Catherine Helps-An Anatomy Lesson

Story Info
Catherine helps a massage student get used to females.
2.5k words
3.96
67.1k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lovely wife Catherine is huge into education. She has encouraged every kid she knows to learn and get educated. This includes our own kids and nieces and nephews.

Well her good friend Jeanie has five kids and four are sons. She has always encouraged them to learn. It turns out Jeanie's oldest son is taking a course in massage therapy.

This came up during my conversation with Catherine this morning. It started as we were having breakfast together.

"Honey, you know how Jeanie's oldest son Braden is studying massage therapy? How he's been going for eighteen months now?"

"Yes, that's great. I'm sure they're very proud of him getting some training."

"Yes they are Honey. And Jeanie asked me if I would let Braden practice on me for free. You see he is supposed to have experience with the opposite sex and he is very shy and very nervous about it."

"Yeh, so he's nervous. He'll get over it Can't he fid a girl somewhere to practice on?"

"Oh I know he will get over being nervous eventually Honey, but, no he can't find any and he really needs practice to pass his course. Do you mind if I let him give me a massage?"

"Well how about his Mom? She's a female."

"Oh he did give her one and she said it was a little awkward and she can't really do what he needs."

"What the heck does that mean?"

"Well you see, the instructors have told the entire class they have to get used to the opposite sex and they are supposed to find someone they can massage who will let them massage and see them bare naked. You know, so they get used to seeing a naked body and they won't freak out or get too excited if they do."

"The instructor says that by spending an hour with the opposite sex naked, the thrill will wear off and they will be able to handle it much better. So you see Jeanie can't do that for her son and she asked me if I will do it. I said I'd leave it up to you. So what do you think?"

Well, I had to really think about this one for a while. Did I really want a nineteen year-old boy massaging my beautiful wife and did I want this kid to be able to do that while she was totally naked?"

I said, "Well what do you think? Do you want to do it?"

"I have been mulling it over and part of me thinks I should do anything I can to help a person learn. Then other part is embarrassed. But then I thought, I should do what I can to help."

"Now Catherine, that sounds like a lite baloney to me. Tell me the truth, are you excited about it? Do you think it would be a thrill to be naked with this young guy and let him see all of your hot body nude and massage you? Be honest now."

"Well ......... yeh, I have to admit I would find it exciting. Just thinking about it has been exciting all week. He is a handsome young man you know, even if he is so shy."

"O.K. then, go ahead and do it, but just be sure you tell me all about it O.K. You know our honesty poloicy?"

Catherine jumped up and gave me a huge kiss and said, "Oh thank you Honey for being so understanding and not getting all jealous."

Well just as I was heading out the door she called Braden and said she would do the massage class for him and when would be a good time. He must have replied right now because she said, "O.K. I will be over in an hour."

I looked at her and she was so giddy I almost laughed. I said, "You're planning to tease that poor boy to death aren't you?"

"I'd never do that Honey! This is just an educational opportunity for him, that's all. Now if you will excuse me I am going to get in the shower and shave my little pussy so I'm not embarrassed by any stubble. Plus I think he will see all the parts better that way, don't you?"

"Oh yes! You KNOW your little pussy is so fine and shaved it is just that much more striking. How thoughtful of you to get it so ready for these lads. Have fun and tell me all about it tonight."

I headed off to work and I thought about it all day. I couldn't wait to hear all about it. When I got home, Catherine had a nice dinner waiting and was all ready to tell me about her day as we ate.

I said, "So was the massage what you expected?"

"Well Honey, it was even a bit more than I expected."

"What do you mean?"

"You know Jeanie's husband is a chiropractor who works out of the house, right?"

"Yeh, I remember when he fixed your pulled groin muscle once. I even wrote about it and sent it to Literotica under the title "Pain Replaced by Pleasure" I think."

"Oh right! Well, we used his examine room. When I first got to the house, I had a cup of coffee with Jeanie and I greeted Braden. He had a friend there form his class. His name was Dan and it turned out that since Dan was in Braden's massage class, Braden asked me if Dan could come in to watch and maybe trade off helping on the massage too so they could both get credit and both learn."

I was rolling my eyes and saying, "Oh why didn't I see that coming?"

"Honey, don't be like that! It's just another young person who needs to learn about human female anatomy. Heck they're going to see a woman naked sooner or later and this way at least they won't be messing around and doing something wrong and get in trouble. I figured I'd really be helping him out."

"Oh sure you did Catherine. Did it also get you hot thinking you'd soon be naked in front of two young men?"

"Oh maybe, but let's don't think like that. Really it wasn't that big of deal Honey; just a massage. What is the difference if one boy sees me or two? Plus SEEING never really hurt anyone did it? So anyway .... I agreed and we all went into the examine room. The boys both washed their hands. I told them to please leave for two minutes while I got under the sheet, which they did."

"Oh I can imagine how excited they were!"

"Maybe. Anyway .... I got all my clothes off and lie on the table and put the sheet over me. Soon they knocked and I told them to come in. They were both so nervous I was sort of flattered. I said, "What is your main goal here boys?' They said they were already good with the massage part, but they needed to get over the seeing a naked woman part."

"Catherine, no guy ever gets used to seeing a naked woman so you KNEW that was a waste of time – right?"

"Well I know, but at least they would get over seeing one for the FIRST time and with me explaining things, they'd at least know what they were looking at. So I said, 'Well then boys, let's get the mystery over with, shall we?'"

"And what did you do to get the mystery over with?"

"Well I told them they could take off the sheet, of course. They were so nervous they weren't sure if they could do it. Then Braden just slowly began to lower if from my chest to my waist and my legs and then he took it all the way off and laid it over a chair."

"So there was my wife laying on a table totally naked in front of two horny young men?"

"Honey you can't say they were horny for sure. Well they did have some erections that were obvious, but I overlooked that due to their age, figuring they couldn't help it."

"Catherine, no man with a pulse could see your fine body naked and NOT get an erection. You are a one-woman cure for Erectile Dysfunction!"

"Well thank you darling that is such a sweet thing to say. So there I was and I was not embarrassed at all because they were so flustered. It made it so fun! I told them they could look all they wanted and they could touch, gently touch, all they wanted to as well. And BOY! Did they take me up on that offer!"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Thanks Sweetheart! Anyway, both Braden and Dan began to feel me up. They played with my breasts for five whole minutes. They were mushing them and squishing them and squeezing them and even touching my nipples. They had the nerve to ask to suck on my nipples and I said a very firm, "No!"

"Then they touched my tummy and said how silky smooth and soft my skin was and how hard my flat tummy muscles were."

"How long did it take to get to your pussy?"

"Oh not long at all. They were going on and on about how FINE my pussy was and how beautiful my pussy was and how pretty my pussy was and how fragrant my pussy was and I finally said, "Ok.K. Boys, I get it .... You like my pussy!"

They asked me to open my legs and I did. I pulled them back and held them with my arms behind my knees to pull my knees way apart. I actually had to show them how all my little cute pussy lips worked. They didn't realize Miss Clitty had a hood and I showed them how to bring her out and they loved it."

"Those little rascals even asked to put their fingers in my pussy and said absolutely not. That is not a part of a real massage and I told them not to ever try to do that in a massage or they will lose their license too. But I did let them touch my lips and spread them and look inside a little bit. When they rubbed Miss Clitty I really bucked. I warned them how powerful those little love buttons are."

I said, "That was so thoughtful of you to teach them that Dear."

"Oh tanks!, Well, I was even getting so wet that I had to roll over. When I did they played with my bubble butt for ten minutes. I made them take turns and told one to massage my back or legs while the other massaged and played with my super fine butt. It felt heavenly too. The massage was great and the touching was even greater."

I said, "Did you think about getting off or letting them get you off?"

"Well I must confess I THOUGHT about it, but I would never do that. So I rolled over again and had them take turns with one doing a real massage while the other played with my breasts and pussy. It did get a little close to me cumming when they kept wanting to "MASSAGE" my pussy. I had to push their eager hands away."

"They said their favorite part was the littlest part; my Miss Clitty. You see, they had never seen a clitoris before and just loved it."

"Anyway after an hour of this pure pleasure I told them class time was up and they'd have to leave. They asked if I would let them see me on my knees and then standing up because their instructor warned them they may see that and it is hard to get used to."

I laughed and said, "Now you knew that was B.S. didn't you?"

"Of course I did. I've been with you over 27 years haven't I? But I played along and got on my knees. They stood behind me and whistled and hooted till I told them to be quiet. They were biting the sides of their hands and pretending they were fainting. They were kind of funny."

"Then I stood up and let them see me standing directly in front of them totally naked, first facing them, then from behind while I poked out my butt. They were both holding their hearts like they were having heart attacks. It was kind of cute. But I noticed they had such huge hard-ons that I got embarrassed and told them politely, but firmly, to leave."

They did leave and I have to admit that I was so hot Honey that I layed on the table to cool off. I found my hand slipped down to my pussy and before you know it I was rubbing myself and getting off. But here is the embarrassing part of it for me or maybe for you."

I said, "What do you mean?"

"Well just as I was cumming, with my legs spread, my fine little bubble but banging up and down on the table and with my dripping wet, engorged fine little pussy pointed right at the door – it opens and Jeanie's husband Dave steps in."

"He looked so shocked. I guess he didn't know anyone was in his office and he accidently walked in on me. I was too far along to stop so I just smiled and came and came and came. He just watched and watched and watched and when I was done, he just stepped back out and shut the door."

"Oh great, so not only do two horny young men see my wife naked and touch her all over, but our friend sees you masturbating and cumming at that with your pussy wide open in front of him!"

"Well Honey, I thought you always say you love if someone accidently see me."

"Sure if someone accidently sees your panties or a peek down your blouse, but masturbating is another thing altogether."

"Oh admit Honey, you will use that for a fantasy when you have 'alone time' and you KNOW it, right? Plus, don't worry Honey, he seemed to be staring more at my nipples cause I was pulling one way out with one hand. So he may not have been staring as much at my pussy as you think."

"Oh, well then ....... that's a relief."

"Yes, and besides no one mentioned it as I left. I was so flushed and tired I couldn't wait to get home and shower again. Which I did so I am all fresh for you after dinner. Do you want to act it out and pretend you are a horny nineteen-year-old Honey?"

Catherine was already stripping off her clothes as she asked me, while pulling me towards our bed. What could I say?"

It was so fun pretending to be a honey nineteen year old boy seeing my gorgeous Catherine for the first time. Can't you just imagine it too?