Catfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freejack
freejack
214 Followers

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, oh yesssssss," Andrea howled, "I'm gonna cum... gonna cum. . . gonna cum all over your little slut face...

* * * *

It was at about this moment that I stepped out of the bathroom, heard – "...cum all over your little slut face" - and froze dead in my tracks! There, in the middle of the living room, amidst a bunch of discarded clothing and overturned furniture, was my ex-girlfriend and current girlfriend in a rather unexpected position. Cassie was laying on her back on the middle of the floor, pinned underneath Andrea's body, her face buried in Andrea's pussy. Both girls were almost completely naked, their bodies covered in sweat, and surrounded by the sounds of their violent love-making.

"Oh, fuck, that's it!" Andrea was hissing, her hands pulling Cassie's face hard against her grinding cunt. "Eat me! Make me cum! Fuck! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum, I'm..." And it was at that moment, as she threw her head back and started to cum, that she saw me standing there, her eyes meeting mine for a fraction of a second before she was lost in her orgasm. "...CUMMING!!!" The last was almost a wail. Her legs clamped tight around Cassie's head, and her whole body began to shake and convulse as her pussy came over and over, wracking her with unimaginable pleasure, and dousing Cassie with a deluge of girl-juice.

I stood transfixed, watching as Andrea came long and hard on my girlfriend's face, and could clearly hear the moans and slurps as Cassie eagerly drank from Andrea's spewing pussy. I didn't know what had happened to lead up to what I was seeing, but I was definitely disappointed that I had missed it. Still, the scene before me was amazing enough, and I felt my cock pressing outward against the towel around my waist, seeking to be freed.

I wasn't sure of what to do next, but it turned out I didn't have long to worry about it. Looking like some dark-haired goddess of victory, Andrea, still straddling my girlfriend's face, tossed her hair back, wet her lips, and beckoned me forward with one finger. Who was I to say no?

"Your girlfriend here is quite the cuntlicker," she said as I approached. There was an audible gasp from Cassie as Andrea spoke, and I realized that this was the first she was aware of my presence. I looked down in time to barely meet her eyes before Andrea clamped tight her thighs and shifted forward, burying Cassie's face completely beneath her ass, cutting off anything further from her. "In fact," Andrea continued casually, "she made me cum almost as good as you used to." She looked up at me and smiled sweetly, "But then again, you had a lot more practice, didn't you?"

I was directly in front of her now. Nonchalantly, she reached out and undid my towel, letting it drop to the floor. I stood in front of her naked, my fully erect cock inches from her face. She reached out and took it in her hand. Her touch sent a chill up and down my spine.

"My, my! It's been a long time since I've had you in my mouth hasn't it?" she said, as if she were talking directly to my penis. Then, looking up at me, "I think he remembers me though, what do you think?" and she leaned forward and licked softly at the tip, gathering up the pre-cum so that it stretched from my cock to her lips, shining wetly in the morning light.

I let out a small moan at the tingle that shot through my cock from her touch, and nodded. "Yeah, I think he might, but maybe you two should get reacquainted."

She smiled her mischievous smile, her eyes twinkling brightly. "Yeah, maybe we should," she said, taking it deep into her warm, wet mouth. She slid her big, pouty lips up and down my pole, working me expertly, her eyes never leaving mine. I remembered that was big with her – eye contact – she loved to see the looks on your face and in your eyes as she was giving you pleasure. Even when I would fuck her doggy-style, she liked to look back over her shoulder at me.

Now she slid down further and began to gently lick my balls, her tongue sending little shivers up my spine. "You like that?" she whispered, knowing full well that I did.

"Oh yeah. That feels awesome," I moaned, encouraging her.

"How 'bout this?" she asked, slipping even further down and beginning to lick the super-sensitive area between my balls and my asshole. Oh, God, she obviously remembered what I liked alright.

She kept on until I couldn't take it anymore, and had to pull her up by her hair. She was smiling and panting. "You miss that, don'tcha?" she asked, teasingly. I did. The things she could do with her tongue were amazing. She glanced down at where Cassie was still buried beneath her, "Doesn't this little slut know how to take care of you properly?"

Actually Cassie gave great head and took great care of me, but I knew better than to answer that question. Instead, I pushed my cock back into Andrea's mouth. She took it without complaint, and I took a moment to bask in the situation going on around me.

I still didn't know what happened while I was in the shower that led to all of this, but quite truthfully, I didn't care. I was getting an incredible blow job from my ex-girlfriend, while my current girlfriend was busy eating her out. I was in heaven.

The sight of Andrea sitting on Cassie's face was just awesome. Cassie and I had been in some threesomes before, but maybe because this was my ex, and I never in my wildest expected this, this was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Andrea was not only sitting on her face, but actually riding her, grinding her tight ass forcefully down upon her. I had been on the receiving end of such action before and knew how demanding Andrea could be. I wondered what Cassie was thinking, and how much she was enjoying Andrea's hot pussy.

All of this combined with Andrea's expert oral ministrations were quickly bringing me to the verge of orgasm. Andrea sensed this as well and pulled my cock from her mouth, not yet willing to let me come.

She rubbed my saliva-covered shaft around her lips and cheeks, and looked up at me, purring, "You know where your girlfriend's tongue is?" I guessed in her slit. "It's about two inches up my ass."

"Oh god," I moaned at the sudden visual that popped in my head. Cassie was eating out her tight, dark nether-hole. Oh, how deliciously dirty.

Andrea saw the look of excitement and lust on my face. "You wanna watch?" I nodded, unable to speak. "Yeah, it's seems she's not just a cuntlicker, but an asslicker too. And quite an eager one at that," she added, as she lifted off from her and rotated around to face the opposite way, then leaned forward onto hands and knees. Her bare ass and pussy were now completely spread and exposed to me, glistening wetly with her juices and Cassie's saliva.

Cassie's face was similarly covered and her eyes were glazed with lust. She looked up at me, meeting my eyes, and then at Andrea's urging ("Tongue my ass, you slut. Show your man how much you like my taste.") leaned forward and licked the length of Andrea's crack, gathering a mouthful of wetness. She swallowed it, moaning, and then centered in on the tight, puckered anus before her; which she promptly began tonguing with passion.

Cassie hands reached up to latch onto Andrea's ass cheeks, spreading them wide for better access. Her tongue swirled back and forth across Andrea's asshole for awhile, covering it with a thick layer of saliva. Then, after looking at me again to make sure I was watching (yeah, like I'd miss this for the world), she forced her tongue into a point and she began to push it deeply into Andrea's rectum, moaning loudly all the while.

I watched, amazed, entranced and even slightly jealous, but mostly amazed. I didn't know what had spurred these two into such incredible behavior, but I needed to find out so I could set it up over and over. Seeing my girlfriend being dominated by another woman, and obviously thoroughly enjoying it, was just beyond words to describe.

I wasn't the only one getting off on it either. Andrea was (of course) watching the entire proceedings over her shoulder, pleased by the show she was putting on for me. Now, she reached back and grabbed Cassie by the hair, yanking her forward roughly, pulling her face even deeper, if possible, into her asscrack. She added to it then by shoving her ass backward as well, grinding it into Cassie's face, forcing her tongue deeper into her ass. Back and forth she pushed and pulled, using Cassie's outstretched tongue to fuck her ass like a small dido.

All the while, she continued talking to her. "Ahh, yeah, that's it, fuck my ass you bitch!" "Get your tongue up in there, fuck me good. Show your man how much you like eating my ass." "Oh yeah, that's it, that's it. Deeper, deeper, yeah. Eat me baby, eat my asshole!" "Oh, oh, oh, oh that's good, yesssss! Oh, your whole fucking tongue must be up my ass, Christ!"

I felt like I was going to explode. The scene before me was just too much. I needed release and I needed it soon. I reached down and grabbed my cock, preparing to jerk off to the action in front of me.

"Don't you dare!" Andrea hissed, seeing me. "If you're gonna cum, it's gonna be because of me." She still had Cassie by the hair, and now she shoved her face back down, away from her ass. "Now get over here and fuck me!"

I quickly moved up behind her, eager to oblige. I straddled Cassie's head and leaned forward, ready to sink my cock into my ex-girlfriend, as my new girlfriend watched.

Andrea looked at me and smiled. "You can have my pussy or my ass. Whichever you want, they're both wet."

So I did what any guy in my situation would have done. I grabbed her by the hips and buried my cock all the way into her sopping wet pussy with one hard lunge. Then, lubricated with her juices, I pulled out and positioned my cock against her asshole.

Beneath me, Cassie gasped in delight, "Yeah, do it. Fuck that ass," while Andrea wiggled said ass and purred, "Go ahead baby, you know how I like it." Not needing anymore urging, I pushed forward, easing my thick cock past her anal ring and up into her rectum. Both girls moaned loudly. Her ass was hot and tight, and gripped me like a glove, but I began to force myself forward inch by inch as I slowly pumped my cock in and out, until finally those firm cheeks were pressed tightly against me, my cock buried to the hilt, my balls rubbing against her slippery cunt lips.

I paused for a moment, allowing Andrea time to adjust to her ass being stuffed completely full. Then I grabbed her by the hips and started driving it to her, slowly at first, then picking up momentum as I went along. Her moans turned to grunts and I knew she was in some pain, but she was looking over her shoulder urging me on with a continuous string of profanity -- "Oh yeah baby, fuck that ass! Fuck me! Fuck me deep! Oh yeah, that feels so fucking good. Fill me full of your come. Fill my ass! Oh God, I want your fucking come in my dirty little ass. Oh God, fuck me!!!!" – so I just kept giving it to her harder.

Meanwhile, Cassie was panting and moaning as she lapped away at Andrea's wet pussy, my balls smacking against the top of her head on every thrust. She seemed content, but I knew that Andrea and I were both going to come soon, and it only seemed fair that she got to also.

I took one hand off Andrea's hip and buried it deep in her thick lustrous hair, winding it up tight, almost painfully; then leaning forward, forcing my cock even deeper into her ass if possible, I pushed her face down into Cassie's crotch.

Cassie had come straight from the gym, and she never showered until she got home, so between her workout sweat and how excited she now was, I could only imagine what a swamp her pussy now was. Never the less, I held Andrea's face down there, and from Cassie's more vocal groans that soon ensued, I was sure Andrea got the hint.

We continued like that for the next couple minutes; the two of them eating each other's sloppy pussies while I fucked Andrea's ass. Now the only sounds were mutual moaning and the smack of skin against skin. From the sounds they were making, I guessed both girls were coming over and over, and I could just envision them drinking each other's sweet girl come. Soon I couldn't hold out any longer either. That thought and the tightness of Andrea's ass were more than I could take. With a guttural cry of "I'm coming!" I pulled out and sprayed jet after jet of thick come all over Andrea's raised ass. The first shot actually landed on her back, but the rest was spread out all over her cheeks, with a significant amount running down her ass crack.

I fell back on my heels, exhausted, and watched, amazed, as my girlfriend lifted her head and began to hungrily lick my come from another girl's asscrack. I was even more stunned when she licked her way up to Andrea's stretched out asshole and greedily lapped up all the come that had gathered there as well. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I loved every second of it. In fact, she didn't stop until every little bit of Andrea's pussy and ass were immaculately clean.

All three of us laid there for a long time, recovering, not saying a word. Something strange and incredible had just happened, and no one knew what to do next. Finally, Andrea got up and went to the dryer. She came back a minute later, dressed again in her now-dry clothes.

"So," she said, opening the front door, "every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday morning is it?"

freejack
freejack
214 Followers
12