Catfishing in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After wasting most of the day, she finally made an impulsive decision. Picking up her smartphone, she used iRendezvous to send her new acquaintance a note. "I'd really like to see you again. If you're still interested, meet me at noon the day after tomorrow for lunch at the grill in the Midtown Hotel."

Once she had sent the message, she sat there silently, surprised at herself. This isn't like me. I don't do things like this. But the thought of seeing him again increased her level of arousal, and she seriously considered going to the Ladies Room to relieve herself. Instead, she passed the remainder of the day checking her phone every few minutes, just to see if he had responded. But there was no answer, and she finally gave up and went home.

When she got to their apartment, she felt sticky from her day and decided to change clothes. When she stripped off her dress, she was startled to discover she could smell the evidence of her arousal. I can't let Mac get a whiff of this! Quickly she stuffed her panties deep in the clothes hamper and then hurried to take a shower.

Just as she slipped under the spray, Mac arrived and went back to their bedroom to change out of his suit. At that moment, Sam's smartphone gave off a sound Mac didn't recognize. It could be some sort of alert about a client emergency. I better check it out for her. But when he picked up her phone, he was shocked to see the iRendezvous app. Wait a minute. This is that damned hook-up app the guys at the office installed on my phone as a prank. Why the hell would Sam have it on her phone? A moment later he was even more shocked when he read the response from Mr. Nice Guy. "I was hoping to see you again. Can't wait to meet at the Midtown -- see you at noon."

Is Sam really meeting some lover at a hotel on her lunch hour? What is she up to and how long has this been going on?

Hearing the sound of the shower shutting off, he hastily put her phone back where he'd found it. If I confront her about this, she'll just deny it and I won't know any more than I do now. I need to wait until tomorrow and try to find out exactly what's going on. Angrily, he quickly finished changing clothes and left the bedroom before Samantha came out of their bathroom.

When she walked out to the living room, she greeted Mac normally. But as they went about their evening routine, Mac noticed there seemed to be a little verve in her attitude, and that only made him more suspicious. That night, he was the one who lay in bed seething long after the light was out.

- - - - - - - - - -

The next morning, Mac surreptitiously kept an eye on what clothing his wife selected. But her choices were not suspicious: her normal underwear and a Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress that reached below her knees. What he didn't see was that Sam slipped back into the bedroom just before leaving for work and stuffed a set of Victoria's Secret bra and panties in her attaché case.

The morning began normally at Sam's office, but as it grew closer to time to noon, she grew increasingly excited. Willow noticed her agitation and wondered what was bothering her boss. Finally, Sam grabbed her attaché case and went into the Ladies' Room to change. Just as she was checking herself in the mirror, Willow walked in on her. Her eyes swiveled back and forth between the skimpy lingerie Sam had slipped on and her every-day underwear lying on the sink. She gasped in dismay, "What are you doing?"

Sam frowned and hastily tied her wrap dress together. "Listen, Willow, you can't say anything to anyone about this. Now let me go -- I've got to get to a lunch meeting." As she strode passed her stunned friend, she patted her on the face. "Now remember: not a word to anyone." With that, she was off to the elevator.

When she walked into the Midtown Hotel lobby, Sam found her paramour waiting for her. As he rose to greet her, she hurried to him and kissed him passionately. "The hell with lunch!" she whispered in his ear. "We both know why we're here. I have a room reserved upstairs. Are you interested?"

He looked at her with hungry eyes. "Immensely."

They quickly walked over to the elevator, and, once inside, embraced hotly. "I haven't been able to think about anything else since I met you!" she breathed as he crushed her to him.

No sooner had the hotel room door closed behind them than Sam began to tear off her clothes. She'd deliberately chosen the wrap dress so she could untie it to make a dramatic reveal of her lingerie. But now she found herself so excited that as soon as she'd shed her dress she immediately began stripping off her frilly bra and panties.

When her lover saw what she was doing, he began ripping off his own clothing. Sam was delighted when she saw his lean, toned body, and even more excited when he shucked off his boxer briefs to reveal a penis that curved upward like a fat banana. She started to kneel to take it into her mouth, but he caught her under the arms with his hands and easily lifted her into bed. Then he followed, leaning down to use his mouth on her freshly shaved pussy. But she was much too aroused to wait. "No!" she cried out. "I'm ready now. Just take me!"

He quickly crawled up and, holding his penis between his fingers, rubbed it several times over her pussy lips to lubricate it. She moaned in anticipation, and he suddenly thrust himself full length into her. She gave a cry of ecstasy and almost immediately began pumping her hips wildly. A minute later she arched her back so violently that she lifted him off the bed as she screamed out her orgasm. Her head dropped back to the mattress, and after several mini-convulsions she lay inert.

When she opened her eyes and saw him gazing at her, she gave a long shuddering sigh. "I don't know what came over me. I've never cum that quickly." He said nothing, but she felt him twitch inside her. "You haven't cum yet," she realized. "What can I do for you? Would you like me to suck you off or . . ." Instead of replying, he smiled, put his arms around her and rolled the two of them over so that she was on top. Then he pushed lightly with his hands to encourage her to resume her rhythm. She began pumping up and down, but he stopped her. "No, this way," he murmured, and encouraged her to begin a sliding motion forward and back.

"Ooh," she sighed as he pulled her forward. But when he slid her backward, she gave a little gasp as the curve of his penis pressed up against her G-spot. She had thought her pleasure was finished after her orgasm, but, to her astonishment, she felt her arousal growing again. "Oh, God!" she cried out as his hands pressing on her hips made her increase her pace. Then she was panting and gasping as her need returned in full, and she began sliding frantically, desperate to reach that peak that suddenly loomed again in front of her. Even as she neared it, she could hear him roaring beneath her, and this time it was his sudden, violent thrusting that propelled her to her second climax.

They lay there in each other's arms for several minutes. Then he rolled her over onto her side and smiled at her. "Once again you've lived up to your name: that was truly unforgettable. Do you have time to go again?"

She glanced at her wristwatch and hesitated, but then reluctantly shook her head. "As much as I'd love to, I need to get a quick shower and get back to my office."

"Of course, I understand."

She slipped out of bed and hurried into the bathroom to start her shower. When the water temperature was perfect, she carefully pulled on the complimentary shower cap to protect her hair. Then, as she stepped under the water, she felt a draft of cool air, and suddenly he was standing behind her. Taking the soap from her hand, he began to lather her up as she leaned back against his strong torso.

When he had finished sudsing and then rinsing her completely, he turned her so the warm water was running down her back. Then he knelt at her feet, spread her legs and began to lap at her pussy before she realized what he was up to. She started to protest, but as his tongue played over her swollen clitoris, she relaxed and let him have his way. After a couple of minutes, he added his fingers and once again found her G-spot. Under his relentless assault, she found herself soaring to a third gentle but extremely satisfying climax.

Afterwards she cried out, "Stop, stop," as he continued his ministrations. "You have to let me go -- I've got to get back to work."

She nimbly hopped out of the shower, quickly dried off and then slipped on her clothes, remembering to don her conventional underwear. Finally, she hurried over to kiss him one more time. "This has been amazing, but I absolutely must go now."

But before she could leave, he caught her arm. Staring into her eyes, he said intently, "I'm going to want to see you again -- very soon. And this time I'm gong to want a whole night with you. You won't believe what I can do when I have more time."

She nodded enthusiastically, and then hurried out the door. As the taxi made its way to her office, she stared off into the distance. Three times in one session -- that's never happened to me before. Then she remembered his parting words, and the thought of a whole night with him caused a shudder of electricity to run down her back and right between her thighs. Oh, God!

When she got back to her office, she slumped languorously in her chair, savoring the memory and the way her body felt. When she looked up, Willow was staring at her in dismay from the doorway. "You did it, didn't you? You look just like you used to after you'd been out on a date with Mac." She shook her head sorrowfully. "I can't believe you'd put your marriage at risk like that. If Mac finds out, it'll kill him."

Sam glanced away uncomfortably, but then her expression returned to normal. "Listen, I'm starving. Be a dear and run down and grab a sandwich for me." Then she turned to her computer to check her email. She didn't see Willow stiffen nor notice her reluctantly turn to fulfill her boss's errand.

Meanwhile, Mac was thoroughly frustrated. He'd planned to be at the Midtown Hotel at noon to see if Sam would really show up. But just as he was getting ready to leave the office, his boss called and demanded a review of the firm's trading for the previous month. As the meeting progressed, the executive had lunch brought in, and by the time the session concluded, it was far too late. When he got back to his desk, he thought about calling Sam, but immediately dismissed it. What good would that do? She'd either deny it or give me some explanation I couldn't easily disprove. If she is cheating on me, confronting her would just make her that much more cautious. Dammit, what am I going to do now? This is killing me; I can't just sit here and pretend nothing is going on. Finally, in desperation, he picked up the phone and called Willow.

"Oh, Mac, it's good to hear from you. How are you?"

"Not too well, to be honest. Willow, can you tell me what my wife has been up to?"

She hesitated and then he could hear tears in her voice. "Oh, Mac, you know how much I care about the two of you. Please don't make me say anything."

Mac rocked back in his chair in shock, well aware of what her non-answer must mean. At the same time, he also realized just how painful the situation must be for Willow. "That's alright, you don't need to tell me. I know how loyal you are to Sam. I'm just sorry you've been caught in the middle of this mess."

"Thank you for understanding, Mac. And Mac, I've always been loyal to you as well."

He hung up the phone and sat there rubbing is forehead with his fingers. Now what? I still don't know exactly what's going on. He finally decided to work late that evening to avoid having to confront Sam. Dammit, I need something solid to confront her with. I've got to figure something out.

- - - - - - - - - -

At work the next day, Sam was meeting with a client when she heard her smartphone give off the distinctive tone of an incoming I-Rendezvous message. She hurried through the rest of the meeting impatiently, and as soon as the client had left, she pulled out her phone.

The message was from Mr. Nice Guy, as she had hoped. "The other day was incredible. I want to see you again, this time for overnight. I promise you an experience you'll never forget."

When she finished reading the note, Sam shivered as a thrill of arousal shot through her. She quickly checked her calendar, then tapped in a response with eager fingers. "Let's try for Friday. I'll see what I can do and let you know."

When she saw the thumbs-up emoji appear, she immediately called Mac. "Listen, honey, I hope we don't have any plans for the weekend. It looks like I'm going to have to go to Albany Friday evening so I can meet with a potential client first thing Saturday morning. It's all very hush-hush. I can't tell you his name, but somebody up there is considering running for governor. Anyway, he wants to meet outside of regular hours to keep others from finding out. I'll just catch the 5:45 Amtrak up there Friday evening and be home sometime late Saturday afternoon."

In his heightened level of anxiety, Mac was immediately suspicious about Sam's sudden, mysterious meeting, but he couldn't think of any reasonable objection. But when she gets back, we're going to sit down and have this whole thing out. I can't go on like this.

When Sam hung up the phone with a triumphant smile, she looked up to see Willow staring at her from the doorway "You don't have any meeting in Albany. What's going on, Sam?" she demanded angrily.

Sam bristled momentarily at Willow's tone, then shrugged her shoulders. "You're right, I don't have a meeting. I just need a chance to spend a little more time with this guy." She beckoned her friend closer. "There's something about him that gets to me like nothing I've ever experienced. I just want one more long, uninterrupted chance to experience that with him. Then it will all be over and everything will go back to normal. Can you understand that?"

"No, I can't. This isn't like you, Sam."

Sam shook her head in irritation. "Look, this is a special treat for me, like an extra helping of dessert. Everybody needs to treat themselves occasionally. You ought to try it yourself."

Willow stared at her friend disbelievingly. Then she turned and fled without a word.

Sam rolled her eyes, then picked up her smartphone again and tapped in a new message "We're all set. I'll get away tomorrow after work. Hubby's not expecting me home till after noon on Saturday."

Moments later, the iRendezvous tone sounded again. "Perfect! I'll send a car to pick you up at 6:00 outside your office. Wear something unforgettable!"

Sam shuddered again.

Thursday night was tense at the McGraw apartment. Mac quizzed her about her trip to Albany, but Sam stuck to her story about the mystery politician. "Why are you questioning me like this?" she demanded. "You know how secretive politicians can act. Don't be so nosy."

Mac ground his teeth in frustration. If I ask her about the iRendezvous app on her phone, she'll undoubtedly come up with some explanation I can't disprove. I can't bring up my call with Willow, because Willow never actually told me anything, and Sam will just deny it. I guess I'm going to have to hire a detective to try to get to the bottom of this.

He lapsed into sullen silence, and Sam, glad for the respite, kept her distance.

- - - - - - - - - -

The next morning, Sam packed an overnight bag to take with her to work. She was careful to make sure that Mac didn't see what she put in it, and she kept the bag with her until it was time to leave for work.

Willow had been keeping an eye on the door from the office lobby, and when Sam walked in carrying her overnight bag, Willow hurried after her. "Please, Sam, don't do this. Mac loves you; he doesn't deserve to be treated this way. Listen, if you back out now, I feel sure you can repair the damage to your marriage. Even if Mac finds out, at least you'll be able to tell him it was just a one-time mistake. Please, Sam, please."

Sam frowned her irritation. "We've already had this conversation, Willow. I'm just having a little adventure. I'm going to go enjoy myself and I'm not going to hurt anyone. Besides, after this weekend it'll all be over. I'll come back to Mac and be the most loving wife ever -- you'll see. Now, leave me alone and let me get caught up on my work."

Willow stood there silently, looking at her friend. Then she turned and walked back to her cubicle, wiping away a tear.

Late that afternoon, Sam took her overnight bag with her to the Ladies' Room. Once she'd checked to be sure no one else was there, she swiftly stripped off her business suit and underwear, and slipped on the dress she'd bought especially for her adventure. It was black and form-fitting, and featured a zipper that ran down the front from the bust to the short hemline. The obvious fact that she wasn't wearing either bra or panties made it the sluttiest outfit she'd ever had on. "It's perfect," she gloated.

As she was returning to her office, she passed Willow, who gasped when she saw her friend's transformation. Sam smirked at her. Willow turned on her heel and hurried back to her cubicle, tears again filling her eyes. She sat at her desk for several long minutes, the conflict she felt clearly visible on her face.

Finally she heaved a gasping breath and picked up the phone to call Mac. When he answered, she sobbed. "Willow, what is it? Are you okay?"

"Oh, God, Mac, I can't believe I'm doing this, but she gave me no choice. It's Sam -- she's not going to Albany this afternoon, she's going off to meet her lover!" With that she began to sob again.

"Sonofabitch!" Mac swore. "Stay where you are; I'm on my way over there now. Sam and I are going to have this out, one way or another."

He hung up and quickly headed down to the street to hail a cab. But the New York traffic that Friday afternoon was even worse than usual, and the cab got caught in gridlock several blocks from Sam's office. Cursing, Mac got out. threw a bill to the cabby and began running.

When he finally got to Sam's building, he spotted Willow standing on the sidewalk. She grabbed his arm. "She just got into that car," she shouted, pointing at a black Lincoln Town Car pulling away from the curb.

Cursing, Mac looked around and spotted another cab just dropping off its passenger. He jumped into the open door and urgently ordered the cabby to follow the Lincoln up ahead. "Are you some kinda cop?" the cabby asked warily. Mac pulled out a hundred-dollar bill from his wallet and thrust it into the money slot in the cage. "No, but I'm a man who's willing to pay well for a cabby who'll help me."

The cabby glanced at the bill and then turned back to Mac. "Good enough for me, mister. Buckle up." But before he could pull away from the curb, the other door jerked open and Willow dove in.

"What are you doing?" Mac demanded incredulously.

"I don't know, Mac, but I have to go with you."

The cabby turned back in exasperation. "Well, which is it: go or stay?"

Mac looked at Willow helplessly. "Go!" he shouted, and the cab lurched away into traffic.

When Sam walked out of the lobby, she immediately spotted the Town Car pulled up at the curb. A driver in a uniform and cap quickly got out and courteously opened the rear door for her. Wow, he does everything well. She settled back in the leather seat, and they drove off in silence until they hit the first stop light. The driver suddenly took off his cap and turned to her. "Oh my God, it's you!" she cried out in amazement as Mr. Nice Guy smiled back at her, pleased with his little surprise.