Catherine Ch. 02

Story Info
Catherine awaits the future of her marriage.
5.4k words
3.39
20.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rgmoore
Rgmoore
41 Followers

After leaving Robert's apartment. I picked up my children from daycare and immediately drove home. I knew my husband Michael would be arriving home from work soon and we hadn't spoken since the night before when I informed him about the affair I had been having on him with Robert. Therefore, I settled the children in the living room and began to prepare for dinner like nothing even happened.

The truth is that I love my husband and children and I don't want to break up our family, but I've had a weakness for black men from the moment they stole my curiousity at the age of 15 and shortly after I had my first black cock deep down my throat and vagina. Therefore, I had my urges and I needed to satisfy them.

When Michael arrived home I instantly had butterflies in my stomach. He walked into the house and greeted our children while ignoring me. I continued to prep for dinner while he changed out of his work clothes in order to relax for the evening.

When dinner was finished cooking I set the table and called my husband and children into the dining room. The dinner was a little awkward for Michael and I, but we did our best to not let our marital problems interfere with our children.

After dinner I began playing with my two year old daughter and I could see Michael stare at me with a disgusted grin. I knew he was upset and heart broken inside, but I also knew he loved me and loved the family we had built together.

After an hour or so Michael and I settled the children into their rooms for bed. We then returned to our marital room and I knew we were going to have a serious talk. Therefore, I instantly went into my night stand, grabbed my pack of Marlboro Lights, and headed onto the balcony where I usually had my evening cigarette.

I placed the all white cigarette into my mouth and when it was lit I inhaled the smoke deep into my waiting lungs. Michael then came onto our balcony and joined me. He then grabbed my pack of Marlboro Lights and had himself a cigarette.

"I haven't seen you smoke in a long time darling." I said to him. Michael just replied "Well it's been a hectic couple of days."

Then Michael hit me with it "So who's the guy Catherine?"

I then took a deep inhale of my cigarette and blew out a long cloud of smoke into the air. I then replied "Michael, he's this guy from work. I apologize and there is no excuse for my actions, but I had been sexually frustrated for sometime and I needed to satisfy my urges."

"That doesn't answer my question Catherine! I want to know who he is?" Michael replied.

I looked Michael in his eyes and replied "Fair enough darling. He's this black guy at work named Robert."

"Of course it's some black guy."

I stubbed out my cigarette and cut Michael off mid sentence and replied "You know darling, you knew what type of woman I was before you started dating me. You knew I was a promiscuous woman and you knew I was always sexually attracted to black men."

Michael shouted "So, that gives you an excuse to cheat on me?"

"No it doesn't Michael, but you were fully aware of this from the beginning and you told me you didn't care about my past or my ways as long as I was yours" I replied.

"You're right Catherine, but that doesn't make your actions right." He replied.

I placed another Marlboro Light into my mouth and flickered the cigarette to life. After blowing out a nice cone of smoke into the air. I then replied "I understand you're upset. I agree my actions weren't right, but we do have a beautiful family together and you still have me."

"So, are you going to tell this Robert you're a married woman and you cannot continue a relationship with him?" Michael confidently replied.

I took another drag of my cigarette and stood up out of my chair and sat on Michael's lap. I then replied "Michael, the last thing I want to do is break up our family, but I cannot be the honest house wife you want me to be."

"Catherine, you're confusing me. What is it that you exactly want?"

I began to rub my husbands chest and replied "Darling, I want to be your wife and a mother to our children, but I also want my black boyfriend on the side to sexually relieve me of my marital and motherly duties from time to time."

I began to feel Michael's hard cock stiffen underneath my ass. Michael then replied "So, you're asking for my permission to have a relationship with your black boyfriend Robert?"

I began to rub my ass up and down his hard shaft and replied "No Darling, I'm not asking for your permission. It's either we continue our marriage and I fuck my black boyfriend with your consent or we divorce and I fuck my black boyfriend regardless. The one thing for certain is that black cock will be filling your beautiful wives vagina deep and stretching it out beyond repair."

Michael's cock was rock solid. He lifted me off of his lap from behind. He pulled down my pants and began licking and biting my ass. I then bent over giving him easier access to my vagina and he began eating my vagina from behind. "You like licking your wives vagina after it's been stretched by big black cock don't you?" I said.

Michael then turned me around and began slightly choking me with his left hand and aggressively rubbing my vagina with his right hand.

I loved being choked during sex and the more I teased him about being fucked by a black cock the harder he choked and rubbed me.

Michael and I made our way to our marital bed and he threw me on to the bed. I propped up on my knees signaling him to enter me from behind. With a sexual tone in my voice I said "Michael, come try and pound this pussy harder than any black cock has ever pounded this white pussy before."

Michael entered me from behind and replied "That's a lot of black cock you slut."

"More black cock than white darling. Does that make you jealous?" I replied as he began fucking me harder and harder from behind.

"You love the black cock don't you?" Michael asked.

"The blacker the better!" I sexually moaned. I then raised my voice and shouted "That's it darling. Fuck me harder!"

As I continued to get fucked "Whose pussy are you fucking hun?" I asked my husband.

Michael aggressively said "This is my pussy."

"No it's not" I teased. "This pussy belongs to Roberts black cock."

Michael then grabbed my sexy blonde hair from behind and gave it a hard yank forcing my head back as he began fucking me harder. "OH MY GOD" I screamed. "I'M CUMMING SO HARD. KEEP FUCKING ME HARDER AND FASTER!"

Michael might not have fucked me as good and as hard as Robert did, but teasing him about a black man fucking me surely boosted his sexual performance giving me an amazing orgasm from my husband. Soon after my orgasm Michael released a decent sized load into my vagina. After he laid on top of me for a few moments he rolled off of me and I then turned around onto my back aside him.

"Michael can you hand me my cigarettes?" I immediately asked.

Michael reached for my pack of cigarettes and took one out before handing the pack to me. I pulled a long all white cigarette out of the pack and placed it into my waiting mouth. Michael then lit his cigarette before flickering the lighter and like a gentleman bringing my cigarette to life. For the third time that evening I inhaled a nice stream of smoke into my waiting lungs and blew it back out.

"That was amazing darling" I shouted.

"Yes, it was definitely enjoyable" Michael agreed. He then continued "Even after all you've put me through in this marriage I still find you irresistible."

I inhaled another drag of my cigarette and said "Which is why I love you so much darling." As the smoke continued to trickle out of my mouth. I continued "It seems to me that my little extra marital affair kind of turns you on?"

"Your naughty sexuality has always turned me on hun. Even though I don't like you with another man I just don't want to lose you." Michael replied.

"Aww darling that's sweet. In reality though Michael it's not that big of a deal it's only sex and you still are the only man I truly love! Besides I think you'd find the sight of a black cock down my throat kind of sexy." I replied as I proceeded to take a final drag of my cigarette.

Michael just repied "I'm sure you do, but there is a couple of rules I want you to follow. The first rule is that I don't want you running around behind my back and the second rule is to remain discreet because I don't want to be embarrassed by this."

"Alright, I will remain discreet and I'll let you know each and every time a black cock goes deep inside of my pussy darling." I agreed.

"Whatever smart ass!" Michael said. We then gave each other a final kiss goodnight and cuddled up together for the night. I was so relieved that Michael was not divorcing me and even more excited that he was allowing me to have a side black boyfriend in our marriage.

After getting filled by my black boyfriend and husband within the same day I was absolutely exhausted and I fell fast asleep.

It was Friday morning and Michael and I woke up early for our final day of the work week. After we both took our showers and finished getting ready for the work day I made a pot of coffee for the both of us in our kitchen.

Michael came down into the kitchen in his suit. "Good morning my love!" he said as he gave me a kiss on my lips. As he was pouring his cup of coffee I said "Darling I am going to need you to pick up the children from daycare this evening."

"Why can't you do it?" He asked.

"Because I have plans with Robert tonight!" I said with a sexy smirk on my face.

"That's fine Catherine I'll see you later tonight!" As he took the first sip of his morning coffee.

"No you'll probably see me when you get home because I'll just be getting ready for the evening." I said and Michael just replied with a simple "Ok, no problem hun!"

Michael finished his coffee and gave me another kiss as he jolted out of the door for work.

After Michael left I had my morning cigarette on the patio. After I finished I woke up the children and got them ready for daycare. Once the children were ready I saddled them into my BMW X5 and headed towards the daycare. When we arrived I kissed them goodbye and headed to work for the day.

I soon arrived at work and entered my office. I missed the work day on Thursday and my little extra marital affair has left me behind at work. Therefore, I was going to have a very busy Friday. I worked hard on and caught up on some work. Once my lunch break came I headed for the entrance for a cigarette break.

As soon as I exited the bank I immediately pulled my pack of Marlboro Lights from my Louis Vuitton purse. I then proceeding to open the pack and extract the cigarette before placing it between my puckered lips. The flame soon hit the tip of my cigarette and I inhaled a deep drag and blew it back out.

I figured Robert was also on his lunch break so I took another drag of my cigarette and decided to give my black boyfriend a call.

After a few rings Robert answered "How's my sexy girl doing?"

"She's doing very well darling. I cannot wait for tonight to have you all to myself!" I said.

"I cannot wait either Catherine. So what time are you heading over to my place?" Robert asked.

"I was thinking you should head over to my place and pick me up around seven. Is that ok?" I asked.

"I don't mind, but are you sure that's not going to be a problem with your husband?" Robert replied.

I took another drag of my cigarette and replied "No, that won't be any issue. Let's just say Michael and I have come to an agreement. Therefore, we don't have to hide around anymore!" I said as the smoke continued to trickle out of my mouth.

Robert just replied "No worries, I'll pick you up at 7 o'clock."

We both said our goodbye's and I soon finished my cigarette before getting some lunch.

For the rest of the day I caught up on some work. At 5 o'clock I quickly headed out of the office and anxiously headed home to get ready for a date with my black boyfriend.

I arrived home and took a quick shower. After I jumped out of the shower I sat down at my vanity and began blow drying my wet blonde hair. After twenty minutes I was just about finished blow drying my hair and Michael and the kids arrived home.

I began curling my hair and Michael and the children headed up stairs and entered my bedroom. My four year old son came running over to me and gave me a hug as I gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Mommy what are you getting ready for?" He asked.

"Darling, Mommy's going out with her very special friend tonight." I replied.

Michael interrupted "So, he's your special friend now?" Michael said sarcastically as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Very special friend" I replied with a sarcastic grin.

"So, what time do you think you'll be home tonight?" Michael asked.

"Probably really late. Don't bother waiting up for me. Also, can you please take the children downstairs and get them something to eat. Robert will be here soon and I still have to do my makeup."

Once I was done getting ready I headed down stairs. I had on a black two piece outfit. My top displayed not only my stomach, but plenty of cleavage as well. My bottom was a loose skirt that went down to my feet, but outlined my ass and hips perfectly.

Michael saw his wife walking down the stairs and his jaw dropped. He saw how sexy his wife looked he started to get a little jealous. "You look absolutely amazing tonight! Are you really sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"Michael, do what? I've already done him before!" I replied back with an attitude.

I went to the counter in the kitchen and made sure I had my IPhone, wallet, and cigarettes in my designer purse. I then placed my engagement ring and wedding band on my ring finger. Soon enough Robert pulled into our driveway in his sports car. "He's here! I'll see you later tonight darling." I said to my husband. Then I told my children to behave and that I loved them.

I soon entered Robert's sports car and kissed him passionately. "Wow you look stunning." Robert said as he kissed me. I soon looked at my living room window and saw Michael starring at us through the window. As Michael looked on I leaned over to Robert even more and began kissing his lips and neck while placing my hand on his crotch.

We soon pulled out of the driveway and headed toward an upscale restaurant in the Seaport District of Boston. The restaurant had a terrific ambiance and amazing food. As dinner went on I began to notice stares from the other white men in the restaurant. This brought back a familiar feeling of being "tainted" that I hadn't felt in a long time and it made me feel naughty, which really turned me on. I also loved It when I see white men in particular intimidated by me because deep down they realize only a black man to fulfill my needs.

After dinner and a few glasses of wine Robert paid the bill and we walked out holding hands.

I was full from the dinner and a little drunk from the wine so of course I was in dire need of a cigarette. As soon as we exited the restaurant I immediately lit up my cigarette. Robert then grabbed my hand and we walked toward his car as I continued to smoke with my other hand.

Once we arrived at Robert's sports car I took a final drag of my cigarette and flicked it as he would never allow me to smoke in his car.

As we got in the car I kissed him again and began rubbing his long black cock from the outside of his pants with the same hand my wedding happened to be sitting on. As I continued to rub his cock I asked "Where you taking me next?"

"I was thinking we meet up with a couple of friends of mine at this upscale lounge." Robert replied.

"Mhmm sounds good to me. I could go for a few more drinks anyways darling." I said.

We arrived at the upscale lounge and as we approached the booth Robert introduced me to his two black friends Damian and Jerod and their Latina girlfriends for the evening. Damian was the cuter of two and he definitely caught my eye.

We hung out at the lounge for about an hour and a half. I began socializing with the two girls at the table Yesenia and Lilliana and became fast friends with Yesenia who just so happened to be Damian's girlfriend. I ended up exchanging numbers with Yesenia and planned to go out with her soon.

As the lounge was about to close Robert and I said our goodbye's and as I was saying goodbye to Damian I took my thigh and discreetly rubbed it against his cock as I gave him a hug and made eye contact him with as I left.

Once, Robert and I stepped out of the lounge I lit my final cigarette of the evening as we again walked back to his car. We soon entered his car and drove off to his apartment.

As he was driving I began kissing his neck and said "Take off your pants! I have a present for you!"

Robert immediately pulled his pants below his groin area while he was driving and I began kissing him down his body until I arrrived at his beautiful black cock.

I then stuck my tongue out and licked his black cock from his balls all the way up the shaft until I reached the tip. I opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips all the way around my black boyfriends cock and placed his cock deep into my mouth and down my throat. I then proceeded to repeat the same motion deep into my mouth and out.

Robert began moaning from the incredible blow job I was giving him. I then took his black cock out of my mouth and began stroking his cock with the same hand as my wedding band and moaned "I love sucking on your black cock it's so much better than my husbands."

I continued to suck and stroke Roberts black cock until we arrived at his apartment. Once we entered in house we began kissing each other in his kitchen. He then removed his shirt and I began unbuckling his belt and pulled his pants all the way down. I then got down on my knees on his cold tile floor and put his long and dark cock back into my mouth. "You like to be on your knees like a whore don't you Catherine?" Robert said.

I continued to suck on his black cock for a few more moments and replied "Yes, I like being a whore Robert!" I proceeding to suck on his cock again putting it deep down my throat. I pulled it out once more and said "I need to be punished for being a whore with your enormous black cock!"

Robert then lifted me up and onto the kitchen counter and slid his cock deep into my vagina.

"I'm a whore for black cock and I need to be punished!" I moaned.

Robert began pounding my pussy harder and harder. "Whose my black cock whore?" He asked

"I am Robert, just keep fucking me!"

As Robert continued to pound my pussy with his long and black cock on top of the kitchen counter I started shouting "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING ROBERT I'M CUMMING."

Seconds later I let out a loud moan as I had one of the best orgasms I ever had in my entire life. Soon after I came, I said "Cum for me baby cum."

Robert continued to fuck my brains out for a few more moments and then pulled his black cock out of my vagina. I immediately got down on my knees and wrapped my lips around his hard black cock. I continued to suck his cock until he shot a gigantic load deep down my throat, which I instantly swallowed. I then licked the tip of his cock savoring every drop of his cum.

Robert soon helped me off my knees and held my hand and lead me to his bedroom. I was so exhausted from having Roberts black cock pound my pussy I fell fast asleep aside him in his bed naked.

The next morning I woke up around 8 am. I had 15 missed calls from my husband and a few "Where are you?" texts.

"Sorry darling, I should have told you, but I was just too exhausted. I slept over Roberts house last night. I'm going to put some clothes on and head home soon." I texted back.

I looked over and saw Robert still asleep. I curled up next to him and felt his black cock poke my leg.

Rgmoore
Rgmoore
41 Followers
12