Cate's Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Our college-aged guests filled the final couple days of our stay with their preoccupation for the chance of more sexual exploits with me. They walked around with perpetual hard-ons, praying for opportunities to make their trip memorable in all the right ways. A few asked to make a CILF Hidden Cave Tour reservation. We teased them that it was only offered that one day, and when it filled up, it was the only one for the week.

I enjoyed stringing them out as a merciless tease. If they were going to ogle at me, I enjoyed giving them something to remember. I flashed seductive smiles; I found reasons to bend over to show off my ass and expose my tits; I took opportunities to brush past their firm dicks with my hand. They were dying.

The last night of their stay, Mark and I were enjoying Mai Tais on the pool deck. We had watched the sun set over the ocean, and now the moon light up the white waves lapping on the shore of our private beach. We basked in the memories of such a wonderful week together. It was hard not to envy Carlos and Maria, but we were also grateful they shared their little corner of paradise. We laughed at the rapport we built with the college guys who shared it with us for the week.

"You know they will never forget you," Mark said.

"Thanks to you," I answered coyly. "You unleashed me on them."

"Yes I did," Mark said boastfully. "And it was so hot."

"Yes it was," I said reminiscently.

Just then the service phone rang. It was one of the guys staying in bungalow three, located in the middle of the string of five. The phone was usually for housekeeping and room service requests.

"Hello," Mark said, answering the phone. "Front desk."

"Hi Mark," the voice said, being on a comfortable first name basis with us as hosts. "We are all just hanging out in my bungalow and wondered if we can get ten towels delivered, one for each of us."

"Uh, sure," Mark said. "Everything OK?"

"Absolutely," he said. "We're just planning ahead, and know we may need them tonight."

"Very well," Mark said. "I'll bring them right over. Anything else?"

"Uh," he stammered. "Yeah. We'd like Cate to come by herself to deliver them for us."

Mark smiled knowingly. "I see," he answered. "It's your last night here. All ten of you are in there together and would like Cate to come by all alone at this hour to deliver a towel for each of you. Will ten towels be enough?"

"Uh, yeah, I think," he answered with a nervous laugh.

"Well, Cate and I were just talking about you guys and how much we have enjoyed the week here during your stay. Let me just say that if there is anything at all Cate can do to make the last night of your stay more pleasurable, please don't hesitate to ask." Mark paused for affect. "Anything," he added.

"Really?" he asked, surprised at Mark's suggestion.

"Try me," Mark answered. "She'll be right over."

I looked over at him. "What are you doing?" I whispered, stunned at what I was hearing.

"Ten college guys in bungalow three are asking specifically for you to come all by yourself to deliver towels they believe they will need tonight. I can't imagine what they might need them for, with their request for you to personally deliver them on their last night in paradise." Mark smiled shamelessly.

"Are you kidding?" I asked. I had experienced threesomes before, and even the foursome in the hidden caves. I had never experienced anything like being taken by ten at one time.

Mark turned on the hidden security camera inside bungalow three. He reached over and pulled the string holding my bikini top on, and then slowly lowered my bikini bottoms down my long tan legs., stripping me bare. "This is going to be an unbelievable night," he said. "When they are done with you, then it will be my turn."

My pussy moistened at the thought of what he was asking of me. My nipples hardened like dark thimbles. Mark handed the stack of towels to me. "My fantasy is for you to make their dreams come true," he said as he patted me on the ass.

I walked down the stone walkway toward the middle bungalow. I saw ten men's eyes staring out the bungalow windows in disbelief at my arrival. They watched the vision of me carrying their towels to them without anything else on. When I got to the door, it opened with cheers. I walked to the center of the small room, surrounded by the ten men. They closed the ranks behind me and took the towels from my hands.

"Hi boys," I said, breaking the ice. "I'm here to personally assure your last night is one you will never forget," I said with a sultry smile. I knelt down on my knees. "But first, I am dying of thirst. Can any of you help me?"

The ten men each took two steps in, drawing the circle of flesh tightly around me. Their stiff dicks aimed stiffly at me like spokes to the hub of a wheel. I was in heaven in paradise.

Epilogue

It is a rare lusty challenge to satisfy ten college men all night long; it is even a more rare opportunity for a woman to be satisfied by ten dedicated men. The nonstop carnal marathon passed quickly until the tropical sunrise brought shafts of light through the bungalow windows. Rivers of cum flowed all night from my ten stallions. My stomach and pussy were full; my body was covered. The aroma of our sex filled the hut. They would never forget the night, nor would I. Mark watched and recorded the entire escapade of his wife being taken by the ten men, or more accurately, me taking them.

Our guests' early morning departure left the resort free for our enjoyment. We never bothered getting dressed, and had no inhibition enjoying one another in front of the staff. The party continued all day and night. We made love on the beach, in a hammock hanging between to tall palm trees and in the cool hidden cave pools off the picturesque shore. It was magical.

Carlos and Maria arrived back from their trip to the States the next morning. They felt refreshed being with family and away from the daily responsibilities of running the resort. We were even more refreshed.

"Everything go OK?" Carlos asked.

"Perfectly," Mark answered. "Like you said, the place pretty much ran itself."

"Your guests left very happy. I think they'll be back," I added.

"Wonderful," Maria said. "College guys can sometimes be demanding. But these guys seemed nice when they made their reservation," she added.

"Very nice," I said with a smile.

Maria heard the seductive tone inflection in my voice. She smiled knowingly. "Seriously?"

"They asked about a promised MILF Hidden Cave Tour," I said.

Carlos and Maria both dropped their jaws in shock and embarrassment. They had completely forgotten about that part of the conversation when the reservations were made. "Oh my gawd," Maria said. "We're so sorry."

"It's OK," I said. "I took care of them." Maria and Carlos were stunned and tried to read my face for emotion. After just long enough to playfully make them worry, I broke a large smile across my face. "Like I said, they'll be back."