Catherine Ch. 06

Story Info
Her Surprise Early Return Part 2.
19.2k words
4.71
4.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live for the moment I hear that catch in her throat with our first kiss. Her breathing getting heavier with each tender touch, and caress of her sensitive places, I wait for those three words she will not say..., yet.

Catherine Chapter 6 Edited

Her Surprise Early Return Part 2

An now that we're outside under the Pub's entrance canopy, temporarily avoiding the crappy weather along with, " I guess so much for dinner tonight Catherine." Expressing my disappointment.

"Also Catherine, I think you should be getting back to your sisters before this stuff really gets bad, might be a good idea now." While the same time feeling the sting of sleet hitting my bare hand, along with trying to catch some ice crystals.

"Bob, I'm not worried,!" she says. "My sisters condo it's just across town near the river." She's telling me. Then noticing my bare hand held out to the weather, "And why are you holding your hand out like that Swaggart?" she ask.

"I'm trying to catch some ice crystals Catherine." "And why are you trying to do that?" Her asking. "So I can put them on my tongue like I used to as kid; didn't you do that when you were a kid Catherine?" "Yes, yes I did." she answers." Her smiling at the memory now. "So I guess your still just a kid, huh Swaggart?" she ask now. "Yeah Catherine, I guess I'm still just a kid; a bigger kid, but still, just a kid." Staring out across the busy street, "A hell of a lot more banged up Catherine, but still a kid." Where I look over to see her understanding smile, and a nodding of her head like she knows.

"Now Catherine, we better hurry back to that parking lot so you can get your car." With that Catherine reaches into her purse, an takes out a compact umbrella. But just as she starts to leave the shelter of the canopy she stops with, "Do you have a hat or something to put on your head?" Her asking, seeing me without one.

With that, its unzipping my jacket to get my ratty old desert khaki colored baseball hat from another inside pocket. Where Catherine seeing how beat up the hat is, "Come on Bob, you must have a better hat than that?" she ask.

"Catherine..., guys with hats like this get a lot of respect from guys like me. You may not know this Catherine, but these hats don't get like this one..., running my hand over it, the bill all ratty and frayed around the bill's edges, sweat stained, and thread worn from years of ware and tare in places I can't tell her about. "Are earned from shedding blood, sweat and tears, which I've done all three Catherine. So please, don't make fun of my hat." As I put it on, pulling the bill down to shield my eyes from the sleet.

"Bobby, I wasn't making fun of your hat." she says. "It looks great on you!"

"Oh thanks, just like me, all beat up and ratty, huh?"

"NO,o,o!" Her stretching out the, "no," laughing, nudging at my shoulder. "The hats beautiful, and good looking, just like you! Now come on." As she opens her umbrella, then looping her arm around mine, we step out into the shitty weather.

But as we're walking along at a quick pace, bumping against each other where she's trying to hold the umbrella over both of us. When at last, "Catherine, why don't you keep it over your head, and don't worry about me."

"No Bob!" she says. "Just put your arm around me and we'll be just fine." An doing as she asked, its on down the street we go, my arm now around her waist, with me; completely loving the weather.

But as we turn into the parking lot it's Willis, already out the door of his shack with Catherine telling him, "Please Mister Willis, I need my car now." Where he trots off to where her car is parked, to carefully pull it out of its spot and slowly drives up to where we're waiting to Catherine's, "Thank you Mr Willis." As he's returning her Valet key.

Where I also hear his, "No Miss Catherine, you don't have to do this." He's telling her, as Catherine just placed something in his hand.

"Please. I appreciate this very much." Catherine's telling him "And I hope you have a very nice week too." While she's lightly touching his arm.

"Thank you Miss Catherine!" As he's folding his hand around what ever Catherine just gave him. "And I hope you have a nice week too." He tells her.

Then looking at me, tipping her head indicating the car, "Get in!" Catherine's telling me now.

"No Catherine, you don't have to drive me to the train station. I can get there by way of the underground concourse."

"Bob, I wasn't going to drive you to the train station.
She"s telling me. "We'll go to my sisters, and decide what to do about dinner from there. I know some nice casual dining places along the river; no reservations required." She's saying to me now.

"Are you sure Catherine? We can do dinner some other time, maybe even another night this week?"

"Yes Bob, I'm sure! Now please, get in!" A definite insistence in her voice.

So with Willis already holding the drivers side door open for her, I walk around to get into the passenger side. Where for me, it's a little cramped until she tells me how to adjust the seat. Then it's out the driveway where she turns left and accelerates up the street, makes the light, then swiftly moves through the evening traffic. While all the time I've been watching as she smoothly shifts to accelerate around some slower traffic to get synced with the traffic lights. "Catherine I have to say, Your good!" My looking over to her.

"I'm just in a hurry to get there." Her looking back at me as she's said it.

Which of course has me thinking, why is she in such a hurry? Is she worried about the weather? I know these city streets can become real chaotic even in a light snow fall. But these cars are meant to be driven hard, and designed to handle the winter weather in the country where they're built. So relaxing back into the seat, watching her drive, admiring her skill. But after some minutes,"Catherine, I thought you said your sister's wasn't to far, we're almost to the river." My reminding her.

An with that she steps on the brakes, down shifting, makes a sharp left turn into a side street, then a sharp right turn into a parking garage, stopping at the gate, she pulls a key card from her overhead visor, inserts it into gates key card slot, waits for the gate to rise, then drives up five ramps and pulls into one of the two same numbered parking spots, then looks over at me; "We're here." She says.

"That was a quick answer." At the same time as I'm looking back at her saying it.

"I told you it wasn't far." She says, her grinning at me.

An getting out, she opens the trunk so we can retrieve the laptop and brief case. Then following her to the elevator where we stare at each others reflections in the polished stainless steel doors as we ride up to the fifteenth floor where it stops.

An with me right behind her as she turns right to walk down a long hallway past some pretty impressive double wooden doors to stop at set bearing the same numbers as the parking spot she parked in. Where she inserts a key in the lock, opens the door, and walks in turning lights on as she goes.

An following Catherine in at the same time looking around with, "Very impressive Catherine!" Saying it more for myself then to her. "Your sister has some very good taste." As I'm taking in this impressive room before me. Where to me, everything looks new, modern and expensive

Catherine, standing near the steps leading down into the large sunken living area taking off her coat. "She does all right!" Catherine turning back around telling me, "My sister's a senior flight attendant and trainer; plus she has some help. Her current boyfriend, who's a pilot on another airline, also stays here too. Plus she has a very modest lease do to her family ties to the partners that own this building." Her telling me more.

"Well it sounds like a nice arrangement; for both of them." As Catherine walks back to me, "Bobby, would you hang my coat in that closet please?" She ask. Pointing to a door just to the left of the main door now closed behind me.

"And Bob, you might as well hang your jacket in there too. And would you also put that in there too please." Her asking me, pointing to her brief case in my hand.

"An now I need to use the bathroom Bob." she's saying. "So make yourself comfortable, and maybe check the kitchen to see if there's anything to eat, there may be something in the refrigerator." her going on. "Plus my sister usually keeps a few bottles of wine in there. Oh, and there's a bar over there if you would like another drink." Her telling me that as she looks in that direction.

"But if you want some coffee you'll find it in one the kitchen cabinets, her boyfriend is a coffee drinker too; so she does have a coffee maker. So if you want, make some; but I'll have some wine please." Telling me that, and not as an after thought.

Then along with her purse and the laptop case she carried up from the garage, and just before taking the two steps down into the living area, "Oh, there's another bathroom off that bedroom there if you need one." Catherine, pointing to a door on the same side of the room as the bar. "I'll try not to be to long." She says, "So relax!" Where she walks back to me, stops, leans into me and kisses me lightly on the lips. "We'll think of something." she says.

Then she's back to taking the steps down into that living area where she's heading towards what may be another bedroom on the far side of the room, and going in turning on a light, then another, before she walks back to close the bedroom door.

Where, I've been watching her all the way until the bedroom door closed, an now my thought, Relax she said. YEAH, RIGHT! With you..., here..., alone..., in this place? I haven't been this edgy since my first deployment when I got shot at the first time.

So after putting our things in the closet its back to looking around. thinking, I like the openness of this floor plan. It's large, nicely lit, nicely furnished too, I could like this except for it being in the city. And finishing my tour around the great room, where I've checked out the bar which was nicely stocked, then into the kitchen finding the the wine in the refrigerator like she said. But it takes some searching for an opener for the wine bottle which was, naturally, behind the bar with the wine glasses. Then my thought, should I let it breath? I've heard you should do that with wine, let it breathe; what ever the hell that means!

An finding the coffee maker was easy, because it was sitting in plain sight on a kitchen counter. But it takes a little more searching cabinets before finding the coffee. An lucky for me, her sister's boy friend likes the same brand of coffee I do. And once I figure out how the expensive coffee maker works, and while waiting for the coffee to brew, its back to roaming around in the great room where I see on a book shelf a framed picture of three women; Catherine, who's unmistakable with her longer hair, standing beside a seated woman with the same beautiful hair as Catherine, with the same beautiful eyes, which I take to be her mother. An yes, definitely a very stunning woman in her own right too! So it's easy to see where Catherine and her sister, who's the one standing to the right of her seated mom, get their great looks! So other than hair styles, the daughters are definitely twins! Holy Shit, two of them! My saying it out loud.

Then discovering the sliding doors to a balcony, which were hidden behind some long curtains. An moving them to the side, where it's the lights from that part of city on the far side of the river I'm seeing. Where these thoughts start running through my mind because suddenly it's feeling I'm out of place, in this place, so why am I here? As my thoughts slip back to Catherine.

With the coffee I brewed, and slowly sipping it from a mug its back at the doors to the balcony, looking out at the blurred lights across the river, the blurring caused by the heavy snow coming down. This is going be a mess, when realizing, it must be snowing at my house too.

Oh hell! My truck is parked in the train lot; Damn It! If they have to plow it my truck may get towed. Struck by that thought I also realize Catherine has been in that bathroom for quite awhile, where I hope she's alright when I realize she must be near, catching the fresh sweet scent of her Lilac and Jasmine body wash.

With that, and feeling she's close, so without turning around telling her. "It looks like its become all snow Catherine, and piling up too. So I guess it's a good thing you got here when you did!" Now seeing her reflection in glass doors.

An with that, she steps in closer, and placing her hands on my shoulders, wanting me to turn around to face her, "Yes!" she's saying. "I could hardly wait to get you here." Hearing the excitement in her voice as she said it.

An now that I'm facing her is when I see what she's wearing; which it's just a shorty style, black lacy, kimono, dressing gown, tied at the waist. Kick starts my pulse into race mode as she reaches for and takes the coffee cup from my hand to place it on a near by table.

An when turning back it's her leaning heavily into me with, "To hell with the snow!" she says. Her arms going around my neck, "Just kiss me you bastard!" Hearing the huskiness in her words, as she's condemning my parentage. Of course a bit stronger than what she called me over the phone after I kissed her behind the column.

Where its my arms that have been aching to hold her again since that kiss are folding around her, where I marvel at the intoxicating feel of her beautiful body, with her firm breast tightly pressed against my chest screaming, "Feel how hard my nipples are!" Where it's her mouth this time crushed against mine, imitating what I did when I kissed her back at her building. But this time, she's forcing her tongue into my mouth sending her message, "This is just the beginning of what I want." A whimper in her throat now! An exclamation point to that!

My God, swimming in my head, her mouth taste delicious, she smells delicious, the scent of her Lilac and Jasmine body wash is so intoxicating I could not get it out of my head. And mixed with her body oils, I know that being blind folded I could find her in the worlds biggest stadium filled with only woman.

Now its the growing the bulge in the front of my blue jeans, which I know she can feel. Because now, she's grinding her pelvis against it! Instead of her being behind me, bumping against my butt like she was on the train as my fingers were working away with toying her clitoris, and fingering her pussy. When suddenly, it's the fear that if I don't hold her tighter, she'll disappear faster then the snow flakes melting against the plate glass of the sliding doors behind me.

Then just as quick as what I felt a second ago, is replaced with the joy of this warm, sensuous creature, with all her womanly flesh, being kept from me by just the fine thinness of the dressing gown keeping my finger tips from touching her bare skin.

Where its a break from our over heated, passionate tongue filled kissing, where this time it's not that shocked, surprised look I saw on her face behind that column. It's with her hands to the sides of my head holding me still, "Bobby I want you! She's saying. "And I want you now!" Is sure saying a hell of a lot more then the surprised silent stare I saw before she ran away into her building that day,

"Catherine are you really sure about this?" Searching her eyes for an answer.

"Yes Bobby! This is exactly what I want!" Her reply without hesitation! Where in the back of my mind it's what she said the other night, "I stopped it, and I hurt this..." Breaking into that thought, is the crush of her mouth back onto mine. To her suddenly breaking from it, "Bob, I've never been more sure of anything then you, and here right now!" It's her telling me. "And remember too." She says. "I said you would be trouble, didn't I?" Slamming her mouth back onto mine! Then its her pulling away with taking hold of my hand pulling me towards that bedroom she disappeared into when we first got here.

Quickly looking around the well appointed bed room taking in of course the king size bed where Catherine has stopped at the foot of it where she has me turning around with the back of knees just touching the edge of the bed. Then without saying one thing, she begins unbuttoning my shirt with my eyes following her fingers as she's doing it. And shifting from what her hands have been doing, to searching her face each time she looks at me after releasing a button.

But now that the shirt has reached the point where it needs to be pulled out of the waist band of my jeans is when I start to help. " No Bobby, let me do it." She says. As she takes my hands away so they're lose at my sides. "Just relax, okay? This is for me." she says. Where she leans into me with a quick hard kiss, then goes right back to lifting my shirt the rest of the way out of the waistband to finish undoing the remaining buttons, and pushing the shirt off my shoulders, and down my arms, letting it drop to the floor at our feet.

And now it's my tee shirt she works out of the waist band where she slides her hands under it, and up over my chest, then down and around my waist to my back; her hands leaving trails of tingling nerves behind. Leaning heavily into me again, her full ample breast squashed against my chest..., damn, are her nipples really that hard? Feeling them poking into my chest through the sheer material of the kimono, right as she's crushing her mouth against mine. Then pushing the tee shirt up over my head letting it fall on top of my flannel shirt already laying there on the floor.

Then it's her standing back a step where I watch as her eyes begin roaming over me where I wonder, is she comparing me, judging me, inspecting me for..., yes, she sees what I told her. "You are something else! She says. Her stepping back into me, laying her hands on my chest, then to my stomach, now to my arms, then over my shoulders before stepping back again, "Bobby, you're beautiful." Her telling me. My heart skipping with those irregular beats with my thinking; please not again; not now! Now placing her hand on my chest, she touches the scar left from the pace maker, "It was here?" She ask. "Yes Catherine, it was there."

An now her left hand slides under my right arm and back along the right side of my rib cage, where she looks back into my eyes when she feels the scar between two of my ribs there. That second time of almost not coming home souvenir, which I never told Sally how it really happened; only a little white lie about falling on something.

An I'm not going say anything about it to Catherine either. Because how it happened is nothing I care to talk about; because I shot a insurgent and watched him slowly die through the scope of the rifle I just shot him with, along with the two others he was with before him. And remembering, I didn't feel a damn thing about it, until the bloody pain in my side from the bayonet that sliced opened my rib cage had me sitting down on the floor with the rest of the rubble in the room. And the guy who tried with the bayonet on his rifle, his face blown off from a shot gun blast, is now laying dead on the floor below.

"And this?" she ask. Her fingers barely touching the skin. Bringing me back to see Catherine's eyes back on mine. "Catherine please..., this is not the time to ask."

I guess accepting that reply and shifting her head slightly where she sees the dark spot in the middle of my chest. "That ditch? she ask now. "Yes Catherine, the ditch." With that she places a kiss in the middle of my chest, over my heart, onto that spot, a very intense reminder of another time I almost didn't..., and what I told her during our lunch

Now its with both her hands on my chest where this time its, " Bob, sit down please." An sitting on edge of the bed where I watch as she takes two steps back, to where the light from the great room coming through the open bed room door is silhouetting the curves of her body through the diaphanous material of the kimono.