Catfishing

Story Info
A Wannabe Size Queen.
33.4k words
4.46
33.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catfishing: The phenomenon of internet predators that fabricate online identities and entire social circles to trick people into emotional/romantic relationships. Possible motivations: revenge, loneliness, curiosity, boredom.

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickles your fancy I appreciate your vote, and any comments you may have.

This story may contain peanuts, so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, anal, oral, ass to mouth, girl on girl, submission, domination, blackmail, bi-sex, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Rather than break this story into chapters, I submitted it as a single long story. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper

Jasper Jensen, absolutely, passionately hated women who were "size queens." Ordinary men with a four-inch cock shouldn't have to put up with the laughter and ridicule from these ignorant women. He decided to do something about the embarrassment he, and others like him received. He would make those bitches pay for their insults and taunting!

The simple plan utilized setting up fake profiles on numerous dating sites using someone else's photo and details. Thanks to the handsome photo he posted, Jasper's catfishing brought interest from many women. Over the past two years, he found it surprisingly easy to con lonely women. Married, single, fat, skinny, tall, short; they all had one thing in common; they wanted a man with a big cock. His routine involved an abuse of confidence, giving him access to desperate women. The chase was fun, but the ironic pleasure was in the smoke and mirrors when each woman would beg him to fuck their holes with his four and a half inch cock. His deception made a fool out of each woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose

Rose floated on air as she walked into the coffee shop. At last, she would be meeting "Oscar," her internet boyfriend. She knew all about him from the many hours shared on the computer and phone. He was very open with his thoughts and feelings. During one of their "sex" conversations, she timidly asked about his cock; when he emailed her a picture of his ten-inch dick, it took her breath away. Every day she would look at "that" photo, picturing it in her pussy. It rolled continuously in her mind. He asked for a nude photo, and she reciprocated with sexy photos of herself in a bikini, that was as far as she was willing to go. The thought of Oscar seeing her naked for the first time, made her heart race. She even shaved her pussy as he asked. After five years of marriage, this would be the first time she cheated on her husband. They married right out of school, and her husband was the only man she knew intimately. She loved her husband, she did, but the thought of experiencing a cock bigger than her husband made her pussy wet. Her girlfriend, Sylvia, kept telling her size matters; today, she would find out if it was true.

Jasper recognized Rose as soon as she walked into the coffee shop. She wasn't the most attractive catfish he had fucked, but she had an innocent charm about her. Her nice size tits were bigger than an orange but less than a cantaloupe. Today her brown hair was pulled back into a pony-tail, accenting high cheekbones and blue eyes. The short flowery dress hugged her curves, and he couldn't wait to get her out of it. From her bikini pictures, he knew what was hiding under the dress, and he couldn't wait to fuck her. He didn't care she was about to cheat on her husband, any woman who dreamed of a ten-inch dick in her cunt was scum in his mind.

She kept searching the room for "Oscar," frowning when she couldn't find him, constantly checking the time on her phone, unsure of what to do next. After bouncing from foot to foot for several minutes, she decided to order something to drink.

The room was large and noisy, so he didn't hear what type of drink she decided on. Only when the barista called out her name and "Dirty Chai" did he know her favorite drink. Rose picked up her glass cup and sat at a table far away from him, continually searching for "Oscar." It was time to see how desperate she was to fuck a ten-inch cock and whether he could add another catfish notch to his belt.

Jasper lost many potential fucks in the past because he pushed too fast or hard. He found each woman had a different "button" to push, and from their communications, he knew what would work on Rose. He saw she came alone, like he asked, glad Sylvia didn't come as well. Rising, he went outside to call her on his phone.

Rose visibly jumped when her phone vibrated on the table. There was no number displayed, but instinctively she knew it was Oscar. He said he liked his privacy so she could only receive calls from him.

"Hello," she answered with guilt written all over her face.

"Rose, it's Oscar. Are you at the coffee shop?" Jasper said in a fake British accent.

"Yes, I'm waiting for you."

"Is Sylvia still the only one who knows we're meeting?" Rose disclosed Sylvia was her closest friend and the one who encouraged her to experience a "real" cock. "Is she with you?"

"Yes, no!" Rose said in confusion. "Yes, she is the only one who knows," Rose whispered, hoping the people around her were not listening in. "She's working today, but said to say hi to you." She didn't add that Sylvia wanted to fuck his big cock too.

Jasper knew peer pressure was Rose's weak spot. She needed to prove to Sylvia that she could do this. "I've been thinking, and I don't think you realize how special my cock is."

The silence on the phone dragged on as Jasper waited for Rose to make the first move. If she capitulated now, then he had her.

Her heart rate accelerated at the thought of being rejected by Oscar. It didn't help; she was self-conscious of her plain looks, and small breasts. It made her feel less than desirable, even if her husband insisted she was beautiful.

"I do!" Rose blurted out, embarrassed that her voice had risen. "It's all I dream of," she whispered in a softer voice.

Bingo! He had her. "I don't believe you; I need you to prove to me you are worthy."

The red tinge in Rose's cheeks deepened from the embarrassing phone conversation. All she could think of was Sylvia, and how disappointed she would be in her if today didn't happen. "How can I prove it to you?"

"I want you to fuck my friend first. If he says, you're a good fuck; then my ten-inch cock will be in all your holes."

Silence returned to the phones.

Rose was dumbstruck at Oscar's suggestion. No, it was a command. Absently she wondered if his friend had a large cock too, then shook her head in disgust. It was bad enough she was going to cheat on her husband, but now the first time was going to be with a stranger. She knew Sylvia would do it. She bragged about all the guys she fucked behind her husband's back. It was Sylvia who planted the seed in her mind to fuck a guy with a big cock. Now that dream was about to collapse.

Jasper knew it was best to remain silent while Rose ran through the scenario. If she accepted, then she was his to fuck. If she refused, he would bring Sylvia into the conversation. He knew Rose was influenced heavily by her girlfriend.

"So, will you be in the room when your friend has sex with me?" Rose whispered into the phone. She didn't want to agree to his demands, but if that were the only way Oscar would fuck her, then she would consider it. Sylvia would probably tell her she was lucky to get fucked by two men on the same day. Wickedly she thought of both men fucking her at the same time. Sylvia had experienced that, then again, she had done many unbelievable things. Sylvia was a slut, and if she weren't careful, she would turn into one too.

"Does that mean you agree?" Jasper asked eagerly.

"Yes, I agree, if that's what it takes to have sex with you," Rose whispered into the phone, hoping no one around her was listening in on the conversation.

"Excellent!" Jasper exclaimed as he did a fist pump. "After my friend finishes, I'm not going to have sex with you. I'm going to fuck you. You want to be fucked by a huge cock, right?"

"Oh, god, yes!"

"You won't regret this," Jasper lied. "Now go outside; my friend is waiting for you."

"Now? Right now?" Rose panicked, this was happening too fast.

"You don't want to disappoint Sylvia or me, do you?"

Oscar was right; she didn't want to disappoint either of them. "Okay, but when will I see you?"

"Don't worry; I'll know where you'll be." Jasper hung up. Now, it was all up to Rose and her desires.

Rose looked at her, barely touched latte on the table. Her thoughts were rambling through her mind. Infidelity was a big one, but she was strangely excited too. Oscar was so handsome; he looked like one of those models you see in magazines. When he first contacted her on the connection website, she didn't imagine he would be interested in her for a second. Even Sylvia was surprised when she showed her Oscar's picture. It was only with Sylvia's encouragement that she agreed to have sex with Oscar and experience a big cock. If she had to have sex with his friend first to make it happen, it would be worth it.

As soon as the door opened and Rose stepped out, Jasper let out a small sigh. He waved her over and smiled as friendly as he could. She smiled back and walked towards him, unable to maintain eye contact.

"Hi, I'm Jasper," he said, extending his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Rose." Oscar's friend was cute, not handsome, but at least he didn't look like a murderer. He was taller than her, maybe five-ten at the most, he had a tight polo shirt on, and she could see his muscles underneath. His scraggy blonde hair was longish but in style. His whiskers gave him a rough look, but overall, he dressed nice. He wasn't the kind of guy she would notice or look at twice. She guessed he was around thirty-five, maybe ten years older than her.

Jasper held onto Rose's hand. "Well, this is kind of awkward." He wanted to express to her that he was suffering from the same embarrassment. "Oscar put me up to this."

Rose relaxed a bit; it seemed like Jasper was a pawn too. "Have you done this for Oscar before?" She couldn't bring herself to say what this stranger was going to do to her.

"Never!" Jasper lied. "I can't believe I agreed to have sex with you!"

"Me too!" Rose laughed in relief. Jasper's face was as red as she knew hers was. She stood there self-consciously, holding his hand as his thumb rubbed her palm. He has nice eyes, she thought, kind eyes. "So, how do we do this?"

Jasper wanted to shout out, but he kept playing the shy role. "Oscar said to take you to the hotel over on Broadway. He said you would pay for the room, and he would pay you back." He watched Rose's face to see her reaction when she didn't object; he squeezed her hand. "Will you promise not to tell anyone about this?"

Rose could see the wedding ring on Jasper's finger. For some reason, that made her feel at ease; it meant he had as much to lose as her. "I promise. You have to promise too."

"Okay. I'm glad you're so pretty," Jasper sheepishly blurted out.

"You think I'm pretty?" Rose blushed.

"And sexy too!" he laughed as he checked out her tits.

"Oh my god, you're such a liar!"

He could see Rose basking in his compliments. "Oscar said you were beautiful, and he couldn't wait to have sex with you. He said fuck, but I didn't want to be rude."

"He called me beautiful?"

"Yes, he said that. You know he has a really big cock. I hope he doesn't hurt you." Jasper pretended to be concerned for her. "Have you been fucked by a big cock before?"

Rose couldn't believe Oscar thought she was pretty. Her tummy tightened up at the thought of his cock inside her. Jasper was still holding her hand, looking at her with puppy dog eyes. She was starting to feel sorry for the position Oscar put him in.

"So, have you?" he repeated, breaking into her self-imposed daydreaming.

"Not yet, Oscar is going to be my first." She couldn't look Jasper in the eye, but she had to know. "Are you big too?"

Jasper laughed loudly, causing Rose to blush even more. "No, I'm average, but I promise you will be satisfied. We better get going, or Oscar is going to be mad at me. I have to call him and give him a report on how well you did." He hesitated to stress the importance of his role. "I'm sure you have nothing to worry about."

Rose couldn't believe she had to participate in a sex audition before Oscar would "fuck" her. "Did he tell you what I have to do? I mean, the things he, oh god, this is so embarrassing!"

Jasper enjoyed Rose's discomfort. "Yes, but I'm having second thoughts now. I'm not sure I can do what he asked. Maybe we should forget about the whole thing?"

She panicked at Jasper's words. "Please, Jasper, I won't complain. I promise!"

The panic in her voice was what Jasper needed to hear. "Oscar wants a woman who appreciates his big cock. He travels for his work, so he is only in town a week or two each month. The last woman he was fucking was married, too; he said there are fewer complications that way. She moved, so he was hoping you would take her place; he said he thinks you're an amazing woman."

Rose didn't know that about Oscar. "He told you that?" She didn't believe a man so good looking would want her to be his mistress. She started to imagine his big cock pleasuring her several times a month. It was a pleasant image.

Jasper checked the time on his watch. "Shit, we don't have much time left. If we are going to do this, then we need to leave right now. Are you sure you want me to fuck you?" His crude words were meant to gauge her response.

Rose looked at Jasper; she envisioned she would cheat with Oscar, not this man. She rationalized this one-time thing would lead her to Oscar. "Yes, I want you to have sex with me," she said bravely. "If that's what Oscar wants, then I will do it."

He looked at Rose and shook his head. "No, he wants me to fuck you. Can I fuck you?"

She didn't know the difference between sex and fucking but was too fearful to ask. "Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"Ask me nicely, and say please."

"Please, take me to the hotel and fuck me."

"No."

"What? I said, please."

"No, I'm going to call and tell him you aren't the right woman. He needs a passionate woman, not just a hole to stick his cock into."

The tears welled up in her eyes. Her future pleasure rested in the hands of this man. Several people going by on the sidewalk slowed down to see what was happening, but she waved them on.

"I can be passionate; I promise to fuck you better than any woman has." She was going to say his wife but didn't want to upset him.

Jasper pulled Rose into his arms and hugged her. He put his ear against her ear. "I'm supposed to fuck all your holes. Your mouth, your cunt, and your ass. Are you willing to let me do that?"

She had never experienced anal sex before, Sylvia said it was wonderful. "Yes, you can do all those things." She hugged Jasper tightly, hoping that would change his mind.

"Oscar is going to love fucking your sexy body with his monster cock," Jasper whispered into her ear. "Just make sure I'm happy; then, the rest is up to you." He gave her a hard squeeze enjoying the softness of her breasts against his chest. "I can't wait to see you naked. Did you shave your cunt as Oscar ordered?"

"He told you about that?" Rose was worried about how much personal information Oscar shared with Jasper.

He ignored her question. "Look, I'm getting pissed off. Either you answer my questions, or you can fuck off, and I'll tell Oscar you're just a cock tease and not worth his time."

"Yes, I shaved," she said quickly.

"Good. I hate having hair in my teeth. Let's go, we don't have much time to fuck, and I want to enjoy all your holes before Oscar gets there. I'll meet you at the hotel." He paused, looking her eye to eye. "Rose, if you don't show up, then I am going to call Oscar right away, and you will never get to fuck his big cock."

Rose stood on shaking legs watching Jasper strut away. No one had ever bossed her around as Jasper did, she had to focus on Oscar and his cock before she chickened out. Slowly she made her way to her car. The drive to the motel only took ten minutes, but it was enough time to think maybe this was all a big mistake. Her phone rang as she sat in her car.

"Jasper tells me you're going to let him fuck you."

It was Oscar calling. She sat up straighter even though he couldn't see her. She almost told him she changed her mind. Then his British accent made her swoon again. He wanted her in his life; Jasper said so. "Do I have to do this, Oscar? Can't we meet up instead?"

"Listen, love; if you do this, we will do more than meet up. My big cock will give you more pleasure than any man has. You've seen how big it is. Don't you want to see how it feels inside you?"

Even without Sylvia's encouragement, she did want to see what a big cock felt like in her pussy. She missed out on so much by marrying her husband and never having sex with any other men. She loved her husband and his tiny cock, but she needed to find out if sex could be better with a large cock. She plucked up her resolve. "Okay, I'll do it, but I'll be thinking of you the whole time."

"That's my sweetheart!" Jasper exclaimed, "now go get a room and wait for Jasper in the lobby. Once you two have gotten acquainted, he will call me with the room number. If Jasper says you pass, I am going to give you an afternoon of fucking that you will never forget!"

"I can't wait, Oscar! I'll make sure Jasper is pleased."

"You beautiful, sexy woman, just thinking about you is making my big cock hard! Don't make me wait too long!"

"I won't; I can't wait to be with you too!"

She looked at her phone in shock. Oscar hung up without saying goodbye. It was happening; she was about to sign with a stranger to get to Oscar's big cock. She pulled up his picture from her saved photos; he was so handsome and masculine. The square jaw and dimple in his chin gave him a movie star look. The next picture was of his enormous cock. She knew it was dangerous to keep the risky photo, but her husband never touched her phone. "This is what I want!" she said out loud in her car, "I need it, and I am going to do whatever it takes to make it happen!"

Jasper laughed out loud at how ridiculous Rose looked as she talked to herself in her car. He parked out of the way hunched down so she couldn't see him. He had a clear view of her as she opened her car door and hurried into the lobby of the hotel. He debated making her wait for him then decided he wanted to have a little fun with her. He quickly locked up his car and rushed to surprise her at the front desk.

"Ah, there you are!" Jasper said as he threw his arm around Rose's shoulders. "You were in such a rush to get a room; you forgot the bag of sex toys!" He relished the look of dismay on Rose's face. "Did you tell the nice girl we need a king-sized bed, I'm feeling very frisky today!"

The young girl behind the counter smiled at them and winked at Jasper. "I think someone is going to get lucky today!" she laughed. "So, do you need two keys or one?"

"Two, please," Jasper answered. "We may have someone join us later."

Rose wished there was a deep hole to escape and hide in, away from the amused look in the clerk's eyes. The girl probably thought she was a real slut, needing two men to satisfy her. She started to turn and run away, but Jasper had a firm grip on her shoulders.

Reluctantly she signed the credit card slip, and when the girl held out the keys, her shaking hand accepted them. Her brain went numb as Jasper directed her to the elevator and pushed the button for the fourth floor. She let him direct her down the hallway to the room. They stood outside the room of sin, and she forced herself to enter.