Catherine, the Great

Story Info
Ruling mother gets a little payback.
4.6k words
4.11
103.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dedimm
dedimm
19 Followers

Let me tell you a little about my Mom, Catherine. Catherine the Great as I called her for the past 15 years ruling our house like an overbearing Queen with an iron fist. She is 42 years old and divorced since she was 27. The problem with Mom is that she is very controlling and has always been an extreme flirt never being ashamed to show off her body in public. I guess that's what drove Dad to an early exit six years after getting married. Mom pretty much went downhill after that, hitting rock bottom quickly.

She was always going out and drinking and flirting, becoming quite the talk of the town. She was well known as a "home wrecker" and the local women would always look and talk to themselves while pointing when they saw her in public. She deserved it though often bringing home different guys for "sleep overs" and then they'd be gone by the next morning while she slept the day away. Sleep overs, that's what she told me anyway. I might have been young & naive in the beginning but as I grew older I figured out what the sounds from her bedroom really were and put two and two together. When I was younger, I wasn't sure if those sounds were them killing each other or having fun.

Problem was that all the while this was going on, Mom would run around the house wearing practically nothing. Just like, I hate to say it, a true piece of white trash. Even though she was pretty and very shapely, I found it embarrassing whenever my friends would come over or even more so later when I would invite a girl over to study.

When I was a teenager, my guy friends thought Mom was great and she ate up all the hormone-driven attention she could muster from them. She'd squeeze past them so close in our tiny kitchen they could feel her body heat or she would come up behind them giving them a quick pinch in the butt. Her favorite thing to do was to wait until we were sitting at the table and she'd walk up behind one of us placing her hands on our shoulders and massage our "aching muscles" while pushing her boobs around the back of our heads. She rarely wore a bra so while her boobs were wrapped around one guy's head, the others got to see her taut shirt revealing her swelling nipples underneath. I can't imagine how many boners must have been sticking up underneath that kitchen table. It always made me uneasy especially when she'd do it to me.

When my friends were there, she would even flirt with me making me squirm in front of them but that wasn't until I was around 18 and a senior in high school. I was playing football and lifting weights and really bulking up. She'd comment on my physique to the guys saying how cute I was and the girls must be crazy for me. But then as soon as they left the house it was back to "Catherine the Great" and "do this" and "do that" and "you want to go out with who? She's a piece of trash."

Mom never once approved of any girl I ever mentioned. They were never good enough for her boy she'd say. Then she'd follow that by saying that I was her man, "Momma's big man," and I was never going anywhere. I was to stay at home and take care of Mom for the rest of my life.

Now even though Mom was overbearing, controlling and a big drunken flirt I still loved her like any son loves his Mom. I would look at her when she was peacefully sleeping, or passed out, on the couch and think how pretty she is and how things could be different if Dad had stayed or if she'd have had just one man in her life instead of every Tom, Dick and Harry. She looked so happy and calm when she slept.

It was hard to keep that image in my mind for long though as I was often distracted by her clothing, or lack of it, revealing more than I wanted to see. I often had to "cover things up" but it eventually grew to much greater distractions as time went on.

I was never sure where I'd find Mom after a night out or from an in-house evening with a fifth of some variety. But I knew it was my unfortunate "duty" to take care of her. Sometimes I'd find her drunk on the toilet begging me to get her to the bedroom, her undies down to her ankles, clothes half on and half off. Sometimes she'd fall up the steps or pass out in the hall. She was such a pain in the ass and it was very frustrating to have to take care of my drunken mother at least two nights a week. I had mixed feelings about every thing and to complicate my life even further I was even more confused when I'd find her half naked and I had a hard time resisting the urge to take a peek at her nakedness. Curiosity won me over most of the time along with raging hormones and my general immature lack of respect for her.

I am reluctant to say that I have probably seen as much of my Mom's naked body as some of the men she's brought home. Sometimes she would mistake me as one of her beaus helping her to bed and start stripping off her clothes on the way. Hugging and kissing me as I tell her who I am and she'd say something like there's nothing wrong with a mother kissing her son or some profound reason that we all should be naked but Eve had to screw things up. Most of the time I couldn't understand her but there was no mistaking her intentions when she touched me.

It happened very few times. Mistaking me for one of her beaus she'd reach down and rub my crotch squeezing my pecker trying to get me hard. The first time she did this me abruptly pushed her against the wall out of reflex. Thinking the shock of her hitting the wall would jolt her back to reality I stood frozen waiting for her reaction. Mom just started laughing, telling me she liked it rough. I held her up as she started sliding down the wall and she again urged me to "rough" her up as she grabbed my crotch. I told her who I was but she was oblivious to all communication so I took her back the hall trying to keep her hand from my privates and put her to bed.

I closed her bedroom door and started to my room and then I realized the erection in my pants. I was disgusted by the thought I was aroused by the hand of my own Mother, albeit a drunken and delirious Mother, but nonetheless, my Mother. I ran to the bathroom and took a cold shower which swiftly erased any physical signs of arousal and went to bed. The night was filled with conflicting thoughts and images as I dreamed of women and sex and Mom and hard-ons and Dad and girlfriends. I woke the next morning and life resumed as normal.

My Mother and I never mentioned any of these incidences of me getting her to bed and I didn't dare bring them up either. This went on for the next two years while I lived with her and attended the local university.

I went to college like most normal kids and other then contending with Catherine the Great by day and Catherine the Drunk by night, life was normal. I avoided Mom by staying at school most of the day when I had classes. My childhood friend Tony attended the same school and we had a blast hitting some of the fraternity parties and dorm bashers as often as we could. We hung out with Amondi, a native Kenyan whom we befriended, and introduced to the various sins of American college life. That was also when I met the girl of my dreams, Liz.

Liz was an awesome hot chick with a brain that was into everything I was. We were such a great pair that, against my better judgement, I took her home to meet Mom thinking maybe I had found the love of my life. Even after Mom promised to behave, she still had several drinks before we arrived for dinner and answered the door with a drink in one hand wearing a gaping robe exposing her black lace teddy underneath. To make a long story short, she embarrassed my girlfriend telling her that she basically she wasn't good enough for her son and embarrassing me until Liz begged me to take her home in between sobs.

I was so mad! Catherine the Great had done it once again. I swore this would be the last time she fucked up my life as I dropped Liz off at her house. I then called Tony and Amondi and we went out to the bar.

As the night went on, I started forgetting about Mom pissing me off as we became really hammered on alcohol and weed. I insisted that the boys come back to my house end spend the night in my makeshift bachelor pad in our basement. Mom was probably passed out by now and we could do as we pleased.

We got to the house around 2:30AM finding Mom passed out on the couch, robe completely open with her teddy unsnapped and pulled up around her waist. Some porn channel played on the TV screen illuminating her lewdly positioned body. Tony & Amondi couldn't take their surprised eyes off Mom as they snickered and giggled that my Mom must've been playing with herself noticing her hiked-up lingerie. My earlier anger came rushing back to me as I looked at her drunken, sprawled out body in front of us. I agreed with my friends passing it off like 'who the fuck cares' as we headed to the fridge.

Amondi and I grabbed some 6-packs and what was left of a fifth of Jack Daniels when I noticed Tony covering my Mom with a blanket. I bitched at him join us. Why the fuck he gave a shit if Mom froze was beyond me. I think he just wanted to take advantage of the chance to look at her half-naked body. I told him to leave Mom alone as we headed downstairs. Tony laughed as he popped a beer open mentioning how hot my Mom looked and he wouldn't mind slipping her the bone. I told him to go ahead because I didn't really give a shit what happened to her. They both looked at me, their eyes gleaming with lust at the possibility I was serious.

They both looked me in the eyes and asked if I was serious as we sat drunk and stoned laughing at everything we said. Then they turned serious and asked again without the snickering. I repeated the same answer as before as they stood up waiting for a reaction from me. They asked three more times if I was serious and I reassured them I didn't care what the fuck they did to her, I was so mad from what happened earlier I would take a little revenge for all the shit Mom puts me through. They could fuck her since she surely wasn't going to wake up. They could fuck her in the ass for all I cared at that moment. I told them to go ahead while I watched TV. They looked at each other, giggled and while clenching their beers headed up the steps. More like ran up the stairs.

I figured they'd get to the top of the steps and chicken out but their horny "beer balls" won over as they went through the door leaving it open. I heard muffled giggling and talking and then nothing. Fifteen minutes passed and I heard still nothing. Curiosity got the best of me and I went up to see what was happening. Amondi stood beside the couch looking at Mom as Tony sat at my Mother's side. He had pulled back the blanket and was lightly rubbing her exposed thighs. Mom's trimmed pussy was fully exposed as it was when we came in earlier and Tony was staring at it and also her full tits underneath her black lace. Even though he knew it would take a bomb to wake her he lightly and gingerly massaged her thighs as Amondi & I watched, neither noticing me. Amondi nervously drank his beer and I noticed the large bulge in his pants. Tony had to have a woody too knowing how much he had always wanted to bang my Mom, drooling over her and flirting right back at her when he was at our house. Tony's caresses moved further up her legs letting his fingers brush against the insides of her thighs and eventually her mons.

I stood in amazement, chuckling to myself at what was happening but in my suddenly reignited anger I was happy my buds were fucking with my Mom. She was finally getting a little payback for all the teasing she inflicted upon those poor guys. I told Amondi to jump in and get some and quit being bashful. I startled them at the sudden sound of my voice. Tony jumped up off the couch standing still waiting for me to say something. Again I told them to have their fuckin' way. Mom teased them so badly she deserved it and she'd never know anyway. They were so drunk and horny they threw caution to the wind and decided to dive in.

They moved around gingerly trying not to wake her so I reminded them how soundly she sleeps when she's drunk and they continued more directly. They both smiled and snickered like two boys about to be let loose in the candy store. Tony fell to his knees and pulled her leg over and off the couch spreading, apart her thighs. Amondi set down his beer bending over to caress her tits through her flimsy, silky negligee. Tony stopped and looked back at me one more time before asking again if I was serious and could they do anything they wanted. Again I reassured them both to have their way, and I'd just be sitting her enjoying my beers and the show.

Needing no further prompting from that point on, the mood turned serious as they really started working her over. For once in my life I felt like I was getting my just revenge for all the bullshit she has put me through as I let the boys fondle her half naked body. Tony decided to dive between her thighs and feast on her pussy. I could see how wet it was as he played with her labia using his fingers to probe her enjoying the spread "butterfly" like he was setting up a photo porn shoot. He slurped and licked like a madman at his last supper. Amondi knelt beside her and slid her tits out from under her nightie and was sucking her large, erect nipples. It was like watching a live porno and even though it was my Mom I was so drunk I didn't care and I felt myself get hard as a stone.

I rubbed my crotch and drank my beer as the show progressed before me. Mom moved her hips and let out a small moan responding to the tongue-lashing Tony was inflicting on her clit and pussy. They both stopped like they were caught. I told them not to worry as I got up from my chair, went over to Mom and pinched her nipple hard. She left out a little whimper and nothing further. I reassured them again that nothing would wake her and they went back to work. I suggested they take their clothes off so they could give her a good fucking as I sat back in my chair. After a momentary awkward silence they removed their shoes, pants and underwear while they chuckled to themselves at their unbelievable good fortune.

I felt a little awkward myself seeing them seminude with hard-ons. Tony was well hung as I slightly knew from growing up with him and changing in gym class but Amondi was the stunner. Tony's cock was probably a good 7 ½ - 8 inches and really thick but Amondi looked close to 10 inches long. His big black cock wagged in front of him as Tony even had to make mention of its size and how heavy the fuckin' thing looked. We laughed, thinking what bunch of homos we were looking at each other's cocks.

Since Tony had been between Mom's legs, he resumed the same position but this time he positioned her while aiming his cock at her cunt lifting one leg. Amondi rubbed his drooling beefstick over Mom's tits leaving a wet trail of precum. After timidly asking if he could put his dick in Mom's mouth I gave him my blessing and he moved up pressing the head of his cock against her lifeless lips. Tony spread her cunt lips apart and rubbed his cock up and down her slit working her juice over his woody before sinking it inside. He moaned as he thoroughly absorbed the pleasure of slowly sliding his cock into her hot tunnel inch by inch. He held up her one leg as he began to pump in and out of slowly. He looked like he wanted it to last as he took his time nearly withdrawing his hard cock each time he moved a stroke.

I pulled my chair a little closer so I wouldn't miss anything and they asked if I had a camcorder. I ran and got one and started filming like a seasoned porn videographer. I concentrated on Amondi as he slid his massive cock over Mom's lips. Much to all of our surprise, mom responded in her passed out state by pursing her lips to kiss it. She mumbled something and I told them she must be thinking she's fucking with one of her "sleep over" buddies. Amondi closed his eyes as she parted her lips and he slid his fat cock into her mouth.

Amondi turned her head and pushed his hips towards her face. Her sucking mouth fell slack as she must've slipped back into her euphoria. I suggested Amondi kiss her so she'd think her beau was here bringing her back to a responsive state. Amondi held her face mashing his lips against hers sliding his tongue inside her mouth. She responded kissing him back pretty passionately. Tony mentioned how wet she was feeling her juice all over his balls and I said she must think she's getting fucked in her dreams and she's liking it. Amondi broke away and replaced his lips with his big black cock sliding it in. Mom liked it and began to semi suck on it as he slid back and forth. His black skin glistened as I zoomed in for a close-up. Mom was drooling on herself as Amondi pumped himself in and out between her sucking lips.

Tony continued filling Mom's sloppy cunt with his thick tool and she'd fuck him back sporadically with a thrust here and there. Tony kept saying how he couldn't believe how lucky he was to finally get the chance to fuck my Mom and how wet she was. He became more excited picking up his rhythm as did Amondi. I moved around with my cam capturing my two buds essentially having their way with my Mom's body and enjoying every twisted minute of it.

Amondi quickened his pace holding Mom's head in his hands as he fucked her mouth. Sometimes he would push too far sliding against the back of her throat making her gag. She still remained in her vegetative state. I captured the saliva drizzling off the shaft of his shiny black cock. His breathing grew faster along with Tony. His cock glistened too as he was really giving it to her, sinking his length to the hilt. Her body jolting from every thrust and I could hear their bodies slap and the wet sounds of sex. I zoomed in on her pussy to show how tight and stretched she was with Tony's thick member drilled inside her. Her pussy lips were bright red and taught clinging to every contour, every vein of his cock. His hips quickened and Amondi held her head tight as she continued to mouth his big cock.

Anticipating a great ending to this magnificent porn shoot I told them I wanted them to do a money shot. We all busted out laughing with a group high-five as the boys never missing a stroke agreed. Tony closed his eyes motioning he was ready as I moved the cam into perfect position. He banged my Mum like no tomorrow, sweating and grunting loudly. Mom left out a few muffled moans of her own possibly because she was cumming too? Tony rammed his dick into her letting out a long moan as he pulled out and stroked his soaking wet penis unloading a torrent of cum onto Mom's satin covered belly and her pubes. He shot off so hard a few ropes hit her tits leaving a heavy, white trail on her black satin lingerie. It was like Peter fucking North in my own home as spurts of cum keep coming and coming. He finally emptied his balls unclenching his hand, letting his heavy cock lay in his fresh pool of cum nestled atop Mom's pube patch. He swirled his dick around working it in as Amondi and I watched astonished. Tony put Mom's leg down as he fell back on the floor to catch his breath.

I swung the cam back around as Amondi resumed his mission continuing to pump Mom's mouth. He moved faster and faster while Mom's continued to mouth him in reality and in her dream. Amondi stuttered that he was ready to go fucking Mom's mouth, her saliva dripping from his ball sack, banging against the back of her throat not caring whether she gagged or not. He pulled out just in time as the first shot of cum partially went into her still open mouth before he adjusted his aim for her cheek. Closing his eyes he chose to let it fly concentrating on his pleasure rather than his aim. His cum didn't shoot out as forcefully as Tony's did but there was just as much. Mom's face was coated with his thick cream, on her cheeks, her nose, her lips and one eye. Amondi breathed like a freight train as he pumped his cock with his fist urging out every drop he had onto Mom's face and neck. Mom truly looked like the slut I knew she really was with Amondi's thick cock cream lying all over her face. He ended his "scene" by smearing his cum around with his massive cock head mainly over her lips. She again responded putting her tongue out slightly before swallowing out of reflex what had landed inside her mouth.

dedimm
dedimm
19 Followers
12