Catering a Big Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Rick returned with a platter full of steaming burgers and set them on the table. He went to the counter and started bring plates and other things to the table. The girls finished with their dishes and brought them to the table.

"Rick, get me another beer will you." Rick got one and brought it to him.

Rick asked, "Cassie and Jenni, what would you like to drink?"

Cassie replied, "Water, I think Rickie. Thanks."

"I'd like a glass of red wine if you don't mind, honey."

"Of course, I don't mind. I like taking care of you two."

"What about me, Rick? Do you like taking care of me too?"

"Of course, Jim. You are the Master."

Jim roared with laughter.

"You are good Rickie, really good."

They all sat down and prepared their burger and the rest of their plate. They ate quietly like they usually did and waited to chat until after they finished.

Cassie started the after dinner talk by asking, "Rickie, this week is going to be very busy for all of us. But Jenni and I would like to go out Wednesday night, you know a girls night out. We would like to go with us if you would."

Before Rick could respond, Jim roared, "Yes Rickie, take my two women out and take good care of them for me, will you?"

"Cas, of course I will go with you. I am always pleased to take care of both you and Jenni."

Cassie looked at Jenni who was looking at her. Jenni nodded subtlety to Cassie. Then she mouthed "Friday for sure" to her friend. Cassie nodded back.

Rick and Jenni stayed for another hour and then made their way home. Once there, they went and changed their clothes. Jenni put on a tee shirt and wore only her panties. Rick wore one of his new bikini underpants. Rick poured them each a brandy and joined her on the couch.

"Rickie honey, tell me about your day with Cassie. I'm excited to hear about it."

Rick then recounted the day in almost exact detail to Jenni. The only thing he left out was that he had taken nude picture of Cassie and that she had taken some of him. He wasn't sure how Jenni might react to that bit of information.

"You know I am not sure that you could have made better choices of things for Cassie than you did. They were almost perfect. Every choice was something Cassie wanted and needed and wasn't getting. How did you come to choose them?"

"You gave me two of the ideas, the massage and the shoes. While I was deciding on the shoes, I pictured her feet. Then it struck me that a manicure and a pedicure were a perfect match for new shoes. The picnic was just something that popped into my head at the last minute and I had to rush to get it together. Really, I was trying to think like Cassie and ask myself what she would want. I tried to not think about what I wanted for her. I hoped that I made the right choices. I think she enjoyed them."

"Trust me, she did. Have you decided yet to tell her that you love her?"

Rick sat silently.

"I told you a long time ago that you did. I think that you finally realize that you do. I see it in your face and the way you look at her. I also told you that it was alright with me for you to love her. So have you decided to tell her?"

"It's been hard, very hard for me to get to this point. Yes, I love her just as much as I love you. But I can't reconcile loving two women with Jim in the middle. I almost told her today, several times but every time I am ready to say something, I keep getting the image of Jim sitting there laughing at me, just like at dinner tonight. So I just try to show her that I love her."

"You need to tell her. She needs to hear you say the words. Jim is not part of what you are feeling. She needs to know for certain. We are going out together Wednesday night. I want you to dance with her all night. I want you to make her laugh. And I want you to tell her. Will you do that for me and for her?"

"Yes ma'am. I will do what you asked."

"Good. But remember, I love you too. You have two women who are devoted to you. Never forget that."

"I can never forget that you love me."

"Good. There is one more thing. I know that we haven't made love in a while. I have been so busy that every night I just fall asleep. After last night, my pussy is still kind of sore so I can't give you my pussy tonight but I want you to cum. I was going to do it last night but I fell asleep before I could take care of you and I apologize for that. But tonight, you are going to cum. What would bring you the most pleasure?"

"Just your touch and your being with me is all it ever takes to bring me pleasure. I think that I would feel that even if I just jacked off with you near me."

"We have never done that, have we? Would you like to see what that would feel like?" Rick nodded. "Let's go back to the bedroom and see what we can do." She kissed him tenderly and then led him to the bedroom.

"Undress me please." Rick began what he never tired of; revealing Jenni's perfect body. It did not take him long to have her naked. He stripped his clothes off and they were naked together. She took him in her arms and pulled his body to her.

"I think I smell a little Cassie on you. It smells nice." Rick blushed a little. "Tell me, if I asked you to cum all over my tits, would you do it?"

"Of course."

"If I then asked you to clean it up with your tongue, would you still do it?"

"Yes."

"I I asked you to cum all over my pussy, would you do it?"

"Jenni, I will cum wherever you tell me to and I will lick it off of you wherever it is."

"Would you do the same with Cassie?"

Rick sighed, "Yes. I would do anything for Cassie that I would do for you."

"Thank you, baby. That is very special. I want you to jack off and when you cum get close and I want you to spray it all over my pussy. Don't worry exactly where, just all over and around my pussy. Then I want you to clean me up. Do that for me, lover."

Rick crawled on his knees between her legs. He wanted to make this last for Jenni's pleasure but he knew that he wasn't going to make it very long. He gently started stroking his cock which was already as hard as it had been in the afternoon with Cassie. He saw that Jenni's eyes never left his cock and what he was doing. He sped up the jerking and was rewarded with a large amount of pre-cum coating the crown. He could feel his cum rising and knew that it wouldn't be long. He strained to hold it back.

He heard Jenni say, "Stop trying to hold it, honey. When you are ready, just let it happen.

"I am ready now."

"Cum for me, baby."

Rick opened his eyes and pointed his cock directly at the center of her open and wet pussy. His first shot almost caused him to fall over it was so intense. It landed directly where it was aimed. The second and third shots landed nearby but he was not able to control his aim any more. His body just emptied itself with spasm after spasm. He finally got to the point where he hoped it would stop because it was almost becoming painful. Finally, the last little spurt fell out and landed on the bed just below her ass.

"Rickie honey, that was one of the most exciting things I have ever seen. I am going to want you to do this again. It was so hot to watch you work so hard and cum so much. I can't wait for you to relax enough to start using your tongue to clean me up. I will probably cum while you do that."

It took Rick just another minute to gather his energy and he leaned forward and began kissing and licking her beautiful pussy. He lovingly sought out every crevice and fold and delved as deep into her as he could. He found that the taste of his cum wasn't that bad but he wondered if it would taste the same if it was Jim's cum he tasted on her pussy. As he licked around her hard clit, he felt Jenni cum and tasted her sweetness along with his. He told himself that everything would be fine as long as he could still taste her cum even if it was mixed with Jim's. When he finished, he knew that Jenni would be asleep and she was. He crawled up next to her and held her close and whispered, "I will always love you Jenni and I will always love Cassie. I will be happy as long as I can be with you." He then fell asleep with her in his arms.

He woke up Sunday morning still holding Jenni. He carefully slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen to start coffee and breakfast. He knew that she had to leave early again to prepare for meeting the clients at 10:00. Jenni came out ten minutes later and kissed him.

"Good morning lover. How do you feel this morning? I feel great. Last night was so special and sexy."

"I feel like I lost ten pounds. Actually, I am a little sore inside but feel much more relaxed."

"That was my fault honey. I'm sorry. I will never let you go unattended that long again."

He served her breakfast and she ate quickly. Then she got up to go shower and dress to go to the office.

He decided that he would work in the garden today. He got out his tools and began working the soil around his vegetables. He had worked for about an hour when he sat back against a tree that adjoined the property between theirs and Cassie's. He sat thinking everything over again. Then he heard Cassie's door open and Jim and Cassie came out on their patio.

"Goddammit, Cas, I thought you and Jen were going to get him on board by now. I want that pussy on a daily basis but I can't have it until Rick gets with the plan."

"I know Jim. It's just that Rick has had to move slowly to process all of this. Once he sees it all, I am sure he will go along with it. Jenni thinks that by Friday he will be on board."

"Well, if he isn't on the program by Saturday, I may have to go over there and beat some sense into that little pussy. And you better plan on spending Saturday with him anyway because I'm going to spend all day Saturday, here fucking that pussy until she can't sit down. She is the best I've ever had. So the two of you had better bring Rick into the light. I'm not going to take much more stalling. Now I'm going to the office to get ready for our meeting. Why don't you just go next door and fuck him until he is senseless. I know you want to. That hungry pussy of yours can't wait to have his little dick tickle you. Just fucking do it. Maybe that is all he needs. I'll talk to you later."

Rick heard the door open and shut and then he heard Cassie's voice talking on her cell phone.

"Hi, baby. Listen, Jim just about threw a fit this morning. I know, but he doesn't want to wait any longer. He even said that if Rickie didn't get on the plan soon he was going to go over there and beat the shit out of him. I don't really think he would do that but he could. I told him that we were working as hard as we could and that we should have Rick wrapped up by Friday. He said he has big plans for next Saturday and doesn't want that blown. Sure. That would be good. How did it go last night? Really, oh that was wonderful. I can't wait until we both have cum all over our pussies and have Rickie lick us clean. No, I haven't gone over there yet. Jim says I ought to go over there and fuck him just to get it out of the way. He will? He promised? I can't wait. Listen, I've got to go. I think I hear Little Jim. Sure, call me when you get a break. Bye. Me too."

Then Rick heard Cassie get up and go back in the house. Rick realized that his heart wasn't in the garden anymore. He needed to clear his head. He got up and went inside and washed his hands. Then he got in his car and just started driving. He drove out of town and around the loop. He stopped once and got a coffee and a sandwich which he only ate half of. He was listening to classical music and it seemed to calm the gnawing that he felt. Finally, shortly after noon he found himself driving past the gate that Cassie and he had entered the day before. Something compelled him to go back up the hill.

When he arrived, the area looked just as it had been 24 hours earlier but now it was filled with memories. He looked at the spot where the blanket had been spread. He remembered each and every place where he had taken a picture of Cassie and where she had taken pictures of him. Suddenly a lot of the confusion he felt seemed to disappear, at least for now.

He got the blanket from the car and spread it slightly more downhill so that he could look out over the lake. He took off his clothes and lay down. Now he began seeing new images of what he wanted to see. He saw images of children running and playing on the hillside. He saw Jenni and him making love over by a certain flowering bush. He looked the other way and saw Cassie and him making love by an old oak tree. He looked over at some rocks which stood like sentinels on the hill and saw Jenni and Cassie making love. He wasn't sure where all of the images came from but they were vivid images.

He closed his eyes and found that he was looking at his life. He saw his graduation from college and his first interview for the job he now held. He saw his wedding to Jenni. He saw the first day that they met Jim and Cassie. He even remembered what Cassie was wearing that day. It had been a good life up until now. He realized that his work had trained him to look continuously and deeply into a problem until he could make total sense of it. He knew that he often brought that same process into his personal life. Jenni teased him frequently when he "disappeared" for a while. He realized that he had been deeply inside himself for the past week about what was going on. He wondered how his life would have been if he had been more spontaneous and impulsive like Jenni or Jim. Even Cassie seemed to be more impulsive than he was although she showed many similar traits as he did.

In the end, he decided that it really didn't matter. He was who he was and that things had turned out well. He loved two beautiful women. What and how this complex relationship would develop he couldn't yet imagine. He decided to just let it happen and relish every moment he had with each of them. Surprisingly, nowhere in his imagining did Jim even exist. All of these thought brought him to a sense of peace.

His reverie was broken when his cell phone rang. He almost just let it ring but decided he better check. It was Cassie.

"Hi lover."

"Hi lover yourself. Where are you? I went over to make you lunch and you weren't there."

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Damn right I want to know."

"I am lying on the hillside where we had lunch yesterday looking out over the valley and thinking about you."

"They better be good things."

"They are wonderful things."

He could hear the timidity in her voice as she asked, "Would you like company?"

"Only if it is you."

He heard the sigh of relief. "Who the hell else would it be?"

"Do you want me to come get you?"

"No, you sound very much at peace. You keep that feeling going until I get there. I'll bring something to eat and drink and I'll be there in about thirty minutes."

"Are you brining little Jim?"

"No, he is with Mom again. She wanted to show him off at a church thing this afternoon. So you have me uninterrupted until 5:00."

"Only that long? What if I wanted you longer than that?"

He could hear her sucking in her breath. "That, you beautiful man, might be something you will regret."

"I doubt that seriously."

"I'm hanging up. I don't want to waste our time together on the phone. I'll see you shortly."

The line went dead and Rick lay there again imagining Cassie. A smile came to his face. Whatever happened or didn't happen, she was going to be in his life. He either dozed or went somewhere else for awhile because the next thing he was aware of was a car stopping by his and the motor shutting off. He thought about getting up to greet her but decided to just let her come to him.

"Holy crap! You didn't tell me to come casual."

"I will take you any way you are at anytime you are available."

"That is the second time you have said something like that. I think I need to find out what you mean."

"First, you decide what you think I mean and I'll tell you if you are right."

"Don't play games with me Rickie. I don't like games."

"Neither do I. Why haven't you kissed me yet?"

"Because I have too many clothes to get off first; just be patient."

"I'll only wait a couple of hundred years for you."

"Trust me, you won't be waiting that long."

Rick felt a body near him and then two legs straddling his waist. Then he felt bare skin on his stomach and then on his chest. Finally, he felt those delicious lips on his and an eager tongue probing between his lips.

"Was that too long to be patient?"

"I told you how long I would wait."

"You forgot to ask me how long I was willing to wait."

"Oh. I take it that you aren't that patient."

"You broke the code, Rickie honey. Did you take care of that problem last night?"

"Yes, I did. But you already know that."

"What do you mean?"

"Jenni told you about it this morning." He looked at her for the first time. The look of shock on her face was total.

"What...When..How did you know that?"

"I heard you talking to her on the phone this morning. I couldn't hear what she was saying but I could tell from what you were saying."

Her voice was wary as she asked, "What else did you hear?"

"I heard everything you and Jim said when you came out on the patio. Then I heard you call Jenni."

"You heard everything?"

"Well everything that you said on the patio. I don't know what you might have said inside before or after that."

"What do you think it all meant?"

"Oh I have a pretty clear picture of things in my mind but it doesn't really matter what I think. I love you and want to be with you and I don't care about anything else. I'll do whatever it takes to be with you."

Cassie was holding her breath as she then asked, "What about Jenni?"

"That has been my big problem. Jim and all that; I accepted that pretty easily. But I was having problems reconciling that I was deeply in love with two women and all of the awkwardness and impracticality that would go with that."

"I'm still not sure what you mean about everything. But I am hearing that you love both Jenni and I and want to be with both of us. Is that mostly right?"

"No, that is exactly right. As long as I am with you two, I don't give a rats ass about anything else."

She kissed his lips. "I am going to make a quick phone call and then we are going to fuck like rabbits. I have waited far too long and I'm not going to wait any longer."

"I'm not going anywhere because I am where I want to be."

"Shut up a minute." She dialed the number. "Jen. When are you going to be through? Good. Meet us at your house at 4:00. No, I'm going to fuck his brains out until then. Tell the big shit, it is done and he is free. Bye." Cassie hung up her phone and put it in her purse.

"Now, where were we?"

"I think you told my wife that you are going to fuck my brains out?"

"That's it. Do you know what she said?"

"No."

"She said to tell you that she loves you and we will all talk later. Now do you want to be on top or do you want me to be on top?"

"I want to be inside you and in any position that makes you feel like a queen."

"Damn, you are so perfect."

Rick felt her raise up and then his cock was probing the sweet lips of her pussy. It easily found the doorway and entered the portal. He slipped in easily for a couple of inches; then she rose back up and returned to sliding down his pole. This time he entered her about three inches. She repeated this process until all six inches were completely sheathed inside her. Her eyes were rolled back and her nostrils were almost flapping. She muttered to herself, "Oh he is better than Jenni said. Fuck, fuck. If he makes me cum like he does Jen, I am going to be addicted forever. Oh, baby. Fuck me, love me now."

Rick rolled his hips and he felt her insides try to grip him. He was actually surprised at how tight she really was considering that he knew how large Jim was. He rolled his hips again and she returned the favor. She began a rhythmic rise and fall. Her breathing became shallow, her nipples were rock hard and became more so when he reached up and rolled them between his fingers. That was all it took for Cassie to clamp down hard on his cock and start pulsing and contracting furiously. Then Cassie let out a loud "Oh, oh yes, yes, now." And she went rigid and stiff as her body released a tremendous orgasm. She finally went limp and fell into his waiting arms. He held her close without slipping outside of her. His cock stayed still but remained fully rigid.

1...345678