Catherine's Picture Gets In A Book

Story Info
Catherine poses for a unique type of picture book.
3k words
4.37
39.8k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another in a series of Catherine stories. See an full introduction in older 'Porrwriter' stories if you are interested.

Honey,

I had an exciting day today and I can't wait to tell you about it.

Today I was at Anita's house. You know her husband Craig, the photographer. She has all these amazing pictures he has taken of her. They're all over the house.

I was admiring his work and how great the pictures were and she began to show me more of his work and we were talking about it.

Anita showed me some of the other work he's been doing and then she said, "You won't believe his latest project he is working on. Do you want to see it?"

I said, "Sure!"

She took out book that was basically a large 8 ½ by 11 photo album and handed it to me as we both sat on her leather couch.

Anita said, "Take a look at this, you really won't believe it."

I began to page through the book looking at all these amazing photos. At first I thought they were flowers. But she was right, I couldn't believe it!!! The photos were excellent quality and they were beautiful. But they weren't flowers at all.

It turns out some rich woman is doing a book on vulvas and she has a web site of photos too. She hired Craig to take all the photos.

The book is just a series of full page photos of close up pictures of women's vulvas. Yes, you read that right; it's a book full of pictures of pussies. You'd LOVE it!!!

Each person is two pages and some are three or more. All pages are close ups. The first is with the woman standing and the second one is with her legs apart. Several of them also had close ups of the woman from behind, also showing her butt.

I asked her if she is jealous. She said she has always known his job meant being around beautiful women and a lot of times they are dressed scantily and sometimes not at all. But she admitted when he told her about this one, she thought it might be a bit much.

Then she said she began to see it as actually an art project. She sat down next to me and we were paging through the book together while sitting on her couch sipping cold lemonades.

I could not believe all the different types of pussies there are!! There are long ones and short ones and narrow ones and wide ones and ones with almost no little lips showing and some with huge middle lips showing.

It was sort of exciting sitting so close together and looking at these photos. We were giggling and having fun. Michael, you would not believe all the different kinds there are. Or maybe you would. You've probably seen most of these. It was all new to me anyway. I have to tell you what I saw.

Some are all hairy and some are shaved smooth. Some are trimmed with a landing strip and some have red hair, or brown hair, some black, some blonde or even gray. Some of the hair is fine and soft and some is course and kinky.

There are just a million different types of pussies. And Honey, I have to say, I am beginning to understand why you love them so much. They are beautiful. A lot of them look like flowers when you look close up.

Anita turned to a three page spread with a standing close up, one from between her legs and one from behind. This woman was beautiful and had the prettiest pussy I have ever seen.

As I was looking at the pages with the really pretty pussy Anita asked me what I thought.

I said slapped her on her thigh and said, "Um, um, that one's pretty enough to eat!" We both laughed.

Then she whispered to me, "That one is me." I couldn't believe it, she has the most beautiful pussy and she has her picture in the book. It will be in that book forever. All of a sudden I was wishing I could be in the book too. It was like she read my mind.

Anita says, "Would you like to have your picture in the book too?"

I thought about it for a minute and two thoughts came into my head. One I just shaved my pussy smooth this morning so it would look nice and two; since my face wouldn't show and there are no names included, no one would even know it was me. So I said, "Yeh I think I would."

Anita said, "Craig will be home in about twenty minutes and I can tell him and he'll be glad to put you in it. The lady pays lets him put in any one he wants to."

I said, "Anita, are you sure you're O.K. with it? You won't be jealous?"

She said, "No 'because I want to be there with you O.K.?"

Then she touched my cheek and looked at me and said, "Cath, I'm not gay or anything, I just think you're beautiful and I'd love to see you too. Is that O.K. or does that freak you out?"

The way she said it, I understood. It was like how beautiful I thought her picture was. I got it.

I said, "No that would be fine with me."

Just as we finished talking we heard Craig's car pull up and he came walking in a couple of minutes later.

He came over and gave Anita a kiss and we gave each other a hug too. I have always liked Craig and I know you do too. He asked how you were and I said you were great.

We were all chatting a bit and he noticed the book. "So I see you're checking out my see my latest project Catherine, what do you think of it?"

I said, "I think it's pretty amazing actually. I would never have guessed how many different types there are."

Then Anita said, "Catherine wants to be in the book too. Do you have time to take her picture?"

"Oh sure!! Are you kidding? I'd never pass up a chance to photograph your most beautiful friend? I'd love to." Then he turned to me and said, "Would you like to take it now? I'll just get my camera and some lights."

Anita said yes for me and I also said, "Sure! Why not? Let's do it!"

Craig went to get his camera and gear and Anita walked into the kitchen to get us each a glass of wine.

They have a wonderful back deck and patio with flowers all around. Craig came back in and said, "O.K. Supermodels, where do you want your picture taken?"

I said, "How about out here on the deck?"

Anita said, "That's perfect. We just have to watch out for the old neighbor guy. We don't want to shock him." We all laughed.

Craig came out with his camera and said he had a new roll of 50 pictures ready to go. He was just fastening it to his tripod. "This works Sweetie, where do you want to be?"

I said, "How about over here?" I stepped to the end of the deck. Their home is on a fairly large lot, but the other houses can still see their deck if someone was out there looking. For some reason that fact just added to my excitement.

Craig said, "O.K. Miss Catherine, you will have to take off your shorts and panties for me to take the picture."

Anita said, "Yeh come on Honey, I can't wait to see that pretty pussy of yours!" Both Anita and I laughed.

Craig said, "Is there something I should know girls?"

We laughed and said, "Maybe there is?!"

I was in the process of sliding my white shorts off and stepping out of them. I had just a few seconds of doubt. I was about to let Craig see my bare bottom and my naked pussy. I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted him to see me. But I decided it would be fun and I knew you would get excited hearing about it too. So I slid my thumbs into my panties and slid them down too and stepped out of the.

Anita and Craig both looked at me as I did a nice slow turn around showing off my pussy and my bubble butt. I know I have a wonderful shape and it's sometimes fun to let someone else see me.

They both said, "Wow Catherine, you are so fine!!! You look wonderful."

Craig said, "Sorry girls, but we'll have to wait a few minutes for your panty lines to go away."

I said, "Anita, come on and join me so I don't feel so naked by myself." Craig liked that idea too and encouraged her as well to join me in my being bottomless.

It didn't take long to talk her into it and Anita took off her cute skirt and I was not that surprised to see she had no underwear on.

She came and stood next to me and bumped her hip into mine. We both put our hands up behind our heads and flipped our hair and she said to Craig, "How's this Honey? Are you digging having two bottomless babes on your deck?"

Craig was smiles here to ear and said, "I sure am and so is Vern the old neighbor guy. He's sitting on his deck and watching you too."

We both looked and saw him. He looked like a nice guy about seventy just sitting out on his deck drinking orange juice. We both waved at him and let him keep looking. He raised his glass to us in a respectful salute. It just added to my excitement.

While we were waiting for my lines to go away, Anita asked if she could look close at me. I said, "Sure."

She came and knelt down next to me and put her arms around my hips and began to kiss my hip first and slowly she turned me toward her until my pussy was right in front of her.

She stared at me and smiled and drew in a deep breath and said, "Oh Cath, you smell so wonderful.

We can't let Craig get a whiff of this pussy or he'll want to taste you for sure." She continued in a whisper ... "May I kiss you?"

I didn't answer, but just gently pulled her head toward me giving her my consent and encouragement.

Anita didn't want to eat my pussy, but she did want to kiss me.

She buried her face in my pussy and kissed my lips so gently and all over me too. Even up to my mound, slowly down to my clitty and on to kissing my lips and finally kissing deeply into my lips, burying her face between my thighs.

Craig snapped us back to reality saying, "O.K., O.K. ladies, you've got to stop, you're driving me crazy! Let's get on with the shoot."

He pointed to a spot and I stood there. He said, "Beautiful Catherine, just beautiful!!! I have seen hundreds and pussies and you two here have the finest I have ever seen. This is a pleasure!"

He focused his camera and began snapping pictures. He said, "Let's try a few different poses. Legs together, then legs slightly apart and then standing with your feet way apart."

It was so fun letting him stand so close and take my picture. I knew that when he looked through the lens my pussy looked huge to him too, giving him great detail to enjoy.

After five minutes of this he asked me to lie back on the lounge chair and pull my feet back and flat so my pussy was spread open. I did it.

Anita was standing right next to me so I could look up at her pussy. We both loved it. She is so beautiful and I love seeing her pretty pussy and bare bottom too. She told me the neighbor was still watching us. I didn't care.

Craig we kneeling in from of me with his camera about six inches from my pussy. He kept saying how fine I looked and how beautiful I was.

He encouraged me to pull my knees back and move them out and raise my hips and try lots of things. I did them all.

He took so many pictures and asked me to touch myself. I gently touched my pussy when I felt Anita join me.

She began to slide her fingers along my lips, pulling them out and over and gently stroking them. It felt wonderful. She uncovered Miss Clitty and gently rolled her around too.

I ended by straightening my legs up into a giant vee shape and slowly opening my legs until I was I the splits and spread open as far as possible.

Now it was time to take some pictures of my pussy from behind. I rolled over on my tummy and opened my legs and let Craig take all their photos he wanted to. I also felt Anita's hands gently stroke my bubble butt too.

Craig was continuously commenting on how fine I looked too. He asked me to get on my knees and "poke my pussy out".

I did just that and felt so completely exposed thinking of the tens of thousands of people who would see my pussy up so close, every tiny detail of it.

On my knees, I reverse-arched my back so my butt poked way out and my pussy poked out between my soft butt cheeks. Craig snapped about ten pictures like that and then I felt Anita's face kissing my bare bottom and sliding between my legs and gently, slowly licking my pussy. It felt wonderful.

Anita stopped after a minute. Craig had me stand up. He said it was so hot to see us like that, but that he wanted some close ups from behind with me standing up.

I stood up and stepped my feet apart and Craig was still on his knees and took several more photos of my bare bottom and close ups of my pussy too.

I looked over and the old guy was enamored with watching me. I was now facing his way so he could see my pussy. He loved it and so did I.

Well we were finally done and Craig took several more of his favorite model Anita. This time I knelt down and kissed her pussy. She had a musky, pleasant scent that was strangely powerful. It made me want to do so much more, but I settled for some nuzzling and a few lingering kisses of her pussy.

We were all done and it had only been about 30 minutes in all. It felt like much more time than that. I loved every minute of it too.

I was just about to get dressed when the doorbell rang and Craig answered it. Anita heard Craig's friend Rick come in.

She whispered to me to wait a minute and give him a peek. She said he was so shy of girls and we'd probable be the only ones he'd ever see.

Craig walked Rick in and said, "Rick you are in luck and we are just finishing up a little photo shoot for my new book."

The he introduced us saying, "Rick you know Anita and this is our good friend Catherine."

We stood there bottomless and said hi to him. It was amusing how he stared with him mouth open and not blinking. Anita said, "Are you O.K. Rick? Does it offend you to see our pussies?"

He said, "No I love you both and love seeing you. Thanks for letting me see you!!!"

I said, "Great to meet you Rick." Then I said, "Hey Craig, will you take a couple of my boobies too for Michael?"

He said, "Sure!"

So I stood there and took off my tee shirt and bra and stood naked in front of Craig and Rick and Anita. She was in the mood I guess because she got naked too.

Craig took several pictures and had me turn this way and that. He got some close-ups of my nipples and boobs too. Then he took some full body shots for you. The old neighbor loved seeing all naked and I waved at him and shook my boobies for him too.

So after walking around and posing naked for five more minutes while the two guys looked on, we were finally done. I put on my bra and tee shirt remaining bottomless another minute while Rick feasted his eyes on my pussy.

He looked so amazed that I was happy to let him see a bit more. I said, "Rick haven't you ever seen a shaved pussy before?"

He said, "No Mame, never, but it's amazing."

So I said, "Come here and lay down on the floor so I can give you a better look."

He laid right down on the floor and I stood over him with one foot on each side of his head and I squatted down about a foot over his head and I let him see me up close for a couple of minutes.

Then Anita took my place and gave him a peek too.

Finally I put on my panties and shorts and Anita put her skirt back on. Craig told me he'd have the photos done in couple of days and to bring you over to see them.

He also said he'd give us all the extras and there will be about 37 extra shots. I think they will be your birthday present.

I hope you are fine with my adventure today. Let's read it together when I get home and I'll act it out for you.