Cate's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," I said, nervous at the size of it. "This sounds big. It could get crazy."

"Crazy is an understatement," Mark said with growing excitement. "We would get inspired with new fantasies left by the comments, and others could become inspired by our stories! If a comment left for us is legal, we do it. The possibilities would be endless!"

"Oh shit," I said, knowing that when Mark gets this excited about something, there is no stopping him.

Mark pulled a card from the scented envelope and picked up a pen. He scribbled a few words, put the pen down, smiled and handed me the card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E

As endless as the world's imagination
Sexual adventures we promise to do
Committing to every sensual fantasy,
Making every dream come true.

Our erotic journey continues,
Through other's ideas for Mark and Cate.
Dreams of illicit sexual fantasies
Become our real life adventure and fate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Quite the poet," I said impressed, "and with two verses."

"This one deserves two verses," Mark said.

"Then I guess we have a party to plan and a story to post," I said, confirming my acceptance of Mark's bold request.

I realized that if I had changed this much in ten days, I can only imagine what might happen if we open our sex life to the fantasies of others. The only thing I didn't know, was what will happen next.

Whatever it is, our real life fantasies will be...

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally.