Cate's Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three looked at each other surprised they were being offered what they had come for.

I immediately knew I had no recourse. Not only had Mark and I been enjoying my unconditional gift to fulfill any fantasy he had, but now the swimsuits of these three customers were being stretched by their committed excitement.

"Cate would love to be your intimate guide for a tour of the hidden caves," Mark announced. "Won't you Cate?"

"Well, if we are going to do this, let's have some fun with it," I answered. "There are two main differences between a MILF and CILF tour," I announced, thinking quickly on my feet.

"What are they?" the three asked.

"Yeah, what are they?" Mark asked with a bit of a surprise.

"The first difference is that, unlike a MILF tour, the CILF tour begins with a race. A prize like this isn't just given away or bought," I said, seductively running my hands down the length of my body. "It is worth earning, don't you agree?"

The three men nodded, thinking more with their hormone surging crotches than their brains. "What kind of race?"

"A swimming race to the caves," I answered. "It should be easy though for you athletes," I added, toying with their pride. "I mean, with as strong and athletic as you are, I can't imagine how one girl like me could beat you three."

They all continued their nods of agreement, feeling victorious already. "What's the second difference?" they asked.

"Well, if you win the race, then you get the prize. What I will do for you will be infinitely better than any MILF tour." I seductively ran one hand slowly again over my tits, and the other over my pussy. "If you win, I will do anything and everything all three of you want in the privacy of the hidden caves. We'll be there as long as it takes until you can't take any more. No limits."

"Holy shit," the original spokesman said. The three laughed nervously. I was inviting them to step into the fantasy of their wet dreams; they were ready to cum in their pants at the invitation. Mark's swimsuit also moved with arousal at the thought of what I had just offered as the race-winning prize. "What happens if we lose?"

"I don't see how you three would lose," I said as I ran my finger down the bare chest of the one who asked, moving perilously close to the top of his swimsuit. "However, if you lose, then you become my prize. I get the three of you in the caves until I'm done with you. No limits." I licked my lips for affect. "And with what I will want from the three of you, I guarantee I will blow your minds and more."

"Holy shit," he repeated, hearing the sultry conviction in my voice.

"This is a man's game. No boys allowed," I continued. "Either man up or walk away, It is a one-time offer, $200 apiece. The tour is leaving right now. By giving me your money, you agree to the terms." I put my hand out with a smile. Mark was surprised at the way I took assertive control. I was different than the woman who handed him a gift box from under the Christmas tree six months before. He liked what he saw.

"I don't see how we can lose," the first one said. "Even if we lose, we win."

I smiled as he slapped two crisp hundreds in my hand. "Indeed," I said. The other two quickly followed suit, unwilling to let the first have me all to himself.

"Very good," I said. I handed the money to Mark. "This is mine," I said. "I'm about to earn every dollar of it." I turned to the three anxious freshmen. "Follow me. Our tour begins now." The three mesmerized friends followed me down the beach toward the water.

Once we got to the water's edge, I pointed toward a tall lava formation about 200 yards straight out from our private beach. "We are going to have a race swimming to the hidden caves," I began. "It is simple. We just swim to that small lava island. The opening for the hidden caves is right in front, only about ten feet below the surface of the water. You can't miss it. You swim through the opening and come up into the beautiful caves on the other side. Small beaches and amazing pools are waiting inside for us to enjoy during our time together."

"Sounds easy enough," one of the athletes said. The other two nodded.

"Great," I said. "I'm going to double-knot my swimsuit to make sure it stays on until we get to the island." The three instantly followed my example, reaching down and tightly knotting the drawstrings of their swimsuits. I smiled at them falling for my power of suggestion.

"There are only two simple rules to this race. If it's okay with you, I am going to adapt them to make it very easy for you to win. Sound good?"

"Damn right," one answered for the three of them.

"Okay, rule number one: The three of you studs beat me to the caves, and you win. I am all yours. If I beat one of you thee, then I win, and you belong to me. It's that simple."

"Easy enough," one said. "What's the second rule?"

"Rule number two is no swimsuits for you three."

"Wait. What?" one asked?

"No swimsuits," I repeated matter-of-factly. "The moment the race starts, you have to take your swimsuits off before you go in the water."

"That's not fair," one said.

"Sure it is," I answered. "From what I can tell, you plan to take them off the moment we get to the caves any way." They all laughed nervously. "Not only that, but they will slow you down in the water. You have a much better chance of beating me by swimming naked," I said coyly. "And a big part of me wants you to win," I added with a lie of seduction.

They couldn't argue with my logic. "But still, what about you?" one asked. "Why do you get to have your swimsuit, and we have to swim naked?" The others liked his question.

"There are three of you big athletic studs racing against just one of me," I said, pointing out the inequality. "Wearing my bikini is a very small concession toward balancing the scales here."

"If we're not going to need our swimsuits over there, you're definitely not going to need yours," one answered, turning my argument onto myself. "And, like us, you will probably swim faster without anything on."

Mark smiled, impressed at their debate skills. Their dicks still stood rock hard inside their swimsuits.

"I tell you what," Mark said. "If we are really going to have some fun with this, then let's meet half way and make it really interesting. Cate will start the race with her bikini. The only way she can win the race is if she finishes the race with any of it still on."

The boys smiled; my jaw dropped. "What do you mean?" one of them asked.

"Simple," Mark explained. "If she beats any of you to the caves, and still has her bikini on, then she wins. But, if all three of you beat her there or if she gets there without her bikini, then you win."

"Shit," I said out loud, surprised at Mark's new rule. Things just got real. If these three catch me, they could easily peel my tiny bikini off in just seconds. I'd have no chance.

"Game on," one of the competitors said, seeing my undeniable nervousness. The three competitors instantly began reaching into their swimsuits to untie the tight knots they had just secured."

I realized the only way I might make it to the caves with my bikini still on was to get a head start. The sooner we started the race, before my competitors could untie and drop their swimsuits, the better. "Damn it Mark, start the race. Say 'go!'"

"Go!" Mark shouted, "the race is officially on."

Two of the three studs worked as hard as they could to untie the knots in their swimsuit, while the third just tried to push his suit down his legs without worrying about the waist tie. It was impossible for him to push the tied waist past his ass. The three worked furiously to untie the knotted strings with their large fingers. Like basketball teammates planning strategy, they used the time to connive how they would work together to catch me, strip me of the tiny fabric and strings, before beating me to the small island to take their prize.

I wasted no time diving into the water and speeding toward the magical caves. I was grateful for my high school competitive swimming days, even though it had been ten years since I had been in a race that mattered. I had never been in a race where more was at stake. I got a good 50-yard head start before I looked back and saw the three naked men running into the water from the shore. Their dicks were still hard; they were coming after me.

I pushed my arms faster to try to increase the distance. My heart pounded as I inched closer toward the island's safety. The force of the water pushed the small triangles of my bikini top to the side, exposing my tits beneath me. This sexy bikini was never intended for serious swimming.

I also underestimated the athleticism of the three men chasing after me. One of the basketball players was an experienced swimmer, one was pretty good, while the third worked to stay close. I made it to within 50 yards of the island before I could feel the splashes of the fastest one coming up behind me. "Shit," I thought. One of these guys could overpower me, let alone three. If the first stopped me, the other two might catch up and work together to strip me. I kicked my feet harder. Suddenly, with one smooth stroke, I felt his large hand take hold of my ankle. As he pulled his arm down, he pulled his body past mine. I lost all momentum as shot past me. His hand reached back and curled his fingers, enabling them to skillfully hook the bottom of my bikini top. As he pulled his hand forward with his swim stroke, he pulled my top up over my modest tits, over my head and then over my arms. "Shit!" I yelled into the water. I had never seen anyone so skillfully remove a bikini top. He did it so deftly, I was certain I wasn't the first. I reached my fingers out to try to grab hold of the tiny strings, as my top was being pulled away from me. He kept swimming. I had lost all momentum in the water, his speed was picking up. His flutter kick left me topless in his wake. I had no doubt he would be waiting for me at the entrance to the caves, in case his teammates didn't reach me in time to finish the job.

I started to swim again toward to the cave, in hopes I could reach it before either of the other two racers closed their gap. Starting from a dead stop in the waves made it difficult to pick up my speed again. A quick glance behind me confirmed the second was fast approaching. I swam as hard as I could, but soon felt his strong hand grab my calf from behind. His hands climbed up my legs and took hold of the knot over my left hip. He knew I had tied the bikini bottoms too tight to simply be pulled down over my ass. His task was to untie the knot. I tried to squirm out of his grasp. He wrapped one arm around my waist while the fingers of his other hand worked the knot. The water made the knot more supple, and cooperative for him. I could feel the strings loosening over my hip.

His hold around my waist made it impossible to get away. I felt his hard dick pressed against my ass from behind. I also saw the third swimmer working hard to catch up to his teammate to finish their assignment. I took advantage of the moment by reaching down to grab hold of his cock. He was surprised at my grasp. I began to pump his dick, hoping to distract him from my bikini ties. He had entered the race highly aroused. I could tell it would not take long to bring him to climax. When he did, I would take advantage of his vulnerability and try to swim away. He continued undaunted to work the strings over my hip. I felt his dick thickening in my hand. Then it happened. I felt the smooth pull of the nylon string over my hip opening the left side of my bikini bottoms. The strings floated freely in the water. He tried to grab the tiny material as he swam toward the opening of the cave 15 yards away. The strength of his push away from me, forced my hand to let go of his cock seconds before imminent climax. To my luck, my bikini bottom stayed with me.

I started to chase after him toward the cave opening, hoping that somehow I might find a way past the two studs and into the safety of the caverns. Unfortunately my battle with the second swimmer gave the third enough time to close the gap and catch up. He reached for the knot over my right hip, determined to either unfasten it or simply pull it down my long legs. I had lost almost every advantage; I was now dangerously close to becoming the voluntary sex slave of three college men in the hidden secluded bedroom of a tropical cave. The other two watched from a distance as their teammate worked to secure the victory. As we maneuvered in the water, my hand brushed against his hard cock. It was even bigger than his friend. I smiled as my hand took hold of the impressive shaft. There is something magical about an unusually large dick in the hand, mouth or pussy of a hungry woman. He worked to pull my bikini bottom down, I worked to draw his cum up. I didn't know how long I could hold him off. His body was weakening from my touch. I took a deep breath and pushed my body down his until my mouth reached to the top of his solid dick. He worked to keep his head above water, as I closed my mouth around his cock beneath the water. The sensation of my submerged blowjob was all that was needed to seduce the eruption of his orgasm. His body bucked in response the beginning of the climax. He desperately wanted me to siphon every drop from his full hydrant. His body convulsed.

A white cloud of his cum poured from my opened mouth into the crystal blue water of the tropic waters. I pushed up to fill my lungs with air before submerging again. My unsuspecting victim was convinced I was going down to orally finish him off. My hands climbed down his body. He waited in suspense for my next touch. Cum continued to spout from his hose. Instead of taking him, I swam under him toward the cave opening just ten yards in front of me. By the time he realized I was no longer serving him, I was just a few feet away from the entrance to the cave. His two unsuspecting friends floated above me, watching for their teammate to confirm his removal of my bikini thong. With a quick kick, I propelled myself through the opening just as one of the men grabbed my foot from behind. He pulled my foot back with all of his strength, trying desperately to pull me back out into the open ocean, to take my thong. I was no match for his strength. As my body was being pulled from the cave, I reached down with my right hand and grabbed the thong. I stripped it from my own body. My arms were stretched out in front of me as he pulled the length of my body out of the cave. I released the thong just inside the opening, as he finished pulling me out. We both pushed to the surface of the water, each desperate for a breath of air. Six hands covered my body, taking advantage of having my naked body to themselves.

"We got her!" one said. "Her thong is gone!" he confirmed with the penetrating fingers of his large hand.

"I say its time to go inside the caves for the prize to be claimed," I said.

"Fuck yes!" one of the men eagerly agreed.

"Before we go in, I want to reaffirm there are no limits to the prize, right boys?"

"Fuck yes!" he repeated, as the other two nodded.

"Then let's get this party started," I said. "Follow me men." I pushed down and entered first into the magical private caves.

The three men quickly followed, ready to use me to fulfill their every fantasy.

As I entered into the world of the small-enchanted beaches and coves, I looked up and saw my tiny bikini thong floating on the surface of the watery entrance. The three men followed my gorgeous naked body through the entrance and to the surface of the first pool.

"Unbelievable," one said at the sight of the breathtaking beauty. We all naturally began walking out of the water toward the small beach inside the caves.

"Swwweeeetttt!" one of the others said. "I announce this to be a no-limit zone!"

The three men walked out of the water and stood on the beach. They turned to enjoy the spectacle of watching me walk toward them to offer myself for their unlimited enjoyment. My bare cold nipples jutted out in painful arousal. "Come on," one of the men said. "Time to get this party started," he said, repeating my words.

"I stood up and walked out of the water toward them. Their jaws dropped. My exit from the water was epic, like a mermaid mesmerizing them under her spell. As I emerged, they were shocked to see my pussy wrapped again in my tiny thong.

"Wait! Wait! That's not right. That's not fair!"

"Back to fair, are we?" I answered seductively. "Fair is our agreement that if I make it into our little paradise here with any part of my bikini, then you belong to me, did we not?"

The men looked shocked, sheepish and taken.

"And did we not just confirm that the winner gets unlimited enjoyment of their prize?"

"Shit!" they answered in unison.

"School is back in session boys and you belong to me," I said, reaching down to take two of their hard dicks in my hands. "You are going to learn how to pleasure a woman over and over again. I am about to have my way with you in ways you will never forget."

My seductive promise made the three men rock hard with arousal. They ached for relief.

"We are going to play a little game of pleasure," I announced. One of you will start in my pussy, one in my mouth and the other in my hand. We are going to rotate your positions every few minutes. The only way you are ever going to get out of here is to make sure I cum before you do. You'll have to work together. Here's the thing. I am going after all three of you, and from the look of it, it doesn't look like it is going to take much for me to make you cum. If just one of you cums before I do, then I will take the other two, and we start all over. It's time you learn how to treat a real woman.

I pushed the first one down to lay on his back on the sand. He moaned as I lowered myself onto him. I grabbed the two other dicks throbbing next to me. "The game starts now," I announced, before taking one of the long shafts between my lips and completely down my throat. I knew they didn't have a prayer.

Unrestrained moans echoed off the lava cave walls. I went after all three, squeezing my pubic muscles around the shaft inside me, my hand around the one next to me, while sucking in the large throbbing rod in my mouth. All three gave simultaneously. They didn't have a chance. They had been ready to burst the moment they approached Mark and me with the tour request. The warm jizz of the one in me filled my love box. I drank in the warm nectar of the second, while I aimed the third to color my body with the thick paint.

All three studs quaked from the intensity of the orgasms. I pulled the one in my grip down to his knees and pushed him onto his back. "Stand up," I ordered to the one who I had just fucked, and positioned him in front of my face. I moved the one I had sucked off to my right hand. I lowered my pussy on the semi-hard dick lying below me. "I'm just getting started boys. There's no stopping until I experience what I know you three are capable of."

I dropped my pussy onto the new dick, impaling myself on his manhood. I swallowed the new dick in front of my face. It was still covered with his own cum. I stroked the one in my hand.

"Shit, she's not kidding!" the one standing said, who's dick was being consumed between my thirsty lips.

Having these three young men all to myself made me so hot. As memorable as the excursion was for these three college-bound boys, it was a dream come true for me. Being taken by three young studs at the same time is a fantasy almost every woman has, but few will admit. I not only freely admit to having the fantasy, I lived it.

I fucked these men for hours, until dusk. By the time we swam back to the resort together, they were all exhausted and sore. Mark had worried a bit that I was all alone with three studs, secluded in the hidden caves 200 yards off shore. He knew better, and his suspicions that I was just fine were confirmed when he saw the satisfaction on my face. The other seven guests greeted the three with unabashed jealousy. They were mesmerized the rest of the night at the stories the three had to tell. Meanwhile, Mark and I celebrated our reunion until the sun came up.