Catherine Gives and Receives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkinsc
tkinsc
80 Followers

"How did it feel to have your cherry popped?" Catherine asked.

"What a great fuck you are." Tim replied. "I can only dream of the next time you treat me like your little whore and fuck me like I need to be fucked."

"Maybe that will be soon." Catherine replied with a smile.

Catherine got a warm wash cloth and cleaned Tim up, and the two lay in bed and kissed and cuddled and finally drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

Breakfast Time

Catherine rose from bed first the next morning and went downstairs to get some breakfast ready. The thought of yesterday made her smile. She gave Tim something new and kinky, and had really satisfied. She also smiled at her trip to the toy store, but a little wave of guilt came over her. She had been with another man without Tim there. Should she tell him, or keep it as her little secret? If she did tell him, would he be pissed? Catherine knew she couldn't keep a secret from Tim, so it was better to tell him sooner rather than later.

Tim came down a little later, and was greeted to a nice breakfast. He gave Catherine a big kiss and told her how much he loved her. They had a nice breakfast and so small talk.

After breakfast they moved to the couch. Catherine settled into Tim's arms.

"Last nigh was a lot of fun," Tim said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed," replied Catherine.

"We're still alone; want to have some more fun?" Tim asked.

"We can, but first let me tell you all about yesterday," Catherine said.

"OK."

"I was so horny thinking about you all day, and couldn't wait to get home and satisfy you. On the way home I saw an adult book store and decided to stop and get something you would think was really kinky, since I know I haven't been too kinky lately."

"Sounds fun so far."

"I took my bra off in the store restroom, and lots of guys were staring at my tits."

"That's cool; you know I enjoy guys checking out my piece of ass."

Catherine moved away from Tim and looked him in the eye and continued. "Well I know I shouldn't have but I started watching a porn movie with a guy in the store. I was so horny watching the movie, I would loved to have fucked you right there, but you weren't there, and my pussy got the best of me, and I gave the guy head."

Tim hopped off the couch "What? How the fuck could you do that? You know our rule, no fucking around unless the other person is present!"

"I'm so sorry. I wanted you so bad and was so horny, I just couldn't control myself."

"That's a big load of shit. Don't use me as an excuse for you being such a slut yesterday. Did you enjoy fucking him too?"

"I didn't fuck him, but he did make me cum by eating me."

"Fuck this, you cum sucking whore! I can't believe you would blow some stranger then do me like nothing ever happened."

Tim stormed up the stairs and into their bedroom, slamming the door behind him. Catherine sat on the couch, tears streaming down her face. She made her way up the stairs, opened the door and made her way to Tim, who was sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"How can I trust you? You know all you had to do was let me know what you were doing, and you could have brought the guy home. Instead you violated my trust."

"I know. I really messed up and I'm sorry. I really do love you."

"What you love is cock, you big whore."

Tim reached out and grabbed Catherine, throwing her across his lap. He ripped off her panties, and whack, his hand came down hard across her bare ass. Catherine screamed out in pain.

"I'll teach you a nice lesson you fucking whore!"

Whack, another pop landed on Catherine's ass, her tears of sorrow were now mixed with tears of pain. Whack, another pop landed on Catherine's increasingly reddening ass. As Tim continued his assault on Catherine's ass, his anger was replaced by desire and her pain by pleasure.

"You like this don't you whore?"

"Oh yes, spank my ass. I've been a very naughty girl, and need to be punished."

After a few more pops, Tim pulled Catherine up and gave her a deep kiss, and their hands began to caress each other. Tim began kissing Catherine's neck, and ran his hand up her shirt to squeeze her tits. Tim pulled Catherine's shirt off and was mesmerized by her tits. He eagerly began to lick, suck and bite Catherine's erect nipples as he moved from one to the other

Gently Tim spread Catherine's legs. While still attached to her tits, he began to finger Catherine.

"You are sooooo wet," Tim whispered

"That's because I want your hard cock," Catherine replied.

First one finger entered Catherine's wet snatch, then two, another, and finally a fourth was buried in her wet cunt. Tim moved his fingers in and out while sucking Catherine's tits. Catherine was writhing about in pleasure, Tim's fingers filling her wet pussy while his mouth and teeth worked her nipples. A little whimper escaped Catherine's mouth as she had her first orgasm.

Tim removed his fingers from Catherine's hot sex and licked them clean.

"I love the taste of your pussy."

Tim reinserted two fingers in Catherine, then removed them and slipped them into Catherine's mouth. "I thought you should get a taste of the best tasting pussy in the world," Tim said as he began kissing his way down Catherine's body.

When he reached Catherine's pussy, Tim started by licking her lips, Catherine's juices covering her entire pubic area. Tim loved eating Catherine's pussy, the smell and taste drives him crazy, and Catherine enjoyed him lapping her sugar walls. Catherine was rubbing Tim's head as he was licking all around her pussy. Finally, Tim drove his tongue deep into Catherine's honey pot. "That's it baby, eat my pussy." Catherine panted with pleasure.

Tim continued to squeeze Catherine's nipples while licking her pussy and sucking her engorged clit. Catherine's thighs clamped hard around Tim's head and she let out a deep moan as another wave of orgasm came across her body.

Tim continued to tongue Catherine's pussy, but occasionally his tongue found its way to her puckered little ass to get a little taste. Tim stuck a finger in Catherine's wet pussy, and then slipped it into her ass. Catherine shuddered at first then began to move in rhythm with Tim's finger. Tim slid another finger in her ass, and Catherine let out a gasp that was a combination of pain and the pleasure the pain is causing.

Tim pulled the fingers from Catherine's tight ass and turned her on her stomach. He spread her ass cheeks and lowered his tongue to her tender ass. As much as Tim loved the taste of Catherine's pussy, he may have enjoyed eating her ass even more. The smell and taste made Tim feel dirty, in a good way, and made him feel more animalistic. Tim spread Catherine's cheeks wider and forced his tongue deeper into her asshole.

Catherine was writhing and moaning in ecstasy.

"Fuck me Tim. Oh, please fuck my ass."

"You want me to fuck your ass you dirty little whore?"

"Yes Tim, please. I need you to fill my ass with your hard cock."

Reluctantly, Tim removed his tongue from Catherine's ass. He reached into the nightstand, pulled out the tube of KY, and smeared it on his throbbing cock.

Tim moved Catherine onto all fours and moved in behind her. He spread her cheeks wide and moved his cock to Catherine waiting ass. At the feeling of his cock-head on her puckered little rose, Catherine rocked slowly back, causing Tim's head to slide in her waiting hole.

Catherine took a deep breath. "Slowly baby," Catherine whispered. Tim began to inch his cock into her waiting ass. With each breath she took Tim slipped a little more of his hard cock into her tight little ass, until finally he was buried fully in her.

Tim began moving slowly in and out as Catherine's ass begins to get accustomed to his dick reaming it. Catherine moaned and began to buck against Tim, letting him know that she was ready to be fucked hard.

"Do you want me to fuck you shitter hard?"

"Oh yes, please pound me hard and make me cum."

Tim pulled his cock almost all the way out, then with a hard thrust buried it deep into Catherine driving her onto the bed with a loud moan. Tim began to fuck Catherine's ass harder and faster, moans and grunts coming from each of them.

Tim leaned down and kissed Catherine's ear and began whispering to her. "I love the taste of your ass, and I know you love me slamming my hard cock in your pooper you dirty little whore."

Catherine could only moan in agreement. With his free hands Tim reached under Catherine and began to play with her pussy, clit, and tits. Her clit was hard, and her pussy wet with wanton desire. Her ass was firmly wrapped around Tim's cock as he continued to slide in and out.

"Oh yes baby. Fuck my ass," Catherine moaned. "You are going to make me cum so hard."

Tim pulled Catherine up on all fours again and began pounding harder and faster, watching her tits sway in the mirror with each stroke. Each time Tim buried his cock in her ass Catherine would moan as his ball slapped against her wet pussy. Tim knew it would not be long until Catherine came.

"OH GOD YESSS!" Catherine screamed. "OHHHH YESSSS!" Catherine threw her head back, a pained look on her face, as her orgasm surged through her body. With a loud moan, her quivering body collapsed on the bed, waves of pleasure cascading over her.

Tim continued to pound Catherine's ass hard, he was on a mission to fill her ass. As Catherine lay beneath Tim, still panting from her orgasm, Tim sensed that he was ready to cum. With a few more hard strokes, Tim's dick and balls stiffened. With a loud grunt loads of cum erupted from his balls into Catherine's waiting ass. Tim collapsed on Catherine as the last few twitches of his orgasm were ending.

Tim slid slowly out, marveling at that fine red ass that had just been fucked silly. Tim turned Catherine over and gave her a nice long kiss while looking over her body. "You know I love you, even if you are a dirty little whore."

Catherine looked up at Tim and smiled. "I'll always be your dirty little whore."

Tim pulled Catherine close and they settled in each other's arms satisfied and tired. They didn't have to pick Matthew up for a few more hours. They still had plenty of time for a nap, and some more satisfaction.

Thank you to sexychik69 for her editorial assistance.

tkinsc
tkinsc
80 Followers
12