Cate's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's face lit up. He always wished I would be a seductress in our marriage, but he loved me too much to ask me to be something different than I am. He was stunned in the most wonderful way that I was inviting this new dynamic into our relationship, opening both of us up to a whole new world.

"That's so hard," he confessed, holding up the two cards as he considered his decision carefully. His face still displayed shock at the generosity of the gift and its endless possibilities. While it didn't cost me a dime, it was costly. Either card would lead to the best Christmas Eve he could remember. "They both sound amazing," he said. "How do I pick?"

"Maybe you don't need to," I offered with a coy smile.

"What do you mean?" he asked, wondering if I meant what he thought I was suggesting.

"I never said you couldn't combine them. Why pick one when you can have both," I said, continuing my suggestive smile, again surprising myself by the boldness of what I was offering.

"Are you serious?" he asked, wondering who this woman was and what she had done with his wife.

Butterflies of nerves fluttered throughout my body. I had never felt more out of my comfort zone, but I had also never seen Mark more happy with a gift. I love him and trust him; this gift will show how much. "If you'll be gentle and patient with me," I said, "then I'll show you how serious I am. There is nothing I won't gladly do for you Mark, or allow you to do with me. Unconditional."

The fire continued to flicker in front of us as the music played softly. Mark's face displayed his overwhelmed love, passion and gratitude; his arousal confirmed by the obvious vigorous large snake-like movement in the front of his pants. "I am so hot right now," he said.

"Perfect," I said, as I took the two cards from his large hands. "Then the rest of the night is about you using me to make your dreams come true."

Mark slowly began to raise my red cashmere sweater up and off my body, exposing my bare tits. I felt the warmth of the cozy fire on my skin. He leaned over to touch his lips to mine in a long passionate kiss, before moving his lips down to caress my neck, shoulders and then breast, sucking my swollen nipple into his mouth.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, holding his head against my breast as my body lay back on the small sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace. I felt his hands unclasp my skirt as his lips continued to move from one tit to the other, giving equal affection. Mark leaned up and slowly pulled my skirt and tiny thong down my long legs until I laid bare before him, wearing only my high heels. The glow of the fire and Christmas tree lights danced across my body.

"Your turn," I said. Mark pulled his shirt off, and stood to remove his shoes and pants. We both knew this evening would be magical as the soft jazz played around us. His long nine inches was so hard it banged against his abs.

"Don't move that gorgeous body of yours," Mark instructed. "I'll be right back."

"You're wish is my command," I answered in a sultry voice.

In a matter of seconds he returned with bathrobe ties. Nervous butterflies took flight again throughout my body. My control issues had never allowed Mark to tie me up before, even though he had gently suggested it a few times. Mark's constant kindness and gentleness made my fears irrational. But tonight, thanks to Staci, I had given him a free pass to tie me down and have his way with me any way he wanted -- or to enjoy me any other way that made his dick hard. The smile on his face was genuine and compassionate as he held the ties up in front of me.

As nervous as I was, I was also overcome with arousal as I saw his naked body in front of me. Colors from the lights of the Christmas tree and fire bounced off his muscular body. His impressive dick stood rock hard and ready. His eyes were filled with lust and anticipation.

He directed me to sit on the very end of the large ottoman in front of our couch. He started by tying each foot to the corners of one end, causing my knees to be spread as wide as the large piece of furniture. I gently tugged each foot, confirming to both of us they were tied securely.

"Comfortable?" he asked kindly.

"Yes," I said, my face showing my willing nervousness.

Then came the request to lay my naked body back across the ottoman. My torso rested comfortably on the soft material as if on display. My head dropped easily off the other end; my arms fell naturally off the sides. I felt the soft material of a tie wrapped around one wrist before being secured to the bottom of the ottoman, and then the other.

"You've thought of this before," I observed by his quick methodical actions.

"More times than you know," he answered with a smile.

I watched as he walked around the ottoman admiring my secured body, helplessly and wonderfully available to his every desire. My nerves and arousal both grew in my vulnerability. My nipples rose tall like dark thick thimbles almost an inch high.

Mark picked up a large juicy strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate before touching it to my lips.

"You're tormenting me," I said.

"Show me how you want me to enjoy your tits," he asked.

I immediately responded to his request, wrapping my lips around the strawberry, as my tongue cleaned it. I moaned as I gently took hold of the berry with my teeth before biting down, allowing the sweet juices to mix with the chocolate in my mouth. I seductively sucked the rest of the berry into my mouth, chewing it softly with my back teeth before swallowing it down my throat.

Mark raised the ladle from the warm chocolate and poured it over each tit, dousing them in the rich delicacy. He followed my example with the strawberry, taking advantage of each large erect nipples as berries to be savored, softly closing his teeth around the tender thimbles.

"Let's start by making this as pleasurable as possible for you," Mark said holding up my favorite vibrator I affectionately called Max (short for the Maximizer). Cold chills instantly covered my body as he turned the long thick device on in front of my face and gentlly ran the vibrating device down my body toward my waiting love box.

"Oh yes," I purred as its massage moved gently between the lips of my moist pussy. My clit instantly rose as if begging for attention. Mark masterfully guided Max to commandeer every pleasure nerve in my body. "Oh yes! Oh yes!" I moaned as my ass bucked in response to the growing orgasm. Mark's other hand caressed the surface of my body, paying special attention to my large tender nipples, aching from arousal.

"Oh gawd Mark, you're going to take me," I said as my head turned from side to side, unable to move any other way. "Oh Gawd! OH Gawd!" The anticipation of this night from the weeks leading up to it had unknowingly prepared my body for uncommon release. My body rumbled with delight as Max roared between my legs. "OH GAWD! OH GAWD!" I screamed in rapturous delight. Cum gushed from my pussy in a way I rarely experienced. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, don't stop I begged." Mark lovingly held Max in place, summoning every ounce of my sweet nectar from me he could. My body buzzed in delight. "That was amazing," I said, lost in a wonderland.

"That's only the beginning," Mark said softly.

Mark stirred the warm dark chocolate in the fondue pot as he lifted it from the Sterno warmer. He smiled as he held the pot over my detained body, still buzzing from the orgasm. He raised the ladle filled with the rich chocolate and slowly turned it, allowing the warm chocolate to begin to decorate my body. My back arched in response to the warm thick dessert poured over my body.

"Oh Mark," I cried out. "Careful."

"All caution is thrown to the wind tonight," Mark said as he pulled the warming fondue pot of chocolate closer to us. A mixture of nerves and excitement filled me. He dipped the large spoon deep into the pot, and raised it over my body again, as the warm dark chocolate began to paint my naked skin. The gentle heat aroused my physical senses as the chocolate dripped across my body. Generous portions of chocolate covered my tits and pussy, waiting to be eaten. The decadence traveled freely across my body, like a small river. I felt my pussy moisten with arousal watching Mark begin to lick the warm chocolate from my legs and moved his way up my eager physique.

"Oh gawd," I said as my body squirmed at his slow methodical attention. His lips licked and teased my inner thighs, promising his skilled tongue coming for my soaked pussy. He took his time to savor every drop of the rich dessert. Watching him tenderly enjoy the delicacy stirred my arousal again and whet my appetite.

"Oh Mark, I want you," I begged. I felt my inhibitions falling, giving way to new passion. It was almost as if I was beginning to discover a new part of myself.

Mark moved to the end of the ottoman where my head lay back. I watched as he used the ladle to completely coat his long hard thick member, aching for relief. Drops of the chocolate dotted my face. He leaned over the ottoman, positioning his chocolate covered banana in front of my face, while positioning his face over my fit stomach. His hand guided his dick to my lips, readied to deliver the decadent chocolate into my mouth. We had never done anything like this. I surrendered to his dream. Emotions ricocheted within me.

Mark slowly began to fuck my mouth, moving gently until his entire length pushed through my lips, past my cheeks and down my throat. "Oh yes!" he said as my tongue and lips worked to clean every bit of chocolate from him. He slowly pulled his dick back before repeating the move. He moaned again in delight.

The sheer breath and length of his member almost gagged me as it filled my mouth. My hands were tied, binding me to the ottoman. Mark slowly increased the speed of his movement as I drew my cheeks in to suck him softly. I felt the caress of his lips and tongue on my body. Mark continued to moan from the pleasure of each pass of his dick through my warm moist mouth.

"Oh yes!" he said, dizzy from the impending orgasm.

I sucked harder, encouraging his smooth fucking motion. Mark naturally increased the pace of his action as the climax grew within him. "Oh yes!" he repeated. "Oh yes!"

It suddenly felt like his dick swelled in my mouth before the first pint of his thick sweet cream poured down my throat. I had never swallowed his cum before. Up to now, I worked to make sure he filled my pussy or maybe sprayed my stomach or ass when we made love. I had always worked to ensure his cum was contained to where I felt comfortable. This moment changed everything. I was helpless to Mark lovingly emptying wave after wave of his cum down my parched throat. My lips and tongue instinctively went to work seducing every drop from him, yet struggling to contain it. Ribbons of cum flowed from the corners of my mouth, decorating my face just as the chocolate had coated my body.

Mark and I made love the rest of the night, each time securing me in a different position he had always dreamed of in the fantasies of his active imagination. Each time, small pieces of my need for control gave way to new levels of trust, opening the way for new experiences of shared ecstasy. Surrender gave way to freedom.

CHAPTER THREE -- O

The bright morning sunlight steamed in through the large bedroom windows. Our bodies were intertwined with one another as if the light bondage took on human form. I awoke overwhelmed with deep feelings of contentment and love. Part of me wondered if it had all been a dream, but the unsecured ties still wrapped around my ankles and the wonderful residue of chocolate and cum on my skin proved the dream was all true.

"Mmmmmmm," I hummed out loud with a smile.

Mark's eyes opened at the sound of my happy moan. His satisfied smile followed. "Last night was amazing," he said. "Thank you."

"Thank you," I answered genuinely. "That was only the tip of the ice burg," I said. "As I recall, there are eight more blank cards in that envelope, and three more envelopes."

Mark's face lit up with a large smile. "If that was only the beginning, I can't imagine what is ahead."

"Well I hope you can," I answered. "Because what is ahead is limited only by your imagination."

"You are amazing," he said, rolling over on top of me. "I may just have to tie you up all over again."

"I dare you," I said teasingly. "But if you do, it better be in the shower because we have to be over at your sister's house in a little over an hour."

Mark and I made passionate love in the steamy shower, cleaning from one another the remnants of the best Christmas Eve either of us had ever experienced. After the shower, we enjoyed breakfast, wearing only our bathrobes, each missing ties for some reason. The soft jazz from the night before continued to play and the fire and lights of the Christmas tree remained on. Evidence of our passion-filled night covered the living room.

Mark picked up the small gift box and placed it on the kitchen table between us. "What's next?" he asked with a smile.

"You aren't wasting any time," I observed. "I guess you'll have to look and see."

Mark opened the box. The melody of our song played, inviting him to "unconditional" enjoyment of new fantasy envelopes. "I think we can say we have satisfied the two fantasy requirement of the first category," he said.

"I think so," I affirmed with a blush.

"We're ready to graduate." He picked up the scented "O" -- Outrageous Exhibitionism envelope and slid his finger under the flap to open it. He pulled the first printed card out and read it out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
O

On your arm, I will make you proud,
Dressing for all to see
Full views of my tits and ass,
Without any bra or panty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn, that's hot," Mark said. "Are you sure?"

"You still asking?" I answered, hiding my own shock at the card's promise. How could Staci do this to me? I felt wonderfully liberated in my sex life with Mark from the night before, but that was in the safety of our own home. I love Mark; I trust Mark. The card promised I would expose myself to others in broad daylight!

"Gawd, you amaze me," he said. "I would never have guessed," he added pleased.

"You name when and where," I conceded, "and I'll make you proud."

"What does the next one say?" he asked.

"Read it and find out," I said, more curious than he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
O

Out on the town
Wearing a simple dress and beads
At your word, my clothes come off
And we'll see where it leads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy shit!" I blurted out loud.

"You're not kidding," he said. "That's so hot."

I just smiled, still getting over the initial shock.

"You sound surprised," he noticed.

"A little. Hearing it from your voice sounds bigger than when I wrote it," I lied.

"Too big?" he asked kindly.

"Go big or go home," I said nervously. "I promised no conditions. I wanted this gift to rock your world."

"It is definitely doing that," he said with a smile of amazement. "We better get dressed to go to my sister's."

"What are you going to wear?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said. "But I know what you are going to wear."

My heart raced. "Oh really? What am I going to wear?" I asked, curiously.

"You know that white top you wore for my birthday?"

"Yes," I said. It was more of a camisole than a top. I always wore it layered over another shirt because it was so low cut and transparent."

"I'd love you to wear that with your red miniskirt and high heels," he asked as he handed me the first card from the envelope.

"You mean only that?" I asked surprised. "We're going to your sister's house for Christmas!"

Each year we spent Christmas day with Mark's sisters Ashley and Candace. None of us had any children, so it was always a comfortable laid back day together. We open gifts, play games and have dinner together. This year we were going to Ashley and her husband Carl's house. Candace and her boyfriend John were joining us.

"Only that," he said with a broad smile. "Hard to get more Christmassy than that! You'll make me proud," he boasted with a quote from the card.

I blushed at the thought of spending the day with his family wearing so little.

We arrived at Ashley's house after Candace and John already got there. After sharing hugs all around, Ashley offered to take our coats for us.

Ashley and Candace gasped while Carl and John dropped their jaws when I took my coat off and handed it to Ashley. Knowing I was the one usual prude of the group, they were shocked to see my sexy revealing outfit. The coolness of the winter air caused my nipples to push through the transparently thin silk of my cami, hiding nothing.

"Damn," John accidentally blurted out loud under his breath, but loud enough for everyone to hear. Candace elbowed him. I blushed.

The party started with some holiday beverages. I felt uncomfortably self-conscious, seeing the other men and my sisters-in-law stealing glances of my exposed body. The opening martinis helped me to relax.

"You look beautiful," Mark whispered proudly with a pat on my bare ass under my short skirt.

"Anything for you," I said truthfully, but with a small sting of sarcasm.

"Time to open gifts!" Mark announced to everyone. "Cate is Santa this year," he volunteered. Being "Santa" meant it was my job to hand gifts out one at a time from under the tree.

"Sounds good," Carl and John both said in agreement, a little too quickly for Ashley and Candace's comfort.

Everyone took their place on the couches in the family room around the Christmas tree. Carl made sure drink glasses were filled as soon as they were drained. Familiar Christmas music filled the room. Anticipation and excitement were high to open the gifts. Dozens of colorfully wrapped gifts crowded under the Christmas tree, waiting for Santa to deliver.

All the attention in the room focused on me when I first approached the tree as this year's Santa. I suddenly realized my skirt was so short that there was no way to pick up a package without it hiking up. Whether I picked up a gift by bending over at my waist or kneeling down, at least some of my bare ass and pussy would be exposed to the room. I also realized Mark anticipated this when he volunteered me. My hesitation caused everyone else to realize my predicament.

"Go ahead," Mark encouraged with a smile. "Whose that small one in front for?"

I bent my knees to pick it up in a failed attempt to keep my skirt low enough to minimize any exposure. Ashley and Candace gasped; all three men smiled.

"It's for Carl," I said, trying to ignore the obvious.

"I wish it was for me," John blurted under his breath. Candace elbowed him again.

I picked the gift up, pulled my skirt down and walked over the couch to deliver it to him. That's when I realized my second challenge: bending over to hand a gift to someone sitting down on the couch. The slightest lean forward caused my top to drop low, completely exposing my breasts to anyone in front of me. As I handed Carl his gift, I also handed a full view of my pointy tits with swollen nipples.

Carl shone a broad grin. "Thank you very much," he said sincerely. His lap gave him away, showing his obvious enjoyment of the experience. The immediate large movement in his tight pants was impossible to hide.

We all emptied our drink glasses out of discomfort, ready for another drink. Unfortunately, Carl was in no position to stand up.

This gift exchange became one we would never forget. Each delivery unavoidably repeated the pattern of my bending over to pick up the gift, exposing my ass and pussy, and then handing the gift to the recipient, exposing my tits. My self-consciousness strangely became arousal, moistening my pussy and causing my unusually tall nipples to stand out all the more impressively. The delivery of the gift became part of the gift, especially for the men.