Catherine

Story Info
Not every shoulder is one to cry on.
2.9k words
3.88
58k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
37
37
41 Followers

Catherine

I was mad. No, not mad, furious. That prick teasing womaniser of a ... prick.

I called him to find out how he was going, and the bimbo secretary that supposedly went home an hour and a half ago answers the phone giggling. Some last minute order that had to go out.

That ... prick!

So there I was, sitting in a bar in some backwater town (alright, it was Sydney, but I was mad!) feeling bad that I am hundreds of miles away from him and he's feeding me some bullshit story about working late just to get his dick into the 22year old that grinds her ass against him every day.

He fucking promised! "There's nothing going on, I promise" Lying sack of shit.

"Who?"

I turned. "Sorry?" I said to the guy next to me.

"Sorry, I just, who's a lying sack of shit?" he said, with a really cute smile.

"My lying, cheating, limp-dicked, asshole of a ...., no one" I thought better of finishing that sentence. After all I had no idea who this guy was and 3 bourbons in my belly.

"Tom" he said, holding out his hand.

"Catherine" I replied, taking it.

"Let me guess, he's not doing what he said he was going to be doing while you are out of town?"

Damn, nice eyes.

"Got it in one" I smiled back. "His fake titted slut of a secretary answered the phone an hour and a half after she went home" Oh, yeah, I wasn't going to say that.

"Ah, the old working late"

I picked up what was left of my 4th bourbon and downed it in one gulp, only to see him ordering me another. I went to stop him but he saw it and stopped me in my tracks.

"I wont take no for an answer, and besides, look at it as revenge. Letting some strange man buy you a drink without telling him will make the return trip less anxious."

Fuck it, he was right. The girls that had accompanied me on this little work paid training trip had long since hit the casino or crawled off to bed and I loved the thought of what would race through his mind when I told him some tall and very handsome stranger plied me with bourbon all night. What I told him after that would depend on the conversation it came up in. I was not above lying to him in a fit of anger.

"Just don't get any ideas" I replied, sitting down again and accepting the drink, letting my own imagination fly off in the mean time. "This isn't that kind of revenge"

He smiled and ordered a second of what he was having. It was clear, so I assumed it was alcoholic. That was pretty much the first of the big mistakes I made that night. Everything after that was the second.

The night went on and he told me about himself, what he did for a living and where he lived. He coaxed out of me everything about my marriage I hadn't shared with even my best friends, but it was one of those situations where a strange ear was the best listener. I knew none of anything we discussed would get back to anyone I knew, so I poured my heart out. He was staying in the hotel as well, and another god knows how may bourbons and hours, I was feeling as giddy as a schoolgirl gazing into the school hunk's eyes. So I kissed him.

There were a few people in the bar but it was evident they were trying to close up for the night as the empty tables now all had the chairs on them instead of under them. It made me giggle, like a room full of table dancing furniture girls with their legs in the air. Stupid, I know, but the alcohol was kicking in big time. We talked a bit more as we finished our drinks and kissed him more.

I heard a whisper in my ear, but it wasn't. He had just asked. Felt closer though. Maybe he just whispered. I don't know. Anyway we were on the way out of the bar and towards the elevators, him holding my hand, or me holding his for support. I was rather weak kneed and wondering what I was doing. All of a sudden nerves kicked in and I slowed.

"Thanks, um, for tonight. That was really good." I said. My wedding band just tripled in weight as I hid my hand behind my back, but the wobbles lurched me forward and he caught me.

"I can't let you find your way back to your hotel room. You'll never make it" My mind raced. He felt so good. The shirt sleeves hid the trace of muscle I felt through the material and my panties were getting wetter by the second. I hated myself, but he smelt so good.

An arm swept under my knees and I lost contact with the ground. If I was turned on by, fuck, what was his name, before, that was nothing compared to now. I wilted, urging myself not to do something I was really going to enjoy, but to go back to my room for nothing at all but fidelately, or whatever, oh god those arms felt good.

"Where is your room?" he cooed gently. I passed him my bag like I do to my husband and then realised what I had done too late, but he took the room key out and passed it back to me. God, could I trust him. Oh god, cologne.

We arrived at the room and he went hold me while opening the door.

"Thanks. Really. Fff..Far enough" I mumbled, trying to be put on my feet. I couldn't invite him in. A man in my room is so much worse than a man in my mouth, my tongue circling his. Oh fuck take me inside...

"You can't walk any more now than you could downstairs. Just to the bed" He unlocked the door and swept me inside. He rested me gently down on the edge of the bed and I steadied myself. I don't know what I was thinking, but I asked for a drink of something. He said something about a panadol to help the headache and I smiled. The more he talked, the worse I felt. It wasn't right to be here but I wanted it so badly.

I felt a glass in my hand and went to swallow water, but smelled strange. But I did swallow, I think it was...

I don't know, maybe a dissolvable something...

He was sitting down next to me, a hand on my leg...

"If your sure..." he cooed. Was I? My head was spinning and my legs were open, his fingers circling their way up my leg as he leaned into my neck, no, I leaned in to him. Maybe I said yes when I meant no. He wasn't the sort of guy to take advantage of me, was he?

No, my head dropped, I think. I felt lips and they must have been his. I turned away, leaning out of reach. I could'nt let myself do this, his fingers finding my very wet panties. I was a happily married woman in his strong arms. My marriage was on the line, and my husband, my husband...

All I could see of my husband was him standing at the edge of his desk with his pants around his feet and her on her back on the desk naked, legs in the air and held open by the man I called my husband. I could even see her laughing at me and begging him to fuck her like he never fucked me.

I turned my head back and found his mouth.

Devoured his tongue again and opened my legs. Eyes closed, I let him take control. If I was going to give it to someone while he gave it to that bimbo on the desk he so proudly showed off to me, I was going to give...

Oh god, what am I doing...

"My underwear... please..."

Did that come out wrong? They came off as I raised my hips, my heart pounding. I was about to have an affair... no, I was having an affair, was I? I think I was drunk...

I felt his hands everywhere and tried to catch them, pushing back, I think. I was naked in no time, I don't know how. His lips traced down my neck as I laid back, no I was being pushed back, was I? Hang on...

"Where, what are you doing? Please..."

That came out wrong too. I was asking him to, but begging myself not to. My husband...

Then his tongue found my hip and I shuddered. He traced his way in between my legs and I caved. I opened them for, fuck what was his name?, him, raising my hips to meet that wonderful trace... no this was wrong, but oh god... I tried to sit up but couldn't. He was circling round and round, and I struggled against him with my body while I barracked for him with my mind...

Oh god.

I was tired.

It just built. Felt so good.

"Unh, stop. Please stop. Please don't...

No, that came out wrong...

"Please don't...stop"

No, that came out wrong....

I was coming. I could feel it. God he was good. It wasn't cheating. He hadn't penetrated me. He was just helping.

It was like a massage, and they were OK...

Oh, god, don't stop...

"Do you like that Catherine?" Oh god...

"Uh-huhhhhh, don't, please..."

I didn't know...

"What's your surname?" WHAT?

Andrews, i think, no wait, did I say that? No...

"Aahhh Aanddd... Andrewsss..."

Do you like that , Mrs Andrews?" He teased, his tongue thrashing my clit like he was trying to tear it off. No, I wasn't Mrs Andrews, not now, oh god, please don't stop.

"Yes" I breathed...

"What's your husband's name?" Fuck no, I can't, he's cheating on me and I ...

Please just..Uunh

"Peter... please just..."

"Do you love peter?" He increased, sped up, ripping me open, holding my legs spread back. "Yes, Yes, oh Yeeaaa...I loooovvvee, FUCK, I love you..."

"Tell Peter I said thanks." What? Does he... Oh that tongue. I'm coming...

"OHH FUUUUCCCKKKK" I grabbed and ground my hips, exploding in orgasmic tears of fear and hatred and sorrow. Peter please I'm sorry. I just...

You fuck, you cheated on me...

I laid there, I was really tired...

Then I felt him, but he wasn't there before. His body was over mine and his hips felt really big, pushing and, god, feeling so good. Oh, no, he can't. That can't go in there, can it? Oh yeah, that's dick now. It was just he was fucking me. I guess it's going in alright, and wet, and really big. Oh, that's Ok...

NO, not OK! Was it? I went to move, but he was coming... He was almost done...

I wanted it, didn't I... He wouldn't have if I said no. He spasmed and I felt a warm splash in me. He slowed down, caressing me. He did care...

I was really tired.

The phone. He was on the phone. I think... I woke in a daze to his voice...

Don't know who to... He did, so it was OK. I was safe in my room. He came in and sat me up. Did I say I was thirsty? I was having a drink...

And really tired...

But he was fixing me up. He cared. And was really cute... I knew him, the face was a bit familiar...

My head rested against the bed. I just needed to rest my eyes, they really hurt...

Doorbell... I can...

"No, I'll get it" He cared so much. Someone else was here... I think I was safe...

Voices...

He was sitting next to me, caressing me, while he was on the end of the bed taking his shoes off, was he? No, there he was, bringing me another drink...

I kissed the him next to me but he smelled different...

He caressed my breast as my eyes closed slowly and he pulled the sheet down together, each sipping a drink. I was so tired.

I felt tongues on my face, no neck. My feet were being held in the air. It was OK... I must have thought so because I could't not and I was really tired. He was thrusting as something grazed my lips, forcing it's way in between them. Whatever it was felt good, manly, tasted funny. Then there was a circle. Don't know what that was. It had a light...

Again, I came around, more light, more circle. What was that... something grazed my mouth again and I... I tried to look at the circle, to figure out what it was but...

"Catherine, come on honey, open up. You can see that in a minute. Don't make me sad" OK, I can do it if you want. "Good girl, that's it, like before all the way" What before? Oh well, there must have been a before because he said it, right...

I opened my mouth slowly. I wanted to not make him sad... He slowly pumped it in and out of me from behind as I took it in to my mouth, but hang on...

Was it one or two? Oh, there was the circle again.. He convulsed, was he OK? Was I? Oh no, he was coming. I had better swallow. The hands on my hips as he thrust...

But no...

Oh well, I was so...

Where was he going now? That was cold... My bum wasn't playing this game...

No, it couldn't, could I...

I couldn't move and he was in me, fucking me slowly while he ran something around my ass. I was on him I guess, he had something inside me already so so he really had nowhere else to put it...

But he had two?

No...

I was having two...

I relaxed, I'm sure it was OK. There was two of him. No, three. I had him in my hand, pumping while it tried to get into my mouth, while I rode him and while he slowly pushed it into me from behind...

It was OK. It was impossible so it was me...

Then the little cloud I was floating on became a violent little cloud. It pulled my hair. It thrust itself into my mouth. Tasted... wrong...

It bucked and called me "Mrs something" and Mrs something fuck" and Catherine Mrs Fuck". It was me, wasn't it? Catherine was my name...

It was getting a bit sore, I think. I felt funny inside. Like something wasn't right, as it pulled my hair and stung my chest. By ass stung too.

What did it call me again?

It started to feel really wrong until I knew, It was just coming, that's all. Sometimes it's different every time, but I'm young and haven't had alot of this before. It's just coming...

The hands on my hips, my bum came first, I think. I didn't have to swallow and I was still riding the other one. The hands on my hips really hurt, they pinched and stung and the cloud went deep, Peter...

So did my mouth, the back of it. Maybe I had to swallow now? I just wanted to sleep... Please Peter, please Mr Cloud...

The throat hurt, it was being hit. Could I move it? I don't think so, but it kept getting hit...

I kept riding, I didn't want him to be sad...

Then I had to swallow, I know I did. I couldn't do anything else and it was there, It came real quick and I had to swallow...

Then it came out really quick and I got something in my eye, it stung and I closed them quick, but it still stung...

What did the cloud say, Pete? "Fuck yeah, She took it" or something. I didn't take anything. I didn't take anything anywhere.

I dropped, no rode, until I made him happy, I think I did. And that little light was talking to me, asking me, I don't know...

It laughed, so I did too, and then it did some more. It liked me because it kept circling me, up and down...

Oh god, my hair. I fell, not far. No, he was just getting up...

He wiped or spat or sprayed something on my cheek...

Voices... But not mine, no, I mean to me... Talking to me...

My eyes are so heavy...

I woke up the next morning to the sound of knocking. I was out of it. I didn't want to move. My head throbbed and I was really uncomfortable.

As I slowly came around I felt crusty. I opened my eyes to a curtain drawn room, my own, but a bit messy. I tried to sit up and think back to last night. My glance caught the mirror and I vomited.

I vomited white and creamy bile. I vomited cum. As my head rose up again, I read the lipstick smeared "SLUT" across my forehead, cum through my hair and all over my chest and face and dress in shreds on the bed, stained and stinking. There was a glass on the bedside table next to an empty tablet packet and I had almost no recollection of how I came to look as bad as I did. But I realised I was raped, and I vomited again. Then I called for whoever was out there to help me and they ran off, came back and opened the door. The rest of what happened is as was described by my friends.

This is my sworn statement of what, to the best of my ability, I recall happened on the night of 15th October 2008.

37
37
41 Followers