she stood up in these, she shook her head. "See if they have this in a 5 1/2." He found them and put them on her feet. When she stood in these, she smiled and nodded. "Now let's see what we can do about those sandals." They hunted and hunted and found nothing close. Then a sales person approached them and asked if she could help. He said yes. She said that she had held off bothering them because it looked like they were having fun. She said the sandals were in the back. She joked that if they didn't, these sandals would just walk off, literally. They all laughed. She brought back a size 5 and it too was perfect fit. They paid for the shoes and picked up their bags and went to the car.

They put their things in the car and got in.

"You have hit two winners, my love. What is up your sleeve for number three?"

"The good news is that it isn't at the mall, but it isn't far." He drove about five blocks and parked on the side of a building. They entered through a side door and found a very elegant shop. At the counter, Rick said, "We would like a manicure and a pedicure for the lady please."

The receptionist said, "You are in luck. We are slow right now. Come on back."

"Excuse me, Miss." Cassie said. "We would like a manicure and pedicure for both the lady and the gentleman please."

The young girl smiled and nodded and led them to adjoining chairs.

Rick looked at her and asked, "Both of us?"

"Lover, we have done everything together today; we aren't going to stop now. You are now 3 for 3."

Two technicians came in and started to work. As they worked, one of them asked Cassie what color she wanted for her nails. She pointed to Rick. He in turn pointed to her dress and indicated something close to that.

Cassie smiled and felt a tingle inside. She couldn't believe that he was this perceptive and willing to go along with things even though Jenni told her that he probably would. This project was going to work marvelously. She was just anxious to get it over. She was eager for the results.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
1...345678