Catherine, the Great

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dedimm
dedimm
19 Followers

Tony was dressing as Amondi got off the couch to retrieve his clothes. There was an uncomfortable silence as they both collected themselves. Then we looked at each other, still drunk, slightly chuckling over the whole situation. My buddies beat a hasty retreat to the door profusely thanking me, swearing to each other that we'd never mention this and that I'd hide the tape so we could watch it if we wanted to. They left and I turned back to Mom.

In all the excitement of the night I hadn't noticed my aching erection and the huge wet spot that soaked through my underwear and into my jeans. I pulled my pants off not thinking I was near my naked cum-covered Mother sprawled out on the couch. Figuring in the night's events I decided to head to the bathroom for a good jack-off when the twisted, perverted side of me, the devil on my shoulder, suggested I should add my own "contribution" to my Mom's cunt and finalize my own perverted justice. Convincing myself in my drunken state that I was justified in what I was about to do, I stood beside Mom looking at her nakedness bitching inside my mind how she deserved everything she got and then some. It pissed me off further until my animal instincts took over and the combination of alcohol, the smell of sex and the night as a whole urged me to decide to better exact my revenge, I needed to bang the fuck out of Mom.

As wrong as I knew it was my anger fueled my fire and I got between her legs as Tony had earlier. I pushed my average cock into her pink swollen flesh feeling Tony's cool remnants inside the fiery hot depths of her saturated cunt. I fucked her hard muttering obscenities, telling her why I was doing this and how she brought it upon herself. My cock was as hard as it has ever been. I pumped it in and out taking Tony's sloppy seconds enjoying the shear, sexual mess of it all. I have always had a fetish for sloppy sex and this was it.

Mom's juices and cum and my precum clung to my groin and matted my pubes. I let Mom have the pounding she deserved, the mess between our groins working into a frothy lather. Her head rocked back and forth against the arm of the couch as I thrust hard into her sloppy hole. It was still loose from Tony's girth and wet, sloshing sounds filled my ears. Mom's tits moved in time to my rhythm, nipples still erect and as hard as when we started.

My mind raced and everything blurred, my head pounded as I felt my cock expand in anticipation of an explosive orgasm surely to follow. I buried my cock into her tunnel deep as I could and held it there while I felt the cum travel the entire path from my balls to the tip of my cock. It was hot and shot into her quickly as the contractions pumped it up and out. I pumped so much cum into her loose hole that I could feel it trickle back out past my cock and down to my balls adding to the mess between out legs. My head was hot and sweaty. I steadied myself as I felt nauseous pulling my deflated cock from her frothy, sloppy cunt.

I grinned as I watched my thick semen dribble out between her pussy lips like a perverted creampie scene. The couch was wet with cum. Mom had cum all over her from Amondi and Tony and in my mind, justice had been served.

It was then that the anger gave way to wonderful, twisted idea. I knew Mom was never going to change so I needed an upper hand to persuade her to lighten up on me. My ace-in-the-hole would be my homemade porno starring my Mom. If she threatened to fuck up my life again I'd threaten to fuck up hers by showing how she had sex with her own son. "Gasp, what kind of Mother, what kind of woman would do that?" I chuckled to myself.

So I grabbed the camcorder and fired it up for round number two...

dedimm
dedimm
19 Followers
12