Catherine and Charles (and Nick!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighFly
HighFly
3 Followers

Nick thrust harder and deeper. Catherine had been squeezing him tightly upon each withdrawal, her well-toned muscles gripping him in a way that was new to him. The slippery heat and milking motion soon was too much. He simply leaned into Catherine, fully embedded, as the spasms coursed through him. Jet after jet of his cum filled the condom. Catherine felt him expand in her pussy and squeezed hard, more for her benefit than his at that point. She, too, erupted in a glorious orgasm that didn't want to end. All of this was too much for Charles, who burst into a series of spurts, all of which Catherine captured hungrily in her talented and greedy mouth. She collapsed onto her elbows, but not before looking up at Charles, and swallowing visibly, her tongue cleaning her lips before she swallowed the rest.

And just as quickly it was over. Nick carefully removed himself from Catherine and retreated to the bathroom. Catherine slithered up to kiss the dazed Charles, thanking him with her warmth for the fantastic experience. "That was beyond belief, Lover. You'll never know how grateful I am for this. I'm exhausted now, though, and we need to say goodbye to Nick." Charles gathered her in his arms and hugged her tightly. "We'll have a lot of time to talk about this experience, Catherine. It has been special for me as well."

When they emerged from the bedroom in robes, they found Nick already dressed. The men shook hands, comfortable in the roles they had played in this special night. Catherine kissed Nick sweetly, offering promises to keep in touch as she led him to the door and said goodbye. Although the physical aspects of her fantasy had been fulfilled, Catherine sighed with the knowledge she would be processing this experience for months to come.

Awed by the evening's events, she sighed with the satisfaction of a thoroughly fucked woman. Tired, happy, with the wanton temporarily sated, she reveled in the decadence of her first threesome. Sighing contentedly, Catherine let sleep claim her, curled up securely in Charles's arms.

All writers, but especially those who are new, crave feedback. Please vote by clicking the highest star you feel justified ('5's are very nice!). All comments are welcome.

HighFly
HighFly
3 Followers