Catherine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now your being a shit Swaggart!" Her teasing me.

Yeah Catherine, I can be that too.

"Bob, Your too much!"

Why is she saying that?

Damn! I just can't take my eyes off of her, she just blows me completely away. Where I have to break this eye contact or I'm going to melt right here and now.

Catherine, you were looking at the menu when John and I came in; had you decided on something? Using that to break off the eye contact.

"Yes...," sounding almost like a sigh of relief. I'll have the turkey and Swiss on whole wheat, with light mayo, and no pickle. And,... I'll have a diet Pepsi please." Her reading that off to me.

Okay, sounds good! But today is Tuesday where I see on the menu board, the special for today is tomato soup and grilled cheese. Hell, I think I grew up on tomato soup and grilled cheese, and that's still my go to meal; especially now that I have to cook for myself. So, that's what I think I'll have; along with that diet Pepsi too.

"Bob! That was also my favorite lunch when I was a girl too. So, can I change my mind and have that too." She ask.

Of course you can! Oh, I see it comes with chips too, do you want them?

"Yes please." she says, " But I'll take them back to the office for later. Maybe even munch them on the plane."

Okay, I'll be right back!

So after giving our order to the girl behind the counter along with my name and the money to pay for it. Its taking the two cups she hands me to get our drinks from the beverage machine. But as I return to our table Catherine is just getting off her cell phone.

"Well, it looks like there will be, and I hope, a short meeting after all." Her telling me as I'm sitting down with placing her cup of Diet Pepsi in front of her.

Oh...,? Do you.., have to leave now? Knowing I'm saying it with lot of deep disappointment in my voice.

"No Bob." she says. "But he's on his way. But it will take him a while to get from the airport, so we can still have our lunch. Oh, and what time do you have to be back?" she ask.

To soon Catherine! But..., today, I don't care if I'm late again. I'll just tell the instructor I fell into a man hole or something, and the fire department had to fish me out. Or..., as my heart races; I was kidnapped by a beautiful woman.

Has her shaking her head as she looks at me, "You're just full of it aren't you?" Her teaing me.

Full of what? Trying to avert those beautiful eyes by looking past her.

"Swaggart..., you know exactly what I mean!" Very pointedly.

Yeah Catherine, sorry..., I'm..., ah, not usually this forward with women. I'm really..., I guess you could say..., a bit awkward when it comes to women. My embarrassment again.

"Awkward? She says. "I don't believe it for a minute! But, like I said earlier, I believe you're a very nice guy and I like you lot." Her telling me now.

Thank you Catherine, I like you an awful lot too!

"I know it!" Her looking straight at me the tone of her voice carrying her feelings.

Oh. I'm that obvious, huh?

"Yes!" Where she's smiling and nodding her head up and down as she said it.

Now its the counter guy calling my name breaks my guilty embarrassment once again as I get up to bring back our order.

An now that we've been sitting for a minute or so, eating our grilled cheese sandwiches and waiting for the soup to cool, Catherine, are you driving to the airport? My asking just to say something.

"No I'm not." She says. But I did drive in today. My girlfriend, Sarah, is taking me to the airport. Where I'll be leaving my car in a secure section of our underground parking garage, so it'll be safe there. Plus I have to take an extra bag because of the length of time I'll be away. I'm..., pretty good at mixing and matching things so I don't look like I've worn the same outfits to many times. Where the only thing I'll have to launder is underwear. I can do that in the hotel bathroom sink, they'll dry over night, so its no big deal doing it that way. Plus the places I'll be staying have a laundry and dry cleaning service; so that takes care of the outer things if need be. I just worry if it will always come back."

An while she's telling me all of this I'm trying to visualize her washing her undies in a hotel bathroom sink by hand. And with that is a vision of some skimpy, lacy things hanging in the shower. Which starts the play back in my mind, remembering how really nice her smooth, warm belly felt when she put my hand into the unbutton front of her jeans, guiding it down over the outside of what felt like some very shear, skimpy panties! Where she put my hand inside of them to the feel her bikini trimmed landing strip of soft pubic hair against my palm; reminding how much I like a woman with a little pubic hair. Where it was me taking over as my palm moved over her fat, smooth pubic mound; which very nicely filled my hand. And thats when my fingers found her wet slippery clitoris; she has a nice one! Large really almost feeling like a little penis, making it easy to masturbate it between my fingers. God, How I wished I could have turned around and got on my knees, yank her pants down and suckle it. A flash back to that rainy summer when I was fourteen, and the things that happened then.

Back from that thought, and to my probing her vagina where the whole time her copious wetness was coating my fingers working inside those skimpy panties.

An with all that stroking, and probing kept her arms tightly squeezed around my with the feel of her breast squashed into the back of my leather jacket, along with that, it was her hot heavy breaths down the back of my neck!

But it was her teeth biting into the collar of my new leather jacket the whole time, that kept what was building in her throat, what her quivering body was trying to force out of her beautiful mouth, which left the marks in the collar of my jacket each time she orgasmed from what my hand was doing in her pussy. Where all of sudden I realize shes stopped talking and looking at me kind of strange; interrupting my thoughts.

Well for me Catherine, when I've usually had to travel, what I have to ware looks just like every body else. So there's no worry about mixing and matching outfits.

"Oh, you travel a lot?" she ask,

Well, I guess you could say that Catherine. I've ah..., been to..., places; of course none of the touristy type for sure.

"Well." As she pauses to swallow a bite of her sandwich. "Our company books us into business class. But I use my travel miles or pay for an upgrade to first class. It's just.., there's more room and fewer really bothersome seat mates."

Yeah..., I bet there are! But Catherine, when I've traveled it was usually with a hundred or so bothersome seat mates all stuffed into the back of some big cargo plane, along with all our equipment. And usually not to sure where we were going until we got there. Plus there's no amenities, maybe a box lunch, noisy, usually hot, and you can't sleep because the seats suck; they don't recline either. And it usually smells like what ever was riding, or carried in there before us.

At hearing that she laughs with that gorgeous smile, "You poor thing." she says. "It's a shame they don't treat you guys better."

Yeah Catherine, it is. Except that last flight I was on, I did get a few amenities that time..

"Oh! Where were you going then?" she ask,

Where now I have to think uick, should I let this drop right here? But its her looking back at me waiting for an answer; I was coming back from Germany Catherine.

"On vacation Bob?"

No Catherine, med flight that time.

"And you were?" Her look turning serious,

Pausing now because I'm not sure I should say this, but her look is saying go on. Catherine, I was one of the patients that time, replying to her question. Where she's waiting for me to say more.

Catherine, I was returning to the states, where I spent a couple of additional weeks in the VA hospital here. I had already spent a few weeks in a hospital in Germany because they didn't want me to fly due of my unstable condition.

"Unstable Bob?! Can I ask what happened?" A more serious look this time.

Catherine..., I had blunt force trauma to my heart; a bruised heart muscle. Which cause my heart rhythm to be all over the chart. So I was there while they tried to get it stabilized. It would be okay for awhile then go wacky again. They ended up putting in a temporary pace maker. Plus they were trying to clear up a lung infection from me almost drowning in a ditch full of shi..., filthy water.

Now a more look of concern than curiosity, "Can I ask what caused that? She ask. Again hesitant telling her, where she's still waiting for me to answer.

Catherine, I took a sniper round to the middle of my chest which knocked me backwards into a drainage ditch full of shi... filled water where I inhaled some of that crappy water because I had the wind knocked out of me. And gasping for air; sucked some of it into my lungs.

"YOU were hit in the chest?!" She ask very surprised.

Yes.

"And...?" her probing for more.

And why I'm not dead?

"NO! Oh Dear God NO! It's just you look...?!" Sounding more than just surprise.

Catherine..., I'm fine now. Like I said, they had to put in that temporary pacemaker. But I don't have that damn thing in my chest anymore; zapping me just because I burp, sneeze, hiccuped or far..., pass gas.

Which gets her laughing and her, "I see your injury didn't put a hole in your sense of humor." She says.

I'm sorry Catherine! I'm a Marine, so I hang around with other Marines and..., well, those guys can be very crude.

"Yes I know! she says. "But I've been known to be crude now and then myself." She admits.

Really? You mean beautiful women like you pass gas too?

"OH GOD NO! That's not what I MENT!" Raising her voice as she waves a hand at me like she could have smacked me if she could have reached me. As both us sit there laughing, sniffling, tears filling our eyes once more.

When at last our laughters subsides, and both of us wiping tears from our eyes again, along with her blowing her nose on a paper napkin, at the same time giving me a dirty look.

Catherine, I was lucky that day. I had my vest on, a butt load of full ammunition magazines across my chest, and my issued pistol in a holster under that. All of that combined absorbed most of the impact. But the round left a big bruise on my breast bone as well the shock to my heart. You'd never know I was almost..., Anyway the only mark it left seems to be a permanent dark spot in the skin over the middle of my breast bone where the round left it bruised. I have some other..., scars, nicks, dings; I call bodily souvenirs, but nothing like that one could have been.

Saying nothing more as she's sitting there staring at me where I wonder if she's trying to figure out if I'm telling the truth. Or..., making it up, thinking..., what; trying to impress her?

No Catherine, that's not why I'm telling you that.

"Bob, what do you mean?" she ask.

It's nothing Catherine! And this time I'd like to change the subject?

"Sure Bob, anything you want except yesterday. Which has me laughing.

"Okay. What's the matter?" she ask. As she cocks her head to get a better look at me.

Nothing Catherine, just thoughts.

"And just what were you thinking about? But please, my sides are still hurting."

Catherine, why is it women always want to know what men are thinking? My wife..., Sally, used to ask me that all the time where I would sometimes ask her, Why do you always want to know. And she would sweetly reply, "I just wanted to know if you were thinking about me?" She would say.

"Well?" As Catherine's stares at me, "And this time what were you thinking..., something about her..., or..., me?" Certainly surprised at her asking that last part.

Again pausing to think, how in the hell do I answer that? God I don't want to put her off! But deciding to take a chance anyway, Catherine, it was the latter!

At that, she tips her head slightly to the side, her look giving no hint of what is going on in that pretty head. So glancing at my watch; damn it! Needing to break the moment but not the look she has on me as the seconds tic by until, "Is it that time?" At last her saying something, breaking the emptiness.

Yes, I guess it is Catherine. So..., would you like me to get the rest of that packaged to take back to your office. As I'm pointing to her unfinished lunch.

"No..., why don't you take it Bob. I'll get something to eat on the plane." she replies.

Oh, that's right, they still feed the first class don't they. My sarcasm unleashed for no reason other than being stupid saying it; and often at the wrong time too; like now.

Brings a look of her annoyance, "Yes! They still feed the first class Bob! Her expressing her irritation at my stupidly. "Bob, I do it because I can! But mostly because I can work if I want to, or get a little time to read, or just..., relax and listen to the music I have on my phone.. Plus I usually don't have some bore constantly bugging me with talk I'm not at all interested in, or nodding off leaning against my shoulder. Or, never again, wake up to find some creep has pushed my skirt up with his hand up the inside of my thigh almost to my..."

WHAT Catherine?! Louder than I intended it to sound.

"Yes Bob, it happened!" Very emphatic. "But he'll think twice about ever doing that to another woman because I about broke his damn fingers."

At that, and a quick look at my right hand resting on my thigh, wiggling my fingers thinking, how damn lucky they were.

Catherine, I'm sorry! Sometimes my sarcasm gets out before my brain is fully in gear. Where I usually end up trying to pull my foot out of my mouth. And Catherine, I stick my foot in my mouth way to often. An please forgive me, and yes, thank you, I'll take it with me. My refrigerator is so empty that when I open the door I can hear the echo from the light coming on echoing with hello...hello, rebounding around inside.

"Bob you're..., her smiling at me again,

What Catherine? My interrupting her.

"Bob you're so different. You're almost to good to be true." She's telling me.

Now why would you say that, Catherine?

An not coming back with an answer, but turning her head slowly side to side as if she's thinking, "I'm not sure myself yet? She says. "But you are different from many other men I know." Looking directly at me.

Catherine, I was married for..., ten years? And it's still after almost, hell two and half years, that I'm still trying to adjust to this bachelor thing. And one of those things is grocery shopping; which is something I'm not very excited about. My telling her.

House keeping? Well I lucked into a lady who was recommended by a neighbor. Who charges me a hundred dollars every other week for basic house work, and the only way I know she's been there is the house is spotless, along with sarcastic notes left behind reminding me I forgot to get this or that again. When suddenly noticing how Catherine is looking at me again.

Catherine, why are you looking at me like that? Sally leaving me was all my fault! Then reaching over to take the tray with her half eaten sandwich and soup along with mine up to the counter to get them package for take out. An when returning to the table to see she's standing next to my chair with her coat already on waiting for me where she hands me my jacket. That's a very nice coat you're wearing too Catherine! Telling her as I'm putting my jacket on; a compliment to her good taste.

"Thank you!" She says. "It's a really great all around coat, and perfect for this time of year. It's warm, plus water resistant, that way I don't need a rain coat either. So when traveling this time of year, all I need is this one." She says.

Then wrapping her scarf around her neck, and putting on her gloves, "Well, I guess we better go." She says.

I have to say Catherine, it sure looks good on you, just as we're starting for the door. And almost as good as that leather jacket you had on yester...,

Gets her turning around with that, "no, no." look, like a mother at a misbehaving child, which stops me from completing what I was going to say.

"Thank you, again!" she's says, Showing me that beautiful smile once more. And with that, and me carrying the rest of our lunch in a plastic bag, we're out the door onto the sidewalk where it's asking, Would it be alright if I walked you back to your building Catherine?

Certainly Bob, why wouldn't it be?!" Surprised that I might think other wise.

Well, saying it like that Catherine, I was just thinking that..., maybe some of your co-workers might wonder, as you said; "Who's that "good looking guy" you were walking with?"

"Hey you!" Her laughing at me. "As I said before, I often go to lunch with guys, usually..., it's just business. But this time was a real pleasure!" Turning her face to me as she said it.

Thank you Catherine, it was certainly a pleasure for me too! And dinner, lets call it..., just two friends having, I hope, will be just as fun and laugh filled as this lunch was.

"Me too Bob!" her still looking at me. "I really enjoyed this! An honestly, I've really needed to meet someone like you." That surprising me more than she knows.

Really Catherine!? Maybe a little to hopeful sounding in my voice,

" Yes Bob! And Bob, I know what you've been wondering, and yes, I'm married. But my husband and I lead practically two separate lives. And there's more to that then you could ever possibly imagine. But know this too Bob! I don't go around letting strange men do what we did yesterday. So please believe me; I'm most certainly not that kind of woman! Which is something I'm still trying to..., understand why I did it myself." Shaking her head slightly, like she still can't believe it.

Catherine, I'll be honest, I did have some thoughts about that. But I never had any ulterior reason for asking you to lunch or even dinner. I just wanted to get to know who you were. And Catherine, as for me, you're a perfect lady! Along with being a most beautiful lady for sure! And Catherine, know this too, I have nothing but the greatest respect for you. And what happened yesterday was one of the most incredible things I've ever experienced. If it wasn't for your teeth marks in the collar of this jacket, I would never have believed it happened. Where all this time she's been looking at me as I said that. And hoping she believes and understands where I really mean every word; because I do!

Damn it please Catherine, don't blush again; at seeing her cheeks turning pink. Lady, you just knock my socks off when you do that. An please know this too, you have nothing to be embarrassed about or maybe ashamed of; if you're feeling that too. Our secret is safe Catherine, I'm not the kind of guy who tells stories around the locker room.

"I never thought you were that kind either Bob." She says, holding our look on each other. Thank you Catherine, your trust means everything to me! And I really mean that too!

But to soon we've reached the steps that will take her up to the Plaza entrance to her building where we've stopped, with again my, Thank you again Catherine Parker for having lunch with me, and I hope you have a safe trip. And what ever else your there for goes well too.

Nodding her head slightly along with showing that beautiful smile "Thank you, again, Bob Swaggart!" That smile melting me as I stand here, even with the cold winter air surounding us..

Well Catherine Parker, you're most welcome! And I really hope to see you again in three weeks.

"I hope so too!" she says, sounding like she means it. "And call me..., please!" My heart almost stops hearing that.

Well..., my struggling to get the words out. Catherine Parker, if you're not going to be in your office for three weeks, I guess you'll have to check your office voice mail if I call to..., just say, Hello Catherine Parker, this Master Sargent Robert Swaggart of the United States Marine Corps, and I'm hoping you're still interested in having dinner with me? Along the lines of how I asked her to lunch.