Cate's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
V

I know you've dreamed a threesome,
My body to share another with.
A woman or man, it's your choice,
To fulfill our fantasy wish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's dick grew hard as he read the words, and it's meaning sunk in. There was no denying his feelings about the gift proposal.

Like the previous cards, my heart raced at the boldness of the invitation. Also like the others, it was way outside my comfort zone. Mark had gently brought up the idea of threesomes before when watching a movie or when it came up in a book, to test my openness. I had always closed the door as quickly and gently as I could. The thought of sharing Mark in bed with someone else made me nervous.

"Our fantasy?" Mark asked.

"Our fantasy," I answered, simply repeating the card. It's hard to deny something I had just admitted to in writing, even though it was poetry secretly penned by Staci on my behalf.

If Mark had opened this card a week earlier, I would have never agreed to it. A lot had happened in a week. I was not a different person, and I knew the transformation wasn't over. This newest card terrified me, but it was a fear I had felt several times already since Mark first opened this gold box. The week had already taught me how much I trusted Mark, and that the only way to conquer a fear is to face it. I had also learned that those things we fear the most might actually be doorways to discovering whole new parts of ourselves.

"We have a week?" he asked, raising the pressure.

My body quaked with the thought that within a week, Mark and I would be sharing ourselves intimately with someone else. I offered a nervous smile. "Anyone come to mind?" I asked.

"Someone we know?" he asked surprised.

"I don't know," I answered. "Someone we don't know?"

"That might have problems too," he said. Both of us felt like complete novices, working through the awkwardness of the proposal.

"There's no rush," I said. "Let's sleep on it. Think about it. The only thing I ask is you promise to share any name that comes to your mind. No secrets."

"You won't get jealous?" he asked.

"It was my idea," I answered with a small lie.

"As long as you share any names you think of. This is, after all, our fantasy."

"I promise," I said. Some excitement about the idea grew to mix with my nervousness.

The next day, Staci and I happened to have our usual weekly happy hour appointment. We were eager to hear details about each other's holidays. Staci was especially hungry to hear about how Mark was enjoying the gift she had crafted personally for him.

"Damn," she said, after I had shared all the illicit details of the week. "You two aren't wasting any time and are breaking all kinds of records. I never thought I would say my sex life felt boring compared to yours, no offense."

"No offense taken," I said, proud of the complement. "I suppose I have you to thank," I added.

"So true," she said boastfully with a broad smile. "I've released the seductress from her cage, and once she's out, there's no going back."

"I'm so nervous about this next card," I confessed. "We don't know how to do this."

"Do you want a man or woman?" Staci asked straightforwardly.

"Mark has been sweet about not saying much or making me feel any pressure when he has brought it up. He did once say he likes the idea of watching me be taken by more than one man, but he would never allow it to happen without being a part of it. At the same time, he's shared he's had more than one wet dream of me taking him with another woman."

"What if you didn't have to choose?" she said, quoting my story of what I offered to Mark on Christmas Eve.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What if Mark could watch you be fucked by him and another man while you and another woman took him for all he had?"

"That would blow his mind," I said. "Where do we find a couple we feel comfortable with who would do that?" I asked.

Staci just looked at me with a broad smile across her face. After a few seconds of silence, it hit me what she was silently offering.

"Seriously?" I leaned over in a stunned whisper. "Are your really serious?"

"Didn't I say last time that I would take you if given the chance?"

I blushed. "What about Bill?" I asked. "Would he?"

"He'll do anything I ask him," Staci said confidently. "What do you think he would do if I walked up to him all sexy tonight and said, 'Bill, can you do a favor for me? More than anything I want to watch you and Mark fuck Cate for all she is worth? Would you do that for me?'"

We both laughed. "Yeah, I get your point," I said.

"When you get home, ask Mark to promise his full cooperation for you to fulfill his fantasy tomorrow night. How can he say no? Then, when he promises, let him know Bill and I are meeting you two at the hotel. It's neutral; it's plush; the possibilities are endless. He and Bill will have their way with you while you and I don't stop with him until we are both satisfied." Staci sat back feeling shocked but proud of herself for her plan.

"Oh shit," I said more feeling more nervous than I can remember. I ran through Staci's proposal in my mind as I finished another drink. At least Mark and I were as comfortable around Bill and Staci as we were with anyone. Staci was drop dead gorgeous, and was able to handpick her husband who was equally gorgeous. The idea of being fucked by two men at the same time scared me, but I trusted Mark, and knew with Staci there, I could trust Bill.

"It's purely physical," Staci said. "No strings attached. No one has to do anything they don't want to do or don't feel comfortable with. At the same time, as long as anyone is game, anything is allowable."

Butterflies flew through my body again. We were all consenting adults, but I had definitely never done anything close to this chancy. "I'm nervous. It's one thing to think about it in general," I said, "but it's another to have a plan. I've just never done anything this risky," I confessed.

"That's the whole point of the category!" Staci encouraged. "You said you wanted to give Mark the gift of adventure. Here it is. It's your choice. Go big or go home."

Staci painted me in a corner. It was a corner I desperately wanted to be in. My issues of control and fear were battling my newfound confidence and freedom.

"Tomorrow at 8:00," I said.

When I got home, I shared the plan with Mark. He was amazed I had come up with one so quickly. As much as he loved the idea of a threesome, he had started to resign himself to the likelihood it would never happen.

"I promised you anything you wanted without conditions," I said.

"Damn," he said admiringly.

"There are only two rules," I informed.

"What are they?" Mark asked with excitement.

"Number one, no one has to do anything they don't want to do."

"OK, that sounds fair. What's the second rule?"

"The only other rule is there are no other rules," I said with a seductive smile.

"Damn," Mark repeated.

Time moved like molasses the next day as our suspense for the night grew with each passing minute. We kept checking and reassuring ourselves. "You sure you want to do this?" We reached out with tender touches and grabs as we passed each other in the house, getting ready for the adventure the night would hold. Mark and I arrived to the hotel a few minutes early to check in. The hospitality staff remembered us fondly from our historic time there three nights before and offered a complimentary bottle of champagne to be delivered to the room. Minutes later, Staci and Bill knocked on the door.

As I mentioned, Staci is a gorgeous blonde bombshell. Like me, she is 5'8" with saucer-sized hazel eyes, tanned skin and broad smile. She has amazing large round tits with an athletic build and long legs. With all the times we had spent together, this was the first time I found myself assessing her body sexually for both Mark and my enjoyment. She wore a low-cut sweater that showed off her ample tits and a sexy short skirt. Bill was 6'4" with blond hair, blue eyes and a muscular build from all his years growing up on the ranch. Although Staci had assimilated him to city life, down deep he was a simple, down-to-earth country boy. He wore a tight Under Armour shirt that showed off his muscular shape with jeans.

Mark broke the awkward ice by popping the cork on the champagne. "A toast," he said, raising his glass after filling the four flutes. "To the best wives and best sex ever." The glasses rang in agreement.

Staci threw her head back and emptied the flute down her throat. "Another toast," she said holding her glass out to be refilled. We all quickly finished ours and followed her example. Mark refilled our glasses, finishing the bottle.

"To real men and a night together of unbridled sex with no limits," she boldly announced, defining the night ahead. Again, the glasses rang out in shared anticipation.

Staci threw back her drink and set her glass down, ready for action. She walked up to Mark and boldly began to unbutton the front of his shirt. Bill immediately turned to me and put his large hands on my waist before planting a big kiss on my lips. I raised my arms and wrapped them around his neck to press my lips against his. Within seconds, Staci had Mark's shirt off and belt unbuckled. He quickly reached out to reciprocate by pulling her small sweater over her head, revealing her lacy shelf bra that displayed her large tits. Before he could remove anything else, Staci was down on her knees in front of Mark, with his pants around his ankles and the entire length of his already-hard shaft buried down her throat.

"Oh shit!" he said, impressed she began her seduction with such confident initiative.

Bill's hands slowly moved up my body, bringing my blouse with him, until he pulled it over my head and threw it behind us. His hands moved gently back down my body, stopping to caress my bare breasts. I moaned in delight at the delicate touch of his large strong hands.

Hearing Mark's moans in response to Staci's action, I assertively moved my hands to the front of Bill's jeans, hurriedly opening them and pulling them down his muscular legs. "Oh gawd," I cried out as his thick hard ten-inch club bounced in front of my face. I suddenly understood Staci's preoccupation with their sex life and how her epic stories could happen with such impressive regularity. A mast this thick and long was made for legends.

Bill smiled proudly when I looked up at him admiringly. He stepped out of his jeans and pulled his shirt off. His upper body was as impressive and muscular as his heroic shaft.

"Damn," I said again, awestruck. I accepted his invitation to savor the large piece of meat being served. I wrapped my lips around his huge bulby head, hungrily massaging it with my lips and tongue. Bill moaned and showed immediate approval. I felt his large hand on the back of my head, encouraging my continuing work.

I wondered how much of his massive shaft I could take down my throat. I was proud of my deep throating skills with Mark; Bill's dick offered an even bigger challenge. My eyes glanced up to catch his as I began my descent.

"Oh, fuck yes," Bill said out loud, drawing Mark and Staci's attention. Staci was impressed I could beguile Bill so quickly.

I continued to navigate the first eight inches of his thick shaft down my throat before gagging briefly. I sucked hard as I pulled back slowly before descending again, determined to consume his entire length.

"Oh shit," Bill moaned as the tightness of my mouth massaged every inch of his impressive shaft. "Oh fuck!" he yelled as my lips touched the base of his pole. I held him captive briefly before re-ascending his shaft, sucking his head again before repeating the feasting of his entire length. I moved faster, up and down the shaft, creating a rhythm. "Oh fuck!" Bill repeated.

Staci smiled at my performance on Bill and accepted the challenge to make sure this would be a night Mark would never forget. Staci's tongue and lips began to pound Mark's dick with ravenous thirst.

"Oh shit!" Mark said, adding his voice to Bill's consistent moans. I watched Mark's face showing his defenselessness to Staci's voluptuous body doing work on him. Men get hard when she just walks into a room. It would be impossible for any red-blooded male, including Mark, to last long with this gorgeous creature on her knees in front of him, her creamy tits displayed on a lace shelf, her ass framed in her tight skirt and her gorgeous face fucking his cock for all he was worth. It made me wet just watching them.

Just before Mark was about to shoot his load down her throat, Staci cruelly pulled off and directed him to meet her on the king-size bed. She pulled her bra and skirt off and climbed on the bed on her hands and knees. Mark knelt behind the round melons of her perfect ass and pushed his dick deep into her pussy.

Bill dropped his head back as his first orgasm quickly approached. With a smooth motion, he leaned down and picked me up, carrying me over to the large bed where Mark was fucking Staci hard from behind. Bill laid me on my back on the large plush bed so my head was near Staci's knees. I looked up and saw Staci's striking tits swinging to Mark's fucking motion right next to me. I looked up and saw the sheer pleasure on Mark's face as he fucked Staci in a way I knew so well.

"Aaaauuuugggghhhhhhh," I cried in pleasure as Bill's massive dick penetrated my pussy. I had never felt anything so large inside of me. My box was soaked with arousal, lubricating the way for his assertive fuck. "Shit yes!" I boasted as my pussy grabbed every inch of his impressive member. Bill needed no more encouragement to pound me with purpose.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Mark yelled as the first wave of his orgasm filled Staci's pussy.

"Yes! Yes!" Staci affirmed. "I'm going to cum!" Cold chills covered Staci's body as her own orgasm quickly approached.

Mark kept pounding his abs against Staci's ass, pouring his thick cream deep into Staci's box.

"Oh yes! Don't stop!" Staci demanded.

Mark kept his stamina, unloading wave after wave of his seed into her, until her pussy gushed.

Staci held off her own climax as long as she could. Just as Mark finished his load in her, Staci's body passed the point of no return. She quickly moved her body to the left, straddling my face with her knees before lowering her pussy to my lips. Bill continued to pound my pussy at the other end. With precision, Staci's fingers stroked her clit, unleashing her climax of pleasure, drenching my face with Mark's cum mixed with her own pleasure juices pouring from her box. I lapped her pussy with my tongue to drink in every drop I could catch.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Staci cried from the skill of my tongue.

Bill suddenly added his voice to the concert of moans as he began to fill my pussy with his first load. The length of his shaft led to long steams of cum shooting deep into my soaked box. Staci watched with delight as she saw Bill's sheer pleasure.

Staci immediately moved behind Bill to drink his juices pouring from my pussy. The combination of Bill's massive dick going to work on my pussy, with Staci's tongue's action sent me over the edge. My ass bucked as the orgasm washed over me. I gasped for air, lost in the rapture of orgasm.

Mark seized the opportunity to drop his hard dick into my mouth from above. His dick was flavored with a thick coating of Staci's cum, with his own residual cum still pouring from his familiar shaft. It was heaven to drink Mark in as Bill and Staci took me to new experiences of pleasure.

Between the passionate work of Mark and Bill, with Staci's unending sensual passion, I had never seen more cum flow in one night. Mark and Bill bathed Staci and my bodies inside and out. My stomach was filled with their warm sweet juices. Bill and Mark double-teamed me and later in the night, Staci. Staci's tits were made for fucking in ways mine could never be. Staci and I loved double-teaming Mark and Bill, successfully siphoning more and more cum when they doubted it was possible.

We finished our fuck-fest the following afternoon in the large lavish suite shower. Staci and I started with Bill, giving him a thorough cleaning. While Bill was drying off we invited Mark in for the epic shower of his life. A cloud of hot steam filled the large glass box. Staci and I lathered our bodies with thick layers of soap as Mark stepped into the shower between us. We pressed our bodies against him, using every inch of our soft skin to clean every inch of his. How could we help that the focused attention of our asses and tits on his dick would lead to one final volcano of cum that covered our bodies. Mark exited the shower completely clean and spent. The last eighteen hours had surpassed any fantasy he had ever dreamed up.

Staci and I finished the shower alone in the hot, steamy glass room. Our hands lovingly caressed and cleaned one another's bodies. The feel of her soft feminine skin against mine was tender and beautiful. What the four of us had experienced change me forever.

Mark and I discovered that fantasies not only can come true, but can be exceeded.

CHAPTER FIVE - E

Mark and I arrived home that evening more in love than we had ever imagined possible. We realized that fantasies are no longer the exception for us, but the basis of real life.

There was something magical about the mystery box I gave Mark for Christmas. It had changed our lives. We had one more envelope to open. After spending last night and most of the day with Bill and Staci, the next envelope was too enticing to resist: E- Everything is Possible. The envelope filled with blank cards invited any possibility. Handing the envelope to Mark meant there was no going back. I would gladly do anything he asked, and as the music from the box played, I would do it unconditionally.

Mark's face lit up with a bright smile. "You sure about this?" he asked one last time.

"I wouldn't ask you to open this envelope if I wasn't. I might be nervous, but I am sure," I confessed. "All I ask is that you don't try to protect me by holding back on your requests, and I promise I won't hold back on fulfilling your fantasies."

"You've shown that already," he said with genuine gratitude.

"The only limitation now is your imagination," I said.

Mark smiled, still amazed at the scope of the gift. "I just wish my imagination wasn't so limited," he smiled.

"I've just handed you a blank check," I said. "Don't waste it on limited imagination," I teased, rolling my shoulder sexily at him.

"True," he said, as if he had just come up with a bright idea. "Why would I squander such an extravagant gift on the limitations of my imagination?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, seeing his wheels turning with creative ingenuity.

"Why not open our possibilities up to the creative ideas of others?" he said. "The possibilities would go from being limited by my imagination to being virtually unlimited!"

"I don't know," I answered, feeling nervous for where this was going.

"We could throw a party, maybe for football playoffs or the Super Bowl," he said, his wheels turning as he was speaking. "Then we could ask everyone to write down at least one sexual fantasy they have and throw it in a pile. We could make it anonymous so they won't hold back. Then at halftime we could read them off out loud. Who knows what might happen!"

"Sure," I said teasingly. "Or we can have them all vote on one that you and I promise to do in front of them as a halftime show," I said sarcastically, to mock how crazy the idea was.

"Great idea!" he said playfully. "Now you're getting it."

My heart raced out of nervousness and arousal by where this was going. I also couldn't deny Mark's excitement.

"We could go also public, posting our story on the best erotic story website we can find and invite people to leave comments with sexual fantasy ideas for us. We would commit to fulfill any fantasy submitted, and then write about our experiences!" he said feeling inspired.