Catherine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swaggart, I can see your going to be trouble!" Her smile and a lite playful tap to my arm with her saying it.

"Bob here." She says. Reaching into her purse, taking out a business card where she writes a number on the back before showing it to me, "That's my personal cellphone number." She points out. Then turns the card face up and circles another number with, "That's my business cellphone number, I always answer that. But you can call the one on the back," as she hands it to me. "It's always on too. But I don't always answer that one right away, usually depending on where I am. But I will call you back as soon as I can." She's telling me at the same time I'm looking at the number she wrote on the back of the card.

"And Bob, I want you to know this too, I don't give out my personal cell phone number to every man I meet on a train." A knowing smile along with what she just said.

Thank you Catherine, and I promise I won't bug you. Looking up from the card in my hand, laughing at what she just said.

"Baloney, call me." she says. "Oh, and how would I get in touch with you, if say I get back sooner than three weeks to see if that dinner invitation is still on."

Yeah, sure! I should be so lucky! So have you got another one of those cards Catherine? Asking her for one.

And with her handing me another where I write my cell phone number on the back as I'm telling her, This is my cell phone number Catherine, and it's always on too. Mostly because I want to be sure my daughter can get to me anytime of day or night.

"Bob, you have a daughter?!" Her sounding surprised..

Yes Catherine, and she'll be ten in February..

"Wow, a daddy huh?"

Yes Catherine, I'm a daddy!

"Good, that's nice! She says. "I bet you're a great dad too." Her compliment.

Thank you, but I could have been better. Right after saying that, I see the understanding in her eyes as she reaches out to squeeze my arm.

Then, and with her still holding my arm, Catherine, that number, you can do the same; call it anytime too. And I don't tell that to every woman I've met on train..., a plane, a ski slope..., "Now your being a shit Swaggart." Smacking my arm, laughing along with it.

Oh, and Catherine, please don't hand that card out. Because if you do, and someone were to call that number thinking it was you, they might not like the answer I give them, or..., what I may tell them.

Which has her laughing once again, "No Bob, I'm putting this one in my wallet for safe keeping, and not back into my card holder. But I won't need it, I've already memorized the number." She's telling me.

Yeah, sure you did! My doubting her.

"I did! I have a very good memory and the number is, ..."

Wow, you are one sharp lady! Where its a few seconds of emptiness until, Well then, I guess it's good bye Catherine Parker. Is my reaking the emptiness

"Yeah..., I guess so..., Bob call me; I mean it!" Her sounding serious about it.

An now in my desperation at not wanting to let her go yet, Catherine, can I kiss you? Surprised at myself for even asking it!

"Sure you can!" Almost knocking backwards with her saying that! Where she leaning into me, slightly turning her head like she's expecting a kiss on the cheek.

But I'm thinking, OH NO LADY!

With that, and taking her hand to lead her up the steps to stop behind a column so we're out of the direct line of sight of anyone going in or out of the building entrance. And setting the take out bag on the ground at the same time pulling her into me, wrapping her up in my arms and lock my mouth onto hers, to the unbelievable feel..., She's kissing me back?! And what's this?! A whimper?! Oh My God.., it is! And now I want her more than anything!

When breaking this longer kiss then I intended, she only stands there with her eyes wide open in stunned, shocked surprise staring back at me and my waiting for the slap I know is coming. But all she does next is turn away, and hurrying around the column where I want to follow but in my surprise and hesitation, she's already disappeared into the building by the time I'm looking around the column.

HOLY SHIT Swaggart! What the hell was that?! While touching my fingers to my mouth, the feel her kiss lingering there. Plus along with seeing her lip gloss on my finger tips, proof WE really did kiss; no doubt in my mind with that!

Taking my handkerchief from my back pocket, to wipe her the lip gloss from my fingers along with any remaining from my mouth. Yeah I thinking, this handkerchief will never see the inside of a washing machine again!

So picking up the bag with the take-out an walk back down the steps where I have to stop part way to look back at the entrance, ridiculously hoping to see her, knowing I wouldn't; but still...,

Then it's over to the curb and waiting for the crosswalk light to change; where it seems to take forever as I watch the "DO NOT WALK," flashing in the light across the street. But when at last it changes to, "WALK," is where I wait just a second making sure some idiot isn't running the light. But just as I start to step off the curb its my cell phone ringing. So taking it from my jacket pocket to answer it where it's seeing on the screen her office number that's displayed.

Shit! Do I answer it knowing the shot that hits my heart will have the same deadly intent as the last one that was intended for it. Anyway, taking a deep breath, and before I can even say hello, it's "Just what the HELL did YOU think YOU were doing, you..., you..., CREEP!" Catherine, A very angry Catherine! Where the call goes to dead air.

Damn it Swaggart! You really blew it this time; fucking jerk! Followed with a deep breath of resignation as I stick the cell phone back into my jacket pocket as I step off the curb, hoping I'll get hit by a bus; but no such luck.

But right as I'm crossing the four lane street my cellphone is ringing again. And this time it's the number she wrote on the back of her business card. So why is she calling me again, and from this number?

Okay Swaggart, brace for another shot! And this one has got to be the killer. But on answering its not that angry voice berating me, it's just..., silence? Which has me asking, Catherine?

But all I here is the sound of heavy breathing.

An now it pours out of me, Catherine, I'm not going to say I'm sorry. Catherine...? I keep apologizing to you; but this time I'm not. Reason is, I felt you were kissing me back..., Okay?

"I'm calling to apologize this time." Finally, and to my relief. "And I'm sorry I called you a creep."

Thank you. More feeling of relief, Apology accepted Catherine. Oh, and Catherine..., you are a damn good kisser!

"Now you can go to hell!" But it doesn't sound like she means it.

Yeah Catherine, I've been there, three times. But I managed to survive them so whats another trip?

"Why you arrogant..." But she doesn't complete what she was going to call me.

No Catherine, I hope I haven't come across to you like that.

Now, her voice much softer, "I wasn't kissing you back. It's just..., you surprised me that's all. I wasn't expecting you to do that."

Ah..., I think you were kissing me back Catherine. And I also heard..., maybe a little whimper in your throat too..., Catherine?

"I WAS NOT!" Her voice much louder. Then in a tone much softer again, " Bob..., I was surprised, that's all." Where I hear a sound like a door closing to my assuming she doesn't want anyone overhearing her one sided conversation.

Alright, what ever you say Catherine! Breaking up laughing at her excuse.

"Stop laughing, you, you son of..." That's not the first time someones called me that either. My interrupting her. Expecting something more, but after some moments of empty air, Catherine? Are you still there?

"Bob..., your dangerous." She says.

WHAT?! What..., Catherine, I would never harm a hair on your head! So why would you say that..., Catherine...,?! "Bob stop it! Like it's a order.

"Bob..., I didn't mean it as in, dangerous in a bad way. I mean your dangerous for me, that's all." Which is very troubling because I've...

What are you saying Catherine, what do you mean troubling? Interrupting her again.

"It's just..." Catherine, "my breaking in," I don't want to be in any way, trouble for you! Is followed by silence on her end where I'm beginning to think she's dropped the call, except my phone would know if she has, looking at the screen now.

"Where the hell are you?" At last her asking, instead of answering my question.

I'm..., just passing the fountain, why?! Maybe a little abrupt in my reply.

"Okay stop!" she says. "Turn towards my building and wave."

"Okay, I see you." She says. Now get the hell back to your class before you get into anymore trouble." She threatens.

Catherine, you haven't told me yet why I'm... "Just get moving!" She orders.

Alright, I'm, on my way! Feeling..., what, yeah, more than just stupid? But still it's, Catherine..., can I call you later this evening?

"No Bob, I'll call you, but it might be late." She says. With my thinking an excuse delaying..., what I don't want to here, knowing every thing's my fault!

That's alright Catherine, I'm sure I'll be awake. But then again, I'm awake a lot anyway.

"Oh, and why is that?" She sounds different now, maybe even, concerned by her asking.

Lots of reasons Catherine, mostly bad ones.

"Yes, Bob I've learned many, like you, have that problem too; returning with baggage that doesn't fit in a duffel bag, and I'm sorry."

Uh Huh, unfortunately there is. And now I can add you to the reasons in that duffel bag.

"Me! Why me?" But she already knows why.

Catherine, now what do you think; why you?

"Oh!" followed by more dead air..

"Bob."

Yes Catherine.

"I've lost sight of you, where are you now?" At last her saying something.

Right now I'm just passing the parking lot that belongs with our building..., where I've just waved to the lot attendant.

"Bob...,"

Yes Catherine.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. That meeting will be getting under way in a few minutes."

Catherine.

"Yes."

You're fun! Plus you have a beautiful and very kissable mouth! So thanks for not kissing me back." My trying to get her to laugh or curse me, just something please, to relieve my guilt.

"DAMN YOU! I WASN'T..., Kissing you!" But it doesn't sound truthful, my wish full thinking.

Are you sure Catherine? With more dead air again.

"Bob..., they just knocked on my door, I have to go now."

Sure Catherine, you shouldn't be late.

"Bob."

Yes Catherine.

"That trouble thing..., it's me who's in trouble!" Just as I thought the conversation had ended.

Catherine, what...,

"Good bye Bob Swaggart."

Good bye Catherine. My still wanting to ask more.

Good God Lady! Letting the air out of my lungs I've been holding in since yesterday, and now the last ten minutes added to it.

SHIT! Shouted into the cold air, the word just a cloud of misty breath.

Alright, Catherine Parker, for good or for bad, trouble or not, I am most DEFINITELY in love with you! And that is WHY, I'm in trouble now!